Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:31:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin arbitrage, quite profitable BTC investment, make up to 1% ROI per day  (Read 47321 times)
Grinder
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:04:22 AM

When doing arbitrage why going with 1-2% instead of using the highest margin?
The difference between www.btc-e.com and www.btcpromo.net is 5-6%.
Including the fees there is at least 4-5% clear profit at this time...

I'm sorry, but you're terrible at recognizing scams. The most profitable thing for you to do is to put your coins in an offline wallet and keep them there, or you'll end up with nothing pretty fast. Bitcoin-arbitrage is a scam, and so is BTCpromo.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:11:07 PM

May 27, 2014 trading result: +1.27%

Almost 7 months online and paying.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
mp420

Activity: 501
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 12:11:14 PM

That's how ponzi schemes work. They pay reliably until they collapse. If you are in early enough and manage to get out before the collapse, they can be profitable for the participants. Highly risky though, and the majority will lose all of their investment. And, they're obviously very illegal pretty much everywhere. Those few lucky participants who end up winning could be sued by the suckers for their losses. Also, anyone promoting a ponzi fraud could be considered a co-conspirator.
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 04:12:04 PM

Also, anyone promoting a ponzi fraud could be considered a co-conspirator.

then tell it in the overt ponzi scams threads.

looking at the very stable price differentials between major exchanges (especially btc-e vs. the others) I'd say that this may be legit.
if they end paying much more than getting in debt themselves to run the arb., the plus side for them is that they unload fully the risk on investors if something goes south.

Moreover the actual interest paid is lower when you consider the fees like the 5% to make a sum available to be wired in their overcomplicated wallet.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 06:20:48 PM

May 28, 2014 Trading Pool result: +1.23%

sunny1

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 06:23:03 PM

That's how ponzi schemes work. They pay reliably until they collapse. If you are in early enough and manage to get out before the collapse, they can be profitable for the participants. Highly risky though, and the majority will lose all of their investment. And, they're obviously very illegal pretty much everywhere. Those few lucky participants who end up winning could be sued by the suckers for their losses. Also, anyone promoting a ponzi fraud could be considered a co-conspirator.

Any proof that BT is a ponzi scheme? Otherwise shut up and fuck off!
yonce

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 06:41:36 PM

There's lots of idiots and there always will be. Nothing can be done about it. Bitcoin-trader will take a bunch of fools with them when they go down.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 07:05:12 PM

Really had it enough with your insults Yonce. This last sentence from this previous post goes to you as well. You personally promote Finmutual, HYIP scam being advertised in EVERY single HYIP monitor and then you come here calling me names. As the man said, FUCK OFF.

yonce

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 10:29:13 PM

Really had it enough with your insults Yonce. This last sentence from this previous post goes to you as well. You personally promote Finmutual, HYIP scam being advertised in EVERY single HYIP monitor and then you come here calling me names. As the man said, FUCK OFF.

I play HYIP's - what is it that you don't get? And Yes anyone who thinks bitcoin-trader isn't a ponzi game, they are idiots. Actually I tell everyone who joins HYIP's under me that they are HYIP's. You on the other hand are lying to people and promoting a site claiming to be real. I have never in my life ever promoted a HYIP to anyone under the guise of it being a legitimate company. You on the other hand will probably lead people to lose their savings. What you are doing is as scummy as the admin of bitcoin-trader

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:30:09 AM

Well, I am not the one having my trust ratio -11. I guess you got that one cause you are being honest and people should trust you. Differently from you, I tell people this is a potentially risky investment and I DO NOT believe this is a HYIP. Show me where you warned people about Finmutual being risky business and where you stated people might lose their money investing into that junk? Since you are obvious trash and potentially HYIP admin who tries to discredit any other investment, this is my LAST communication with you. From this point on, you do not exist for me, feel free to post your insults as much as you want, I will restrict to reporting and removing your insults only. 

yonce

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:05:33 AM

Well, I am not the one having my trust ratio -11. I guess you got that one cause you are being honest and people should trust you. Differently from you, I tell people this is a potentially risky investment and I DO NOT believe this is a HYIP. Show me where you warned people about Finmutual being risky business and where you stated people might lose their money investing into that junk? Since you are obvious trash and potentially HYIP admin who tries to discredit any other investment, this is my LAST communication with you. From this point on, you do not exist for me, feel free to post your insults as much as you want, I will restrict to reporting and removing your insults only.  

I don't promote publicly and anyone I lead into any programs I am involved with knows from me what they are getting into; HYIP's. You are misleading people AGAIN and AGAIN by telling people bitcoin-trader is not a HYIP. Between you and I, I am the actual one with a proven track record for calling out shit as shit. I don't promote publicly for a reason, so people don't invest in any site without speaking to me first. That's what a good referrer does. You are just referral whoring as evidence in your signature and your continuous pumping in this thread. Thank you for stopping your communication with me. I expect to continue getting negative trust as I continue to make the industry and community accountable. I wouldn't be surprised if you were the one making accounts here and trying to slander me. Actually it probably is you since you continuously mention one HYIP I play in.

And I don't really know how many times I have to tell you, I PLAY HYIP'S. THEY ARE ALL HYIP'S. Did I forget to mention they are all HYIP's and I play HYIP's?

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:10:36 AM

Hm....I thought I heard somebody talking to me. Nah, I guess it is just me scratching my ass.

yonce

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:20:17 AM

Hm....I thought I heard somebody talking to me. Nah, I guess it is just me scratching my ass.

I thought you were going to stop talking.... I'll take that as affirming everything I have accused you of. You know what people do when you accuse someone of something they did? Exhibit A above.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:31:53 AM

User: Yonce
Ratio: -11 trust ratio.
What does that mean: Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Why: Cause the whole world hates him.
Recommended action: Immediately press IGNORE button.

yonce

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:42:14 AM

User: Yonce
Ratio: -11 trust ratio.
What does that mean: Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Why: Cause the whole world hates him.
Recommended action: Immediately press IGNORE button.

Still doesn't detract from the fact that you are a crap ponzi pumper and "referral whore" and create accounts to slander me.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:01:36 AM

Hahahaha. What imagination. Somebody should switch profession, instead of venting their frustration via various forums, they should start writing books for children, fairy tales and stuff.

yonce

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:04:20 AM

Hahahaha. What imagination. Somebody should switch profession, instead of venting their frustration via various forums, they should start writing books for children, fairy tales and stuff.

More nonsensical detracting?

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:03:07 AM

Another quite nice trading day, May 29, 2014 result: +1.11%

Moedas :D igitais

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

Want to mine coins? BTC, LTC, DOGE.

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 12:20:57 PM

As I mentioned before... this thread rocks!
Such entertainment... and now its looks like its a 2 horse race. Well done both (Yonce -11 and Crazy Ivan).

Really, Yonce, what do u expect to achieve by posting here?
The Nobel Prize for world peace? Warn us that schemes that pay dividends are all HYIP and ponzi?
How about warn us that our local bank is also a HYIP and ponzi? And that they might go bankrupt and steal our money?
We all know that by now, and as saying go (actualy 2 sayings) - if its too good to be true... and also, only use money you can afford to lose.
So, i do't think there's underage people here that need your constant nursing and worries.

Don't really understand what kind of nastyness BT as created. So far they do what says on the tin.
But Yonce is quite active de-promoting this service.
If you really care about people and their finances you should:
a) stop promoting that scam of finmutual and all the other shit (at the end of day if you know they exist only to steal money, you are as liable as they are).
b) go over to other threads like rockwell, btc-arbs and similar shit, and be as active you are on this one (prove how much you care about warning people)
c) GET A LIFE!

Grinder
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:55:33 PM

We all know that by now, and as saying go (actualy 2 sayings) - if its too good to be true... and also, only use money you can afford to lose.

I don't understand this argument. Why throw money down the drain on something that has a negative expected return, just because you can afford it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: