Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:32:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🏆⚽ Adkinsbet.com | Sports | In-Play | ESports | Racebook | Virtual Sports | ⚽🏆  (Read 18232 times)
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 11:26:01 PM

sorry guys but I couldn't resist. started with 200 mbtc but i'm going to take bets with little risk so that i have a good chance of winning maybe not the best strategy but i feel the best about this

Nobody interested anymore in the adventure of my betting  Grin

I hope for Ronaldo40 that he has not bet on this match again. There were 4 goals in the second half, final score 3-4.
If he kept his own strategy there, so less than 3.5 goals in the second half, then it was not a nice evening for him. He is probably sleeping now  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
realscout

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 11:31:55 PM

Hello everyone!

We strive to make it as comfortable as possible for everyone.
We are honest with our customers and expect our customers to be honest with us.
I cannot go into too much detail about this situation, but I can explain the situation and give arguments for or decision.
First, I would like to emphasize that everyone who has won fair is always paid by us.

There is always a delay when retrieving data from matches with regard to scores and odds. Then we talk about seconds.
For that reason, last week we increased the sync time of the bet slip with the server to 10 seconds, so that the transmitted data would in no way determine a player's stake.
If a value has changed after 10 seconds, the player must confirm this. We then built in a feature that the user can choose to always accept a odds, regardless of whether the odds are rising or falling.
Users thought the 10 seconds loading time was too long, so we reduced it to 5 seconds. However, this turned out to be too short, as there was also a 5 second delay in scores and odds in certain matches.
For this reason, user MishaYo was able to place a bet when the goal was going to be scored. If he did this on purpose or not can not be prooven.

This may have been a coincidence, but after our unpleasant experience with aribtrage betters last week, we are wary and unfortunately have to conclude that there are also users who are deliberately trying to take advantage of this delay. This is not a personal accusation but MishaYo, but a general comment.
In these situations we reserve the right to cancel a bet at any time. This happens exactly last week, and there we decided to pay out the winnings.
At the end, we have simply refunded this user's MishaYo deposit to his account. We have now set the delay of the bet slip back to 10 seconds, because unfortunately there are players who do not deal with the system fairly.

it is very good that you are not trying to say directly that I was deceiving you.

however, there is a general rule for everyone:
1.pay
2. fix poor website performance (if this is the reason)

what happened to me:
1. canceled the bet
2.said that they fixed the poor performance of the site

I have to say "thank you" for giving me the deposit?

I really hope that you just buy software from the 1xbet site and you have nothing to do with them. But already at the very beginning of your work, you can see that you are doing the same as 1xbet!

My post is just the beginning. Very soon people will write how all their bets will be canceled and they will also receive a deposit. This is how 1xbet works if someone wins from them.
Maybe it won't. I really hope so.

Adkinsbet tell your dogs not to write anything bad about me! I have already written enough about my case and no longer want to support the discussion.
I just want the general rules to be followed! Just like bookmakers take money from people, sometimes they have to pay for their reputation!

I think you have a little understanding of gambling and business. 1xbet has rented software from BETB2B. That company leases its platform to companies. If you did a little more research, you would see that every platform from BETB2B looks exactly the same. 1xbet does not supply software, they rent software. The range of games on this site is very different from 1xbet.

So if I understand correctly, you as a gambler can just try to exploit wrong odds, and then bookmakers should just pay? It doesn't work like that. This will also be stated in their general terms and conditions.

You tried to cheat at Adkinsbet, and they caught you and indeed you should be glad you got your money back. Players like you are ruining the entire gambling industry and honest customers are the brunt of you too.

I recently saw a person offering live stream here, claiming that his matches would be up to 10 seconds faster than certain bookmakers.
Do you sometimes have something to do with that?
You are not an honest gambler. You are a manipulator deliberately looking for wrong odds due to odds delay.

This user is a cheater and a clown

so u mean that 1xbet not scammers but betb2b are scammers? as all websites which are 'renting' this software always scam using same schemes.
btw now i dont think that adkins use betb2b software although i mentioned it before, they probably borrowed some parts of design and which leagues to offer but odds there differ with 1xbet and other garbage
MishaYo

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 11:39:33 PM

A very clear statement has emerged from Adkinsbet, which sounds a lot more believable than the stories of these 2 players. I also do not rule out that these are linked to each other.
It has already become clear that they have a telegram group, where all the information is shared with each other to choose victims with gambling.
If that doesn't work, they get angry because they are missing out on free money.
The matter with MishaYo seems to me to be settled, he has also indicated that he no longer wants a discussion and has accepted the situation. Probably because he knows it was done fairly.
Levski7 is a user who has already argued with at least 10 sites on the forum. He is only concerned with arbitrage betting. I think it is good that gambling sites are taking action against this. Arbitrage betting is not gambling, that is raising money for free by having an advantage in a game with a lot of information. The fact that he plays at hundreds of sites says enough. I do wonder in how many sites he has already been thrown off.

you talk a lot. and your words are complete shit!
at the moment there was no proof that I was cheating on anyone! at the same time, I have evidence that I was deceived.
BUT everything seems to you everything is transparent and understandable.
You cite as evidence the words of the bookmaker who deceived me! FACT! AND NOTHING MORE !
DO YOU HAVE AT LEAST ONE SMALLEST PROOF TO WRITE THIS SO ABOUT ME AND THE SECOND PERSON?
then you better shut up!
I already wrote that if idiots like you bring up this topic, then I will continue! though I'm not interested! For me it was a little money and my check is over! Further here I do not intend to place bets!
LEVSKI7

Activity: 502
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 11:59:54 PM

The comments of the paid trolls are a complete copy of those of 1xbet on the Russian forums. I just read them for fun
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 12:34:24 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2020, 12:54:12 AM by wildan88
Merited by BitcoinAccepted (5), sempak (3), ufaiz50 (2), nutildah (1)

I feel called upon to end the links with 1xbit, 1xbet and other sites once and for all.
Of course I also checked the site. There are many matches that are the same as 1xbet, if you look closely at 1xbet, you will see that their range of games is much larger, and they also have slightly different odds.
1xbet is run by an unknown company. If you go to the website of www.1xbet.com, they have taken the license validator from the site there. Apparently many countries are being blocked or my VPN connection is not being accepted.

Adkinsbet has made its license and company data publicly available, unlike 1xbit and 1xbet.
You can check the gambling license validator at the bottom of the site from Adkinsbet, then you will be linked to a page and see their company information as well.
You can even look up for them in the national registry chamber from Curacao

The infrastructure

I just used this legend for convenience:
BETRADAR: COMPANY A
BETB2B: COMPANY B
1xbet: the customer, COMPANY C

BETB2B is an Igaming provider. This provider offers a platform with all matches, images, odds, statistics and you name it. These platforms are ready-made by BETB2B. But there are many other Igaming providers of course, Betconstruct is another famous one. Of course they do not come up with the matches and odds themselves. There are also certain companies for this. This is the data within an API and it comes from companies such as
Sports radar / betradar / lvsports:

Company B fetches its quotations and data via the API of company A. Based on this, they build their own, unique platform.
Company B then offers this platform to company C. And company C there may be hundreds of them.

Company C can take out its own license (turnkey solution) or can let the customers play via the license of company B (White label solution). In both cases company C gets the layout of company B, and nothing can be changed.
Every platform provided by company B looks the same with exactly the same functionalities.

Adkinsbet (Also a Company C) has probably done business directly with Company A, skipping the step with Company B. There is something to be said for this, so that they can adapt their own software in this way and are not bound to company B. Do business with Company A and take out a package there, and then it may happen that you get the same competitions as with company B , since company B also has to retrieve the odds and matches from company A. It just depends on which api you use.

1xbet and 1xbet therefore use software from BETB2B, while Adkinsbet has its own APi. They have 100% nothing to do with BETB2B.
Anyone who sees BETB2B sites will come to the conclusion that all of these sites look the same, with different colors and different images. However, the structure will always be the same, because this is a product of BETB2B and they will of course never reveal their source code.

The comparison from Adkinsbet to 1xbet is quickly made by some players, but incorrectly as I described in my story.
There are thousands of betting sites, do you really think all betting sites all have different contests and odds? They all have a certain API, and if you put everything next to each other then you can link all sites together.
Once one platform looks the same as another site, you are dealing with an IGaming provider, and they will always keep their platform the same because this is their hallmark.

As we can see in the screenshot below, all sites are using the same BETB2B platform, with just a different color format. If Adkinsbet were to do business with BETB2B, they should also have their platform 100% with just a few different colors.

1xbet

Betwinner

So I hope everything is clear now and that Adkinsbet has not relation at all to 1xbet/1xbet or BETB2B.
As you can see, they are using the same platform, with some slightly other changes in colours. BETB2B has modified this for these customers.
All those websites, are hosted on the servers from the company BETB2B

And one more time here is the platform from Adkinsbet.com, which I am pretty sure they have developed this by themselves and does not look in any way one above mentioned sites:

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
BitcoinAccepted
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 12:48:40 AM

Thanks for the clear explanation. That is a very useful post.

It was a good read but I understand how it works now(at least I think I understand it)

Think many users did not know how it worked. It was even more complex than I thought.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
LEVSKI7

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 12:56:06 AM

Adkins uses 2 providers and one is BETB2B. I recognize each provider instantly
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 01:06:43 AM

Adkins uses 2 providers and one is BETB2B. I recognize each provider instantly

Have you actually read his story? BETB2B only rents their own platform, you cannot choose your own design when doing business with that company. So that means it is not even possible to work with BETB2B, even if you wished.
Apparently you have a trauma from 1xbet.
We all wait for you to make a useful post. And the admins probably too. Or should we call you Professor LEVSKI?
Maybe you can explain again why you manage to get into trouble with every bookmaker. It is normal that you have problems with 1.2 bookmakers. i get the impression that that list of bookmakers is now approaching 100. Let me guess, they all scammed you? And you are totally innocent? Or did you tried to place some arbitrage bets on those 100 sites again, because you received information about injuries, positive corona tested players, sick players, B team playing?
You are kind of anonymous on the forum, so please share with us your experience!

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
LEVSKI7

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 01:13:04 AM

the troll invents and comments again. another idiot
if you don't pay BETB2B you won't be able to use their line-unless you steal from them. no matter how dumb you are you can immediately see what BETB2B is
wildan88
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 01:19:09 AM

if you don't pay BETB2B you won't be able to use their line-unless you steal from them. no matter how dumb you are you can immediately see what BETB2B is

levski, I would encourage you to read my explanation. BETB2B collects these matches and data / odds from an API provider. That is for example Betradar or lsports (lsports.eu)
They then provide an API containing the matches for the Igaming provider. Based on this, an Igaming provider develops a platform. I expected you to understand that. By the way, what you mean is scraping odds, but in that case your odds would always be a few seconds behind on a BETB2B platform. Adkinsbet.com is occasionally faster than 1xbit.com, and occasionally slower. And that can be explained because they both pick up their matches from the same company A. Read something first before you answer immediately, because you don't understand anything at all.

So once again especially for Levski: the matches on the BETB2B platform are not their own, but are collected from an API provider.
And it seems that Adkinsbet is partially using the same API from the API provider.
Instead of reading your nonsene topics, you could better find information about this, to make sure you will understand it.

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
MishaYo

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 01:21:34 AM

I feel called upon to end the links with 1xbit, 1xbet and other sites once and for all.
Of course I also checked the site. There are many matches that are the same as 1xbet, if you look closely at 1xbet, you will see that their range of games is much larger, and they also have slightly different odds.
1xbet is run by an unknown company. If you go to the website of www.1xbet.com, they have taken the license validator from the site there. Apparently many countries are being blocked or my VPN connection is not being accepted.

Adkinsbet has made its license and company data publicly available, unlike 1xbit and 1xbet.
You can check the gambling license validator at the bottom of the site from Adkinsbet, then you will be linked to a page and see their company information as well.

https://prnt.sc/vuotka      1xbet and its license from Curasao      is that not true? I'm not good at it

thanks. now it's absolutely clear to everyone that you work for Adkinsbet.

please explain to me more.
why are all these companies working with BETB2B known as scams?
means such companies as 1xbet, 1xbit and now Adkinsbet did not want to deceive anyone. everyone was deceived by the main villain BETB2B! correctly?
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 01:22:23 AM

levski, I would encourage you to read my explanation. BETB2B collects these matches and data / odds from an API provider. That is for example Betradar or lsports (lsports.eu)
They then provide an API containing the matches for the Igaming provider. Based on this, an Igaming provider develops a platform. I expected you to understand that. By the way, what you mean is scraping odds, but in that case your odds would always be a few seconds behind on a BETB2B platform. Adkinsbet.com is occasionally faster than 1xbit.com, and occasionally slower. And that can be explained because they both pick up their matches from the same company A. Read something first before you answer immediately, because you don't understand anything at all.

So once again especially for Levski: the matches on the BETB2B platform are not their own, but are collected from an API provider.
And it seems that Adkinsbet is partially using the same API from the API provider.
Instead of reading your nonsene topics, you could better find information about this, to make sure you will understand it.

Your explanation was clear enough Wildan88. That LEVSKI does not want to understand is his own problem.
Maybe at some day, he will understand how the business works  Smiley

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
wildan88
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 01:27:09 AM

The infrastructure

I just used this legend for convenience:
BETRADAR: COMPANY A
BETB2B: COMPANY B
1xbet: the customer, COMPANY C

BETB2B is an Igaming provider. This provider offers a platform with all matches, images, odds, statistics and you name it. These platforms are ready-made by BETB2B. But there are many other Igaming providers of course, Betconstruct is another famous one. Of course they do not come up with the matches and odds themselves. There are also certain companies for this. This is the data within an API and it comes from companies such as
Sports radar / betradar / lvsports:

Company B fetches its quotations and data via the API of company A. Based on this, they build their own, unique platform.
Company B then offers this platform to company C. And company C there may be hundreds of them.

Company C can take out its own license (turnkey solution) or can let the customers play via the license of company B (White label solution). In both cases company C gets the layout of company B, and nothing can be changed.
Every platform provided by company B looks the same with exactly the same functionalities.

Adkinsbet (Also a Company C) has probably done business directly with Company A, skipping the step with Company B. There is something to be said for this, so that they can adapt their own software in this way and are not bound to company B. Do business with Company A and take out a package there, and then it may happen that you get the same competitions as with company B , since company B also has to retrieve the odds and matches from company A. It just depends on which api you use.

1xbet and 1xbet therefore use software from BETB2B, while Adkinsbet has its own APi. They have 100% nothing to do with BETB2B.
Anyone who sees BETB2B sites will come to the conclusion that all of these sites look the same, with different colors and different images. However, the structure will always be the same, because this is a product of BETB2B and they will of course never reveal their source code.

The comparison from Adkinsbet to 1xbet is quickly made by some players, but incorrectly as I described in my story.
There are thousands of betting sites, do you really think all betting sites all have different contests and odds? They all have a certain API, and if you put everything next to each other then you can link all sites together.
Once one platform looks the same as another site, you are dealing with an IGaming provider, and they will always keep their platform the same because this is their hallmark.

As we can see in the screenshot below, all sites are using the same BETB2B platform, with just a different color format. If Adkinsbet were to do business with BETB2B, they should also have their platform 100% with just a few different colors.

1xbet

Betwinner

So I hope everything is clear now and that Adkinsbet has not relation at all to 1xbet/1xbet or BETB2B.
As you can see, they are using the same platform, with some slightly other changes in colours. BETB2B has modified this for these customers.
All those websites, are hosted on the servers from the company BETB2B

And one more time here is the platform from Adkinsbet.com, which I am pretty sure they have developed this by themselves and does not look in any way one above mentioned sites:

@MIshaYo, read this post. Every question of you is already answered.
By the way, I see in your posting history that you are fighting with every bookmaker, what could be the reason of that?
You and LEVSKI7 are fighting with every bookmaker on the forum.

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 01:29:14 AM

1xbet and its license from Curasao      is that not true? I'm not good at it

thanks. now it's absolutely clear to everyone that you work for Adkinsbet.

please explain to me more.
why are all these companies working with BETB2B known as scams?
means such companies as 1xbet, 1xbit and now Adkinsbet did not want to deceive anyone. everyone was deceived by the main villain BETB2B! correctly?

If you want to discus 1xbit or 1xbet, post it in their topic. What Wildan means is that you do not see the validator  on the website of 1xbet.com and 1xbit.com
At least, I do not see it.

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
LEVSKI7

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 01:31:37 AM

these are not bookmakers but fraudulent sites
gadado

Activity: 965
Merit: 515

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 01:33:23 AM

MishaYo and Levski are probably the same person, or at least part of the same group.
I hope for them they will not be linked to the Ddos attack last week, since that was also launched by people who hated Adkinsbet.  
Levksi and MishaYo also hate Adkinsbet it seems. The longer they will keep trolling here, the more suspicous thoughts will go to them both.
qory

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 01:45:22 AM

I see that the content is now only about other sites. The topic is for discussion and talk about Adkinsbet.com. admins also see that there is talk off topic and trolling normally you can do that for 4-5 days and your account will be banned for 7 days or longer it's just advice. if you want to discuss something then keep related to this subject. i think there is enough to discuss on a positive way

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
MishaYo

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 01:46:52 AM

MishaYo and Levski are probably the same person, or at least part of the same group.
I hope for them they will not be linked to the Ddos attack last week, since that was also launched by people who hated Adkinsbet.  
Levksi and MishaYo also hate Adkinsbet it seems. The longer they will keep trolling here, the more suspicous thoughts will go to them both.

Oh my God
you can write anything specifically! I'm already tired of your assumptions ...

They explain to me about licenses. I'm interested. I want to understand.
So I go to the 1xbet website and see a link to the regulator there below - a license from Curacao!

why do you say that 1xbet does not have a license? and how is it different from the Adkinsbet license?
wildan88
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 01:55:21 AM

Oh my God
you can write anything specifically! I'm already tired of your assumptions ...

They explain to me about licenses. I'm interested. I want to understand.
So I go to the 1xbet website and see a link to the regulator there below - a license from Curacao!

why do you say that 1xbet does not have a license? and how is it different from the Adkinsbet license?

You have to read things before you jump to conclusions. I have not written that 1xbet is not licensed, I have written that the validator is not on their site.
That is something else entirely. They have blocked many countries, with a VPN I get this page where no validator can be seen. I also wonder if you actually read things.
And by the way, the license from 1xbit.com is not displayed anywhere on their site. I am curious how it will look at your side, as on my side I can not find the validator link.
Before you want to discuss about the license, I hope you understand now how the BETB2B construction works and that this has nothing to do with Adkinsbet?
If you do not understand, I am not going to waste anymore time into this anymore.

EDIT: For the moment I am going to sleep. I think I do need some rest after this conversation  Cheesy

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 02:02:14 AM

I see that the content is now only about other sites. The topic is for discussion and talk about Adkinsbet.com. admins also see that there is talk off topic and trolling normally you can do that for 4-5 days and your account will be banned for 7 days or longer it's just advice. if you want to discuss something then keep related to this subject. i think there is enough to discuss on a positive way

sure. as you can see, we are now discussing the company's licenses.
and we do not discuss old grievances! although some are still trying to accuse me of conspiring with some kind of syndicate ...

user wildan88 tells a very interesting. I want to read more

If you are able to check the licensee, then it should be easy to compare them with the registry of curacao, and find the information about both companies there Adkinsbet.com is operated by Adkins Interactive Group, that seems to be a complete other company than 1xbet So its obvious there is no connection between them. Anyway, where is discussion about actually? Is there something people want to know ?

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: