Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:55:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH high gas fee  (Read 23695 times)
heztida3

Activity: 176
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 03:03:30 PM

This frenzy won't ever end until there will be another execution through forking ethereum chain to build the versatility of ethereum. We have anticipated that this should be done through ethereum 2.0 and definitely that looks so insane to pay a couple of dollars for a solitary exchange. The traffic was becoming so busy brought about by individuals were shorting ethereum market.
The blaze dump that occurred with bitcoin was giving an enormous effect on the frenzy sells that occurred in ethereum as well.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
desfira

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

CLEVERBOUNTY

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 03:25:12 PM

This frenzy won't ever end until there will be another execution through forking ethereum chain to build the versatility of ethereum. We have anticipated that this should be done through ethereum 2.0 and definitely that looks so insane to pay a couple of dollars for a solitary exchange. The traffic was becoming so busy brought about by individuals were shorting ethereum market.
The blaze dump that occurred with bitcoin was giving an enormous effect on the frenzy sells that occurred in ethereum as well.
You are absolutely right, the current ethereum madness makes many holders confused, because the cost of gas is quite large, plus the price of ETH is getting stronger.

CLEVER BOUNTY
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1316
Merit: 288

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 04:54:02 PM

I'm really impressed with the introduction of binance chain by CZ, ethereum needs a good competitor, lots of projects were built on their chain and that's why they don't care about the fees, good to see 1inch moved to bschain, new projects are now considering moving to binance chain with lesser fees, I just can't imagine making a transaction fees of 180$ few days ago, vitalik needs to do something about this, ethereum fees is much more higher than bitcoin tx fee which ought not to be

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 05:51:23 PM

I'm really disappointed about the gas fees of Ethereum. Some days ago it was too high and still sending erc20 token costs high fees. More people are finding the alternative of Ethereum based token.
triat

Activity: 1176
Merit: 282

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 07:14:31 PM

I'm really impressed with the introduction of binance chain by CZ, ethereum needs a good competitor, lots of projects were built on their chain and that's why they don't care about the fees, good to see 1inch moved to bschain, new projects are now considering moving to binance chain with lesser fees, I just can't imagine making a transaction fees of 180$ few days ago, vitalik needs to do something about this, ethereum fees is much more higher than bitcoin tx fee which ought not to be
There will be an update on the ETH  soon, but I don't think the fees will be much lower than they are now. Immediately after the update, the price of ETH is up or will fall if fees do not change much.
roosbit

Activity: 891
Merit: 43

Random coins :)

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 08:08:07 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2023, 07:23:04 PM by roosbit

This is awesome!

I have personally never seen such high gas fees anytime before!
Seems to there is panic on the dance floor, I have never expected it will be so high!
This image reminded me yesterday when I was going to trade at Uniswap, I was surprised when I saw the trading fee via https://etherscan.io/gastracker the trading fee exceeds the value of the token I was going to sell, then I planned to send it to the CEX exchange, it turns out the transaction fee also very high, so I better delay the transaction

This is a serious problem for Ethereum developers, if this transaction fee problem is not solved then users will leave
Seeing this reminds me why Uniswap for me at the moment is a no go area because I have lost more money on failed transactions than I have actually swapped tokens for other cryptos on the platform.

Geez is ethereum 2.0 suppose to fix these headaches we facing and what's the ETA?

I'm really disappointed about the gas fees of Ethereum. Some days ago it was too high and still sending erc20 token costs high fees. More people are finding the alternative of Ethereum based token.
With  so many erc20 tokens and decentralized exchanges I don't think fees will be drastically dropping any time soon, our coins will remain in our wallets for a long time.

adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 08:21:03 PM

There will be an update on the ETH  soon, but I don't think the fees will be much lower than they are now. Immediately after the update, the price of ETH is up or will fall if fees do not change much.

do you have any estimation how much this upcoming update reduce gas use? I am thinking about to long gas price by buying chi or gas2 token.. if reduce won't be much I think it could give some profits...

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2021, 08:26:13 PM

With  so many erc20 tokens and decentralized exchanges I don't think fees will be drastically dropping any time soon, our coins will remain in our wallets for a long time.
Currently ethereum gas transaction have decreased and are now only around 105 Gwei. I know this is not a small amount for most people and they will still hold off on making a transaction if they don't really need it. The high price of gas an obstacle for most bounty hunter because they are very close to the ERC20 transaction. Still hoping for the price of gas to drop to 50 Gwei, but not anytime soon.

Ethereum still has to work hard to fix the problem of high transaction fee, at least all users can save quite a lot of transaction fee if the price of gasoline is cheaper than now. When the defi trend starts to decline, transaction fee will likely be much lower than they are now. In addition, Uniswap has incurred a lot of transaction fee from many users today.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
raji1995naya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 10:15:34 PM

These trading fees make me crazy too. But let's hope Ethereum 2.0 will give a solution for this. It's gonna out in the next 4 months. Only what we have to do is be keep calm and waiting.
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 28, 2021, 05:43:57 AM

When will this madness end?
Who is willing to pay such amounts for a transaction?

Optimism upgrade in March
Berlin upgrade in April
London upgrade with EIP1559 upgrade in July

Ethereum is about to scale massively, that's why you've seen the recent marketing push from BSC and ADA, don't fall for it!
ichsan ardi

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 28, 2021, 08:56:20 AM

Until now, the transaction gas has not been stable, those who are willing to have excess assets will transact in gas which is very high and unstable. just keep calm

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 28, 2021, 09:20:41 AM

Until now, the transaction gas has not been stable, those who are willing to have excess assets will transact in gas which is very high and unstable. just keep calm

Without other options those traders and investors can't do anything but to embrace this charges.

The hope that ETH 2.0 will reduce this fees are really aniticipated, as many traders and holders of ERC20 tokens are waiting
to see great adjustments, lesser fees will allow them to proceed and process their desire transactions, knowing that they can
carry the gas fees and no more delays that may take place.

When will this madness end?
Who is willing to pay such amounts for a transaction?

Still positive to see adjustment regarding to this high transaction fees when using this chain.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
February 28, 2021, 12:21:09 PM

This is the reality right now of Ethereum. As the price shoots up, so as the gas fees. Now we see the slow decline of Ethereum’s price and gas fees is because of those DeFi projects pulling out their liquidity and funds and switching off to Binance Smart Chain. When it comes to BSC, the fees are very low and projects can save money from exorbitant gas fees. The only concern right now with Binance Smart Chain is that they’re centralized, because they control all of the nodes and can lock-up or freeze accounts if some circumstances happen.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
triat

Activity: 1176
Merit: 282

View Profile
February 28, 2021, 06:30:09 PM

This is the reality right now of Ethereum. As the price shoots up, so as the gas fees. Now we see the slow decline of Ethereum’s price and gas fees is because of those DeFi projects pulling out their liquidity and funds and switching off to Binance Smart Chain. When it comes to BSC, the fees are very low and projects can save money from exorbitant gas fees. The only concern right now with Binance Smart Chain is that they’re centralized, because they control all of the nodes and can lock-up or freeze accounts if some circumstances happen.
Absolutly, but today eth gas price 80-110. This is highbut but much better than a week ago, if now something needs to be done on the ETH network, I think now is the time!
marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 04:24:44 AM

is a shame, today i need send my AAVE to binance, myethwallet and metamask need 0.05 eth for start a transiction.
i have send with 0.012 and i have lost this eth, why i need pay gas if a transiction is failed? i don't pay 75 $ for send my token
aryana42

Activity: 1190
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 04:48:36 AM

is a shame, today i need send my AAVE to binance, myethwallet and metamask need 0.05 eth for start a transiction.
i have send with 0.012 and i have lost this eth, why i need pay gas if a transiction is failed? i don't pay 75 $ for send my token
It's too expensive and it's really crazy, if you make a transaction in the morning then the transaction fee will not be that much and only $ 7 to $ 16 in one transaction via myetherwallet, now transaction Gas fees are indeed unstable, but I often see small gas costs low in the morning.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2021, 06:33:29 AM

this is insane. 0.05 Eth just for transaction fee. only miners are in profit in all this scenario. and maybe the big whales for who 0.05 eth doesn't matter. other then that  new commers in crypto and average traders are lost and have no idea what to do.
in this situation BSC and Tron blockchains stepped in to help people like us. but sadly the big tokens are not built in those 2 blockchains. so we again have to rely on eth.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 08:01:46 AM

I did three transactions this week, I am not in a hurry, I wait for the transaction to go down, and the really high price of ethereum is making the sending fee really hard so i been trying to use litecoin for send tokens because it has lower sending fees
uelque

Activity: 812
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2021, 09:36:47 AM

There will be no end in this situation I guess. High gas fees of Eth is the main reason why I became a fan of Tron, having no fees just Energy and Bandwith is enough to make a transaction. If it is only possible to transfer erc20 tokens to trc20 etc. tokens, maybe, cost of fees widthrawing coins won't hurt us a lot. Is that even possible? Quite laughing at myself actually.  Cheesy
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 09:53:24 AM

Are ETH gas fees actually high right now?

Etherscan.io show following prices right now. I think everyone is able to spend $2-7 for a transaction right now, specially compared to what they were 2-3 weeks ago. I know that someone will say right now "but look on uniswap fees, they are high as usually". I would say, that these fees are relatively normal. Uniswap was not created imo for users that will use platform to sell or buy $50 worth tokens. You do not usually trade with small amount on uniswap. And those who trade there, can afford to pay $30-50 for a single transaction.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: