Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:15:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 [660] 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 ... 788 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNO] Unobtanium Info & Discussion - Merge Mine w/BTC! - Update NOW to qt 0.11.5  (Read 1046639 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sirsmokesalot

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 12:22:45 PM

Firstly you seem to assume that I am expecting other crypto-currencies to become some immense power, replacing the current financial systems, well, I am afraid I do not.  I think crypto is a fascinating technology, which will have a place in the future but I do not think it is going to replace fiat currency in my or my children's lifetime.

Secondly you may well be right about the past for Bitcoin, but that is not the situation TODAY, and the situation TODAY is what faces Unobtanium.  Today there is little to no reason to use Uno over BTC in any real-world scenario.  Indeed it is practically impossible to use Uno without also using BTC.

I wouldn't disagree with those two statements. I suppose i am a bit more cynical than most crypto enthusiast. I highly doubt and am fairly confident that if any type of crypto does replace fiat it will not be ANY of the cryptos we know today. No central banking authority can afford to give up control like that. The technology will be used and perverted by them into a stricter form of control.

I don't think we are contesting what Btc is doing. Btc is fine being btc. We don't need to, nor should we be looking to replace it. That is silly. Of course then why would someone use btc to buy uno to then buy what they want when they could just go straight from btc to desired item.
Why would anyone buy btc when they can go straight from fiat to desired item?

How do we then carve out a greater niche for Uno to make it stand out among the sea of alt clones. That is the million dollar question. It is fine for what it is but i can't help to think that the same reason some people love it, lots of stagnant top wallets, is the same reason people keep the fuck away from it.

In all honesty, if any one of us found the community today, what would be our motivation to buy into it? Spend a bitcoin so in a year it can turn into maybe 1.2 btc or maybe .8 btc. Sadly most people are coming into crypto to go to the moon. Moon shooting isn't really possible with Uno. Combine the stagnation with almost 10% of the coins supply being tied up in some bullshit legal matter, the picture becomes even more grim.

The fundamentals certainly exist for Uno to succeed but we really really really need someone with a ton of disposable income to back Uno to get it to ltc or doge level of acceptance. Still though, why even go ltc or doge and not just stick with btc? There is nothing exclusive about any coin really, everyone is just hedging bets trying to reap the early adopter rewards.

Let us assume Uno was designed for holding. What happens when all the Unos are mined and they are all being held?

If Uno crashes, is it that bad? A mass exodus might be what someone who is watching the coin is waiting for? The barrier for entry is a bit too much now for any whale to want to come in. I think the next big event in our community will be the fate of those +/-15k uno being held up right now. Legal matters can take years though.

So what is it that people want? What is the rush? We are we headed? With functionality and adoption comes demand. With demand comes an increase in value. Without functionality there is no need for adoption and there will be no demand and there will be no value.

We can't grow when we won't criticize ourselves!
-->>>Unobtanium - The crypto you keep!<<<--
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 01:55:29 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2016, 04:33:33 PM by BitcoinNational

re:  a [a$$hole with] ton of disposable income to back Uno to get it to ltc or doge level of acceptance

Moon shooting isn't really possible with Uno.

Moon shooting isn't really possible with any real and honest coin.

Moon shooting is hoping to catch a free ride on something built by and built for rich a$$holes.

Do you honestly think BTC, LTC, ETC or anything rated @ $50M+ is even remotely fair and equal opportunity?
They are mind fucks ... props fueled by the very rich a$$holes they supposedly seek to topple.

The truth is UNO is at value of what it can be supported by a real community.   And that is the very most important point.

It scales up at the real community rate, 2000 persons seeking 100kg is a reasonable goal, after that well then the $harks-holes will try to take a another chomp ... until then it is under the radar ... and so what she was built for the long hall.  Wink  

Every blockchain creates a social network around its applications, with network value growing exponentially with the number of participants in accordance with Reed’s Law.

Not all blockchains are created equal. There are three key characteristics that make scalable blockchain-enabled cooperation possible: openness, neutrality and immutability.

welcome to the openNess section of UNO, done well on the other 2 factors, this community chatter UNcensored is a bit salty-er :[

====
http://coincap.io/
set the prices in units kg UNO Tongue

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Kingn56

Activity: 559
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 02:25:31 PM

See some of you see problems with the way UNO is now, but to me it is perfect, I don't see uno as just another crypto in the basket of 500 currencys I treat UNO as a ->Rare Commodity<- and when treated this way, the Stagnant wallets actually work to my advantage, the low rates of adoption work towards my advantage right now as-well because i can scoop up more uno cheap, The main reason the price of uno goes back down after a price spike is the whales sell some, but if the whales had a mindset like me they'd HODL until the end of existence, in which to purchase 1 uno would be like purchasing 5-10 bitcoin, Liquidity is really really not a problem, I think the best thing for us right now would be to let more people know about UNO as a rare commodity, most investors who here of that low inflation rate and cheap price will certainly jump on the ship it's just where do you get in contact with those types of people? that is what I've been asking myself and working on.
Gekko463

Activity: 545

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 03:15:09 PM

Ya keeps ya winnas and ya sell ya losers.

I'm long ETH.  It moves.  Didn't lose shit in dollar terms on UNO.

But IMZ in the third person doesn't get that.  He measures BTC.  My grocery store takes fiat.  Even up in dollars, even at .0025

Have made 100's and hundreds of percent here in dollars. Am sitting on a measly 700, twice my original stake (333) that I built it from.

But this has gotten boring.  And toxic.  And gay.

IMZ:  you never had a "Trusted Traders Market".  You had a "People IMZ likes Market".  So no Gekkos or Niggers or Jews, right?  Just people IMZ in the third person likes.

Because, my integrity here, from my only trade on your exclusive country club to the Chinese translation to signaling every single one of my market actions has been nothing but transparent and trustworthy.

But you don't like me, so I couldn't be in your "Whites Only" off market trading club.  When I want to do a block trade, I put it on Bittrex and signal it.  Nobody needs your stupid google spreadsheets.

Hey, IMZ!  This is a trading room, not a "commercial endeavor".  You must have gotten your ass slapped with a lot of wet towels in the locker room in school.  Trading rooms are like locker rooms.  Not board rooms.  Girly man.  I am a bully because that makes money.  Don't know what your market persona does for you.  Make strangers like you while you're holding bags at .009?

I left 2 tonnes up as a gift.  Nobody nibbled it even.  Nobody gives two fucks about UNO.  So, dumped and off to markets that move.

Still have 700 for the next pump.

We'll always have February.

Special Fuck You's to Bitcoin Charlie, shill for for the shitcoin scam of 2015, his whore keyboard is for sale to anyone who pays him to promote scams to rip off third world teenagers:  Neucoin

(https://cointelegraph.com/news/neucoin-announces-pre-sale-of-100-million-neu)

http://coinjournal.net/emails-show-cozy-relationship-between-neucoin-and-cointelegraph-ceo

And Shinohai, who is of course a convicted child molester.

King:  they are all yours.  The Autistics, the child molesters, the shitcoin shills for pay.  It's up to you and Knife to make sure this thing makes it to the next pump.  That's all it's ever been good for.

Knife:  you are a good man.  Bless you.
Kingn56

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 03:17:10 PM

But IMZ in the third person doesn't get that.  He measures BTC.  My grocery store takes fiat.  Even up in dollars, even at .0025

Have made 100's and hundreds of percent here in dollars. Am sitting on a measly 700, twice my original stake (333) that I built it from.

IMZ:  you never had a "Trusted Traders Market".  You had a "People IMZ likes Market".  So no Gekkos or Niggers or Jews, right?  Just people IMZ in the third person likes.

Because, my integrity here, from my only trade on your exclusive country club to the Chinese translation to signaling every single one of my market actions has been nothing but transparent and trustworthy.

But you don't like me, so I couldn't be in your "Whites Only" off market trading club.  When I want to do a block trade, I put it on Bittrex and signal it.  Nobody needs your stupid google spreadsheets.

Hey, IMZ!  This is a trading room, not a "commercial endeavor".  You must have gotten your ass slapped with a lot of wet towels in the locker room in school.  Trading rooms are like locker rooms.  Not board rooms.  Girly man.  I am a bully because that makes money.  Don't know what your market persona does for you.  Make strangers like you while you're holding bags at .009?

I left 2 tonnes up as a gift.  Nobody nibbled it even.  Nobody gives two fucks about UNO.  So, dumped and off to markets that move.

Special Fuck You's to Bitcoin Charlie, shill for for the shitcoin scam of 2015, his whore keyboard is for sale to anyone who pays him to promote scams to rip off third world teenagers:  Neucoin

http://coinjournal.net/emails-show-cozy-relationship-between-neucoin-and-cointelegraph-ceo

King:  they are all yours.  The Autistics, the child molesters, the shitcoin shills for pay.  It's up to you and Knife to make sure this thing makes it to the next pump.  That's all it's ever been good for.

Thank you for the dump brother, cheap uno for me. Cheesy
BitcoinNational
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 05:34:17 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2016, 06:20:06 PM by BitcoinNational

We'll always have February.  Kiss
Enjoy the R3 forkuping orgy.  
Until then UN has just been purged of some of the toxins.
UNO = No potatoheads allowed exclusive club!

ps ..
Good luck on regaining yo stack, and don't get the AIDS.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
shinohai

Activity: 267
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 06:44:06 PM

Yep we all remember the ample wikileaks proof you have provided for all your accusations against pretty much anyone not gekko. Nor any any meaningful wot.

All from the guy who can't locate a .conf file, and thinks cryptography is a decoder ring he once got in a cracker jack box.

BlueMan.

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 07:24:11 PM

@FalingKnife Brother - it seems that this kind of blablabla fighting's is inevitable!

If somebody do not care for uno  - simply do not bother to post here Grin

All that is matter is WHAT YOU HAVE IN YOUR WALLET , how you keep it  there and how you trade it Cool

BlueMan.

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 07:44:29 PM

But take your beers we going to watch two old  best friends that they like so much one another so they decided to have fun in a "friendly" match under the accompaniment of fudsters and trolls :

Ladies and gentlemen, I present IMZiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii against GEKOoooooooooo  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Cheesy Wink Smiley Grin Cool Cool Roll Eyes Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Krypto Superdog

Activity: 140
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 07:46:26 PM

damn, i never imagined gekko to be the kind of trader who would buy at .006 and then sell at .002 a few months later.  oh well.  

i'm not gonna drop any bag-holder classics about how happy i am that the price is so low, but i'm also not gonna dump 75% of my holdings because i'm getting antsy for some bull action.

The rarest and fairest...Unobtanium
uRbd8HQKzKGTntYTHagHqKz25SaSaUuLzZ
BlueMan.

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 07:57:17 PM

Measure your balls for the last time and let's finish with this matter Grin

learminer

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 08:52:29 PM

Damn, missed out on this Gekko dump. Had my bids set for a 2 ton dump, but apparently you had the same idea and outbid me before it happened. Well I hope y'all enjoy the cheap magic blue stuff.

FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 09:21:42 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2016, 03:52:26 PM by FallingKnife

Thanks for the rain, Gekko. I'd been eyeing your wall, but I had a hunch it would fall on its own, so... I did nothing.

The only thing holding me back from continuing to aggressively accumulate Uno right now is the fate of that 15K Cryptsy wallet. I promise I will share everything I learn about that wallet here, so you will all have the same chance at it as I do, but I sure would like to get my hands on it. Until that's settled, and unless Bitcoin really gets cheap and my low buy orders for Btc are filled, I can only watch and snag a few on the knife drops.

Instead of dumping Uno, if you need to cash out a position, try setting up some fair sell orders on the UNO markets in Cryptopia.  Thanks to the tradebots there, you may be able to swap out a position into a coin with deeper markets, and vice versa.  Also, don't forget to put some Uno up for sale on the USD market on C-Cex. I would love to see an active UNO/USD market.

So we can wish for these things, or we can work to make them happen. I would absolutely love it if more people would trade UNO against their other favorite alts at Cryptopia. It's such a great opportunity for UNO. If you know any of those other alt markets, go make the UNO pair.

To Developers:

This place where UNO finds itself at this moment... this is nothing new. We have been here before, and worse. UNO's price has recovered. I'm here long term, and I know many other community member who are also long term.  The UNO blockchain is well positioned, fast, strong, plenty of nodes. Everything technically we need is in place. If you're a developer who wants to build on a fast blockchain with low inflation, UNO is it!  Why go private and have to provide all of the costly infrastructure when it's already here with UNO, and transactions are so cheap. Take a stake, release your app, work off UNO. If you need to propose a reasonable fork and if lead deveoper BW agrees it won't wreck things, we'll work with you. We are a workable, long term community. You will find ready stakeholders who will root for your success.

800K+ blocks mined at high hash.... this is a rock hard blockchain that has never been rolled back to bail anyone out. No POS inflation; just a solid record keeping system that has never failed.

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
Kingn56

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 09:43:58 PM

Today will go down in history, in 10 years we will all be sitting around and say hey remember that Gekko and IMZ incident and laugh our asses off! looooool. Now the only thing holding us back is the 15kwallet from cryptsy, only time will tell what we are able to do with that although it does not scare me and i will continue to accumulate, as for me the % of coins i have is more important then the coins $ value.

Great post btw @FK!
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 12:13:32 AM

But take your beers we going to watch two old  best friends that they like so much one another so they decided to have fun in a "friendly" match under the accompaniment of fudsters and trolls :

Ladies and gentlemen, I present IMZiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii against GEKOoooooooooo  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Cheesy Wink Smiley Grin Cool Cool Roll Eyes Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Morning, BlueMan. Unfair! I have graciously endured a great deal from Gekko (and specifically done so in order to minimise drama on this thread).
RDDRocket

Activity: 272
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 03:00:02 AM

Damn, he dumped out at .0019. Good times. Haven't bought new UNO in a LONG time myself, but that price was right.
Craig Swalby

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

https://twitter.com/cswalby

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 05:16:50 AM

Where there is volatility... there you will find Gekk.

UNO price action trending down to sideways like many other alts.  I think UNO fundamentals are as good as ever (keep it Class-ic), especially in light of ETH - ETC hard fork developments surrounding DAO code.  $10,000 BTC puts 1 UNO around $20 each today.  Of course, plenty of time and variables on the way to $20 UNO.  World class crypto takes time and trial by fire.  How could it be any other way?  Wink     

Still rare, still fair, it's Unobtanium.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 11:52:22 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2016, 04:51:26 PM by BitcoinNational

It will not be often that 2Ton gets slosh around in a day, bring on the new young bloods, join the club.

Take note of the number of active markets given such a low cap coin, and wonder ... Is this the real deal?

Trails by fire ... constant heat ... there is no other way to forge perfection and purity.

UNO seeks to be the reserve of the wise, and is both an element cooler than ice and hotter than Hellfire.

un = resilient

Or if you don't like the classics.
UNO is a vehicle, and it just keeps rolling.

And you are either on the bus, or you are off the bus.

*Note term sloshed, it is neat to see arb opportunities that are open but not taken, also which markets respond too sudden with panic dumps only to discover support resistance ... the event is much different than the stabbing a while back ... suspect same perp ;[

If I could predict UNO markets 1 year from now, I would say that the BTC spread is very wide, while the XMR and Doge spreads will run the tightest, don't forget there is a full array of other low inflation UNO pairs, these markets really have not flinched thus far.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
tertius993

Activity: 1029
Merit: 712

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 06:51:56 AM

Firstly you seem to assume that I am expecting other crypto-currencies to become some immense power, replacing the current financial systems, well, I am afraid I do not.  I think crypto is a fascinating technology, which will have a place in the future but I do not think it is going to replace fiat currency in my or my children's lifetime.

Secondly you may well be right about the past for Bitcoin, but that is not the situation TODAY, and the situation TODAY is what faces Unobtanium.  Today there is little to no reason to use Uno over BTC in any real-world scenario.  Indeed it is practically impossible to use Uno without also using BTC.

I wouldn't disagree with those two statements. I suppose i am a bit more cynical than most crypto enthusiast. I highly doubt and am fairly confident that if any type of crypto does replace fiat it will not be ANY of the cryptos we know today. No central banking authority can afford to give up control like that. The technology will be used and perverted by them into a stricter form of control.

I don't think we are contesting what Btc is doing. Btc is fine being btc. We don't need to, nor should we be looking to replace it. That is silly. Of course then why would someone use btc to buy uno to then buy what they want when they could just go straight from btc to desired item.
Why would anyone buy btc when they can go straight from fiat to desired item?

How do we then carve out a greater niche for Uno to make it stand out among the sea of alt clones. That is the million dollar question. It is fine for what it is but i can't help to think that the same reason some people love it, lots of stagnant top wallets, is the same reason people keep the fuck away from it.

In all honesty, if any one of us found the community today, what would be our motivation to buy into it? Spend a bitcoin so in a year it can turn into maybe 1.2 btc or maybe .8 btc. Sadly most people are coming into crypto to go to the moon. Moon shooting isn't really possible with Uno. Combine the stagnation with almost 10% of the coins supply being tied up in some bullshit legal matter, the picture becomes even more grim.

The fundamentals certainly exist for Uno to succeed but we really really really need someone with a ton of disposable income to back Uno to get it to ltc or doge level of acceptance. Still though, why even go ltc or doge and not just stick with btc? There is nothing exclusive about any coin really, everyone is just hedging bets trying to reap the early adopter rewards.

Let us assume Uno was designed for holding. What happens when all the Unos are mined and they are all being held?

If Uno crashes, is it that bad? A mass exodus might be what someone who is watching the coin is waiting for? The barrier for entry is a bit too much now for any whale to want to come in. I think the next big event in our community will be the fate of those +/-15k uno being held up right now. Legal matters can take years though.

So what is it that people want? What is the rush? We are we headed? With functionality and adoption comes demand. With demand comes an increase in value. Without functionality there is no need for adoption and there will be no demand and there will be no value.

Good post, I agree with most of it. 

Re. The bit I bolded, I think there are a number of scenarios why one might want/choose to use a crypto of some sort, rather than fiat directly - e.g. international payments, where exchange and payment costs are (proportionately) very high; micro payments where fiat currency is fundamentally unsuited and I expect there are others but they are not obvious to me.

My general scepticism comes from the fact that by themselves those don't seem to really be enough so there need to be other use cases to drive adoption.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 01:19:07 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2016, 06:54:38 AM by BitcoinNational

of interest:

1. store value in UNO
2. shapeshift via XMR/UNO pair
3. mix at https://xmr.to/
4. pay anywhere accepting BTC

---

look what just washed up .. a whale dump? 

well well ... we get the head you all get the tail ;[
(whale harvesting is a little Grizzly)

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Pages: « 1 ... 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 [660] 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 ... 788 »
  Print  

Jump to: