Bitcoin Forum
October 08, 2026, 11:41:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who Will Be English Premier League Champions: 2026/27?
Arsenal - 0 (0%)
Aston Villa - 0 (0%)
Chelsea - 1 (25%)
Liverpool - 1 (25%)
Manchester City - 0 (0%)
Manchester United - 2 (50%)
Tottenham Hotspur - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: « 1 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 [324]
  Print  
Author Topic: Whale.io 🐳 | ⚽ English Premier League Season: 2026/2027  (Read 49123 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (568 posts by 5 users with 2 merit deleted.)
igebotz
Staff
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2478


“What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.


View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 06:22:49 PM
 #6461

Without a doubt their main concern must be to avoid being relegated or being expelled from the football league entirely. Regarding the commission, several ex-footballers that have demanded strong action is taken against Manchester City are also stating that nobody knows who the panel of experts were in the independent commission and why it was held in secrecy. I am still quite sure the commission will not be pressured before they announce the punishment, they will hand out an appropriate sanction.

Maybe relegating them outrightly may may cause some controversy I'd suggest they deduct 60 points from the team this season and allow them to decide their fate. That alone is enough to relegate any team unless they can pull 100 points which is impossible.


Quote
Someone from Portugal isn't happy and decided to kick him out to expose him to more danger - either they got paid to kick him out or someone was benefiting from City's fraudulent deals
They don't even need to get paid for that. It could just be another extremist fan who was supposedly going to make billions from the clubs, say prediction sites. Ehh, that says a lot about his people--- if your own can rat you out for a foreigner in a life and death situation like this, it says a lot about the Portuguese.

About $27k donations so far https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-save-rui-pintos-life-football-leaks-whistleblower

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
▀▀███████▀████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
▀██▄▄████▄██▐████▀▀███████████▀▀████████████████████
█████████
▌██▐██████▌██████▌█▐█████████████▐███████████████████
█████████
▌█████████▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███████▌█████▀████████████████
██████████
▄███▀███████▀▀██████▄██████████▐█▀█▄███▀▀███████████
████████████
▄▄███▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▐███▀██▄█▐█▌██▀█▄██▀██▄▄███████████
████████████████
▄▄███▀██▌███████▄█▌███████▐██▌███▀█▄██████████
██████████
▀███▄███████████▐██▌█▐████████▐██▐████▄██▀██████████
█████████
▌██▄███████████▄████▄████▄██▄██████▀▄█████▄▀█████████
█████████
▌██▀███▀▀███▄█████████████████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████████
██████████
▄██████▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 🎰  🎲 ..Play Smarter.. 🏀  ⚽ ..Play Now..
tokeweed
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4830
Merit: 1645


Life, Love and Laughter...


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 12:19:52 PM
 #6462

Finally we have the EPL back this coming weekend.  I mean wtf is it with a couple of weeks of international football that nobody really cares about most of the time.  Maybe do a week...  But two?  Sad

But yeah, I've started using AI for making my degen parlays for me in the UFC thread.  Lol.  Might start doing the same for the EPL too.  Just gotta find the right sites to get the stats to feed AI. Wink Wink

I've been using Grok AI on Dota and Tennis parlays and it's x3 better than I am on those markets/sports - I sometimes use it on a 50-50 football games  to get some good markets out of it. But there's no fun in that...





The fun part is the process of developing your model via AI.  Wink Wink

Anyway I made my bets for the EPL with 'my little helpers'.  Grin Grin  So what I do is run the same prompt on ChatGPT, Claude, Qwen and Gemini.  If 4 of them have the same pick on a particular match then I bet on it.  For this weekend I got only a couple of matches that came out.  Arsenal to win at 1.39 and Brighton to win...  But for the Brighton match I bet on 'Sunderland winner = No' at 1.45.

I just hate the chance of a draw with that match.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
JollyGood (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3416
Merit: 2346



View Profile WWW
October 06, 2026, 02:28:34 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2026, 03:55:20 PM by JollyGood
 #6463

Football fans from across the world are waiting for the sanctions to be announced. All sorts of possible punishments are being mentioned from a massive points deduction as you mentioned to a fixed points deduction every year for each of the years they had been cheating. Also, immediate relegation is another alogn with a financial penalty and transfer bans.

Pochettino mentioned that after the new Tottenham Hotspur Stadium was announced and under construction, he was unable to buy players that he wanted to strengthen the squad because the then chairman (Levy) told him they could not allocate funds for players because they had to stay within the fair play rules. I think Tottenham have a strong case as had Manchester City not cheated they finished 2nd by seven points in 2016/17 behind Chelsea. They also finished third and fourth in some seasons.

Everton also have a strong case as they finished 5th in the Premier League on one occasion and missed out on the Champions League because Mnachester City were occupying one of the top four positions. Other teams that could have played Europa League football  (including Everton) but missed out because Manchester City were cheating, also have a claim.

This is going to get very interesting because as soon as the independent commission announce the punishments, Manchester City will make an immediate appeal. I think regardless of how long the appeals could take, Premier League players will get together to make a class action against Manchester City for loss of earnings and without a doubt the clubs will be lining up to take action. In both cases, they will want financial compensation.

Maybe relegating them outrightly may may cause some controversy I'd suggest they deduct 60 points from the team this season and allow them to decide their fate. That alone is enough to relegate any team unless they can pull 100 points which is impossible.

igebotz
Staff
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2478


“What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.


View Profile WWW
October 06, 2026, 10:47:21 PM
 #6464

The fun part is the process of developing your model via AI.  Wink Wink

Anyway I made my bets for the EPL with 'my little helpers'.  Grin Grin  So what I do is run the same prompt on ChatGPT, Claude, Qwen and Gemini.  If 4 of them have the same pick on a particular match then I bet on it.  For this weekend I got only a couple of matches that came out.  Arsenal to win at 1.39 and Brighton to win...  But for the Brighton match I bet on 'Sunderland winner = No' at 1.45.

I just hate the chance of a draw with that match.

I don't know how to develop my own Model, maybe I'll look it up on YouTube but Isn't running for AI too much work? Grok works is just perfect for me, I only use Chatgpt when I hit my free limit on Grok..

I'm hearing some injury news for Brighton from the international break - I haven't verified it yet but I'll tomorrow cause I also need that information for my FPL team.

This is going to get very interesting because as soon as the independent commission announce the punishments, Manchester City will make an immediate appeal. I think regardless of how long the appeals could take, Premier League players will get together to make a class action against Manchester City for loss of earnings and without a doubt the clubs will be lining up to take action. In both cases, they will want financial compensation.

Isn't the appeal already on motion? The time is running out...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
▀▀███████▀████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
▀██▄▄████▄██▐████▀▀███████████▀▀████████████████████
█████████
▌██▐██████▌██████▌█▐█████████████▐███████████████████
█████████
▌█████████▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███████▌█████▀████████████████
██████████
▄███▀███████▀▀██████▄██████████▐█▀█▄███▀▀███████████
████████████
▄▄███▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▐███▀██▄█▐█▌██▀█▄██▀██▄▄███████████
████████████████
▄▄███▀██▌███████▄█▌███████▐██▌███▀█▄██████████
██████████
▀███▄███████████▐██▌█▐████████▐██▐████▄██▀██████████
█████████
▌██▄███████████▄████▄████▄██▄██████▀▄█████▄▀█████████
█████████
▌██▀███▀▀███▄█████████████████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████████
██████████
▄██████▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 🎰  🎲 ..Play Smarter.. 🏀  ⚽ ..Play Now..
JollyGood (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3416
Merit: 2346



View Profile WWW
October 06, 2026, 11:25:57 PM
Merited by igebotz (1)
 #6465

They submitted their appeal on Friday against the original decision to find them guilty on 115 charges. The punishment has not been announced yet. The independent commission will allow Manchester City to make the appeal but they will announce the sanctions before the end of January 2027. I was referring to Manchester City appealing against the sanction  Grin

Isn't the appeal already on motion? The time is running out...

tokeweed
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4830
Merit: 1645


Life, Love and Laughter...


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 12:18:16 PM
Merited by igebotz (1)
 #6466

The fun part is the process of developing your model via AI.  Wink Wink

Anyway I made my bets for the EPL with 'my little helpers'.  Grin Grin  So what I do is run the same prompt on ChatGPT, Claude, Qwen and Gemini.  If 4 of them have the same pick on a particular match then I bet on it.  For this weekend I got only a couple of matches that came out.  Arsenal to win at 1.39 and Brighton to win...  But for the Brighton match I bet on 'Sunderland winner = No' at 1.45.

I just hate the chance of a draw with that match.

I don't know how to develop my own Model, maybe I'll look it up on YouTube but Isn't running for AI too much work? Grok works is just perfect for me, I only use Chatgpt when I hit my free limit on Grok..

I'm hearing some injury news for Brighton from the international break - I haven't verified it yet but I'll tomorrow cause I also need that information for my FPL team.




It's trial and error as you go...  What I did was feed AI the stats, ask it to pick winners based on said stats then the next week I'll ask it to check the results of the matches then compare them with the AI's picks and 'learn from its mistakes'.  

It then makes its own model for how to improve at the next match day.  Grin Grin  But what's interesting is different AI agents have different way of approaching their mistakes...  Kinda like having their own personalities.

Anyway check out my UFC thread for the 4 AI's I use to make degen parlays.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
igebotz
Staff
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2478


“What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.


View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 04:56:55 PM
 #6467

They submitted their appeal on Friday against the original decision to find them guilty on 115 charges. The punishment has not been announced yet. The independent commission will allow Manchester City to make the appeal but they will announce the sanctions before the end of January 2027. I was referring to Manchester City appealing against the sanction  Grin

Isn't the appeal already on motion? The time is running out...

Yes, exactly the one I was referring to- there will be no room for appeals after punishment is passed.

When was the final sanction date announced? January 2027? I guess I missed that part.

Anyway check out my UFC thread for the 4 AI's I use to make degen parlays.

Thanks for the info - I'll try it out.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
▀▀███████▀████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
▀██▄▄████▄██▐████▀▀███████████▀▀████████████████████
█████████
▌██▐██████▌██████▌█▐█████████████▐███████████████████
█████████
▌█████████▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███████▌█████▀████████████████
██████████
▄███▀███████▀▀██████▄██████████▐█▀█▄███▀▀███████████
████████████
▄▄███▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▐███▀██▄█▐█▌██▀█▄██▀██▄▄███████████
████████████████
▄▄███▀██▌███████▄█▌███████▐██▌███▀█▄██████████
██████████
▀███▄███████████▐██▌█▐████████▐██▐████▄██▀██████████
█████████
▌██▄███████████▄████▄████▄██▄██████▀▄█████▄▀█████████
█████████
▌██▀███▀▀███▄█████████████████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████████
██████████
▄██████▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 🎰  🎲 ..Play Smarter.. 🏀  ⚽ ..Play Now..
JollyGood (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3416
Merit: 2346



View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 09:37:46 PM
 #6468

This is the strange part. If I understand the situation correctly, Manchester City could appeal to the same independent commission against the verdict and they have but they cannot appeal the punishment. For that, they will have to go to the High Court to ask for an emergency injunction against the punishment (that might include expulsion from the Premier League). If that were to happen, the case could go on for years and until it is resolved and Manchester City will continue in the Premier League and Europe.

When UEFA punished Manchester City with a fine and European ban for two years, Manchester City appealed to CAS (Court of Arbitration for Sport) in Switzerland. In their decision, CAS agreed with Manchester City that UEFA according to their own rules cannot go back further than five years when looking to make a case and as Manchester City were in breach of the rules for more than five years before that date they ruled in favour of Manchester City and overturned the European ban.

Unlike UEFA, the Premier League does not have any statutory times limits on when they can make a case against a team. All of the teams have agreed that all cases involving Premier League teams will be resolved in England (and Wales) and will be governed by English law. That stipulation means Manchester City are free to go to the High Court and not only that, if they did not receive a desired verdict in the High Court they can go to the Supreme Court.

Yes, exactly the one I was referring to- there will be no room for appeals after punishment is passed.

When was the final sanction date announced? January 2027? I guess I missed that part.

Sandra_hakeem
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1119


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 10:45:44 PM
 #6469

Without a doubt their main concern must be to avoid being relegated or being expelled from the football league entirely. Regarding the commission, several ex-footballers that have demanded strong action is taken against Manchester City are also stating that nobody knows who the panel of experts were in the independent commission and why it was held in secrecy. I am still quite sure the commission will not be pressured before they announce the punishment, they will hand out an appropriate sanction.
Maybe relegating them outrightly may may cause some controversy I'd suggest they deduct 60 points from the team this season and allow them to decide their fate. That alone is enough to relegate any team unless they can pull 100 points which is impossible.
Top Abu Dhabi investors are already kicking against any form of penalties, and your suggestion is a 60 point deduction. Well, I think that would not be enough disciplinary charges for the case like this. 60 point deduction and $2 billion in fines can be reached if they don't wish to relegate automatically. I know they have the money and that's exactly why they're filling for several appeals here and there. In some messy situations like this, if things were to be done the proper way and not politicized, money, threats to shutdown international deals and influence should erase their penalties.
Quote
$27k is a lot of money. That guy really needs to stay in hiding for as long as possible.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
▀▀███████▀████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
▀██▄▄████▄██▐████▀▀███████████▀▀████████████████████
█████████
▌██▐██████▌██████▌█▐█████████████▐███████████████████
█████████
▌█████████▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███████▌█████▀████████████████
██████████
▄███▀███████▀▀██████▄██████████▐█▀█▄███▀▀███████████
████████████
▄▄███▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▐███▀██▄█▐█▌██▀█▄██▀██▄▄███████████
████████████████
▄▄███▀██▌███████▄█▌███████▐██▌███▀█▄██████████
██████████
▀███▄███████████▐██▌█▐████████▐██▐████▄██▀██████████
█████████
▌██▄███████████▄████▄████▄██▄██████▀▄█████▄▀█████████
█████████
▌██▀███▀▀███▄█████████████████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████████
██████████
▄██████▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 🎰  🎲 ..Play Smarter.. 🏀  ⚽ ..Play Now..
igebotz
Staff
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2478


“What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.


View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 10:51:02 PM
 #6470

This is the strange part. If I understand the situation correctly, Manchester City could appeal to the same independent commission against the verdict and they have but they cannot appeal the punishment. For that, they will have to go to the High Court to ask for an emergency injunction against the punishment (that might include expulsion from the Premier League). If that were to happen, the case could go on for years and until it is resolved and Manchester City will continue in the Premier League and Europe.

UEFA rules provide for CAS appeal, the Premier League rules doesn't - it only provides for an independent commission appeal board for appealing guilty finding which Manchester City are currently doing and if the appeal board rejects City appeal, it'll be the final decision under the premier league rules. There isn't a CAS route in this one..

If City choose to challenge the punishment after failing at the guity finding appeal stage, they'd still refer them back to the PL independent appeal board and that wouldn't yield anything positive.

Top Abu Dhabi investors are already kicking against any form of penalties, and your suggestion is a 60 point deduction. Well, I think that would not be enough disciplinary charges for the case like this. 60 point deduction and $2 billion in fines can be reached if they don't wish to relegate automatically. I know they have the money and that's exactly why they're filling for several appeals here and there. In some messy situations like this, if things were to be done the proper way, money, threats to shutdown international deals and influence should erase their penalties.

The money and their bunch of lawyers only managed  to win one case out of 115 cases after several months of spending billions. This is far beyond them now unfortunately.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
▀▀███████▀████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
▀██▄▄████▄██▐████▀▀███████████▀▀████████████████████
█████████
▌██▐██████▌██████▌█▐█████████████▐███████████████████
█████████
▌█████████▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███████▌█████▀████████████████
██████████
▄███▀███████▀▀██████▄██████████▐█▀█▄███▀▀███████████
████████████
▄▄███▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▐███▀██▄█▐█▌██▀█▄██▀██▄▄███████████
████████████████
▄▄███▀██▌███████▄█▌███████▐██▌███▀█▄██████████
██████████
▀███▄███████████▐██▌█▐████████▐██▐████▄██▀██████████
█████████
▌██▄███████████▄████▄████▄██▄██████▀▄█████▄▀█████████
█████████
▌██▀███▀▀███▄█████████████████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████████
██████████
▄██████▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 🎰  🎲 ..Play Smarter.. 🏀  ⚽ ..Play Now..
DYOR+BTC
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 504
Merit: 186



View Profile
October 07, 2026, 11:18:37 PM
 #6471

They submitted their appeal on Friday against the original decision to find them guilty on 115 charges. The punishment has not been announced yet. The independent commission will allow Manchester City to make the appeal but they will announce the sanctions before the end of January 2027. I was referring to Manchester City appealing against the sanction  Grin

Isn't the appeal already on motion? The time is running out...
The appeal holding ground is what I don’t think can be possible this time around because those evidence and proves are obvious and can not be changed,  all they can get i a bit reduction in the sanctions if not so know one can tell what Manchester City will become after that sanction.
All will can say is for the independent commission to be fair and understanding with Manchester City while pronouncing tthe sanctions, if not that could be the end of city if time is not taken. 

igebotz
Staff
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2478


“What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.


View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 11:41:23 PM
 #6472

The appeal holding ground is what I don’t think can be possible this time around because those evidence and proves are obvious and can not be changed,  all they can get i a bit reduction in the sanctions if not so know one can tell what Manchester City will become after that sanction.
All will can say is for the independent commission to be fair and understanding with Manchester City while pronouncing tthe sanctions, if not that could be the end of city if time is not taken. 

You don't know that....

Those cases are so linked that if City manages to convince or defend against 5 or 10 allegations at the appeal board it could take 30-50 charges off their back to reduce some damages. That's how important the appeal process is.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
▀▀███████▀████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
▀██▄▄████▄██▐████▀▀███████████▀▀████████████████████
█████████
▌██▐██████▌██████▌█▐█████████████▐███████████████████
█████████
▌█████████▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███████▌█████▀████████████████
██████████
▄███▀███████▀▀██████▄██████████▐█▀█▄███▀▀███████████
████████████
▄▄███▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▐███▀██▄█▐█▌██▀█▄██▀██▄▄███████████
████████████████
▄▄███▀██▌███████▄█▌███████▐██▌███▀█▄██████████
██████████
▀███▄███████████▐██▌█▐████████▐██▐████▄██▀██████████
█████████
▌██▄███████████▄████▄████▄██▄██████▀▄█████▄▀█████████
█████████
▌██▀███▀▀███▄█████████████████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████████
██████████
▄██████▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 🎰  🎲 ..Play Smarter.. 🏀  ⚽ ..Play Now..
JollyGood (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3416
Merit: 2346



View Profile WWW
Today at 09:04:51 AM
 #6473

UEFA rules provide for CAS appeal, the Premier League rules doesn't - it only provides for an independent commission appeal board for appealing guilty finding which Manchester City are currently doing and if the appeal board rejects City appeal, it'll be the final decision under the premier league rules. There isn't a CAS route in this one..
That is exactly what I stated  Grin

If City choose to challenge the punishment after failing at the guity finding appeal stage, they'd still refer them back to the PL independent appeal board and that wouldn't yield anything positive.
Manchester City cannot challenge or appeal the actual punishment with the independent commission. All they could have done was to appeal against the 115 charges with the commission and they have. Now they will have five days to make their appeal to the same independent commission asking them to reverse the decision.

After the independent commission announces their punishment, their participation in the matter is over. As per Premier League rules, Manchester City cannot appeal to the independent commission or to CAS. Their only option is to go to the High Court.

At least one sports channel has reported that the Premier League teams have privately agreed they will not accept Manchester City being relegated to the Championship because after one season they will win promotion back to the Premier League and they cannot accept giving a one season punishment when Manchester City have been cheating for over nine years. Also, it was reported that the Championship clubs have privately agreed that they will not accept Manchester City in their league.

Unless the Manchester City owners accept their guilt in order to minimise the punishment and then put the club for sale, their only option will be to fight the ruling. I expect Manchester City to appeal to the High Court against the punishment immediately but that will not stop many players and around 35 or more clubs lining up to sue Manchester City. I think their cases will be submitted to the High Court within days of the punishment being announced if the independent commission did not award them compensation.

tokeweed
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4830
Merit: 1645


Life, Love and Laughter...


View Profile
Today at 01:01:19 PM
 #6474





Anyway check out my UFC thread for the 4 AI's I use to make degen parlays.

Thanks for the info - I'll try it out.

Yup, np...  Used to have fun looking at the squads and their stats.  Now that I'm getting lazy in looking at these matches one by one and trying to figure out which has the more likely chance to win, I'm having more fun playing around AI and making it learn from its own mistakes so that it could make its own model in making picks for high probability plays.  Grin Grin

I'm still starting out tho, so this could mean that some money will be lost.  Cheesy

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Pages: « 1 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 [324]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!