Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 01:45:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin arbitrage, quite profitable BTC investment, make up to 1% ROI per day  (Read 47321 times)
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:28:28 AM

This thread reminds me so much of BurtW's thread where he bragged about his BTCST "profits". Such a shame he deleted it.
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 03:05:21 PM

The potential for being scammed by random people in bitcoin land makes this investment not worth it, ROIs would have to be way way higher than 1% per day.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 04:21:14 PM

I respect other opinions but I disagree. I hope Bitcoin trader will be here for a long time to prove it. 

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:19:27 PM

I respect other opinions but I disagree. I hope Bitcoin trader will be here for a long time to prove it. 

Wouldnt prove anything since we never know when the scam could happen.

To improve it as an investment opportunity you would need individuals to disclose detailed information about themselves. Without this its too high risk for even 10% a day.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 03:55:23 AM

To improve it as an investment opportunity you would need individuals to disclose detailed information about themselves. Without this its too high risk for even 10% a day.

Ok, so according to your theory BTCe is a scam too. There are no details about individuals behind this exchange, yet millions use it. I have used it and I can bet you have as well.

BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:57:34 AM

Ok, so according to your theory BTCe is a scam too. There are no details about individuals behind this exchange, yet millions use it. I have used it and I can bet you have as well.

The risk for these businesses doing a runner at some random time is higher yes.  Who knows if and when they will - doesnt change the risk.

Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:08:58 AM

BTCe has a clear and credible business model that allows them nice profits without scamming anyone. That doesnt prove they wont, and I do indeed consider BTC-e to be very high risk, but its entirely plausible they are legit. This ponzi of yours however, its utterly obvious if the operators really were able to extract the profits they claim from arbitrage, they wouldnt need to borrow your coins, pay outrageous interest rates and keep borrowing more to get filthy rich. Ergo, its a ponzi.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:40:52 AM

BTCe has a clear and credible business model that allows them nice profits without scamming anyone. That doesnt prove they wont, and I do indeed consider BTC-e to be very high risk, but its entirely plausible they are legit. This ponzi of yours however, its utterly obvious if the operators really were able to extract the profits they claim from arbitrage, they wouldnt need to borrow your coins, pay outrageous interest rates and keep borrowing more to get filthy rich. Ergo, its a ponzi.

You do understand they also allow funding of your account via a bank wire. This makes it quite easy to find them in case something goes wrong. Actually, this happened a few weeks ago when another program went down, users managed to track the owner and now he is repaying everyone back.

Another point, take a look at https://bitlendingclub.com/ and similar lending services. The average lending interest rate is 9.49% per month and people still lend there. Why? Isn't that an outrages interest rate? Why people dont go somewhere else and get it at much lower rate? Isn't this a quite clear business model? Are all these guys who lend there scam, HYIP or similar? Let me remind you they have funded 532 loans so far in the amount of 866 BTC and they are online only a couple of months. How is this possible? I could list a few more examples but there is no point, I understand you comment, I also have my fears but I have decided to continue using them and I am very close to my ROI.

Having said this, I still hope and believe they are legit, the risk is there as with anything else BTC related. Anyone who wants a risk free investment can put their money in the bank, that is fine by me. There s no point arguing about this again, a few posts up, I have clearly stated my position about this.

Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:50:15 AM

You do understand they also allow funding of your account via a bank wire.

Which is further proof its purely a ponzi. Just imagine you could achieve a "1-3% per day" profit using fiat money; what would you do? Set up a fancy website and marketing campaigns to borrow dollars and hand out your insane profits; or get filthy rich?

Anyway, good luck getting your fiat back after 6 or 12 months.

BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:01:38 AM

Having said this, I still hope and believe they are legit, the risk is there as with anything else BTC related.

Lets be clear the risk is seriously high with this, not everything BTC related is the same at all, this is red light warning zone high risk level investment.  

Chances of them doing a runner in next few months would always be something like 50%? In a few months time if they still online this wouldnt change.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:27:27 AM

Having said this, I still hope and believe they are legit, the risk is there as with anything else BTC related.

Lets be clear the risk is seriously high with this, not everything BTC related is the same at all, this is red light warning zone high risk level investment.  

Chances of them doing a runner in next few months would always be something like 50%? In a few months time if they still online this wouldnt change.

Well people did say Mt.Gox is the best and safest exchange of them all. Other people said Hashfast and Butterfly labs would deliver their products on time. I know people using Vircurex and being very satisfied with them before their meltdown. Would you call these investments risky before they crashed? ANYTHING related to BTC is risky. We can wake up tomorrow and BTC can be worth 2 cents.

BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:37:10 AM

Well people did say Mt.Gox is the best and safest exchange of them all. Other people said Hashfast and Butterfly labs would deliver their products on time. I know people using Vircurex and being very satisfied with them before their meltdown. Would you call these investments risky before they crashed? ANYTHING related to BTC is risky. We can wake up tomorrow and BTC can be worth 2 cents.

Yes i would call all those things you mentioned as carrying a decent risk.

"anything related to BTC is risky" is not the same as... everything in BTC is high risk.  If you buy BTC off a friend and use it at overstock.com this is very very low risk.

Its not an exact science but I'd put your business as high risk category right now.  So I cant invest at 1% per day, not even close.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:42:24 AM

"anything related to BTC is risky" is not the same as... everything in BTC is high risk.  If you buy BTC off a friend and use it at overstock.com this is very very low risk.

Its not an exact science but I'd put your business as high risk category right now.  So I cant invest at 1% per day, not even close.

Just to be clear, this is NOT my business, I am just a user and investor. If something happens to them, I would be very,very unhappy. However, my journey has been quite nice so far, I should be reaching full ROI in just above 2 weeks. We ll see how that goes.

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 12:23:08 PM

It's quite amazing that these guys never have a bad day and can manage to be successful while having weekends and holidays off.

How do people buy this shit without seeing proof of trades and buying this percentage based nonsense? If they had enough money/coins where the numbers were so big that they couldn't show actual numbers they wouldn't need to be using your money
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 04:58:08 PM

"anything related to BTC is risky" is not the same as... everything in BTC is high risk.  If you buy BTC off a friend and use it at overstock.com this is very very low risk.

Its not an exact science but I'd put your business as high risk category right now.  So I cant invest at 1% per day, not even close.

Just to be clear, this is NOT my business, I am just a user and investor. If something happens to them, I would be very,very unhappy. However, my journey has been quite nice so far, I should be reaching full ROI in just above 2 weeks. We ll see how that goes.

The past helps but doesnt change that its a very high risk investment today.

Bumping the thread with the daily results makes me think either 1.) Its your business 2.) You are doing well from the affiliate link from this thread? 3.) you want others in to make it safer for you

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 05:12:23 PM

Ok, I am Satoshi Nakamoto too.

Rannasha

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:04:11 PM

It's quite amazing that these guys never have a bad day and can manage to be successful while having weekends and holidays off.

How do people buy this shit without seeing proof of trades and buying this percentage based nonsense? If they had enough money/coins where the numbers were so big that they couldn't show actual numbers they wouldn't need to be using your money

Especially the working hours are silly. Arbitrage is something you do with automated software and that doesn't require people to be present. So they should be able to run 24/7.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:59:20 PM

Yup, I agree. Time will show how good my decision was.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:17:09 PM

Great news, Bitcoin Trader started accepting Ripple and Litecoin. This allows more freedom and choice when funding your account.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 10:05:29 PM

I guess the next step should be LTC arbitrage.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: