Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:19:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH high gas fee  (Read 23695 times)
satria157

Activity: 371
Merit: 65

~ ngidol is my passion ~

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2021, 06:39:40 AM

maybe it will continue to rise until now lol, really this is very torturous when you want to sell coins on dex exchange lol with a small profit and a fairly large fee lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 02, 2021, 07:59:50 AM

maybe it will continue to rise until now lol, really this is very torturous when you want to sell coins on dex exchange lol with a small profit and a fairly large fee lol
It's now actually has decreased a little bit though, it seems the proposed ETH 2.0 sharding has finally worked although slowly?, idk.
It's gonna take a while for full ETH 2.0 implementation but I guess the slow effect will do nothing if so many people keep executing god knows how many transaction out there mainly coming from smart contracts which is so many..

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Marble777

Activity: 736
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2021, 12:53:22 PM

It seems you seem happy when you see Gwei in high numbers, maybe you also have a Dex exchange that can give you a lot of results, because I myself was surprised to see Gwei who has returned to high in the past three days.

yes, but not with most small coin holders like myself personally there's not much I do other than wait for the gas fees to drop to exchange a small amount of coins on the Dex exchange. not even a good situation to exchange a small amount of coins in Dex and see a high gwei. This is very sad.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2021, 01:27:40 PM

I myself was surprised to see Gwei who has returned to high in the past three days.
For 3 days ago I still saw 45 GWEI but I just saw and it was very surprising that when 151 GWEI had returned high, I still felt sad about the ethreum situation which always had problems in fees Cry

_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 02, 2021, 02:24:07 PM

For 3 days ago I still saw 45 GWEI but I just saw and it was very surprising that when 151 GWEI had returned high, I still felt sad about the ethreum situation which always had problems in fees Cry
Look at the moment Gwei reaches over 200, what the hell is going on. I don't see the hype of defi or anything that gets the gas even higher.
fahmimajannat

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2021, 05:31:58 PM

It's been so high yet. I don’t no why they are charging such a big amount for transaction. They should charge by calculating in usdt not eth. Because of eth's higher price we have to pay a lot for small transactions. So it must be solved early. Once we had to pay 0.04$ per transaction but now we are paying 1.5$/3$ even more if you are in rash. So its very deleterious.

◆▬▬▬◆Adonx.one◆▬▬▬◆
◆▬▬◆▬▬◆A New Exchange Era◆▬▬◆▬▬◆
◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆BUY NOW!◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆
TofuDefi

Activity: 156
Merit: 4

Trade and stake Ethereum assets on TRON

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2021, 01:12:21 AM

Look at the moment Gwei reaches over 200, what the hell is going on. I don't see the hype of defi or anything that gets the gas even higher.

It's simple calculus. Their transactions per second capacity is limited to 15-20 now, but number of users is growing regardless of defi or something else. New people come into crypto and some of them buy ETH and use Ethereum network.

TofuDefi.com - trade and stake Ethereum assets on TRON
lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 04:50:51 AM

maybe many people make transactions at the same time, from that the fee is quite expensive, but usually in the morning the gas fee is reduced, and I usually make transactions in the morning, because it is not too expensive
Yes, my friend, it seems that gas fees have increased because we did it when the traffic was very solid.
So they impose a pretty decent gas fee, even though I admit there have been changes, maybe it's not maximized. There is no other way if you want the gas fee to go down a bit, do it when the traffic is not busy, because you can be sure that gas fees are cheap like our colleague above said. try first because it doesn't hurt.
I hope that there is attention from them to be able to return to the past.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 05:30:04 AM

ethereum was better without all those tokens. thousands of tokens are made on ethereum blockchain and now this Defi craze started. and all the load is on ethereum blockchain. so it's obvious that the fee will be high. and people seems have no other choice but to pay them.
I am very thankful of USDT that they are now in Tron Blockchain. it made my life very easier because Tron Blockchain is very cheap. and free in some platforms.

I myself was surprised to see Gwei who has returned to high in the past three days.
this is insane bro.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 06:31:04 AM

ethereum was better without all those tokens. thousands of tokens are made on ethereum blockchain and now this Defi craze started. and all the load is on ethereum blockchain. so it's obvious that the fee will be high. and people seems have no other choice but to pay them.
I am very thankful of USDT that they are now in Tron Blockchain. it made my life very easier because Tron Blockchain is very cheap. and free in some platforms.
Eth right now runs in POW consensus which requires mining rigs inorder to process transactions and this rigs needs huge amount of electricity and cold environment thats why fees are too high unlike Tron they are using different algorithm and has less network users compared to eth if the 2.0 will be successful eth network will become fast and hoping for cheap fees like Tron for now we cannot do about the high fees but to accept it most people want fast transaction and they uses high gas fees to make their transaction prioritize but the result is network becomes congested and more people uses more high gas.

bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 10:52:40 AM

On one hand I'm happy that my Ethereum balance $ value grows, on the other hand I'm highly disappointed seeing following: "Transaction Fee ~500.00 Gwei / Cost 0.018159 ETH = $16.86". At least they put a fat sign with warning (Warning: High gas prices mean higher transaction fees.) so that users wont click send in a rush.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2021, 11:48:24 AM

*I tried changing a coin on Uniswap and was surprised at the gas network fee that is $150...
the gas fee is still a big problem for ETH, especially amid the increasing number of ETH transactions. btw, what happened to eth 2.0?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 11:57:01 AM

It's simple calculus. Their transactions per second capacity is limited to 15-20 now, but number of users is growing regardless of defi or something else. New people come into crypto and some of them buy ETH and use Ethereum network.
The network is very crowded. of course, very influential on these gas fees. especially when bitcoin broke the $34k price where many people started arriving and as crypto number 2, there was a very significant jump in transactions for the ethereum network
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2021, 01:07:03 PM

Yes, even last night I saw Gwei on the Ethereum platform exceeding 151Gwei, so that it prevented me from making transactions, but in the morning I also saw a slight decrease in this Gwei case which is not much different as before, just this I think will return to normal as it had in the past year, so just be patient.

yeah, gas fees are going to the moon as well
actually, I do think that this is good for Ethereum network, at least for DeFi part, where large transactions are made, and gas fees at around $100 are not high enough to decrease number of transactions, it is not that good for retail users, and certainly not good for gaming, but those should go to layer-2 solutions, some as Loopring or similar, which are also going up at the moment, since this is an obvious call for their usage

it is not normal to pay $1 to transfer $1 million, it is just not normal in terms of security, and these transactions that require high security than gaming transaction for few dollars, that could be done on layer-2 protocol
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 01:23:18 PM

Bad impact for Uniswap trader becaue when selling coin there need higher fees and I have any coin from bounty campaign with eth platform so better I am waiting when gas eth down for sending my coin, need more than $10 when make transaction for sending coin or withdraw ethereum but will be longer time because price of ethereum right now have been up above $1000. will gas fee eth lower and need just 0.001 eth when transaction again because almost this year eth gas always up.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
BlackRexuz

Activity: 270
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2021, 01:30:59 PM

This has an impact on all projects that may be an obstacle to many projects being postponed or confused about distributing prize funds to all participants, and in the end all projects do not go well with gas costs too high, indeed there are certain times the cost of gas at night is rather cheap to transact, but it's still quite high even if it's only a few, if it's like this continuously will everyone leave Ethereum ..
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 01:46:41 PM

after the recent Eth price hike has had a huge effect on gas costs as well we can see for ourselves that the gas average currently costs $ 4 and that is also among the lowest Gwei. High gas costs are a big problem for most small Altcoin holders, like myself. It doesn't make sense to exchange a small amount of say $ 10 coins for a $ 3 gas fee. what percentage of value will i get?  Roll Eyes

Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 03:42:38 PM

the current gas fee of ethereum is an Average 147 gwei (look at the picture) and with the price of ethereum gas price also increasing. this time I don't like to do any transaction at ethereum smart contract because of so high gas fee. People losing their interest in ethereum for this high fee and personally, I am using now TRC based coin to move my fund.

Imran232

Activity: 700
Merit: 182

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 03:58:38 PM

Can you guys imagine my feelings right now. Is it fuc*ing joke man. I think i was in coma and i wake up after a long time and i can't recognise anything what i am seeing about technology or the thing in technology. Who want to be agreed for giving a $100 as a fee. I won't be agreed. Dude i am not rich just think. If a person has $10 worth of erc 20 based coin and now he want to sell or exchange if he see for sending thing transaction he has to pay a $100 fee how about his feeling. I am truely now desparate to know about all of your feeling right now after seeing this.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 04:05:16 PM

after the recent Eth price hike has had a huge effect on gas costs as well we can see for ourselves that the gas average currently costs $ 4 and that is also among the lowest Gwei. High gas costs are a big problem for most small Altcoin holders, like myself. It doesn't make sense to exchange a small amount of say $ 10 coins for a $ 3 gas fee. what percentage of value will i get?  Roll Eyes

High gas fee will kill you if you only have small amount of tokens especially if the tokens are only cost a small value in dollar,

you need to pay more than the amount that you are expecting to exchange the coins, you'll need to wait till the fees went down,

unless you are willing to sell it out for nothing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: