Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:31:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin arbitrage, quite profitable BTC investment, make up to 1% ROI per day  (Read 47312 times)
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:49:10 AM

Wouldnt waste your time with long thought out posts Puppet you are probably talking to multiple accounts by the same person who shills the business.

Prove me wrong change the inaccurate title imo.

The title has been changed, not because you asked but because what you have stated is true, there has not been over 1% results in a couple of months.
Thx for pointing this out.

Alright well thanks for doing that now maybe we are making some progress at least. 

I dont know why this thread is in this section personally there is no service to discuss, its an investment but yeah.... progress at least.
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:29:37 AM

1) Show me one single piece of evidence which proves they are ponzi and I ll immediately close down this thread. Just 1. But real proof, not your opinion.

One cant prove a negative, so I cant prove there is no business model behind this ponzi, but the burden of proof does not lie with me, as I am not soliciting funds or making promises of future profits. The burden of proof lies with whoever is soliciting your money. Its up to them to prove they are a legitimate business. They provide none whatsoever. No names, no address, no contact info on the website. No credible business plan. No explanation why they pay insane interest rates for loans any bank or VC would give them at a fraction of the cost.  No reason given why they seem to have unlimited appetite for ever more money, whether its BTC, dollar, or anything else.

This is a classical ponzi and a glaringly obvious one. Either you see it and you are a fraud. Or you dont, and you're an idiot.

Let me ask you, did you invest in MM(M(-2011)) ?

3)BT is not located in the US neither am I. You see, in mother Russia, we really do not care about US laws, so you can wipe your ass with that .edu website.

BT offers its investment to US citizens, and is therefore in violation of US security laws (as is anyone providing material assistance). And EU laws. And Japanse. And Australian. Id be very surprised if they werent even violating Russian laws, but I wont pretend Ive looked in to relevant Russian laws concerning unregistered securities. I do know the guy behind MM landed in jail, so I guess at least ponzi's arent allowed there either.

4) Thank you for calling me a cancer, this is a really nice insult, l

You're most welcome.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:35:46 AM

1) Show me one single piece of evidence which proves they are ponzi and I ll immediately close down this thread. Just 1. But real proof, not your opinion.

One cant prove a negative, so I cant prove there is no business model behind this ponzi, but the burden of proof does not lie with me, as I am not soliciting funds or making promises of future profits. The burden of proof lies with whoever is soliciting your money. Its up to them to prove they are a legitimate business. They provide none whatsoever. No names, no address, no contact info on the website. No credible business plan. No explanation why they pay insane interest rates for loans any bank or VC would give them at a fraction of the cost.  No reason given why they seem to have unlimited appetite for ever more money, whether its BTC, dollar, or anything else.

This is a classical ponzi and a glaringly obvious one. Either you see it and you are a fraud. Or you dont, and you're an idiot.

3)BT is not located in the US neither am I. You see, in mother Russia, we really do not care about US laws, so you can wipe your ass with that .edu website.

BT offers its investment to US citizens, and is therefore in violation of US security laws (as is anyone providing material assistance). And EU laws. And Japanse. And Australian. Id be very surprised if they werent even violating Russian laws, but I wont pretend Ive looked in to relevant Russian laws concerning unregistered securities. I do know the guy behind MM landed in jail, so I guess at least ponzi's arent allowed there either.

You're most welcome.

You constantly insult me and expect me to have a meaningful conversation with you. I would rather talk to a garden worm.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:57:01 AM

crazyivan i dont think the goal is to have a meaningful conversation with you personally.  The goal is to look after the bitcoin economy where possible i guess.
sumantso
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 02:12:36 PM

The first page of this thread looks tempting, but it seems it may have been a ponzi. Can anybody other than OP clarify?

Has anybody actually lost anything?

Grinder
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 02:16:35 PM

Has anybody actually lost anything?

Nobody loses anything in a ponzi until it's closed, and then everybody usually loses everything.
sunny1

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 06:56:24 AM

You're most welcome.

Sure, go to banks and ask for a loan to finance your bitcoin business and tell me which bank is financing you, I will call them as well. Dude you must have missed that a lot of exchanges in the U.S., in Canada, in South East Asia and especially in the UK can't even find a bank that is opening them a checking account. And I am talking about 'legitimate' bitcoin businesses by your means, without saying that BT is not legitimate. That is the reality!
Rannasha

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 07:26:01 AM

One cant prove a negative, so I cant prove there is no business model behind this ponzi, but the burden of proof does not lie with me, as I am not soliciting funds or making promises of future profits. The burden of proof lies with whoever is soliciting your money. Its up to them to prove they are a legitimate business. They provide none whatsoever. No names, no address, no contact info on the website. No credible business plan. No explanation why they pay insane interest rates for loans any bank or VC would give them at a fraction of the cost.  No reason given why they seem to have unlimited appetite for ever more money, whether its BTC, dollar, or anything else.

You're most welcome.

Sure, go to banks and ask for a loan to finance your bitcoin business and tell me which bank is financing you, I will call them as well. Dude you must have missed that a lot of exchanges in the U.S., in Canada, in South East Asia and especially in the UK can't even find a bank that is opening them a checking account. And I am talking about 'legitimate' bitcoin businesses by your means, without saying that BT is not legitimate. That is the reality!

There are plenty of venture capitalists willing to throw tons of money at promising projects involving Bitcoin. If BT would be able to prove that they can make 0.5%-1% per day, they'd have VCs falling over eachother to invest. At far better conditions (for BT) than what they have to offer people now.

This is a general sanity check for (Bitcoin) investments: To ask yourself why the company is seeking investments not from VCs that can lock large amounts  (>$1M if needed) away for a long period without questions, but instead from Joe Average with his $50 in Bitcoin who may make regular support requests.
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:14:28 AM

One cant prove a negative, so I cant prove there is no business model behind this ponzi, but the burden of proof does not lie with me, as I am not soliciting funds or making promises of future profits. The burden of proof lies with whoever is soliciting your money. Its up to them to prove they are a legitimate business. They provide none whatsoever. No names, no address, no contact info on the website. No credible business plan. No explanation why they pay insane interest rates for loans any bank or VC would give them at a fraction of the cost.  No reason given why they seem to have unlimited appetite for ever more money, whether its BTC, dollar, or anything else.

You're most welcome.

There are plenty of venture capitalists willing to throw tons of money at promising projects involving Bitcoin. If BT would be able to prove that they can make 0.5%-1% per day, they'd have VCs falling over eachother to invest. At far better conditions (for BT) than what they have to offer people now.

This is a general sanity check for (Bitcoin) investments: To ask yourself why the company is seeking investments not from VCs that can lock large amounts  (>$1M if needed) away for a long period without questions, but instead from Joe Average with his $50 in Bitcoin who may make regular support requests.

Bingo! if you wish for a meaningful discussion crazyivan debunk this point here.  It could be that this company wish to share profit with the community Grin
sunny1

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 11:14:56 AM

You're most welcome.

Bingo! if you wish for a meaningful discussion crazyivan debunk this point here.  It could be that this company wish to share profit with the community Grin

Especially considering that BT is a non profit organization the founders are philanthropists'.
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 12:03:04 PM

Just as important question: why do they need ever more money, spend a lot on advertising, referral programs etc ? If they really could achieve >3000% YoY, you'd expect their own capital to grow at an insane rate, and therefore they would need less external capital over time, not more.
sunny1

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 12:49:04 PM

Just as important question: why do they need ever more money, spend a lot on advertising, referral programs etc ? If they really could achieve >3000% YoY, you'd expect their own capital to grow at an insane rate, and therefore they would need less external capital over time, not more.

Because you guys still are talking about the myth of thousand of percents of annunal return. The reality is that we active BT members are getting anyting from 15 - 20% a months and compounding is not an option.
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:48:28 PM

Because you guys still are talking about the myth of thousand of percents of annunal return. The reality is that we active BT members are getting anyting from 15 - 20% a months and compounding is not an option.

They may not let you compound individually,  so the ponzi doesnt collapse as fast, but that doesnt change the fact they pay out ~1% per day. If that actually corresponded to their profits, they would make >3000% per year on their own capital.
sunny1

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:35:43 AM

They may not let you compound individually,  so the ponzi doesnt collapse as fast, but that doesnt change the fact they pay out ~1% per day. If that actually corresponded to their profits, they would make >3000% per year on their own capital.

They do not make ~1% per day. Result for the month of August 14.73%, July 18.39%. Actually there hasn't been a month since they've started with 30%.
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:06:59 AM

They do not make ~1% per day. Result for the month of August 14.73%, July 18.39%. Actually there hasn't been a month since they've started with 30%.

The point of they could offer these returns to a single investor/investor group still stands though, no extra admin or larger client base to deal with.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:42:47 PM

BT has just entered its 11th month being online, everything in order, payouts on time, according to their Facebook page - they have over 8000 clients.

Grinder
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:48:50 PM

BT has just entered its 11th month being online, everything in order, payouts on time, according to their Facebook page - they have over 8000 clients.

And I assume they will release the result of the audit that were going to be done by the end of August, tomorrow.
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 12:26:46 PM

8000 clients to manage vs just 1 investor/group you must see the logic?

Doubt its 8000 btw no chance but anyway get out while you have profit imo.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 05:16:23 AM

And I assume they will release the result of the audit that were going to be done by the end of August, tomorrow.

Yup, they ve promised to provide more info today or tomorrow. According to the last info from their page, today or tomorrow should be non trading day to allow audit to be performed. Results should be presented couple days after that. These are quite specific promises, let us wait and see.

Grinder
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:08:32 AM

Yup, they ve promised to provide more info today or tomorrow. According to the last info from their page, today or tomorrow should be non trading day to allow audit to be performed. Results should be presented couple days after that. These are quite specific promises, let us wait and see.

The promises to announce who would do the audit and having it done by the end of August were quite specific too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: