Bitcoin Forum
July 30, 2024, 11:19:19 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 90 (46.2%)
Liverpool - 32 (16.4%)
Arsenal - 40 (20.5%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.6%)
Manchester United - 14 (7.2%)
Totenham - 7 (3.6%)
Newcastle - 2 (1%)
Other - 3 (1.5%)
Total Voters: 195

Pages: « 1 ... 6359 6360 6361 6362 6363 6364 6365 6366 6367 6368 6369 6370 6371 6372 6373 6374 6375 6376 6377 6378 6379 6380 6381 6382 6383 6384 6385 6386 6387 6388 6389 6390 6391 6392 6393 6394 6395 6396 6397 6398 6399 6400 6401 6402 6403 6404 6405 6406 6407 6408 [6409] 6410 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 678006 times)
Furious 7

Activity: 2940
Merit: 683

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
July 29, 2024, 06:37:02 PM

From the 2 upcoming pre-season matches, everyone will definitely be looking forward to the Manchester City match that will face a popular club from LaLiga.
I have a thought that if the upcoming match Pep Guardiola uses the main players, I am sure Manchester City will win by scoring over 2.
If Manchester City uses reserve players, it is likely that City will lose by a scoring over 2.

It is difficult to predict pre-season matches but for me this is very profitable and I hope Pep Guardiola uses the main players and includes new players who are recruited to see how strong Manchester City is.
It will indeed be a pretty good match where matches like this are definitely awaited especially Barcelona and Mancehster City are 2 big clubs. It's just that for betting in a friendly match I'm still not so sure this will be profitable.

We know that in the end friendly matches are sometimes only used as an option to test players and formations which sometimes in this case victory is not something that really has to be obtained because the goal is not victory.
But even if that's the case there are some possibilities for big club matches such as victory will also be sought despite friendly matches because after all sometimes when big matches like this there is a situation where the club wants to show the best so that victory can be sought. But I personally prefer to watch rather than bet on matches like this.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Jegileman

Activity: 420
Merit: 197

View Profile
July 29, 2024, 07:01:10 PM

It's ridiculous to keep adding 1 more goalkeeper, why have more than 2? I am surprised by Chelsea transfer pursuit which can be said to be a waste of time and money.
Maybe Chelsea don’t really know what their problem is, because I am just kind of surprised that adding a goalkeeper is the only thing they could even think about. Goalkeeper isn’t even part of the problem Chelsea is having currently. I don’t know what Chelsea will be doing with so many goalkeepers that they are having, their defense is just kind of poor in all their pre season matches, they are not talking about how they will improve their defense or other positions. I am not just impressed with Chelsea's performance in all the pre season matches, and I have the feeling that their performance won't change even when the season starts.

I am of the opinion that preseason games shouldnt be compared so much with real season games. It’s just not relatable to some extent because players tends to be at their best and coach be at their best strategy when they are playing games during the season. Chelsea have a very big season ahead of them after signing a new coach, he has to be in his best form and give Chelsea the best chance possible to finish in at least the top four positions on the premier league table. They’ve now missed the champions league competition for about two seasons now which is not a good one for them as a top team in English league. Signing of goalkeeper and having more goalkeepers added to their squad is not something that’s bad, they can have them all but at least try to be in their best form when the season begins fully.

Roseline492

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2024, 07:09:53 PM

From the 2 upcoming pre-season matches, everyone will definitely be looking forward to the Manchester City match that will face a popular club from LaLiga.
I have a thought that if the upcoming match Pep Guardiola uses the main players, I am sure Manchester City will win by scoring over 2.
If Manchester City uses reserve players, it is likely that City will lose by a scoring over 2.

It is difficult to predict pre-season matches but for me this is very profitable and I hope Pep Guardiola uses the main players and includes new players who are recruited to see how strong Manchester City is.

One thing about Pep Guardiola is that since he understand the performance and the strength of his main players he may not really put all of them on that match because there is nothing to evaluate from the old players again and also considering the fact that the new season is by the corner he will try to avoid stressing those players too much, though the only reason why he would want to use the main players is actually because of the new players he signed so that they will get use to the team pattern of playing, so actually I agree with you that the match may likely be very unpredictable irrespective of Manchester City being more superior than them because I think Pep Guardiola aim on that match is identifying the best strategy or pattern to use.

KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1067

Goodnight, o_e_l_e_o 🌹

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2024, 07:13:18 PM

It will indeed be a pretty good match where matches like this are definitely awaited especially Barcelona and Mancehster City are 2 big clubs. It's just that for betting in a friendly match I'm still not so sure this will be profitable.

We know that in the end friendly matches are sometimes only used as an option to test players and formations which sometimes in this case victory is not something that really has to be obtained because the goal is not victory.
But even if that's the case there are some possibilities for big club matches such as victory will also be sought despite friendly matches because after all sometimes when big matches like this there is a situation where the club wants to show the best so that victory can be sought. But I personally prefer to watch rather than bet on matches like this.
There's something about preseason matches. Sometimes the coach will not care about winning or losing, but the most important thing will be if he has tried a particular formation and it is workable or not. This is why these matches does not in most times reflect the true status of the club.

It is likely that Pep will start his first team and in the second half he will make changes. Big matches as this also enters into record of h2h, ranking and the rest. That is why coaches will not easily allow defeat. So, the bet above is fair if Barcelona will also not take the match so seriously.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
[/quote]
Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=h
Antotena

Activity: 434
Merit: 317

View Profile
July 29, 2024, 07:18:27 PM

There's something about preseason matches. Sometimes the coach will not care about winning or losing, but the most important thing will be if he has tried a particular formation and it is workable or not. This is why these matches does not in most times reflect the true status of the club.

It is likely that Pep will start his first team and in the second half he will make changes. Big matches as this also enters into record of h2h, ranking and the rest. That is why coaches will not easily allow defeat. So, the bet above is fair if Barcelona will also not take the match so seriously.

You have a point but I'm not sure if the new coach of Barcelona will be ready to follow this path of carelessness when he was just appointed for the new job. Xavi was sack despite coming second in their domestic league of Laliga and a new guy Flick to take over where he stopped, I'm not sure if he is going to lag behind on his first day, he will want to impress the team and the fans just feel home and not get unnecessary pressure as the season is about to start.

Pep on the other hand might want to test the Barcelona coach or perhaps they both would want to dominate each other and see who has more goodies for the season and since they both going to meet probably in the Champions League, a lot is going down on this match for sure, we might see the complete squad on this match form each of the team.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Ryu_Ar1

Activity: 868
Merit: 664

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2024, 07:34:02 PM

We still cannot assume this season will be difficult or not for Manchester United because after all for now we only need to see their performance at the beginning of the season later.
The hope is that some players who did not really show good performance due to injury last season can prove themselves this season because seeing from his condition like Mount, who was more on the bench last season due to injury, of course now he must be able to contribute more so that he does not become a failed purchase.

In addition, now it seems that we only need to hope that some new players can further support the performance of Manchester United because after all, some of them have quite good potential and only how Ten Hag's coaching works because this is the most important thing. If he still cannot maximize the players for a better performance this season then it is certain that he will not survive at Manchester United.
Well, the players who were previously injured have also recovered and can be expected to make a better contribution in the coming season. Currently, only one Man United player is still injured, namely Tyrell Malacia. He has had a knee injury since the end of last season. Well that's quite a long injury. And he has missed around 52 games. Tyrell Malacia is a defender. But currently Man United has also brought in a new young defender. And it seems that Ten Hag's current focus is more on improving their back line, which was the worst weak point last season.

One of the most important players in Manchester United's squad is Hojlund. And I would say Hojlund is Ten hag's favorite player. Last season Hojlund managed to score 10 goals. Perhaps we could see a better performance from Hojlund next season. But at the moment it is very sad that Hojlund is facing injuries. Hojlund would suffer an injury in a friendly match which was never desirable.

It is not yet known whether Hojlund's injury is serious. It's likely that today will reveal exactly how long Hojlund's recovery will take. However, if Hojlund is out of the squad for a long time, it will definitely affect Ten Hag's match strategy and planning. Ten Hag must now find a replacement for Hojlund.
Last season there was a pretty good improvement from Hojlund but it looks like luck is not on his side when he who was on fire immediately got an injury that made him return to his usual performance after injury recovery but it looks like for this season he will still be trusted for Manchester United's attack line.
It's just that by looking at the current conditions it seems that it is also a little complicated for Hojlund because indeed with Ten Hag's scheme which sometimes always keeps 1 striker in the formation used in matches, there could be a struggle for the main place with Zirkzee who was brought in this season.

Speaking of Malacia, it was recently reported that he had a car incident with Rashford although they were taken to hospital but they were fine without any serious injuries.

Man United forward Rashford, Malacia Involved In Car Accident

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1162

View Profile
July 29, 2024, 07:38:20 PM

~Snip

A team's victory in a friendly match does not fully reflect the true strength of that team when the season starts.
I found that Barcelona won the El Clasico match against Real Madrid in the previous pre-season match, but after the season started Barcelona actually lost to Real Madrid in the official match.

Hansi Flick and Pep Guardiola probably also thought the same way in the pre-season match when Barcelona and Manchester City played. Manchester City and Barcelona are two top teams that will attract a lot of spectator attention, this is the spectacle most eagerly awaited by most fans who are hungry for entertainment during pre-season, especially during their tour.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
letteredhub

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2024, 07:57:23 PM

I don't know what Chelsea aim to achieve with all these players they are signing but I don't think it will make any changes. For the past few months, Chelsea have signed more than enough players as if they are attempting to change the entire squad. I don't know whether they have no intention of using the old players. I just hope the expenses will not be in vain.
Chelsea has the money and  with the new  coach Enzo aims to achieve either winning the EPL or finishing in the top four position that's the aim for all the extra signings. I don't know what you mean by if they have no intentions of making use of the old players because as we all know the manager even in his signing of new players to the club hasn't made such statement which in my opinion every player is inclusive in his plans for the season.
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1018

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
July 29, 2024, 08:48:17 PM

Well, the players who were previously injured have also recovered and can be expected to make a better contribution in the coming season. Currently, only one Man United player is still injured, namely Tyrell Malacia. He has had a knee injury since the end of last season. Well that's quite a long injury. And he has missed around 52 games. Tyrell Malacia is a defender. But currently Man United has also brought in a new young defender. And it seems that Ten Hag's current focus is more on improving their back line, which was the worst weak point last season.
One of the most important players in Manchester United's squad is Hojlund. And I would say Hojlund is Ten hag's favorite player. Last season Hojlund managed to score 10 goals. Perhaps we could see a better performance from Hojlund next season. But at the moment it is very sad that Hojlund is facing injuries. Hojlund would suffer an injury in a friendly match which was never desirable.

It is not yet known whether Hojlund's injury is serious. It's likely that today will reveal exactly how long Hojlund's recovery will take. However, if Hojlund is out of the squad for a long time, it will definitely affect Ten Hag's match strategy and planning. Ten Hag must now find a replacement for Hojlund.
You are absolutely right sir. It seems that this was not a good start for this team because an important player had to suffer an injury in the friendly match. I missed this because I also missed the match. Hojlund is really an important player in the squad that Ten Hag built and Rasmus Hojlund's injury will definitely really affect this team. And I also read that apparently Yoro also suffered an injury in the match against Arsenal. While Man United is starting to rediscover a potential defender, this player is also injured. And yes, if Hojlund is injured quite badly and is out for a long time. So Ten Hag must immediately look for a replacement who can become a mainstay in the Man United squad's attack line. This is an unexpected condition.

Last season too we saw many players in Manchester United's squad facing injuries. And this was one of the reasons for Manchester United's erratic performance. And even before the start of this season we heard several injuries. If these injuries are serious then I don't expect anything better from Manchester United next season.

Ten Hag put Hojlund at the center of their attack. Hojlund is now a very important player for the United squad. Manchester United cannot find a suitable replacement for Hojlund at the moment. But maybe if Antony's performance improves. But Antony's performance is very erratic. So I'm mentally prepared to see the erratic performance of Manchester United's forward players next season as well.

red4slash

Activity: 1372
Merit: 452

View Profile
July 29, 2024, 09:26:59 PM

Friendly matches are only used as a testing ground for big clubs to see the readiness of the club and try out some schemes to be applied when the new season starts so in this case I don't think it will be a problem even if the result is a draw or loss because after all this is only a friendly match which is considered a warm-up and not a serious match for a club.

In this friendly it seems like Enzo Maresca wanted to see the whole squad and that was evident when the whole squad was replaced to see if the players were ready or not for the new season.
By looking at the results it might seem to be a condition that is not too good for Chelsea but in terms of actual progress I think it is a positive result especially for Maresca who still wants to try players for line ups and formations that he thinks are appropriate at the start of the new season.

I do agree that friendlies are usually used for trial and getting ready for the new season. However, these matches have other important values too. In terms of being a good opportunity to test strategies and formations, friendly matches also help players enhance their physical condition as well as build team integration.

Moreover, friendly matches can serve as a way of improving player confidence, particularly for those who have just come in or the young players who are looking for the place in the first team. The results of such games, though not as important as those of the official matches, can still give some preview about the strengths and weaknesses of the team.

So while the end result may not matter much, friendlies do have a significant role in getting the team prepared for the overall season which will be long and hard.

Its undeniable that although in the end the final result doesn't always matter because that's not the initial goal but at the end of the day friendly matches are not to be messed with.   Because as you said this is a way to make a team more prepared in terms of mentality, chemistry and teamwork.
In addition with friendly matches it is actually a benchmark for a club whether they are ready for the new season or not because if in the end the results are not too good in these friendly matches it can also have an impact on their performance when the new season starts.

There are several clubs who are already running friendly matches at the moment and we can see the development of a club when they compete especially maybe for some of the big EPL clubs who have started this. Of course there are also some things that we need to notice especially in terms of performance considering there are some big clubs like Chelsea also it seems that they still haven't found a good chemistry after a few tries in the friendly matches they have played.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Ndabagi01

Activity: 658
Merit: 293

View Profile
July 29, 2024, 09:44:44 PM

Pep on the other hand might want to test the Barcelona coach or perhaps they both would want to dominate each other and see who has more goodies for the season and since they both going to meet probably in the Champions League, a lot is going down on this match for sure, we might see the complete squad on this match form each of the team.

I still don’t think we will see a complete squad in this match. This is no time for Pep Guardiola to test the strength of his team when he’s very vulnerable to injuries in this match. Flick will want to try out his full squad in order to impress the management that he’s the man that’s best for the job given to him. It’s going to be a tough match indeed because of the teams involved but I don’t see all two teams using their first eleven in this game as it’s just a preseason.

One thing about Pep Guardiola is that since he understand the performance and the strength of his main players he may not really put all of them on that match because there is nothing to evaluate from the old players again and also considering the fact that the new season is by the corner he will try to avoid stressing those players too much, though the only reason why he would want to use the main players is actually because of the new players he signed so that they will get use to the team pattern of playing, so actually I agree with you that the match may likely be very unpredictable irrespective of Manchester City being more superior than them because I think Pep Guardiola aim on that match is identifying the best strategy or pattern to use.

The best strategists is Pep Guardiola, so he’ll definitely be trying out how to make good use of a new strategy that will go well with the old and new players. They lost in their last preseason game but that is not enough to see Manchester City as a team without much competitive edge to be a winner. The game is a very tough one and I think he won’t use his main players in this game. He would not want to risk them going for injury, so it’s better they dont feature in that match. Starting the season with a full squad is a very good advantage that Pep Guardiola won’t joke with since he’s having a big time next season with all teams not willing to allow him win the trophy for another consecutive time.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Publictalk792

Activity: 378
Merit: 318

View Profile WWW
Today at 12:29:47 AM

Last season too we saw many players in Manchester United's squad facing injuries. And this was one of the reasons for Manchester United's erratic performance. And even before the start of this season we heard several injuries. If these injuries are serious then I don't expect anything better from Manchester United next season.

Ten Hag put Hojlund at the center of their attack. Hojlund is now a very important player for the United squad. Manchester United cannot find a suitable replacement for Hojlund at the moment. But maybe if Antony's performance improves. But Antony's performance is very erratic. So I'm mentally prepared to see the erratic performance of Manchester United's forward players next season as well.
Exactly you are right dear about Manchester United injury problems. They had a lot of injuries last season and it effected a lot on their performance. Now it is happening again before new season starts. Hojlund is important player and if he gets hurt it will be hard to replace him. Antony might not be able to fill gap because he does not play well all time. If Manchester United can not fix their injury problems and find good backup players I think they will have more ups and downs in their performance next season.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 644
Merit: 432

View Profile
Today at 12:36:06 AM

Mason Mount has been one of Chelsea's bright stars back when he was playing for the Blues but they went their separate ways as of last season where he joined Manchester United, a move no one saw coming and ever since then we haven't seen that bright star of Chelsea doing his best for the Red Devils, it was even bad to the point that he couldn't play due to injury and it some how looks like this player went over for the money, I think is just assumption but it seems true.
Since the big move Mount have been on the lips of fans especially Chelsea fans that criticize the player and I think is only one season to say he isn't going to excel at UTD, 11 games 1 goal no assist, to me this is the worse of the man Mount. How is he going to be in great form next campaign because we know last season injury got a better part of him, can he come back better this coming season? Has he been over criticize since the big move to Man UTD? What do you make of this.
I mean he doesn't look like he is getting a second look, which means that I am sure the yare going to let him go, not something impossible to do and I guess that we are going to probably end up seeing him change teams soon. I was shocked to learn that they did not sell him this year, I was thinking that he would be one of the first to go, but United is not just letting players go for nothing anymore, they are trying to get whatever they can get, to make that money back.

I mean look at Antony, he still looks like someone they should get rid of very quickly, one more season of him being terrible could mean that they may not get even 30 million for him, at least this year they could try to get something like 30+10 type of deal or something. In the end, Chelsea still looks quite lost, they are looking like they would be barely in top 10, the team doesn't look like they fit together. If United could stop having these awful injuries they look like they might be a good team.

Mount can still improve after all he hasn't done much to say he's a waste of fund like the Antony you're talking about, no matter how bad Mason has been last season (due to injury) I don't see ETH thinking of letting him go that quick, that can't happen. If you say Antony is leaving base on how poor he performed last season or since he arrived at Manchester United I'd say is a fair decision because how can you spend so much on a winger that can not get past 1 defender when it comes to 1 beat 1 situation, to me I think ETH made a wrong choice in signing the Brazilian.
Chelsea has nothing to do with this and I think they can manage to go above the 10th position on the table but haven't you seen Man UTD and Chelsea play their friendly games? Don't they have something in common, confused and trying to get their legs together, like the both teams need a creative midfielder to help the team be positive, they need to get themselves together before the season begins.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Arenga pinnata

Activity: 490
Merit: 358

Rollbit.com

View Profile
Today at 02:20:47 AM

I am of the opinion that preseason games shouldnt be compared so much with real season games. It’s just not relatable to some extent because players tends to be at their best and coach be at their best strategy when they are playing games during the season. Chelsea have a very big season ahead of them after signing a new coach, he has to be in his best form and give Chelsea the best chance possible to finish in at least the top four positions on the premier league table. They’ve now missed the champions league competition for about two seasons now which is not a good one for them as a top team in English league. Signing of goalkeeper and having more goalkeepers added to their squad is not something that’s bad, they can have them all but at least try to be in their best form when the season begins fully.
As long as they are able to bring in lots of players, that's not a problem. Even last season the results were proven, namely the players they brought in made Chelsea better even though at that time Chelsea was coached by Pochettino. And this season, Chelsea has a new coach, Enzo Maresca. And yeah, there's definitely change going on there. So many other players were brought back. But if we look at the records of player arrivals and departures in the current transfer market, it shows that Chelsea is in a position to benefit from the sale of their players. So yeah they know what they are doing. And I'm not surprised that Chelsea is good at making profits in the transfer market because they are owned by a skilled businessman, namely Todd Boehly. So when they bring in lots of players there must be a business element to it. And yeah there's nothing wrong with having more than 2 goalkeepers.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Gallar

Activity: 700
Merit: 334

View Profile
Today at 03:53:07 AM

I don't know what Chelsea aim to achieve with all these players they are signing but I don't think it will make any changes. For the past few months, Chelsea have signed more than enough players as if they are attempting to change the entire squad. I don't know whether they have no intention of using the old players. I just hope the expenses will not be in vain.
Chelsea has the money and  with the new  coach Enzo aims to achieve either winning the EPL or finishing in the top four position that's the aim for all the extra signings. I don't know what you mean by if they have no intentions of making use of the old players because as we all know the manager even in his signing of new players to the club hasn't made such statement which in my opinion every player is inclusive in his plans for the season.
Currently Chelsea has recruited 5 new players, I also don't understand why Chelsea recruited that many players. Apart from that, what I don't understand is that most of the players currently recruited by Chelsea are midfielders. Even though currently Chelsea already has several midfielders who are quite good and experienced. Examples include Cole Palmer, Enzo Fernandes, Conor Gallagher, and Nkunku. So Chelsea shouldn't need to buy too many midfielders at the moment. Because in essence Chelsea already has many midfielders (defense, center and attack). Because even though this is Enzo Maresca's plan as Chelsea coach, I'm still a little confused by all this recruitment. Because if Enzo Maresca wants to bring Chelsea to shine in the Premier League, I don't think these new players are really needed. Because as far as I know, Chelsea's performance has improved rapidly this season. However, unfortunately Chelsea's old coach was fired and finally Enzo Maresca stepped in to replace the coaching chair at Chelsea. So if you think deeper and observe Chelsea's development, in my opinion, even with old players, Chelsea can definitely shine next season. As long as the Chelsea coach can really develop the talents of each player.

However, what Enzo Maresca is doing at the moment, it is difficult for me to predict what Chelsea will be like next season. Because as said @Knowngunman, Chelsea seems to be replacing old players with new players. In fact, if Chelsea did that, I'm sure Chelsea's performance would be even worse. Because, the old players certainly have good chemistry between the players and the new players of course have to adapt first. For this reason, I am also a little confused about Chelsea's current player recruitment. Because you could say that recruiting this player is not needed at Chelsea.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
klidex

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
Today at 04:44:39 AM

I can understand the bad results, Enzo Maresca has just coached Chelsea and he needs some information to be able to formulate a strategy so what happened can't conclude anything, in fact I think the bad results can be a benchmark for Enzo Maresca to be able to build the Chelsea team when the season starts later.

It's too early to say Enzo Maresca was fired because the tasks and burdens carried by Enzo Maresca are not easy, he handled a Chelsea team that was already very depressed so Chelsea management must give Enzo Maresca time to start the process to be able to build this team.
I think Enzo Maresca has the quality as a pretty good coach and we just need to wait for Enzo Maresca to prove it with Chelsea.
It was just a pre-season match which is still not counted as a real season so there is still no need to talk about firing a coach because Enzo Maresca has just started his job and has not yet carried out all the tasks that have been entrusted to him by Chelsea. Because firing a coach is not just about one or two matches in the pre-season, but about his performance throughout the season so for now it is clearly still quite early to make such a conclusion. Because a team like Celtic was not only able to beat Chelsea in pre-season, but there were also several other teams that they beat in the current pre-season.
It's actually quite sad to see Chelsea's crushing defeat when playing against Celtic but we know this is just a pre-season match and I think Enzo Maresca also didn't use a really good strategy for this match so Chelsea was very easy to beat and it's quite funny if because of this defeat the coach was fired when the season hasn't started and Chelsea has to find a new coach again and that will waste time again to repeat the game from the beginning.
I think Chelsea is also a top club that is too reckless even though Chelsea's performance started to improve at the end of last season when coached by Pochettino but the management still fired him and again Chelsea has to find a new coach who is not yet known whether he will be a good coach or not, if Chelsea fails this season the one to blame is their management. Angry

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Jatiluhung

Activity: 840
Merit: 412

View Profile
Today at 04:54:03 AM

Exactly you are right dear about Manchester United injury problems. They had a lot of injuries last season and it effected a lot on their performance. Now it is happening again before new season starts. Hojlund is important player and if he gets hurt it will be hard to replace him. Antony might not be able to fill gap because he does not play well all time. If Manchester United can not fix their injury problems and find good backup players I think they will have more ups and downs in their performance next season.
The bad luck experienced by the Man United squad doesn't seem to be over yet. After last season their performance dropped drastically due to a storm of injuries that befell their players. And now player injuries are something they are experiencing again even though the season has not yet started again. And what is surprising is that in one match two players were injured. And both can be said to be important players for the club. Even though Yoro is still new, he shows good quality at the back. Unfortunately he also had to get injured when he first arrived at this club.

But the news I found was that Hojlund's injury was not too serious. and he will probably recover in the near future and will probably only miss one game this pre-season. But regarding Leny Yoro, it seems a little worse because maybe he will be out for longer because he has a muscle injury. but the good news is that maybe he will only be absent for about 1 month. So in essence both of them only had minor injuries and were not serious.

Reference:
https://www.bola.com/inggris/read/5657858/cedera-cukup-parah-leny-yoro-dan-rasmus-hojlund-diprediksi-tak-bisa-sembuh-sebelum-liga-inggris-2024-2025-dimulai

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Hirose UK

Activity: 1358
Merit: 503

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
Today at 06:11:53 AM

In fact, the problem of injuries is always something that is really worrying for all teams, they will be busy looking for replacements and really ensuring that the players who fill the gaps can perform as well as the core players who are absent.
Based on what is happening now, it is actually mistake because in pre-season matches should be able to optimize performance by using reserve players and not core players because it could be very risky.
After everything happened, Manchester United can only accept that they have to play next season when starting the season with players who may not be like before.
Rasmus Hojlund and Leny Yoro injuries will make Manchester United lose two important figures, Leny Yoro himself was brought in this summer but he had to be absent and undergo recovery period at the start of the season with Manchester United.
I don't know what Ten Hag will do to overcome this problem, but what is clear is that it was his mistake and he must be able to resolve it well or else it will be difficult for Manchester United to compete at the start of the season.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Barikui1

Activity: 280
Merit: 214

View Profile
Today at 06:30:59 AM

I am not that surprised that Chelsea are acting this way because they brain behind all this bunch of transfer activities is just clueless, Todd boehly and co are just busy gathering bunch of kids into Chelsea football club as if the English premier league is an under 21 competition,  and this is one of the major reason Chelsea has now turn to a mid table team under his leadership.

Let's take a look at the kind of players he is signing since he took over as the owners of the club, apart from Raheem sterling, Enzo Fernandes and caciedo, the rest of other players he has recruited are all immature players, that wouldn't help the team in any way, and the most annoying part is that, players that they should be keeping, is the player that they are talking of selling, someone like cholaba and Gallagher, so this upcoming season, am not expecting anything good from them, because to me they over achieved last season, but this season, with what I have seen already, they will be worse, am quite positive on that.

Inwestour
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1015

View Profile
Today at 07:02:47 AM

As long as they are able to bring in lots of players, that's not a problem. Even last season the results were proven, namely the players they brought in made Chelsea better even though at that time Chelsea was coached by Pochettino. And this season, Chelsea has a new coach, Enzo Maresca. And yeah, there's definitely change going on there. So many other players were brought back. But if we look at the records of player arrivals and departures in the current transfer market, it shows that Chelsea is in a position to benefit from the sale of their players. So yeah they know what they are doing. And I'm not surprised that Chelsea is good at making profits in the transfer market because they are owned by a skilled businessman, namely Todd Boehly. So when they bring in lots of players there must be a business element to it. And yeah there's nothing wrong with having more than 2 goalkeepers.
Are you sure Chelsea make money on the transfer market? In my opinion Chelsea are very bad at transfers now, they buy players who don't live up to their expectations for huge amounts of money and then can't sell them, even for a much lower price. They sell and buy every off-season, every time it seems like the game is starting to improve, like it was with Pochettino at the end of the season, they change everything again, a new coach, a lot of new players and I'm almost sure Chelsea will be somewhere in the middle of the table again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Pages: « 1 ... 6359 6360 6361 6362 6363 6364 6365 6366 6367 6368 6369 6370 6371 6372 6373 6374 6375 6376 6377 6378 6379 6380 6381 6382 6383 6384 6385 6386 6387 6388 6389 6390 6391 6392 6393 6394 6395 6396 6397 6398 6399 6400 6401 6402 6403 6404 6405 6406 6407 6408 [6409] 6410 »
  Print  

Jump to: