Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:52:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin arbitrage, quite profitable BTC investment, make up to 1% ROI per day  (Read 47322 times)
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 01:30:20 PM

People, would you please restrict on posting things related to Bitcoin trader here. I have decided not to post anything about BTC arbs here, which is a completely different website, and I would appreciate if all of you would do the same.

Regarding, Bitcoin trader, once they reach six months, I will increase my investment to $1500, currently I have $1060 invested in Bitcoin trader shares.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:03:13 AM

This morning (Monday) I have received another withdrawal requested on Saturday morning. Everything works fine and Bitcoin trader is almost 6 months old which means a lot of people have already reached their ROI since Bitcoin trader shares mature in 4 months.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:54:39 PM

Bitcoin trader April 28 result: +0.62%

yonce

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 12:11:53 AM

bitcoin-trader is another fancy ponzi site that is targeting the bitcoin community specifically. If you are going to play HYIP's play them smart and stay away from the ones pretending to make money for you with bitcoin.

And do not re-deposit earnings. Withdraw and hope you get all your money back from this one.

If you are interested in playing HYIP's the right way, feel free to PM me and we can discuss HYIP's and how to go about it the right way.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
yonce

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:10:00 AM

WARNING: If you are in this program you are playing a HYIP (they accept HYIP payment processors and use one of the most popular HYIP scripts, shadowscripts.com - http://shadowscripts.com/license-validator - Please play carefully and avoid this one in particular as it is run by a scummy admin. Admins like these give the HYIP industry a bad name. Play them right and you will do ok.

This admin is preying upon the bitcoin community by using the bitcoin trading story. You will lose if you invest in "bitcoin trading" hyip's. If you are going to play HYIP's please play them carefully. I'm happy to talk in PM on reading into possible HYIP investment decisions, what makes a good one, and what's an obvious scam. HYIP's can be wonderful if you know what you are getting into.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:17:12 AM

Well, I have clearly stated in my first post that people should be careful when investing into anything related to BTC. The entire BTC ecosystem is risky and this is why I recommend investing $40 until we are comfortable with what Bitcoin trader can offer. That being said, one need to understand that trust is gained over time and these guys have been around for almost 6 months and I have had no issues with them. Moreover, I have not heard anyone having problems with them ANYWHERE. If you have any actual proof, I would like to see it.

ElektroMan

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 07:32:02 PM

Hi, first time   Roll Eyes

Let me write my experience.
I use BTCArbs and BitcoinTrader and am satisfied, but also I use https://www.mydailycoin.com/index.php?ref=electroman
I used my ref link...

So with one BTC on each of them I do withdrawal every week,  so far so good   Roll Eyes . Is it a scam will see, but let me say that everything is a risk.  And only invest the amount you afford to lose. I did that on three sides     Cool   ,  split the risk and do not be greedy
yonce

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:12:34 PM

Hi, first time   Roll Eyes

Let me write my experience.
I use BTCArbs and BitcoinTrader and am satisfied, but also I use https://www.mydailycoin.com/index.php?ref=electroman
I used my ref link...

So with one BTC on each of them I do withdrawal every week,  so far so good   Roll Eyes . Is it a scam will see, but let me say that everything is a risk.  And only invest the amount you afford to lose. I did that on three sides     Cool   ,  split the risk and do not be greedy

Never heard of mydailycoin. Be careful people. Might be the crappiest looking HYIP I have seen out of these shady ones masquerading as legitimate Bitcoin companies.

yonce

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:14:35 PM

Well, I have clearly stated in my first post that people should be careful when investing into anything related to BTC. The entire BTC ecosystem is risky and this is why I recommend investing $40 until we are comfortable with what Bitcoin trader can offer. That being said, one need to understand that trust is gained over time and these guys have been around for almost 6 months and I have had no issues with them. Moreover, I have not heard anyone having problems with them ANYWHERE. If you have any actual proof, I would like to see it.

Well the point of a ponzi is to pay till you can't pay no more. Just like I warned people about btc-arbs, same goes for the shady bitcoin-trader. People also create fake programs that appear to be paying people for 2 or 3 years yet it isn't legitimate. We don't know their financials, but it is likely their biggest deposits are more recent than 6 months ago.

TalkingBit

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:59:55 PM

0.62%/day 226.3%/yr compounded daily apy comes out to what around 850%? Can you say ponzi? A fool and his money...
yonce

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:06:53 PM

0.62%/day 226.3%/yr compounded daily apy comes out to what around 850%? Can you say ponzi? A fool and his money...

Seriously... people should realize they are playing a ponzi game. If they are doing it blindly believing its a legitimate business, I can already see the future they will have - broke and wondering what happened.

sprucemoose

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:18:08 AM

WARNING: If you are in this program you are playing a HYIP (they accept HYIP payment processors and use one of the most popular HYIP scripts, shadowscripts.com - http://shadowscripts.com/license-validator - Please play carefully and avoid this one in particular as it is run by a scummy admin. Admins like these give the HYIP industry a bad name. Play them right and you will do ok.

Since when has the HYIP industry ever had a good name?

What I don't get about you is that you call out services such as btc-arbs for being a scam but how are the HYIP sites you 'invest' in any freaking different?
yonce

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:21:51 AM

Since when has the HYIP industry ever had a good name?

What I don't get about you is that you call out services such as btc-arbs for being a scam but how are the HYIP sites you 'invest' in any freaking different?

Don't know where you are coming from, but if you just think HYIP's are gross and your too good for them (I apologize if that isn't where you are coming from) then you wouldn't understand. If the players know they are playing a HYIP then everything is acceptable in my book. I have made tons of money and that is why I continue to play them 13 years later. I have also multiplied my bitcoin holdings since October because of HYIP's - so I have nothing to complain about. But I don't play scummy ones where the majority of their members are in the dark as to what they are actually involved with. There is nothing wrong with playing HYIP's, but just like with gambling, some people are against that as well and think its the devil. Really almost anything someone thinks it is evil. I digress...

yonce

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:29:09 AM

Also, no admin of a HYIP should be given hundreds of thousands of dollars or a million bucks when they launched their low to medium return HYIP at the end of February. That is lunacy and repeat HYIP players would never do such. An admin running away with a million bucks for less than 2 months work is just absolutely ridiculous and embarrassing. Safe to say 80% or more of btc-arbs members had no idea they were playing a HYIP.

I may be even underestimating the money they are running off with seeing people posting about 50 bitcoin deposits. Never give a HYIP admin 2 months in 50 bitcoin deposits. That's something you see later on down the line usually with the long term successful programs.

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 05:21:08 AM

scam / hyp .  withdraw asap everything.

Why are you saying this is a scam?

Because he is just trying to troll this thread. Bitcoin trader has been around since November 2013, everything works great, their support if friendly and they pay on time. If there is a single negative proof related about their service available online, please show me that. Is there anyone anywhere who got burned by using their service? Please support your statement with some proof and if you cannot, stop trolling.

6 months isnt much of a track record. Come back in 12 months from NOW and show us your results and have at least a dozen user testimonials from people who are known users on this forum (non-noobs). Then I'll have a look. Otherwise it is all BS until then.

Any investment has risk. 1-3% daily is ridiculous without talking about risk.

Plus that doesnt include traded volume. If you are trading $1 per day then yeah maybe. lol

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

yonce

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 06:01:07 AM

scam / hyp .  withdraw asap everything.

Why are you saying this is a scam?

Because he is just trying to troll this thread. Bitcoin trader has been around since November 2013, everything works great, their support if friendly and they pay on time. If there is a single negative proof related about their service available online, please show me that. Is there anyone anywhere who got burned by using their service? Please support your statement with some proof and if you cannot, stop trolling.

6 months isnt much of a track record. Come back in 12 months from NOW and show us your results and have at least a dozen user testimonials from people who are known users on this forum (non-noobs). Then I'll have a look. Otherwise it is all BS until then.

Any investment has risk. 1-3% daily is ridiculous without talking about risk.

Plus that doesnt include traded volume. If you are trading $1 per day then yeah maybe. lol

smoothie it is a HYIP, if you don't like to play in HYIP's then stay far far away. In general though this HYIP is a bad choice as its trying to avoid being considered a HYIP in every way imaginable. The admin is one of the more sleazy admins and had no other intention than to mislead bitcoiners. I personally have been in a HYIP almost 300 days online, and heavily invested in it. Plus countless of real testimonials of it online. So they do exist out there smoothie if you want to play HYIP's. But if there is one program I urge you not to attempt, it would be this one.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 06:26:24 AM

Bitcoin trader April 29, 2014 result: +0.91%

Still there, still paying, no issues for now. Is this risky? Sure. But tell me this, what BTC related investment is not risky. Let me refresh your memory. Mt.Gox, a legitimate exchange used by tens if not hundreds of thousands people, they were doing fine until 1 day they simply crashed taking 700k Bitcoins with them. More? BTC-e, one of the largest BTC exchanges in the entire ecosystem, nobody knows where it is located and nobody knows who owns it, no names, nothing. So if they run away tomorrow, kiss your BTC goodbye. You need more? Hashfast, a ASIC manufacturer, took money of their clients and failed to deliver ASIC in time basically ripping off their clients of hundreds of thousands USD, currently facing lawsuits. Even more? Bitcoin itself, a virtual currency with no central authority, no governance or moderation we have all heavily invested in. If for some reason it goes down tomorrow, well, we can all say we have been involved into one very risky business. I could go all day with these risky BTC related ventures.

So please, let us be honest, EVERYTHING related to Bitcoin is risky, if you are not ready to take this risk, you are definitely in the wrong industry. I have clearly stated this, several times, in this thread. Having said all this, I have still been able to make money out of this service. If anyone else would like to give it a try, go slow, as I have pointed out. If not, that is fine by me. If you think there is something else less risky and more lucrative to invest in, by all means let me know.

yonce

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 06:34:44 AM

Bitcoin trader April 29, 2014 result: +0.91%

Still there, still paying, no issues for now. Is this risky? Sure. But tell me this, what BTC related investment is not risky. Let me refresh your memory. Mt.Gox, a legitimate exchange used by tens if not hundreds of thousands people, they were doing fine until 1 day they simply crashed taking 700k Bitcoins with them. More? BTC-e, one of the largest BTC exchanges in the entire ecosystem, nobody knows where it is located and nobody knows who owns it, no names, nothing. So if they run away tomorrow, kiss your BTC goodbye. You need more? Hashfast, a ASIC manufacturer, took money of their clients and failed to deliver ASIC in time basically ripping off their clients of hundreds of thousands USD, currently facing lawsuits. Even more? Bitcoin itself, a virtual currency with no central authority, no governance or moderation we have all heavily invested in. If for some reason it goes down tomorrow, well, we can all say we have been involved into one very risky business. I could go all day with these risky BTC related ventures.

So please, let us be honest, EVERYTHING related to Bitcoin is risky, if you are not ready to take this risk, you are definitely in the wrong industry. I have clearly stated this, several times, in this thread. Having said all this, I have still been able to make money out of this service. If anyone else would like to give it a try, go slow, as I have pointed out. If not, that is fine by me. If you think there is something else less risky and more lucrative to invest in, by all means let me know.

It's true everything is a risk once it leaves your pocket, but Mt Gox would be better off comparing to other legitimate companies that go bankrupt. HYIP's don't file for bankruptcy and have lawyers and courts involved. What is important to understand that when you are a player of a HYIP, it's a good thing to know you are actually a player of a HYIP and not being lied to like bitcoin-trader claims they are not a HYIP. They are simply lying which means they have nothing but bad intentions in store. When they think they have been able to capture as much bitcoin as they can get, they will vanish.

And there are way better HYIP's to invest in than bitcoin-trader. I am on a mission about bringing an end to the lying scummy HYIP admins who are lying to their members and claiming they are truly doing bitcoin trading.

Moedas :D igitais

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

Want to mine coins? BTC, LTC, DOGE.

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 03:14:58 PM

Huh Huh Huh

What an amount of rubish is these last posts...
Are you on a mission to finish HYIPs ?
1) Greed is good, people are greedy, and as long as there's someone offering high returns (forex, bitcoins, potatoes, carrots), people will pay in some money, cause they are greedy. And greed will never disappear.
2) Don't quite understand why people slag off others without personal experience, sounds like kinder garden bullying to me. Do it first, put your money where your mouth is, then if a particular website or company rips you off, point the finger, not before.

Wonder why Bitcoin-trader.biz (if they are a HYIP scam) would go to lenghts to have their website translated in different languages (italian, spanish, etc) if they just wanted to make a quick buck and run away. Of course translating costs money, a lot of money. Plus, they have local representatives to offer customer support in native language to potential and existing clients.

Also, playing the arbitrage game is (I do it myself) very rewarding, specially with bitcoin, buy the damn thing on BTC-e, sell it on Kraken, easy peasy, the price dif. is so nice that profits are guaranteed almost of the times. Also, they operate from the UK and they have a proper trading team that know their shit.

If all these is the typical HYIP scam... it really is weird why they are spending so much money to build a business.

just my 2 cents...

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:56:56 AM

Bitcoin trader April 30, trading result: +1.04%

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: