Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:56:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 135 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW Community is located at: community.gawminers.com  (Read 506541 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jaxvier

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 09:55:59 PM

Update: we have patched the software causing issues to improve stability and we are continuing to investigate the root cause and begin further improvements to stability.

All customers affected will be compensated for any downtime they have incurred. We will update with further details later.

If you are changing your pool or restarting your instance, please give the system up to 3-4 minutes for your devices to show online. This delay will be improved very soon.

Thank you for your patience!

The GAW Team

good news GAW Team and just in time for when my order goes live.. hopefully soon Smiley
rmoraos

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 12:08:45 AM

Anyone having issue's with there hosted miners going down when they change pools?

Or that the UI reports the correct hash rate and the pool that you are mining at reports a rate far lower then the UI?  

Have this same EXACT issue and just opened ticket..  

Pool hash rate in the 6 MH and should be 18+ MH

What is scary to me is there is no way the UI is currently reporting correct information..

Hopefully GAW is looking into the issues..

Open a ticket if you have not already done so..   They cant work support issues from this thread..

p.s. When did we lose the ability to restart our miners?  

Yup I opened a ticket myself last night and you are 100% correct. Right now it looks like the UI is just using a false number instead of reporting its actual hash rate.The problem has been going on now, for me for at least 11 hours and counting. I am mining a new coin with a fast rising difficulty so this is killing me. I too am also only getting about 1/2 the hashing power I should Cry.

A pretty UI is great and I love added features but stable hashing at the correct rate, with a UI reporting THE ACTUAL RATE IT IS SENDING TO THE POOL's should be a priority.

I am suffering the same ! Inclusive I had several hours with 0 Mhs  Cry

▄▄██████████████▄▄
             ▄███████████████████████▄
           █████████████████████████████
         ███▀▀█████▀▀ ██  ██  ▀▀██████████
        ██▀ ▄  ▀      ██  ██      ▀█████████
       █▀ ▄██▀        ██  ██        █████████
      ▀ ▄███▌      ███████████▄▄  ▄███████████
      ▄████▌        ▀██████████████████████████
    ▄██████     ██▄   ▀███████████████████████████▀
  ▄████████    █████▄▄  ▀███████████████████████▀
▄██████████    ████████▄  ▀███████████████████▀
    ███████    ██████████▄   ▀██████████████▀ ▄█
    ███████    ████████████▄▄  ▀██████████▀ ▄███
    ███████▌    ██████████████▄  ▀██████▀ ▄████
     ███████      ██████████████▄  ▀██▀ ▄██████
      ███████▄      ▀██████████▀      ████████
       ████████       ██  ██        █████████
        █████████▄    ██  ██     ▄██████████
          ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄███████████
            ████████████████████████████
              ▀██████████████████████▀
                  ▀▀████████████▀▀

LocalCoinSwap
   World's Most Inclusive 
         Cryptocurrency Marketplace
[]
██████████████
█████████████████
██░░░░░████████████
██░░░░░██████████████
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
REDDIT
INSTAGRAM
MEDIUM
LINKED IN
STEEMIT
brian_23452

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 12:16:19 AM

I would like to rescind what I said earlier.  Josh called me and took care of the issue.  Thank you!
GSpgh

Activity: 532
Merit: 302

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 01:28:41 AM

For Club Members, you can mine at any pool you want.

We will be using clever miner as a benchmark. So if the pool your mining has higher payouts, let us know so we can match it. 

Just a reminder that you needed to have registered your miners on the 15th! And the payout will be based on LTC Smiley

so which is it for the double hashrate promo

clevermining or ltc or match any pool?
jaxvier

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 02:16:54 AM

Thanks joe for getting me up and running plus added extra juice to my order Wink, great customer service
ctrl.alt.coin

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 03:01:06 AM

Hey all, I just registered here at [Suspicious link removed]o I could post about how awesome GAW miners is.

I received my first order friday, and I am very impressed with their customer service. My order was delayed due to the credit card issue they were having, but they informed me of the issue and took very good care of me. I received daily updates about my order and Josh in particular was very communicative. He answered all my questions and even credited me for lost mining time.

I'd like to say thanks again and I can't wait to place my next order!
riekinho

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 07:09:51 AM

Just tried UI and it works really nice. Managed to switch pools on my own!

Wanted to ask what do parameters utility and Diff1Work mean?

Sorry if it's obvious but I never had a miner in my hands, only hosted options.

rmoraos

Activity: 452

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 03:47:27 PM

Anyone having issue's with there hosted miners going down when they change pools?

Or that the UI reports the correct hash rate and the pool that you are mining at reports a rate far lower then the UI?  

Have this same EXACT issue and just opened ticket..  

Pool hash rate in the 6 MH and should be 18+ MH

What is scary to me is there is no way the UI is currently reporting correct information..

Hopefully GAW is looking into the issues..

Open a ticket if you have not already done so..   They cant work support issues from this thread..

p.s. When did we lose the ability to restart our miners?  

Yup I opened a ticket myself last night and you are 100% correct. Right now it looks like the UI is just using a false number instead of reporting its actual hash rate.The problem has been going on now, for me for at least 11 hours and counting. I am mining a new coin with a fast rising difficulty so this is killing me. I too am also only getting about 1/2 the hashing power I should Cry.

A pretty UI is great and I love added features but stable hashing at the correct rate, with a UI reporting THE ACTUAL RATE IT IS SENDING TO THE POOL's should be a priority.

I am suffering the same ! Inclusive I had several hours with 0 Mhs  Cry

Thank you Josh by solve my problem.

Could I have access to the UI ?

Best Regards.

▄▄██████████████▄▄
             ▄███████████████████████▄
           █████████████████████████████
         ███▀▀█████▀▀ ██  ██  ▀▀██████████
        ██▀ ▄  ▀      ██  ██      ▀█████████
       █▀ ▄██▀        ██  ██        █████████
      ▀ ▄███▌      ███████████▄▄  ▄███████████
      ▄████▌        ▀██████████████████████████
    ▄██████     ██▄   ▀███████████████████████████▀
  ▄████████    █████▄▄  ▀███████████████████████▀
▄██████████    ████████▄  ▀███████████████████▀
    ███████    ██████████▄   ▀██████████████▀ ▄█
    ███████    ████████████▄▄  ▀██████████▀ ▄███
    ███████▌    ██████████████▄  ▀██████▀ ▄████
     ███████      ██████████████▄  ▀██▀ ▄██████
      ███████▄      ▀██████████▀      ████████
       ████████       ██  ██        █████████
        █████████▄    ██  ██     ▄██████████
          ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄███████████
            ████████████████████████████
              ▀██████████████████████▀
                  ▀▀████████████▀▀

LocalCoinSwap
   World's Most Inclusive 
         Cryptocurrency Marketplace
[]
██████████████
█████████████████
██░░░░░████████████
██░░░░░██████████████
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
REDDIT
INSTAGRAM
MEDIUM
LINKED IN
STEEMIT
lajz99

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 05:55:24 PM

Placed my order for a blade last night, can't wait to get it! 

kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2014, 09:58:57 PM

GAW miners totally rock.

lyth0s
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 11:18:38 PM

For some reason I only see the blades as being able to "Add to Wishlist" instead of purchase them, did something change?

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
GAW Miners (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

http://www.gawminers.com

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 01:22:21 AM

For some reason I only see the blades as being able to "Add to Wishlist" instead of purchase them, did something change?

We are sold out at the moment Smiley

gawminers.com  Gridseed ASIC Mining Hardware
Sidorovich

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:34:26 AM

When do you expect to get some more blades? I was actually going to ask this same question.
GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 01:36:35 AM

When do you expect to get some more blades? I was actually going to ask this same question.

We have plenty to ship. But we need to upgrade our power before we can add more to hosting. We currently use about 500 amps for our free hosting.

We will be making an announcement soon!

lyth0s
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:38:54 AM

Will they be available for free hosting by the 4/23?

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 01:43:48 AM

Thank you all for your patience. Here is a quick update of our latest news and what we are doing to solve possible power issues for some clients experiencing intermittent issues with the Blades.

At this time we have overnighted an industrial power grid and supplies for the blades. We will be receiving and installing the new power infrastructure within 24 hours.

During the original planning of the power infrastructure for the blades, we did not account for such an increase in fluctuation of the power draw while actually hashing. There are other variables that affect the draw including but not limited to difficulty, coin, and job size.

Because of our focus on this issue, we have made new blade hosting purchases out of stock temporarily until this is resolved.

If you have been affected by this and have already filled out the compensation form, you don't need to do anything else. We are also extending the compensation for tomorrow as well for those affected.

Thank you again for your understanding. We will continue providing updates here on btctalk and directly through the dashboard.

The GAW Team

yslyung
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002

Mine Mine Mine

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:14:54 AM

Thank you all for your patience. Here is a quick update of our latest news and what we are doing to solve possible power issues for some clients experiencing intermittent issues with the Blades.

At this time we have overnighted an industrial power grid and supplies for the blades. We will be receiving and installing the new power infrastructure within 24 hours.

During the original planning of the power infrastructure for the blades, we did not account for such an increase in fluctuation of the power draw while actually hashing. There are other variables that affect the draw including but not limited to difficulty, coin, and job size.

Because of our focus on this issue, we have made new blade hosting purchases out of stock temporarily until this is resolved.

If you have been affected by this and have already filled out the compensation form, you don't need to do anything else. We are also extending the compensation for tomorrow as well for those affected.

Thank you again for your understanding. We will continue providing updates here on btctalk and directly through the dashboard.

The GAW Team

arghhh just wanted to place an order for some blades ..... GAW keep us posted & more deals plsssss.
GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 04:37:46 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2014, 05:02:00 AM by GAW Miners

Can you keep a secret?  I want to give you guys a neat update.

GAW Miners in is discussions with, more then one, of the new ASIC hardware companies releasing new miners in the coming months. We are using our buying scale to create exclusive agreements with some of these new and upcoming hardware companies.

This means GAW Miners will be the first to have access to most new hardware that will be hitting the market. And we will have an opportunity to test the hardware before it's even released.

As always, we will offer special privileges to all our existing customers (not only founders club members).

I can confirm that while these products are months away, you will be happy you got in early Smiley

lajz99

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 04:42:02 AM

That's great to hear, just wish I would have seen this thread early enough to be a club member!    Undecided

AgoraLive

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 09:33:29 AM

Will it be possible to buy gift certificates in your shop again?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 135 »
  Print  

Jump to: