Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:03:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 [344] 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 ... 788 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNO] Unobtanium Info & Discussion - Merge Mine w/BTC! - Update NOW to qt 0.11.5  (Read 1046628 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
learminer

Activity: 559
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 01:56:00 PM

I have to say, I miss the ABE explorer.  Old Abe was the one one best able to reveal wallets that contain thousands of transactions. Maybe it was Abe's basic html interface. Chainz is awesome, but does struggle to present the transactions the further back you go.

There's something odd going on right now on the Uno rockchain at this moment, with lots of coins moving. It's related to address ueC8vzi1F9bCBRane6GAWjHSsqda4f2Kbk  but I can't go back far enough to understand where they are coming from.

The movement seems to be automated. Any ideas?
Not really. Have you tried the Insight explorer? Lots of coins seem to be moving in and out of wallets the very next block, destination is unclear.
Total volume of that particular wallet according to insight explorer is roughly 24k coins, could include the same coins being moved in and out multiple times though. Maybe an exchange juggling around its coins in an automated process, like Cryptsy did last year? Chainz seems to indicate coins are being transferred between different adresses within the same wallet. Though no idea how accurate that information is...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SgtMoth

Activity: 910
Merit: 1004

buy silver!

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 03:02:09 PM

I have to say, I miss the ABE explorer.  Old Abe was the one one best able to reveal wallets that contain thousands of transactions. Maybe it was Abe's basic html interface. Chainz is awesome, but does struggle to present the transactions the further back you go.

There's something odd going on right now on the Uno rockchain at this moment, with lots of coins moving. It's related to address ueC8vzi1F9bCBRane6GAWjHSsqda4f2Kbk  but I can't go back far enough to understand where they are coming from.

Not really. Have you tried the Insight explorer? Lots of coins seem to be moving in and out of wallets the very next block, destination is unclear.
Total volume of that particular wallet according to insight explorer is roughly 24k coins, could include the same coins being moved in and out multiple times though. Maybe an exchange juggling around its coins in an automated process, like Cryptsy did last year? Chainz seems to indicate coins are being transferred between different adresses within the same wallet. Though no idea how accurate that information is...

could this be a solo miner?
anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1411
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 03:44:22 PM

Well, I've suddenly got my $UNO from MintPal. Unexpected thing I'm pleased with.
Hey, congratulations! It's good to see people checking in and sharing the joy about recovering lost Uno funds. Big thanks to Ferdous Bhai for restoring honesty to cryptocurrency.
Hang on to them tight! Smiley

In a sick way, MintPal did me a favor by locking up my coins. The Uno I got back were more valuable than the ones I sent them.
learminer

Activity: 559

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 04:21:19 PM

Well, I've suddenly got my $UNO from MintPal. Unexpected thing I'm pleased with.
Hey, congratulations! It's good to see people checking in and sharing the joy about recovering lost Uno funds. Big thanks to Ferdous Bhai for restoring honesty to cryptocurrency.
Hang on to them tight! Smiley

In a sick way, MintPal did me a favor by locking up my coins. The Uno I got back were more valuable than the ones I sent them.

Welcome (back) to Unobtanium. I think you will enjoy our turtle power:

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 04:30:10 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2015, 05:13:28 PM by BitcoinNational

enjoy our turtle power:

look at the Top50
UNO is in the Top10 ... age wise
with age comes wisdom

UNO is time tested and measured
cool calm and collected

prediction:
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/uro/#charts
look at 356day chart
that's Bitcoin chart 2013-2017
double pump then hard reality :: bitcoin is/was a shitcoin and needs 30 years to mature

late 2016 is when UN truly becomes unobtanium
all that SHA power trying to eek out the thin tiny veins at just grams per hour

you'll be proud to hold just ONE!

DVc8
from the BTC norm
get with progress
get your UNO

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 07:22:59 PM

I appreciate the Insight explorer. Top of my wish list for Insight is that it would show the transaction value of the blocks. It's difficult to scan the blockchain visually for activity.

Chainz is pretty, yet it grinds to a halt when parsing the big wallets that have hundreds/thousands of transactions.

Abe was ugly, but it conveyed a lot of information at a glance.

This flurry of coins moving on the rockchain is continuing.
One other odd thing... they don't seem to be paying miner fees for moving such a large amount of coins. The blocks moving 500+ Uno only seem to have the standard mining block reward of .03125

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
gustav

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:35:05 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2015, 07:47:32 PM by gustav

These are coins that were mined a while back. I have this explanation: it's a large and well known pool (or big solominer) who rearragnes its wallet as it will have to deal with that many inputs that they won't fit all in one transaction so the pool owner kind of creates smaller inputs to later be able to more convenient move the coins. It remains to be seen what's going to happen with the coins (coldstorage, market or otherwise) but it's a large pool that has been mining for some time and they seem to move some coins to create more convenient inputs for future transactions. Thousands of inputs for a single transaction won't work as there is a sizelimit for txs, so the guy obviously cleans up a bit. (my best guess)

Him not paying fees isn't a problem with that low traffic on the chain and his coinage he doesn't need to pay fees to still get quick confirms. He seems to not want to waste money on fees.  Cheesy

Looks odd on the explorer but i think it's normal.
SgtMoth

buy silver!

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:54:49 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2015, 08:05:39 PM by SgtMoth

These are coins that were mined a while back. I have this explanation: it's a large and well known pool (or big solominer) who rearragnes its wallet as it will have to deal with that many inputs that they won't fit all in one transaction so the pool owner kind of creates smaller inputs to later be able to more convenient move the coins. It remains to be seen what's going to happen with the coins (coldstorage, market or otherwise) but it's a large pool that has been mining for some time and they seem to move some coins to create more convenient inputs for future transactions. Thousands of inputs for a single transaction won't work as there is a sizelimit for txs, so the guy obviously cleans up a bit. (my best guess)

Him not paying fees isn't a problem with that low traffic on the chain and his coinage he doesn't need to pay fees to still get quick confirms. He seems to not want to waste money on fees.  Cheesy

coinking seems to be fixed now and somebody has 20+th/s.  they are flying through blocks

*yup, blocks match...coinking
you can use your wallet address for username
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 08:28:45 PM

That seems like a solid theory.

Anyway, the activity seems to have stopped with block 568390.

Nostr:
CryptoDustin

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 09:08:20 PM

How many UNO are mined per day? I forget the exact number
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 09:20:56 PM

How many UNO are mined per day? I forget the exact number
About 15 Uno mined each day.  In May that will drop to 7.5 Uno/day.

Nostr:
SgtMoth

buy silver!

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 09:47:04 PM

BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 10:34:19 PM

Yeah, the hash has doubled over a day's time. nice to see us back up in the 70s

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 12:09:16 AM

I wanna be a blockchain forensicist!

And raspberry to Bitcoin: it took over 48 hours to get a recent transaction through on my laptop's Bitcoin wallet; but the rockchain is never a problem.

m
SgtMoth

buy silver!

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 12:16:06 AM

The activity might start up again, payouts have been suspended.  The big miner left the pool.
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 12:17:17 AM

"[a] wave of ways banks are targeting female customers, offering products and services geared specifically toward women."

http://money.cnn.com/2015/03/02/luxury/scented-credit-card-women/index.html

"Food for Thought:

Ian and I see a sort of 'shake down' goin' on. That is, commercial adoption -- both Big Tech Startups and small-business crypto acceptance -- is booming; but the unwelcoming atmosphere of the crypto realm (with Uno and Doge as two most honourable exceptions) has served the phenomenon poorly.

So now is the time to strive for what I have been nagging about: turn from the screens; contact a few people in the non-Net world; and set them up to use cryptos."

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=757232.1580
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 03:30:16 AM

eThought at Blocktree.io has given Uno a new explorer!

Check out http://www.blocktree.io/e/UNO

Thanks, eThought!

Nostr:
cryptapus

Activity: 626
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 04:46:21 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2015, 05:31:50 AM by cryptapus

I appreciate the Insight explorer. Top of my wish list for Insight is that it would show the transaction value of the blocks. It's difficult to scan the blockchain visually for activity.

Chainz is pretty, yet it grinds to a halt when parsing the big wallets that have hundreds/thousands of transactions.

Abe was ugly, but it conveyed a lot of information at a glance.

This flurry of coins moving on the rockchain is continuing.
One other odd thing... they don't seem to be paying miner fees for moving such a large amount of coins. The blocks moving 500+ Uno only seem to have the standard mining block reward of .03125

I'm a python fan so I do have a soft spot for ABE. But it does have some drawbacks, namely no support yet (AFAIK) for P2SH addresses. So any coins in multi-sig addresses are virtually invisible to ABE, you can only see coins going in or coming out. (for instance this address: http://insight-uno.cryptap.us/address/DTkbpz3Av5ktqwz9Ke5Y8EJxpcEztw6pEC)

I am certain that my old instance of ABE would have choked on ueC8vzi1F9bCBRane6GAWjHSsqda4f2Kbk. Anything over 10k transactions would throw an error. I could have enabled it to proceed, but the resource usage would tax my host severely.

Chainz appears to be a nice explorer, and now Blocktree.io is here. FWIW I've never specifically been interested in hosting an explorer, it's always been a necessity to facilitating other projects (like jswallet and now copay for Uno). I prefer Insight and to a lesser extent ABE simply because they are open source. So adding those features is certainly possible if one has time... Sadly a precious resource itself...

website | PGP fingerprint: 692C 0756 E57D 2FA1 7601 3729 010B 717F 231C E7AA | BTC Address: 1CrYPTB1o7QWc8hXqBMP2LtAJh1VMtTFBh
cryptapus

Activity: 626
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 05:39:55 AM

Greetings!

I've put together a version of Copay for Unobtanium:

This can be found here:

http://hydra-uno.cryptap.us

For more information about what copay is:

https://copay.io

Basically, a multisig HD wallet.

Please note that this is dependent on extended key definitions being defined:

https://github.com/unobtanium-official/Unobtanium/pull/8

Is is completely usable currently. If the key definitions change I will notify everyone here.

Feedback is welcome.

FYI, extended key definitions are official. This means copay will not need any changes and is ready for use.

Regards,

website | PGP fingerprint: 692C 0756 E57D 2FA1 7601 3729 010B 717F 231C E7AA | BTC Address: 1CrYPTB1o7QWc8hXqBMP2LtAJh1VMtTFBh
balu2

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 06:12:11 AM

This dump is hilarious.
Pages: « 1 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 [344] 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 ... 788 »
  Print  

Jump to: