Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:46:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin arbitrage, quite profitable BTC investment, make up to 1% ROI per day  (Read 47312 times)
longshort3301

Activity: 41
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 02:53:13 PM

This sounds like a ponzi, if someone can genuinely make 1-3% ROI per day I don't think they will be seeking investments.
exactly!
moreover the very essence of the arbitrage opportunity is based on the fact that this opportunity sharply diminishes as soon as it gets more and more people exploiting it. So, if I had a profitable system whether it based on a traditional arbitrage or some sophisticated model giving me theoretical true value to which the value of bitcoin should converge, I would do everything so that others would not be able to use it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zenMiner_Eric

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 03:40:51 PM

This sounds like a ponzi, if someone can genuinely make 1-3% ROI per day I don't think they will be seeking investments.

FYI to the community, "zenMiner_Emily" is not an employee of zenMiner in any capacity. I've reached out to this user but have received no response.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:43:00 PM

Next week Bitcoin trader will reach another milestone, 10 MONTHS online.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Minerjoe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 09:21:58 AM

Those of you using this, how much have you invested?

cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:08:29 AM

Those of you using this, how much have you invested?

Me, very little 80$, in btc near 0.15 btc. (4 shares of 20$).

Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:40:18 PM

Pirate's ponzi ran longer than that, and "paid" out higher fake profits.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:48:59 PM

Pirate's ponzi ran longer than that, and "paid" out higher fake profits.

Interesting, been listening to that since I started using them 5 months ago. Yet, I have received almost 200% ROI so far. I ll let you know when I reach 300%.

BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:44:09 PM

Well at least put the title right man jesus. Of all the times this thread got bumped with results i never once seen 2-3% returns.  Seems like around 1% a day right.  Thread title just making it look even more a hyped up scam.
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 10:10:43 PM

Interesting, been listening to that since I started using them 5 months ago. Yet, I have received almost 200% ROI so far. I ll let you know when I reach 300%.

Yawn, been hearing that "argument" ever since I got involved in to bitcoin. Countless people posted their pirate profits as if that somehow disproved it was an obvious ponzi.  Ive seen many dozens of them, and all these HYIP always turned out the same way, no exceptions. This one wont either. Its just a matter of when.

I honestly hope you reinvest all your "profit", all your money and take out a loan at the bank on top of it. You will deserve whats coming for promoting an obvious ponzi (which BTW, theoretically makes you liable).
btcm4n14c

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:06:20 PM

well, its end of Aug, where is that audit made by a reputable company ?
JackTackett

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:23:45 AM

I can't say one way or the other if this is a ponzu, but here are my results over the last 5 months. I've cashed out and received in my wallet 4 shares, plus about 75% . I reinvested 2 shares and kept the rest as profit.  One of the tricks to not getting trapped, is to realize you're in a trap...

Basically I say don't risk what you don't want to lose, and don't get greedy and keep rolling over your investment.

Good luck,
Jack
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:05:57 AM

Yawn, been hearing that "argument" ever since I got involved in to bitcoin. Countless people posted their pirate profits as if that somehow disproved it was an obvious ponzi.  Ive seen many dozens of them, and all these HYIP always turned out the same way, no exceptions. This one wont either. Its just a matter of when.

I honestly hope you reinvest all your "profit", all your money and take out a loan at the bank on top of it. You will deserve whats coming for promoting an obvious ponzi (which BTW, theoretically makes you liable).

Hahaha. This shows what kind of person you are, wishing bad things to happen to other people. Well, I will not go down to your level cause I am much better man.
I ll just say your "dream" s not going to come true cause not only I have made my ROI+nice profits but also I tend to differentiate my investments. This is something I have recommended countless times, withdraw your profits and play with in house money. Sorry to disappoint you, please don't cry.

Minerjoe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:12:42 AM

What kind of BS is that, why would crazyivan be responsible for my own investments? What, you think Bitcoin investors are brain damaged? You think we cannot decide what to do with our BTC so we need you or crazyivan to light the way for us? Please, do not insult intelligence of 7900 Bitcoin trader investors (at least this is the number from their Facebook page) and most of BTC community. In my case, I ve been fully aware of potential risks this kind of investment bring to the table and I ve decided to take that risk. I based my decision on my own research of potential BTC investments and I ve considered BT to be safer compared to online gambling which was my second option. I should have my profits in about 2 months, we ll see how smart my decision was.

Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:12:03 AM

What kind of BS is that, why would crazyivan be responsible for my own investments?

If his non stop promotion of this ponzi is considered substantial assistance, he would be as liable as the perpetrators of this scam:

(b) Prosecution of persons who aid and abet violations
For purposes of any action brought by the Commission under subparagraph (b) or (d) of section 77t of this title, any person that knowingly or recklessly provides substantial assistance to another person in violation of a provision of this subchapter, or of any rule or regulation issued under this subchapter, shall be deemed to be in violation of such provision to the same extent as the person to whom such assistance is provided.
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/15/77o

(note that it doesnt even have to be a ponzi. This is a ponzi, but its also an unregistered security, and therefore without a doubt in violation if the linked articles)

What, you think Bitcoin investors are brain damaged?

If by "bitcoin investors" you mean people who waste their precious bitcoins on scams and  mathematically certain loss generating "investments", then all evidence suggests they are indeed unbelievably gullible.
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:27:10 AM

Hahaha. This shows what kind of person you are, wishing bad things to happen to other people.

Not to everyone, only to people ripping off others. Are you the kind of person who wishes Mark Karpeles or Trendon Shavers can retire rich?

You see, either you truly believe BT is legit, and you would be crazy not to reinvest your profits. And for that matter, just about anything you can afford to lose.
The fact that you dont seem to do this, suggests you know this is a ponzi, but you will promote it anyway to lure in new investors either for your referral reward, or to make sure it only collapses after you got out. That makes you just as much a scammer as the people behind this. And therefore, I certainly do wish ill on your financial well being. People like you are the cancer of the bitcoin economy.
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:50:59 AM

Wouldnt waste your time with long thought out posts Puppet you are probably talking to multiple accounts by the same person who shills the business.

Prove me wrong change the inaccurate title imo.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 09:44:03 AM

Wouldnt waste your time with long thought out posts Puppet you are probably talking to multiple accounts by the same person who shills the business.

Prove me wrong change the inaccurate title imo.

The title has been changed, not because you asked but because what you have stated is true, there has not been over 1% results in a couple of months.
Thx for pointing this out.

btcm4n14c

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 09:51:50 AM

i have tried to contact one of their "Local Representatives" and all i got was a begger to use his referal link. LOL
He said, after i sign up under him, he will answer all my questions.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 09:55:10 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2014, 10:05:44 AM by crazyivan

What kind of BS is that, why would crazyivan be responsible for my own investments?

If his non stop promotion of this ponzi is considered substantial assistance, he would be as liable as the perpetrators of this scam:

(b) Prosecution of persons who aid and abet violations
For purposes of any action brought by the Commission under subparagraph (b) or (d) of section 77t of this title, any person that knowingly or recklessly provides substantial assistance to another person in violation of a provision of this subchapter, or of any rule or regulation issued under this subchapter, shall be deemed to be in violation of such provision to the same extent as the person to whom such assistance is provided.
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/15/77o

(note that it doesnt even have to be a ponzi. This is a ponzi, but its also an unregistered security, and therefore without a doubt in violation if the linked articles)

What, you think Bitcoin investors are brain damaged?

If by "bitcoin investors" you mean people who waste their precious bitcoins on scams and  mathematically certain loss generating "investments", then all evidence suggests they are indeed unbelievably gullible.

Couple things:

1) Show me one single piece of evidence which proves they are ponzi and I ll immediately close down this thread. Just 1. But real proof, not your opinion. Cause you see, I think a lot of things about you, but this does not mean this is true.

2) Show me a single person which has been harmed by BT so far, a single person which suffered due to them not respecting what they have stated on the website and I ll close down the thread immediately. In the meantime I can show you hundreds who have profited so far from them.

3)BT is not located in the US neither am I. You see, in mother Russia, we really do not care about US laws, so you can wipe your ass with that .edu website. Even in the case it was in the US, I really do not understand how am I aiding them into some kind of crime. People willingly decide to use them or not. I decided to use them, whoever things this is 2 risky investment, this is fine by me, go put your money in the bank. According to your understanding, every person promoting gambling websites should be persecuted once users of those same website bet and lose money. Please, do not make me laugh again. It is even more laughable if you do for a living something related to law.

4) My first posts clearly states the following: "Since this is a quite new service, they are 9 months old, please be careful what you invest. I would suggest to go slow, invest $60 and then increase it as you start receiving your profits. Still, be careful what you invest, I cannot be held responsible for your investment decisions." If this is not a disclaimer, then I do not know what is.

4) Thank you for calling me a cancer, this is a really nice insult, let see how long it is going to take webmasters to deal with that post.

Cheers and don't cry. Be a man. Smiley

Grinder
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:01:19 AM

Couple things:

1) Show me one single piece of evidence which proves they are ponzi and I ll immediately close down this thread. Just 1. But real proof, not your opinion. Cause you see, I think a lot of things about you, but this does not mean this is true.

2) Show me a single person which has been harmed by BT so far, a single person which suffered due to them not respecting what they have stated on the website and I ll close down the thread immediately. In the meantime I can show you hundreds who have profited so far from them.

One thing: Please come up with arguments which haven't been refuted many times already.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: