Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:59:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin arbitrage, quite profitable BTC investment, make up to 1% ROI per day  (Read 47321 times)
Moedas :D igitais

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

Want to mine coins? BTC, LTC, DOGE.

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 03:42:49 PM

It means any business offer or opportunity carries risk.
I trade FX for myself, been doing it for 4 years, still a nob.
All I have learnt so far is that anything carries risk, the risk of you losing your profits, plus your initial investment.
I have no one to blame for my failures, I did burn a few thousand EURO in the "learning" process.
And the advice is, only use money you can afford to lose - it also means that, indeed, programs, opportunities and businesses exist that can do the trading for you. But trading by it self involves a lot of risk, so don't expect the holy grail on whatever is advertised. Give the others an opportunity of doing it for you, but if you expect to become millionaire overnight... and just in case something goes south, don't throw all your life savings, just what you "don't need".

Regarding BT, so far, they are doing what it says on the tin.
What is amazing is how this thread is so biased regarding BT, I mean, bad mouthing.
You can't find the same amount of pages (or advice Wink) regarding well know scams and HYIPs.
There's only "warning" after "warning" in this thread - we are now on 20 pages of "scam, scam, scam".
Kind of strange, don't you think?

yonce

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:54:31 PM

As I mentioned before... this thread rocks!
Such entertainment... and now its looks like its a 2 horse race. Well done both (Yonce -11 and Crazy Ivan).

Really, Yonce, what do u expect to achieve by posting here?
The Nobel Prize for world peace? Warn us that schemes that pay dividends are all HYIP and ponzi?
How about warn us that our local bank is also a HYIP and ponzi? And that they might go bankrupt and steal our money?
We all know that by now, and as saying go (actualy 2 sayings) - if its too good to be true... and also, only use money you can afford to lose.
So, i do't think there's underage people here that need your constant nursing and worries.

Don't really understand what kind of nastyness BT as created. So far they do what says on the tin.
But Yonce is quite active de-promoting this service.
If you really care about people and their finances you should:
a) stop promoting that scam of finmutual and all the other shit (at the end of day if you know they exist only to steal money, you are as liable as they are).
b) go over to other threads like rockwell, btc-arbs and similar shit, and be as active you are on this one (prove how much you care about warning people)
c) GET A LIFE!

Cheers! I am always going to be around when sites try and avoid the HYIP association when that is all they are. Bitcoin-trader tries real hard to avoid the association. I have called out both rockwell and btc-arbs for being crap. I actually called out btc-arbs prior to it scamming (where I get some of my negative trust from haha). Rockwell is next offering STP exchangers 50% or so discount on cashing out their STP funds.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
yonce

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:10:00 PM

thanks!

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
Mike18feb

Activity: 657
Merit: 500

MΣC

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:47:35 PM

There's only "warning" after "warning" in this thread - we are now on 20 pages of "scam, scam, scam".

Amazing how some of those radical freaks keep on trying to force their holy words upon others like Jehovah Witnesses. Someone close the door, damnit! Cheesy

Did I miss the result of today at BT?! I can find it easier here then on their site. I saw it once and never found the page again. So I come here. Finding my way through the clutter, though that'll become much easier once you use the ignore function in abundance.

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
Grinder
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:57:47 PM

It means any business offer or opportunity carries risk.
I trade FX for myself, been doing it for 4 years, still a nob.
All I have learnt so far is that anything carries risk, the risk of you losing your profits, plus your initial investment.

Then you've learned the wrong lesson. Currency trading is a zero sum game with no rules against using insider information. This means that most normal people will lose money even before fees. What you should have learned was to invest in something that has a positive expected return.

You can't find the same amount of pages (or advice Wink) regarding well know scams and HYIPs.

No point in warning against something everybody knows. In this case that does not seem to be the case.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 05:19:09 AM

May 30, 2014 trading result: +0.92%

Cumulative earnings in May reached 20.48%, slightly above April results.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
mgroenouwe

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:51:50 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2014, 12:08:19 PM by mgroenouwe

I just opened a support ticket:

I'm from the Netherlands and first of all I wanted to say that your service, website and webapplication are great!

This week I subscribed myself and funded my E-Wallet with a small amount of Bitcoins to test your service. I bought 4 shares for 0.1412 Bitcoins. In my account this amount was converted into Dollars (80).

I'm LONG in Bitcoin so I actually don't want to exchange my Bitcoins into Dollars. Because of the contract length of 120 days and the upcoming increase in Bitcoin price it's restraining me to buy more shares.

If the Bitcoin price is at 2500 Dollars by the time the contract expires my initial deposit of 0.1412 BTC is reduced to only 0.032 BTC.
If I withdraw on a two daily basis (the minimum of 2 Dollars) within the contract period I can get approx. my initial deposit back, but have no benefit of your service at all because the Bitcoin price is much higher than at the beginning of the contract.

The other way around, If the Bitcoin price is much lower than at the beginning of a contract, I will get much more Bitcoins back at the end of the contract.

Is there a possibility that Bitcoins aren't converted into Dollars and vice versa?
Or maybe a much shorter contract period, like 1 week or something?

I hope my English was good enough to explain my feeling about your service and thank you in advance for your reply!
cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1053
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 01:30:58 PM

I'm from the Netherlands and first of all I wanted to say that your service, website and webapplication are great!

This week I subscribed myself and funded my E-Wallet with a small amount of Bitcoins to test your service. I bought 4 shares for 0.1412 Bitcoins. In my account this amount was converted into Dollars (80).

I'm LONG in Bitcoin so I actually don't want to exchange my Bitcoins into Dollars. Because of the contract length of 120 days and the upcoming increase in Bitcoin price it's restraining me to buy more shares.

If the Bitcoin price is at 2500 Dollars by the time the contract expires my initial deposit of 0.1412 BTC is reduced to only 0.032 BTC.
If I withdraw on a two daily basis (the minimum of 2 Dollars) within the contract period I can get approx. my initial deposit back, but have no benefit of your service at all because the Bitcoin price is much higher than at the beginning of the contract.

The other way around, If the Bitcoin price is much lower than at the beginning of a contract, I will get much more Bitcoins back at the end of the contract.

Is there a possibility that Bitcoins aren't converted into Dollars and vice versa?

I hope my English was good enough to explain my feeling about your service and thank you in advance for your reply!

+1
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:01:29 PM

yes in a sense it's like shorting btc, but better since you at least get a return in fiat until it keeps going.
That's why if I were not long btc I would already have increased my trading shares.
mgroenouwe

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 06:30:55 PM

And the answer:
Thank you for being with Bitcoin Trader!

Our account balance is the USD, since the majority of our clients are not Bitcoin savy and just like to earn a decent return based on fiat.

But as Bitcoiners ourselves we agree with you. We will soon introduce an alternative product that will still be converted into USD, but with a flexible lock-in period, like 1 week minimum or so. Then its up to our customers to decide when to withdraw and reinvest to get the max out.

Please let us know if we can be of further assitance.

With best regards,
Bitcoin Trader Support
yonce

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:30:33 AM

The answer is a lie. The script bitcoin-trader uses, Shadowscripts converts bitcoin to USD. All shadowscripts run HYIP's do this.

Thank you for posting that support ticket, because his truthful answer should have been that is how the site is programmed to work. Further cements the fact that bitcoin-trader is a HYIP that is lying to their bitcoin clients who believe they are involved in a legitimate business.

LOL from that ticket response: Our account balance is the USD, since the majority of our clients are not Bitcoin savy and just like to earn a decent return based on fiat. What bullshit. Can't even admit the fact the site is programmed to do so, but has to make it some fancy pro marketing thing for clients.

Once again for many of those that don't know. Bitcoin-trader uses the popular HYIP script to run the site called shadowscripts. You can verify the license here: http://www.shadowscripts.com/license-validator

The bitcoin processing module in shadowscripts automatically creates deposits based in USD. All shadowscripts sites, including bitcoin-trader's do this. Funny the admin has to make it sound extra fancy that their account balance is USD and its for the good of the not bitcoin savvy people LOL. Thanks again for sharing that support ticket. Love to hear insight into a scummy admin's responses to logistics questions.

sunny1

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 11:19:54 AM

The answer is a lie. The script bitcoin-trader uses, Shadowscripts converts bitcoin to USD. All shadowscripts run HYIP's do this.

Thank you for posting that support ticket, because his truthful answer should have been that is how the site is programmed to work. Further cements the fact that bitcoin-trader is a HYIP that is lying to their bitcoin clients who believe they are involved in a legitimate business.

LOL from that ticket response: Our account balance is the USD, since the majority of our clients are not Bitcoin savy and just like to earn a decent return based on fiat. What bullshit. Can't even admit the fact the site is programmed to do so, but has to make it some fancy pro marketing thing for clients.

Once again for many of those that don't know. Bitcoin-trader uses the popular HYIP script to run the site called shadowscripts. You can verify the license here: http://www.shadowscripts.com/license-validator

The bitcoin processing module in shadowscripts automatically creates deposits based in USD. All shadowscripts sites, including bitcoin-trader's do this. Funny the admin has to make it sound extra fancy that their account balance is USD and its for the good of the not bitcoin savvy people LOL. Thanks again for sharing that support ticket. Love to hear insight into a scummy admin's responses to logistics questions.

Misleading again Mr. HYIP: The script can be run among major currencies (USD, EUR, Yen, GBP) in BTC and even in LTC - so it's definitely a matter of choice. Next time do your homework!
joeventyra

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:24:19 PM

Yah, made me wonder though. Is around 1% not a lousy result for a trader when BTC has gone up like $80 to $100?!

Wow, other naysayers are saying their results are unrealistic!

He's just pointing out that the scammers have no idea how actual profits from abitrage would vary depending on the market conditions.

arbitrage is just about differences between different exchanges, so one should go look to them to figure out.
yes the payout seems a bit too consistent. But it could be just because they have a bot who triggers at about 1% delta.

When doing arbitrage why going with 1-2% instead of using the highest margin?
The difference between www.btc-e.com and www.btcpromo.net is 5-6%.
Including the fees there is at least 4-5% clear profit at this time...

Have you used btcpromo.net? Never heard of them.

Have used them for a while already. Got in their promotions too.
Currently they are at least 4% above btc-e and coinbase!

Crypto world is on the way to eruption.
yonce

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:49:05 PM

Misleading again Mr. HYIP: The script can be run among major currencies (USD, EUR, Yen, GBP) in BTC and even in LTC - so it's definitely a matter of choice. Next time do your homework!

I did not mean to not include other currencies, I was just explaining Shadowscripts function of the BTC payment processing module. All BTC transactions are created in a fiat conversion rate. That is what I mean, not bitcoin-trader's BS response of "our accounts are whatever fiat, and this is for the less BTC savvy people" LOL such BS when all he has to say it is how the site is programmed. Shadowscripts has a way of doing Bitcoin deposits for all shadowscripts sites. I have tested bitcoin-trader's funding of bitcoin and it is identical to all shadowscripts HYIP's.

sunny1

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:15:24 PM

I did not mean to not include other currencies, I was just explaining Shadowscripts function of the BTC payment processing module. All BTC transactions are created in a fiat conversion rate. That is what I mean, not bitcoin-trader's BS response of "our accounts are whatever fiat, and this is for the less BTC savvy people" LOL such BS when all he has to say it is how the site is programmed. Shadowscripts has a way of doing Bitcoin deposits for all shadowscripts sites. I have tested bitcoin-trader's funding of bitcoin and it is identical to all shadowscripts HYIP's.

The script could be completely denominated in Bitcoin, even Litecoin -- then there would be no USD conversion. Don't turn your own words around.
yonce

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:17:19 PM

I'm sorry but this sentence in response to that ticket is nothing but HYIP admin BULL! "Our account balance is the USD, since the majority of our clients are not Bitcoin savy and just like to earn a decent return based on fiat."

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:31:31 PM

I'm sorry but this sentence in response to that ticket is nothing but HYIP admin BULL! "Our account balance is the USD, since the majority of our clients are not Bitcoin savy and just like to earn a decent return based on fiat."

Take your pills Yonce, when you skip a day, you get a bit upset. Yonce, a person who admits playing HYIPs for 13 YEARS, which is 13 YEARS making money on other peoples misery, comes here and tries to educate us about not investing in BT but investing in Finmutual and Cryptory instead, which are HYIPs without doubt, they are present on most HYIP monitors. The only thing I can conclude from this is that you are an admin of one of these service or somebody closely related to these services. You did mention to have more than 1000 BTC in your possession, there is no way anyone can get that much BTC unless stealing it from other people. Unless you are Satoshi Nakamoto.

I do not believe BT is a HYIP but I ve pointed out a potential risk of this or any other Bitcoin related investment several times. Also, I do not hide or cover my referral links, if people do not like it, they can register without the link or not register at all, this is fine by me. I do not pretend to be some kind of investment guru, I have invested my own money into this and if I get to lose it, it is my own decision. Everyone investing online should think this way, we are not sheep here.

After all this, you call me and other people having referral links in our signatures a referral whores and dishonest people?Huh? You, having -11, NEGATIVE trust rating, Warning: Trade with extreme caution. Person making money for 13 years on HYIPs and similar scams calls us scammers?Huh

Well, if we are all scammers, what might you be dear sir? Maybe we can ask all these people whose money you have been living on for the last 13 years,ha?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
sunny1

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:32:42 PM

Like my local bank account, that is also held in one denomination only. But that is not what you said before dude. You said before that Shadowscript ALWAYS convert BTC into USD, which is simply not the case, since the administration can choose their denomination.
sunny1

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:36:33 PM

Well, if we are all scammer, what might you be dear sir? Maybe we can ask all these people whose money you have been living on for the last 13 years,ha?

A crook and extortionist he is, our Yonce, aka Dominic Winchester.
yonce

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:38:52 PM

Take your pills Yonce, when you skip a day, you get a bit upset. Yonce, a person who admits playing HYIPs for 13 YEARS, which is 13 YEARS making money on other peoples misery, comes here and tries to educate us about not investing in BT but investing in Finmutual and Cryptory instead, which are HYIPs without doubt, they are present on most HYIP monitors. The only thing I can conclude from this is that you are an admin of one of these service or somebody closely related to these services. You did mention to have more than 1000 BTC in your possession, there is no way anyone can get that much BTC unless stealing it from other people. Unless you are Satoshi Nakamoto.

I do not believe BT is a HYIP but I ve pointed out a potential risk of this or any other Bitcoin related investment several times. Also, I do not hide or cover my referral links, if people do not like it, they can register without the link or not register at all, this is fine by me. I do not pretend to be some kind of investment guru, I have invested my own money into this and if I get to lose it, it is my own decision. Everyone investing online should think this way, we are not sheep here.

After all this, you call me and other people having referral links in our signatures a referral whores and dishonest people?Huh? You, having -11, NEGATIVE trust rating, Warning: Trade with extreme caution. Person making money for 13 years on HYIPs and similar scams calls us scammers?Huh

Well, if we are all scammers, what might you be dear sir? Maybe we can ask all these people whose money you have been living on for the last 13 years,ha?

You did mention to have more than 1000 BTC in your possession, there is no way anyone can get that much BTC unless stealing it from other people. Unless you are Satoshi Nakamoto.

LOL, when did you hear about Bitcoin, yesterday?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: