Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:15:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It is not easy to make money in cryptocurrency  (Read 10252 times)
Insomnia family

Activity: 868
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 07:16:57 PM

I only know there is one, namely UNI. And maybe it's the biggest airdrop in crypto history and I don't think there will be any more airdrops like that. Now it's much bigger to enter some contests on social media like twitter and AMA. You can get as much as $ 100 with luck. Earning crypto is much more effective when you are trading and scalping.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 07:33:12 PM

I agree it is not easy to make money, but if we are smart in analyzing a new project we can get a big prize but this is difficult to find at this time. I hope that in the future there will be even better projects like in 2017
It's hard, yes. But I think it's easier than 2019 or even in early 2020 where everythng you invested on every project is ended up as a scam. I would prefer to invest on this DeFi hype train right now, I know some of the projects are also scams but you can filter those out pretty easily since most of these scammers project are using plagiarized wallpaper and shitty teams composition.
I still am facing problems in earning decent income from the Campaigns, it used to be good back in 2016 when every project used to be a good one and only a few projects used to be scam projects of which the current market is the complete opposite where most of the projects tend to be scam and only a few are good to participate in. And even when we find a good project then the chance of getting good returns is small.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 07:44:48 AM

The earning is never so much easy how some people or organisation portray as it is. You always need some knowledge to earn or even not go into lose. Mostly those who are new to this crypto space think that this market is full of profit. So they don't want to learn anything they invest as fast as they can. And in most of the cases they are in lose or into scam. So if you really want to invest or earn in this space you should gain some knowledge about this market. Then you will maybe earn some money. That's it.

so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 08:00:53 AM

Believe me my friend, anywhere in the world, it is not easy to make money. If you see any airdrop that promises 100$, 200$, 300$, 500$ and above just for referring peeps, or sharing post online, then it is atmost 99% fraudulent.

Sure, they are made with the intension of looting people, getting fake or viral publicity for their tokens. The plot is:- Due to cool and trendy looking airdrop more and more people come to that particular project. There is high conversion of people into investors and thus project gets what they want. However, airdrop value doesn't last the same since coin value goes down too when these same investors dump their coins.

Likewise if you see trade signals that promises certainty, or bounties that promises you a fixed price for your token, be wary. It is not that easy nor realistic.

Arrghhh! Bounties would be first thing one must study carefully before investing their valuable "TIME". It takes lot of time to get credited and also you need to wait for the coin to get listed which is always ambiguous thing by the way.
New_order

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 08:05:26 AM

Believe me my friend, anywhere in the world, it is not easy to make money. If you see any airdrop that promises 100$, 200$, 300$, 500$ and above just for referring peeps, or sharing post online, then it is atmost 99% fraudulent.

Likewise, if you see trade signals that promises certainty, or bounties that promises you a fixed price for your token, be wary. It is not that easy nor realistic.
It's possible to make 200$ and more from Airdrops, even if projects promised a certain value of tokens it's all from the main value of their token, this isn't a dubious move my friend, many airdrops are scam as you said but some are still paying, I'm talking from experience, the reason why many still fall for this schemes is lack of good research, once you understand the difference you will hardly fall for bad projects
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1345

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 09:40:06 AM

It's hard, yes. But I think it's easier than 2019 or even in early 2020 where everythng you invested on every project is ended up as a scam. I would prefer to invest on this DeFi hype train right now, I know some of the projects are also scams but you can filter those out pretty easily since most of these scammers project are using plagiarized wallpaper and shitty teams composition.
About defi I can say that investing now or not investing is everyone's business. If you invest, then be extremely careful, because there are a lot of scam projects now.
Making money on cryptocurrency is not easy, but possible. You need to define a working strategy for yourself and adhere to the rules, then you can get income. It is very important to determine for yourself whether you get more income from trading or from hold. Based on this, you can build your strategy.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
calendar2021

Activity: 902
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 02:31:59 PM

You are right.
Fake is everywhere.
Many project break their promise.
That is why it difficult to make money by crypto-currenc.   
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 02:38:01 PM

Now it may really be much harder with all the projects down from their ATH prices, but isn't the bear market the time to accumulate and prepare for future pumps?

As a matter of fact it used to be very easy to make money in cryptocurrencies. Probably the easiest thing ever was to buy Bitcoin and then claim every single fork and sell it right away. BCH, BTG, BSV... If you also claimed BTC -based airdrops like stellar or MWC you were able to make even more money.

It did not require any additional investment just watching new projects and claiming them.
Dondeon

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 02:42:41 PM

I have seen many people come into the crypto space with the mindset to make millions overnight but was disappointed because millions refuse to come, most of the time these people fell victim to scams because their expectation is on the high side, irrespective of the field we found ourselves, making money does not come with ease, it requires hard work and perseverance, everything that looks too easy at times might end up being a scam.

Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 03:01:13 PM

Likewise, if you see trade signals that promises certainty, or bounties that promises you a fixed price for your token, be wary. It is not that easy nor realistic.
Judging from your post it shows that you are new to crypto space, if I tell you that I've make more than 2000$ from bounties this year will you believe me? To earn money from crypto apart from investing money you still need some skills, learn how to do research, learn how to avoid scam projects, the fact is Airdrops and Bounties still pays, if you carefully pick new projects you will have success results than failures

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gwdf1

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 06:27:23 PM

I agree it is not easy to make money, but if we are smart in analyzing a new project we can get a big prize but this is difficult to find at this time. I hope that in the future there will be even better projects like in 2017

Some happy guys managed to become billionaires in 2017, and, suppose, this group of people can say it was easy for them. However, they were rich people initially. If you start from the very beginning, cryptocurrencies will take all your time and effort. Besides, much depends on the market situation.
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 02:47:26 AM

Actually it was easy in the beginning of ICO trend back then.
There were many good ICO projects in the past, running bounty campaign and the reward is very decent.
But not anymore nowadays, because people has lost interest of ICO projects because there were many scam ICO projects, sad.

fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 12:51:10 PM

some bounty in here its real, you need to hold for the peak, but airdrop defi clone just another shitshow nothing new

do some bounty here, rather than telegram airdrop out there for fake promising

we re begining of bullrun beware of shitshow dont lost all your money trading defi clone

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
dobol

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2020, 12:56:02 PM

Make money from this space is just not about bounty and promoting projects, there's a lot of way that you can use. for example is when you try to make investments, or make some good articles for press releases

BRABO2

Activity: 938
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 02:05:43 PM

Earning money is not an easy thing. Present world searches for skill. Besides, every person has their own method to make money. Every platform requires skills. If you have skill then money will come to you, if you don't then forget about money man..

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
█ █ ██ ███ ██    CatenaX.org    ██ ███ ██ █ █
azmirihaque

Activity: 224
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 02:34:56 PM

Really earning money is not so easy rather it is very hard to catch. Strategy, knowledge, experience, quality, capability etc are required in different situation for making money. A handsome capital may also require for investment from where income may generate. After all, to make money, strategically application of time, money and industry separately or jointly is required.

Simakura

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 02:40:48 PM

That's right, 2020 is very difficult to make money from crypto. Many airdrop projects, bounties are scam. Unlike 2018, there were many legitimate projects, so I missed them.
Swopon
Copper Member

Activity: 700
Merit: 120

Gamdom

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2020, 02:44:21 PM

Remember, one thing that this is 2020 now and none will give free money. You have to work for them or you have to do physical work or whatever the procedure is. I can only say that it is not so easy and not so hard to make money in the cryptocurrency. Do some research then comment. I am a student and cryptocurrency is my only earning way.

kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 02:44:26 PM

It depends on the time and situation usually people entering the top coins right at the start of bull run will find it really easy to make money in crypto market while it is difficult during downtrends and ranging markets. Similarly bounty market is also effected based on overall market conditions.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 02:51:32 PM

Of course there is no easy to earn unless your money you gambling it but in project and investment or services there is no shortcut all you need is hardwork and patience to see the result. They have big chances that your money will lost or not getting paid but you can decrease the risk of that by doing a research because you can see a lot of details that can imagine if the investment or those coins have good future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: