Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 02:18:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2024/25 season?
Manchester City - 17 (50%)
Liverpool - 2 (5.9%)
Arsenal - 13 (38.2%)
Chelsea - 0 (0%)
Manchester United - 2 (5.9%)
Totenham - 0 (0%)
Newcastle - 0 (0%)
Other - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 34

Pages: « 1 ... 6430 6431 6432 6433 6434 6435 6436 6437 6438 6439 6440 6441 6442 6443 6444 6445 6446 6447 6448 6449 6450 6451 6452 6453 6454 6455 6456 6457 6458 6459 6460 6461 6462 6463 6464 6465 6466 6467 6468 6469 6470 6471 6472 6473 6474 6475 6476 6477 6478 6479 [6480] 6481 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2024/2025  (Read 689417 times)
Egii Nna

Activity: 392
Merit: 195

View Profile
August 16, 2024, 09:38:58 PM

For records sake, let it be known here on now that, Manchester United is at the top of the table, lol…

I also had the same perception at the start of the game. About Manchester United, from the start of the game it seems like it will be very difficult for them to win Fulham, but knowing that Manchester United will not like to lose these three points is what makes me have the hope to watch the game to the end. Lucky enough, Zirkzee was able to get them a goal at 87 minutes of the game, making them able to achieve those three points. But to be sincere, if they finished this game on a draw, it would not have been a good start for them because people already have hope in them, and in the preseason we all don’t take it as something that will affect them. Although Fulham was not easy for them to win, they were able to finish that game on a score of 1-0, which is a good start. 
Most of us didn’t see this coming, a game that went through the first half on a goalless score line and both teams managed to hold it on till the 87th minute. It was a game that was done for and I wasn’t very pleased with Fulham to have not let this draw come to light. This was definitely one of such much but, Zirkee from a Garnacho assist put Manchester United in front and they’ve got 3 points to start the season in winning ways.

Grin Grin Manchester United actually started the English Premier League being the first in the table, but that doesn’t assure them that they have hope. All I can say based Their today’s game performance is to add more effort so that they will do better this season than last season. A lot has happened in today’s game, and if not for luck, they will have only a point, but if they have utilised this opportunity and gotten as many points as they can, they will have had hope to even stay at the top of the table for some time, but they failed to do so, and now they just have 3 points, and they will definitely come down from that position after the game of Liverpool tomorrow. Even though I know Liverpool will play an away game, they will play more than Manchester United. I have that hope in Liverpool. 

Cryptoprincess101

Activity: 308
Merit: 143

View Profile
August 16, 2024, 09:47:36 PM

For records sake, let it be known here on now that, Manchester United is at the top of the table, lol…

I also had the same perception at the start of the game. About Manchester United, from the start of the game it seems like it will be very difficult for them to win Fulham, but knowing that Manchester United will not like to lose these three points is what makes me have the hope to watch the game to the end. Lucky enough, Zirkzee was able to get them a goal at 87 minutes of the game, making them able to achieve those three points. But to be sincere, if they finished this game on a draw, it would not have been a good start for them because people already have hope in them, and in the preseason we all don’t take it as something that will affect them. Although Fulham was not easy for them to win, they were able to finish that game on a score of 1-0, which is a good start. 
Most of us didn’t see this coming, a game that went through the first half on a goalless score line and both teams managed to hold it on till the 87th minute. It was a game that was done for and I wasn’t very pleased with Fulham to have not let this draw come to light. This was definitely one of such much but, Zirkee from a Garnacho assist put Manchester United in front and they’ve got 3 points to start the season in winning ways.

Am actually happy for Manchester United because they almost disappointed the expectations of so many people if they had ended in a draw and with the energy they displayed in this game against Fulham and if they didn't win, it would not have gone down well with the team but since they finally got their first victory in the first match of the season it is a welcome development to make their fans, football analyst and the media to know that they are fully prepared for the new season. I like their team work tonight and I hope they continue in this awesome display in their upcoming games. Congratulations to them for winning their first game of the season, it's not easy as they are topping the league now, the results of tomorrow matches will determine who will finally be at the top of the table this weekend but until then Manchester United should enjoy their stay at the top of the premier league table. Kudos to Zirkee for scoring the loan goal that sealed the win for Manchester United, I'm happy for the team.

CryptoHeadlineNews

Activity: 1050
Merit: 729

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2024, 09:52:26 PM

Manchester United won their first premiere league game yet I wasn't impressed by their performance because their pattern of play isn't a sustainable one that can get them anything good this season, basically they appeared to me like they are yet to be done with their trial and error. Again this has proven to me that ten hag has got no finite strategy or even a workable tactics that should be considered promising.
That's true, because if this game tonight had ended draw, this would have been the first in 10yrs both clubs playing goal-less draw, but however, I'm happy J. Zirkzee was able to grab the opportunity to scoring it's first goal in the season at 87minutes before the end of the match, because I was already discouraged and thought the match have ended, only to my greatest surprise that it was a victory to Man-United, which is a sigh that Ten Hag do actually have a whole lot of work to come up with a workable strategy, as what happened tonight, if they are to repeat it, they will end up losing such match.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Jaycoinz

Activity: 406
Merit: 202

God is All

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2024, 09:55:34 PM

Manchester United won their first premiere league game yet I wasn't impressed by their performance because their pattern of play isn't a sustainable one that can get them anything good this season, basically they appeared to me like they are yet to be done with their trial and error. Again this has proven to me that ten hag has got no finite strategy or even a workable tactics that should be considered promising.
That's true, because if this game tonight had ended draw, this would have been the first in 10yrs both clubs playing goal-less draw, but however, I'm happy J. Zirkzee was able to grab the opportunity to scoring it's first goal in the season at 87minutes before the end of the match, because I was already discouraged and thought the match have ended, only to my greatest surprise that it was a victory to Man-United, which is a sigh that Ten Hag do actually have a whole lot of work to come up with a workable strategy, as what happened tonight, if they are to repeat it, they will end up losing such match.

For me them even winning this game is as of a surprise although I haven't really known their strength but what I can say is that Fulham is one of the teams that gave some of the big boys tough time winning and they successful got a win which is the most important as the three point is what really matters at the end of everything although they would need to up their game because getting same result with other teams would be different than this.

RockBell

Activity: 854
Merit: 383

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2024, 09:59:15 PM

This shows the attacking and defensive strength of Manchester United. The pressure given to Fulham is indeed worthy of thumbs up, the defense is solid, but unfortunately MU failed to penetrate the opponent's goal calmly enough. Even though they dominated the game, the inability to take advantage of opportunities well is a weakness that needs to be considered; if Manchester United want to ensure victory, they need to be more clinical in front of goal. Fulham may look very down, but in football, one moment can change everything in a game.

Manchester United played a defense and I was already smelling that  Manchester United will winning because even before the commencement of the second half they were already getting three shots on target, so I know Manchester United was going to win, and I think they want to focus more on defensive game than attacking but I don't think it's a good suggestion the energy put in place should be equal both attack and defense, and they took advantage of the opportunity by winning is already a lot so their fans will now be happy that Manchester United is already doing very well, but let's wait till the season starts if they will be able to keep up. Predictions is one of the most difficult things to do because one minute they are doing well the next thing they are fucking up so let their fans not be that happy yet till things get serious they we are going to be the judge wether they will be doing well or not.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Raflesia

Activity: 2422
Merit: 585

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2024, 09:59:23 PM

Grin Grin Manchester United actually started the English Premier League being the first in the table, but that doesn’t assure them that they have hope. All I can say based Their today’s game performance is to add more effort so that they will do better this season than last season. A lot has happened in today’s game, and if not for luck, they will have only a point, but if they have utilised this opportunity and gotten as many points as they can, they will have had hope to even stay at the top of the table for some time, but they failed to do so, and now they just have 3 points, and they will definitely come down from that position after the game of Liverpool tomorrow. Even though I know Liverpool will play an away game, they will play more than Manchester United. I have that hope in Liverpool.  

But at least 1 goal from their new signing this season brought them 3 points which is good and should be applauded Cheesy
There is still a lot they need to do for this season because looking at the actual performance there is still no good cooperation because their chemistry is still not formed where there are still some passes that don't seem to arrive or the players sometimes still prioritize ego and interdependence on other players making this a little difficult to force for Manchester United. But at least 1 Zirkzee goal in this match makes 3 points in their first match safe and this is a good thing for Manchester United.

There is no need to rush to make everything good, the most important thing now is how they have to make consistency so that the start of the season goes well so that when they are faced with a busy schedule later they are not too surprised by the conditions and rotation of players considering that besides the EPL at this time there is another focus they must have in the Europa League and other domestic competitions.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
GiftedMAN

Activity: 896
Merit: 565

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2024, 10:00:21 PM

What do you mean by they don't have hope what's your point for saying this? Which team do you support in the English Premier League I would like to know because if you took time to follow up the game between Manchester United team and Fulham tonight, you would have realized some good Changes in the Manchester United team more especially the defense line.

The team wasted a lot of their chances but they dominated the game and did a very solid job in the defense as you failed to mention that so may be if you let sentiment alone and focus more on watching good football you will be fair with your judgement and then it will help you to point out the errors in the team after watching them play.

Liverpool which I think is the team that you support is playing tomorrow I hope they win by 0:6 so they can be comfortable in the league table since winning by 1:0 is an offence to you .

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
SmartCharpa

Activity: 532
Merit: 301

View Profile
August 16, 2024, 10:01:03 PM

Looks like Manchester united won't be able to take home this three points available in their first leg game with Fulham, I was thinking that Manchester united after their preparation at the pre-season games, that Fulham would have been an easy opponent team side to win, but seem they're finding it difficult to defeat Fulham at this point, and if this happens will be a very bad start of the season for Utd team if this game ended in a draw.

At last, Manchester United won their first game of the season, to be honest, Manchester United's performance has changed in this game, this isn't the worst Manchester United we saw last season, they played a fantastic game today, Zirkzee scored on his debut for Manchester United to take the three points in their first game, this is the result I've usually want from a striker, he did what he was brought to the club for, scoring the winning goal to save the team from sharing the points. However, the manager had to be careful in how he substituted some players, I'm not sure if Zirkzee was ready for this game, and Ten Hag left him on the bench in the first half and used Bruno as a striker; look at the chances Bruno missed in the first half of the game, I believe if it was a player used to the position, he would have converted them into goals.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
arimamib

Activity: 1862
Merit: 574

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2024, 10:03:03 PM

Manchester United managed to get 3 points in their first match of the season. Playing in front of the fans made The Red Devils able to play quite well but unfortunately they had a hard time scoring goals even though they managed to build many attacks. The goal came in the final minute which was scored by Zirkzee and they were able to maintain it until the end of the match.
Seeing Erik Ten Hag's strategy in the first match of the season, of course I was surprised to see Bruno Ferdanes who was the spearhead on the front line in the match against Fulham. Seeing that his previous position was midfielder but he became a sticker in today's match. I think Erik gambled with strategy in today's match, and luckily they managed to get 3 points.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Dzwaafu11

Activity: 616
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2024, 10:10:27 PM

This is just the start, so we can’t really give them high hopes for now. But they really tried today; their performance was great. I believe if they can continue this way, they will be recognised and maybe at the top at the end of the day, although I know that there are other tough teams that are coming, but still, for Manchester United to perform this way, if they continue this way, they won’t go beyond the top 5 clubs. However, let's watch Liverpool tomorrow.

I can see that you have already put high hopes on them too. So let’s see how they turn out first. We can’t conclude that now is too early. Let's see the results tomorrow. Now that the league has already started, some matches will be difficult to predict. We just have to wait for the results. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Sandra_hakeem

Activity: 868
Merit: 1057

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2024, 10:11:28 PM

Manchester United really struggled in the game to secure a win... There was more of inconsistency in the counter attacks and failure If anyone was cooked properly ... Fulham stood their ground and played an attacking games against their competition in the first half; they had several opportunities to secure a goal but nobody was able to break through that defense..  houled a clear shot on target and onana was just right on spot to keep it away from the goal.

The substitutions ushered in a refreshing for both the players and spectators as well... It was in the frenzy, Zirkzee, a new club signing on his first debut, scored the only goal of the game.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Blitzboy

Activity: 1316
Merit: 561

View Profile
August 16, 2024, 10:14:33 PM

Fulham did managed to stay above from the relegation zone quite comfortably last season but most of the points they earned was mainly from home games and they do not have a very desirable away record. I think Manchester United should be able to claim a victory against Fulham in front of their home fans today in their opening match for this new English Premier League season.
It could be Fulham as an underdog team to surprise tonight, but I feel sure they will not be able to face Manchester United, this team has made changes in the Erik Ten Hag Era now even though several players have suffered injuries, the Red Devils can still anticipate to fight Fulham.

The Manchester United odds are still good so it's probably worth a bet on singles, but I'm going for a parlay bet because I've seen some easy matches to predict, (in my own estimation). It could be Manchester United winning easily they will not make any more blunders.
The Man United vs Fullham match should be a match that is quite easy for us to predict. And betting on man united is definitely worth a try. because it seems quite impossible to see Man United suffer defeat at the start of the season and compete in the first week when facing a team like Fullham which even in the previous season they were close to the relegation zone. But for this first week there are also many other matches that are considered quite easy to predict. But we have to remember that this is the start of the season where match results will sometimes be different from our predictions. Because sometimes a weak team last season can become a strong team this season. What is clear is that I am happy that this season has finally started. Because it feels quite boring when the season hasn't started yet.
People are discussing Manchester United, and indeed, their FA Cup was respectable. They are no more the powerhouse they once were. Erik ten Hag, the supposed "tactical genius", might have them playing a bit better, but its not enough.

They're up against Fulham, a team that had a rough season last year. A injured animal is the most dangerous, nevertheless. Fulham will be out swinging, keen to disprove everyone. Old Trafford isnt the fortification it once was, to start with.

United did indeed beat City in a friendly manner, but that doesnt signify too lot. This is a fresh season, hence anything is possible. Ten Hag might not be a newbie anymore, but Fulham's boss is not slouch either.

'm not really sure. One might readily go either way in this game. Should Fulham pull off an upset, you should not be astonished.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Docnaster

Activity: 1708
Merit: 577

View Profile
August 16, 2024, 10:29:23 PM

Considering the huge amount of money the management of Manchester United invested in the club this summer transfer window by signing quality players, is the team expected to struggle the way they did tonight before finding a win? Seeing some posts by some people who are supposed Manchester United fans saying that despite not scoring many goals, their club dominated the game leaves me with the impression that many of them have even forgotten about the club's history and are now very comfortable performing like an average club. The club manager needs to go back to the drawing board and stop this his tactical approach of playing some players in their unnatural positions if he's not ready to lose his job this season.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
EL MOHA

Activity: 504
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 16, 2024, 10:35:32 PM

If I will give my sincere opinion, I would say that Manchester United played below expectations, although it was a first match so a lot of mistakes were possible. If Fulham had converted their chances, they would have even won the match because they had more chances than their host. Without the late goal of Joshua Zirkzee, the match would have ended in a draw which would have been a very bad way for United to start the season. Nevertheless, a win is all that matters and three points have been secured which is a good way to boast the confidence of the players.

First I wouldn’t argue that most fans had actual had the prediction of the game going to Manchester United way with an Atleast 1.5 goals today but it didn’t happen, but I disagree that Manchester United were below par today no way anyone would say that with what Manchester United played last season and what we saw today. They controlled the game even though Fulham were definitely good too. When you said that if Fulham chances were converted it would’ve been a different, I will say if Manchester United too had converted their own chances most especially the one-one situations that Leno saved in this game then they also would have also put this game to bed.

Overall Manchester United to me played well but they aren’t converting chance easily and this was there major problem last season and they are on it yet again. Bruno missed a double one-one against the goalkeeper. A very good striker would have convert those chances. The introduction of the goal scorer Zirkzee added extra threat to the attack but i don’t think he will work as a single striker In this Manchester United team

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Jegileman

Activity: 434
Merit: 202

View Profile
August 16, 2024, 10:36:00 PM

We have less than three hours to the premier league opening match of the new season2024/24 session.

Manchester United is the favorite to win this match, they have signed some quality players that will do well because they are young players that are willing to play to help their team and their educational career.
Statistically, and based on previous matches, Fulham won their last match against Manchester United, but Manchester United used to win them in several occasions.
Fulham also made some signings which include Smith Rowe from Arsenal and the young player have recorded a goal in their preseason match; I will expect the game to be tough but United should take the lead narrowly.

Your perspective on this game just came out as you said it, Manchester United will take the win narrowly and that’s exactly what happened today. Manchester United had everything on check and was better than them statistically when compared to them. Fulham showed a great combat today with Manchester United and that shows how prepared even the mediocre teams are against this season. Manchester United might have escaped and won the game narrowly but that’s doesn’t give them the guarantee that they’ll always win when facing smaller teams in the future.

To be winning and remain on top of that table, you have to take advantage of every chance you get, win as many goals as possible to increase your goal difference. The opener game was interesting to me and I am anticipating to see some more competitive games tomorrow as more matches will be played tomorrow. The most concerned match for myself tomorrow is that of Wolves and Arsenal, I really want to see how Arsenal will play tomorrow and how they’ll win that match because that’s to me what will say well about them being a premier league contender or not.

SUPERSAIAN
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1307

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2024, 10:36:45 PM

Considering the huge amount of money the management of Manchester United invested in the club this summer transfer window by signing quality players, is the team expected to struggle the way they did tonight before finding a win? Seeing some posts by some people who are supposed Manchester United fans saying that despite not scoring many goals, their club dominated the game leaves me with the impression that many of them have even forgotten about the club's history and are now very comfortable performing like an average club. The club manager needs to go back to the drawing board and stop this his tactical approach of playing some players in their unnatural positions if he's not ready to lose his job this season.
You are right about the club manager going back to the board and finding the right players in the right position, I think it will take a few more minutes to understand the right formation. I mean, I would have thought that Manchester United, who had such a good transfer period, would make a good start to the season, I mean, it is solid.

They made a good start by getting three points. If we talk about transfers, the club made successful transfers and these players need to be used well.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Sim_card

Activity: 532
Merit: 466

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2024, 10:54:26 PM

I was never discouraged because I had the believe in Gnarcho that he can score anytime as long as the game is not yet over unknown to me that it will be Zirkzee who will do the magic for United in order for them to secure three full point to start the season with. Zirkzee was able to score his first goal to Manchester united on his first appearance for the United in EPL. It is a good start for him and it shows that he is coping with United football pattern

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Stepstowealth

Activity: 574
Merit: 154

View Profile
August 16, 2024, 11:01:24 PM

They made a good start by getting three points. If we talk about transfers, the club made successful transfers and these players need to be used well.
Manchester United played really high pressure game, the kind of football that will really make Manchester United supporters have lots of hopes for the new season. Zirkzee with the goal, a great boost to his confidence, will he be one of the season's top scorers? that is one of the questions that will be yet answered. Top players for the Manchester United game was Casemiro and Maguire. Casemiro looking very sharp, made good runs and interceptions and passes unlike Emile Smith Rowe, who had no real efferct on the game, Maybe due to the fact that he has not had many playing time yet.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T               CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO               [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     WHITEPAPER     //          R L B          //     RLB LOTTERY     //
███████ ███████      |       Twitter       |        ►   S P O R T S B O O K   |   [ N E W ]  C L A N S   ◄        |      Discord      |      ███████ ███████
BitcoinHunt3r
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1155

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2024, 11:18:28 PM

Looks like Manchester united won't be able to take home this three points available in their first leg game with Fulham, I was thinking that Manchester united after their preparation at the pre-season games, that Fulham would have been an easy opponent team side to win, but seem they're finding it difficult to defeat Fulham at this point, and if this happens will be a very bad start of the season for Utd team if this game ended in a draw.

At last, Manchester United won their first game of the season, to be honest, Manchester United's performance has changed in this game, this isn't the worst Manchester United we saw last season, they played a fantastic game today, Zirkzee scored on his debut for Manchester United to take the three points in their first game, this is the result I've usually want from a striker, he did what he was brought to the club for, scoring the winning goal to save the team from sharing the points. However, the manager had to be careful in how he substituted some players, I'm not sure if Zirkzee was ready for this game, and Ten Hag left him on the bench in the first half and used Bruno as a striker; look at the chances Bruno missed in the first half of the game, I believe if it was a player used to the position, he would have converted them into goals.

To be honest I'm not too sure about Manchester United's performance I mean it's not confirmed that they look any better than last season., the reason their opponent today is Fulham I mean not a worthy opponent and they won through a goal in the 87th minute what we usually call a lucky goal so we need to wait for a few more matches from Manchester United to ensure that they actually experience improved performance or we can wait for the 3rd match in September against Liverpool well, here their abilities will be tested. By the way a great start for Joshua Zirkzee as a new player he managed to score a goal in his first match and as a determinant 3 points were obtained by Manchester United.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Slimzeee

Activity: 38
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 16, 2024, 11:20:50 PM

Actually, i was surprised by man united’s steady composure, they had good control over the ball at both halves and really pressured the opponent to make quicker moves thereby committing errors. Had some really very good  chances where bruno could have made it a convenient lead halfway through the game but it wasn’t just his day and such is life

I earlier banked on a draw due to injury issues at united and the reform at fulham but great win for man united,
Man united fans can cheer for Zirkee but lets nor forget Anthony netted it against arsenal on his debut, another player in that category is Martial. So take a break and give the youngsters time to develop and I believe he can be a good striker
Main character for me today would  be charismatic maguire, Man is showing his class again.
Pages: « 1 ... 6430 6431 6432 6433 6434 6435 6436 6437 6438 6439 6440 6441 6442 6443 6444 6445 6446 6447 6448 6449 6450 6451 6452 6453 6454 6455 6456 6457 6458 6459 6460 6461 6462 6463 6464 6465 6466 6467 6468 6469 6470 6471 6472 6473 6474 6475 6476 6477 6478 6479 [6480] 6481 »
  Print  

Jump to: