Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:56:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 [302] 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 788 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNO] Unobtanium Info & Discussion - Merge Mine w/BTC! - Update NOW to qt 0.11.5  (Read 1046638 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SgtMoth

Activity: 910
Merit: 1004

buy silver!

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 02:19:47 PM

[/quote]

How do you insert images into these posts...?

Z
[/quote]

like this??

SgtMoth

Activity: 910
Merit: 1004

buy silver!

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 02:21:30 PM

i use this

http://tinypic.com/
Zelig

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 02:28:16 PM

<rimshot>

LOL

Z

BTC: uK4fe8Yt4S5oytjqoLJzFgmUfQquWiK4jP
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 02:29:06 PM

Well, you know, its like my silver.  I have over 130ozs and I love them!  Ill prob never sell them either, but pass them to my kids.

You are smart man!  Grin
Bitcoins are for spending - UNO and silver are for long term store of value.

Holding Gold/Silver in tandem with UNO is the big idea.
Just imagine if the major UNO holders (Top 500) also can back their holdings with metals.

UNO bank baby ... in essence a distributed vault.  

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Zelig

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 02:32:54 PM

Very strong coin with amazing features!
But also with a very ugly name...  Smiley

Some might consider silver or gold have ugly names.
UNO is not a normal coin, it is a store of value.
Bitcoin and most other coins are for method of payment, UNO is for storing your wealth for the long run. Therefore the title of coin is irrelevant.  Grin

Thats how I took notice.  I had these 11 uno coins at cryptsy, I must have mined them when uno came out, and the value never changed.  Every time I looked, the same.  So I threw some miners at it, because I wanted about 100.  I have alot of different coins.  I hold no btc though and I dont sell, I trade.  If I need to ever sell my uno, Ill put it up here first.

Got it.  Thanks,
Z

Zelig

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 02:37:02 PM

Well, you know, its like my silver.  I have over 130ozs and I love them!  Ill prob never sell them either, but pass them to my kids.

You are smart man!  Grin
Bitcoins are for spending - UNO and silver are for long term store of value.

Holding Gold/Silver in tandem with UNO is the big idea.
Just imagine if the major UNO holders (Top 500) also can back their holdings with metals.

UNO bank baby ... in essence a distributed vault.  

Don't underestimate the volume of spending... that is to come.

Keep a little bit at your side... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7k4BLZKD5c

Z

FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 02:42:23 PM

Imo Uno is going to $5.00 soon.  Potatoes can dump along the way, but they only temporarily delay the inevitable.  The fundamentals are clear.

So why $5? We're already close to it. I think Uno is worth it. We can do that with just this community, without outsider help. We don't need fake news to move Uno. There's a solid niche here with bullion lovers who understand it's unique potential and characteristics.

Is this a pump? I think its more a correction to the upside, as Uno was oversold late last year. Maybe some exuberance happening here, but look at the trend. As they say, the Trend Is Your Friend.  Upward momentum since July 2014 is not a pump. As the community grows, so grows the value of Uno. There is no dumping by miners, and even if there was, it's only a small drop right now.

Newcomers, don't take my word for it. Check it out youself.  I don't recommend Uno for quick pnd -- the hands here are too strong. But I recommend it as a long term hodl.

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 02:46:02 PM

Imo Uno is going to $5.00.  Potatoes can dump along the way, but they only temporarily delay the inevitable.  The fundamentals are clear.

Instead of calling potatoes I would call them blessings.
They help the hungry community to get more UNO.  Grin Lips sealed Noms noms noms
Zelig

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 02:47:04 PM

Imo Uno is going to $5.00.  Potatoes can dump along the way, but they only temporarily delay the inevitable.  The fundamentals are clear.

I concur.  Buy on the dips.  Take a little off the top, whatever you do... But, I agree with your sentiment FK, I think it's going to 5.

Still, I think we'll see a correction between now and then.  (<-- hedging my bets)

Z

FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 02:52:12 PM

Imo Uno is going to $5.00.  Potatoes can dump along the way, but they only temporarily delay the inevitable.  The fundamentals are clear.

I concur.  Buy on the dips.  Take a little off the top, whatever you do... But, I agree with your sentiment FK, I think it's going to 5.

Still, I think we'll see a correction between now and then.  (<-- hedging my bets)

Z

Lol. I think we're all PRAYING for a correction.  The only coin I know where dumpers are welcome and encouraged, and even depended on. We start to feel sick when dumping takes too long.

I totally do not worry about price (just my opinion -- you can worry if you want to). I only sell Uno to keep the markets liquid and I haven't sold anything for a long time now, since things took off. My coins haven't been needed to close gaps. I see Uno below $5 as a bargain, just as previously I was buying it below .01, without any worry. But it has to go up. Unless I totally misjudge this community. Maybe you're all going to lead me up and dump on me.  Oh well, give me enough time and I'll buy it back up eventually. I just don't see how it doesn't go up to $5 when there's nothing else in crypto worth owning (ok, a may a few other coins worth owning, but Uno is top of my list for it's longevity, distribution, bullion loving community, rarity, low inflation, etc).

Nostr:
Zelig

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 02:56:36 PM

Still, I think we'll see a correction between now and then.  (<-- hedging my bets)

Z

Lol. I think we're all PRAYING for a correction.  The only coin I know where dumpers are welcome and encouraged, and even depended on. We start to feel sick when dumping takes too long.

I totally do not worry about price. I only sell keep the markets rolling and I haven't sold anything for a long time now, since things took off. I see Uno below $5 as a bargain, just as previously I was buying it below .01, without any worry. But it has to go up. Unless I totally misjudge this community. Maybe you're all going to lead me up and dump on me.  Oh well, give me enough time and I'll buy it back up eventually.

I grok that.

Z

(Let the bodies hit the floor)

FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 03:03:18 PM

Z

I totally do not worry about price. I only sell keep the markets rolling and I haven't sold anything for a long time now, since things took off. I see Uno below $5 as a bargain, just as previously I was buying it below .01, without any worry. But it has to go up. Unless I totally misjudge this community. Maybe you're all going to lead me up and dump on me.  Oh well, give me enough time and I'll buy it back up eventually.

I grok that.

Z

Remember the October "pump" when the guy dumped nearly 4k Uno?

Yeah, that's what I'm hoping for.
I think that guy would like to have his 4,000 Uno back today.  He set things back for a little while, but now we see what an opportunity that was at those "screaming high" prices.  I hope he put all of dumpings back into bitcoin.

Nostr:
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 03:03:42 PM

Z

I totally do not worry about price (just my opinion -- you can worry if you want to). I only sell Uno to keep the markets liquid and I haven't sold anything for a long time now, since things took off. My coins haven't been needed to close gaps. I see Uno below $5 as a bargain, just as previously I was buying it below .01, without any worry. But it has to go up. Unless I totally misjudge this community. Maybe you're all going to lead me up and dump on me.  Oh well, give me enough time and I'll buy it back up eventually. I just don't see how it doesn't go up to $5 when there's nothing else in crypto worth owning (ok, a may a few other coins worth owning, but Uno is top of my list for it's longevity, distribution, bullion loving community, rarity, low inflation, etc).

I have some fiat money in bitstamp waiting for bitcoin to come down.
This goes directly towards UNO.
marcoman22

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 03:05:13 PM

Imo Uno is going to $5.00.  Potatoes can dump along the way, but they only temporarily delay the inevitable.  The fundamentals are clear.

I concur.  Buy on the dips.  Take a little off the top, whatever you do... But, I agree with your sentiment FK, I think it's going to 5.

Still, I think we'll see a correction between now and then.  (<-- hedging my bets)

Z

Lol. I think we're all PRAYING for a correction.  The only coin I know where dumpers are welcome and encouraged, and even depended on. We start to feel sick when dumping takes too long.

I totally do not worry about price (just my opinion -- you can worry if you want to). I only sell Uno to keep the markets liquid and I haven't sold anything for a long time now, since things took off. My coins haven't been needed to close gaps. I see Uno below $5 as a bargain, just as previously I was buying it below .01, without any worry. But it has to go up. Unless I totally misjudge this community. Maybe you're all going to lead me up and dump on me.  Oh well, give me enough time and I'll buy it back up eventually. I just don't see how it doesn't go up to $5 when there's nothing else in crypto worth owning (ok, a may a few other coins worth owning, but Uno is top of my list for it's longevity, distribution, bullion loving community, rarity, low inflation, etc).

I have some fiat money in bitstamp waiting for bitcoin to come down.
This goes directly towards UNO.

More the fiat in UNO more the UNO rise.
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 03:06:26 PM

Z

I grok that.

Z

I think that guy would like to have his 4,000 Uno back today.  He set things back for a little while, but now we see what an opportunity that was that those "screaming high" prices. 

And 12 months from now we are only dreaming these current prices.  Wink
Zelig

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 03:15:29 PM

Z

I grok that.

Z

I think that guy would like to have his 4,000 Uno back today.  He set things back for a little while, but now we see what an opportunity that was that those "screaming high" prices.  

And 12 months from now we are only dreaming these current prices.  Wink

By October... actually, by September, I had sold off all my altcoins with the exception of UNO and MZC.  You know; Litecoin.  GONE!  Darkcoin.  GONE!  etc. etc.  Bitshares.  GONE! ... I guess I remember October being a little rough, but certainly no worse than that summer of dying altcoins we had just come out of...

Z

Does litecoin have a future?

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 03:24:20 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2015, 03:35:58 PM by BitcoinNational

look at the kg traded in Oct
now compare with this up cycle

4000kg vs. 100kg trades

this market is light-er
and they will get lighter

Say I have $1M and I want to buy 1000kg
imagine that kind buyer in 12months
What's the market look like then?  
that pushes up in the $100s not $1s

BUT
I don't think you can acquire 1000kg. Now.
You could get a couple 100kg of UN.
(spring 2015)
The market will only allow you to get 10kg in every price channel.

Come next year getting 1kg will require pushing up the spot price in a big way.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
MadGhost

Activity: 294

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 03:26:51 PM

Z

I grok that.

Z

I think that guy would like to have his 4,000 Uno back today.  He set things back for a little while, but now we see what an opportunity that was that those "screaming high" prices.  

And 12 months from now we are only dreaming these current prices.  Wink

By October... actually, by September, I had sold off all my altcoins with the exception of UNO and MZC.  You know; Litecoin.  GONE!  Darkcoin.  GONE!  etc. etc.  Bitshares.  GONE! ... I guess I remember October being a little rough, but certainly no worse than that summer of dying altcoins we had just come out of...

Z

Does litecoin have a future?

UNO is stable between all the altcoins.

TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 03:45:32 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2015, 04:15:05 PM by TrueCryptonaire

look at the kg traded in Oct
now compare with this up cycle

4000kg vs. 100kg trades

this market is light-er
and they will get lighter

Say I have $1M and I want to buy 1000kg
imagine that kind buyer in 12months
What's the market look like then?  
that pushes up in the $100s not $1s

BUT
I don't think you can acquire 1000kg. Now.
You could get a couple 100kg of UN.
(spring 2015)
The market will only allow you to get 10kg in every price channel.

Come next year getting 1kg will require pushing up the spot price in a big way.

I think the largest sell wall at bittrex is at 0.1 BTC price point - and that gives you only a few dozens of kilos.  Undecided

Sometimes you can see this wall, now it is invisible.

In 10+ years there might be wars on Unobtanium since it is so scarce and everyone wants a stake of this rare natural resource.. I hope the governements and elite is quiet but I am afraid they will not be.  Embarrassed
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 04:14:06 PM

I really think that once the market cap hits $1 million for a period of time (that's about $5.5 to $6 / $UNO), the race will really be on.  That should keep us near the top 25 and get some new notice.

I'm really excited about how many new faces we are seeing in the forum!  Welcome everyone!

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO
Pages: « 1 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 [302] 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 788 »
  Print  

Jump to: