Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:52:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin arbitrage, quite profitable BTC investment, make up to 1% ROI per day  (Read 47312 times)
Grinder
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:59:59 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2014, 10:13:47 AM by Grinder

Sounds exactly like Pirate's ponzi scheme. Everything works perfectly until it doesn't.
After this benchmark even bitcoin is ponzi.
Except Bitcoin is not a black box run by someone you don't know who are, using unknown methods which they claim are giving unheard of profits, which they gladly give away to anyone instead of keeping it to themselves. Oh well, you've been warned.

They're even using the same methods as described in the ponzi guide from the infamous EVE guy. The whole thing is obviously run by crazyivan.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:58:46 PM

Haha, I wish, I can only wish. I guess you are Satoshi Nakamoto then. Following your logic, you use Bitcoin and promote it, you must be behind it.
All I say is that I like the service, I use it for a couple months and it has been profitable for me. If you know some other option where to invest my BTC, safe, risk free and profitable, please do share it. But I seriously doubt it.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
GoldSurfer

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 02:48:20 PM

Haha, I wish, I can only wish. I guess you are Satoshi Nakamoto then. Following your logic, you use Bitcoin and promote it, you must be behind it.
All I say is that I like the service, I use it for a couple months and it has been profitable for me. If you know some other option where to invest my BTC, safe, risk free and profitable, please do share it. But I seriously doubt it.

Do not be harsh with those who have a different opinion. Especially if they have no ulterior motives, unlike you.

CRYPTONYX - Up to 6% per week! https://cryptonyx.com/?ref=2270
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:42:48 PM

Except Bitcoin is not a black box run by someone you don't know who are...
So? Who is Satoshi, you know him? Or anybody else?

using unknown methods which they claim are giving unheard of profits
Method=Arbitrage. Known and not Rocket science to understand.

..which they gladly give away to anyone instead of keeping it to themselves. Oh well, you've been warned.
Could the reason be, that you need a huge amount of money, to work with arbitrage profitable?

They're even using the same methods as described in the ponzi guide from the infamous EVE guy. The whole thing is obviously run by crazyivan.
What the farmer don't know, the farmer don't eat, right?

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Grinder
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 04:03:38 PM

Or at least that's what he's written on the black box.
yonce

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 07:19:43 PM

Or at least that's what he's written on the black box.

This site is going to leave a lot of heartbroken people just like btc-arbs and leancy before.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:26:21 AM

Requested another small test withdrawal, will report once it goes through.

Moedas :D igitais

Activity: 77

Want to mine coins? BTC, LTC, DOGE.

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 10:54:59 AM

I did a request as well... Apart from the manual process that takes time (make sure its done before 16.00 server time), it goes allright.

I agree with some posts, nothing is safe, not even CITI group, not even Meryll Lynch, for sure not even BITCOIN.
So, as someone mentioned before, to avoid heart-breaks... only invest money that you can afford to lose.

nrd525
Legendary

Activity: 1867
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:02:18 AM

Small test withdrawals don't faze HYIPs or ponzis. In fact they thrive upon confirmation of small withdrawals as it builds confidence in their scheme.

If you want to do a serious test have several people do a full withdrawal.

Digital Gold for Gamblers and True Believers
nrd525
Legendary

Activity: 1867
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:06:45 AM

Read this thread.  The Bitcoin Savings and Trust ponzi lasted from Nov 2011 to August 2012 before ultimately running away with a large amount of bitcoins (maybe $500k worth).

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=50822.0

Digital Gold for Gamblers and True Believers
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:46:38 AM

Small test withdrawals don't faze HYIPs or ponzis. In fact they thrive upon confirmation of small withdrawals as it builds confidence in their scheme.

They have couple thousands accounts, I think about 4k. How do you suggest I coordinate that and why would I do that. If you do have some other risk free profitable investment, please let me know immediately.

gizmoh
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 07:17:52 AM

Its a typical HYIP/ponzi scam. I have a long gamble history with hyips.They offer too good to be true ROI with capital guaranteed, without ever showing credible proof of these returns, honoring withdrawals until withdrawals grow larger than deposits, and then the music stops and they close shop.
Do NOT send your coins to these thieves.

How Ripple Rips you: "The founders of Ripple Labs created 100 billion XRP at Ripple's inception. No more can be created according to the rules of the Ripple protocol. Of the 100 billion created, 20 billion XRP were retained by the creators, seeders, venture capital companies and other founders. The remaining 80 billion were given to Ripple Labs. Ripple Labs intends to distribute and sell 55 of that 80 billion XRP to users and strategic partners. Ripple Labs also had a giveaway of under 200 million XRP (0.002% of all XRP) via World Community Grid that was later discontinued.[29] Ripple Labs will retain the remaining 25 billion"

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 02:30:30 PM

Yeah, just like a "real" bank...
They are the biggest legalized HYIPs and PONZI scammers of all. And did I mention legal?
If everyone withdrew their cash from Barclays or BofA... they would be fcuked.
How does a bank work?
Gets your cash, invest in stocks (or lose it), pay you a bit (like a shitty 1%/year) and get more people to their PONZI scheme...
It looks like we live in a PONZI age, banks, central governments... but those, no one says they are scammers...

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 02:36:52 PM

Its a typical HYIP/ponzi scam. I have a long gamble history with hyips.They offer too good to be true ROI with capital guaranteed, without ever showing credible proof of these returns, honoring withdrawals until withdrawals grow larger than deposits, and then the music stops and they close shop.
Do NOT send your coins to these thieves.

there's some trading/results history on their website ...
also, they have an "extra" income from mining, not just the damn arbitrage.
they sell the mining shares to complement the trading shares.
ponzi or hyip or scam, so far its working for me, and at least I put my money where my mouth is...

Grinder
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:02:52 PM

there's some trading/results history on their website ...
also, they have an "extra" income from mining, not just the damn arbitrage.
they sell the mining shares to complement the trading shares.

There is no mining and no trading, and the numbers are all made up to make suckers give them money. Every good ponzi needs a way to convince their victims that it's legitimate, and this is their way.
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:17:25 PM

There is no mining and no trading, and the numbers are all made up to make suckers give them money. Every good ponzi needs a way to convince their victims that it's legitimate, and this is their way.

This is the most likely explanation. The fact that they tie up your money for a very very long time (by crypto universe standards) also supports the ponzi theory.

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
rosatambo

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:36:57 PM

They are the biggest legalized HYIPs and PONZI scammers of all. And did I mention legal?
How does a bank work?
Gets your cash, invest in stocks (or lose it), pay you a bit (like a shitty 1%/year) and get more people to their PONZI scheme...
It looks like we live in a PONZI age, banks, central governments... but those, no one says they are scammers...

Well, banks have this little thing called insurance. In the US it's called FDIC, and your account at a bank is insured for up to $250k.  Who guarantees the deposits at this ponzi thing? Nobody.

Yes, there is fractional reserve. No, it's not the same as a ponzi.

A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment method that pays off early investors with deposits from later ones.

Fractional reserve banking is the practice of keeping only a fraction of a bank's demand deposits on reserve, while lending out the rest. The reserve requirement is how central banks limit the amount of money that can float around in commercial banks.

OH how I wish the HYIP/Ponzi crew never heard of Bitcoin.
yonce

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:06:27 PM

How does a bank work?

Well, banks have this little thing called insurance. In the US it's called FDIC, and your account at a bank is insured for up to $250k.  Who guarantees the deposits at this ponzi thing? Nobody.

Yes, there is fractional reserve. No, it's not the same as a ponzi.

A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment method that pays off early investors with deposits from later ones.

Fractional reserve banking is the practice of keeping only a fraction of a bank's demand deposits on reserve, while lending out the rest. The reserve requirement is how central banks limit the amount of money that can float around in commercial banks.

OH how I wish the HYIP/Ponzi crew never heard of Bitcoin.

rosa, its a good thing for the HYIP industry to have bitcoin - gives more options for U.S. players. Just the ones to make their faces known to the bitcoin community hardcore are pulling a fast one. These particular admins are not experienced admins, but want a piece of 100 million a year HYIP industry and a big ol chunk of Bitcoin.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 06:39:54 AM

May 6, 2014, another great trading day:+1.1%

I also received my withdrawal yesterday.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 06:49:03 PM

May 7, 2014 trading result:+1.12%

Two really nice days in a row.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: