Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:20:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH high gas fee  (Read 23695 times)
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 05:45:10 PM

This is really terrible . I am suffering very much for this. I am trying to sell  since 2 days but terrible gas fees creating problem/. It cost so much. I lost $23 just for 1 transfer. So pathetic.

I feel you. High fees are totally unpractical since it leaves the "little guy" out of the system. Who'd want to use ETH for decentralized applications when there are other alternatives that are faster and cheaper to use? The longer ETH takes to scale, the higher its rivals will go. It's no wonder why Binance Smart Chain went from being worth double-digits to triple-digits in a matter of months. BNB is now worth well above $500 per coin, becoming the third-largest cryptocurrency by market cap. ETH is only for whales who don't care about wasting big money by paying astronomical gas fees. This goes against the principles of equality crypto/Blockchain was meant to provide in the first place.

Nonetheless, I believe that the best is yet to come. We just have to be patient in order to achieve great results in the future. Once ETH hits its 2.0 milestone, fees will diminish. Add to this Sharding and "off-chain" scaling solutions and high fees will become a thing of the past. One for thing for sure is that Ethereum is still the biggest smart contract platform in the world. The upgrade will help boost mainstream adoption for the ETH blockchain, further sinking its rivals. Whatever happens in the future, we can say that Ethereum will last for a long time thanks to its decentralized and censorship-resistant design. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 06:39:03 PM

The high gas fee lately is really terrible, I hope the gas fee which is quite high as it is now will end soon and it can be normal as before, Because otherwise the small investors will be overwhelmed by this kind of situation
Yes, it will obviously be overwhelming for small investors if the transaction gas fee is still expensive, but that kind of thing is not the end for everything or a reason to give up, because small investors can still outsmart cheaper gas costs through the BSC platform at this time.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Bilgent

Activity: 518
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 06:51:39 PM

This "madness" is at a far better level now. It is 54 Gwei the lowest now and 60 Gwei the highest. But it changes every day of course. We even saw 35 Gwei in the previous days. I hope it can be fixed at a level someday that will make the investors and the miners both happy.

██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄       BYBIT │ reddit       ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
   Sports & Derivatives Trading        Mobile App for iPhone & Android
   24/7 Customer Support        NFT Marketplace        Launchpad/Launchpool
Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 06:52:39 PM

This is one of the weaknesses that ethereum still has today is that the "transaction fees" are very high, which has become a complaint by many members of this forum as well as complaints by ethereum enthusiasts. We hope that ethereum itself will fix it soon and ethereum will always be the favorite Altcoin.

I am personally really waiting for the moment where ETH proves that their team is not a beginner team, and silences the notion that ETH will die soon because of the transaction fee problem that is currently being discussed a lot, whether it's ETH2.0 or any solution I hope to be realized soon, and ETH is back pump strong.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 11:13:41 PM

This is one of the weaknesses that ethereum still has today is that the "transaction fees" are very high, which has become a complaint by many members of this forum as well as complaints by ethereum enthusiasts. We hope that ethereum itself will fix it soon and ethereum will always be the favorite Altcoin.

I am personally really waiting for the moment where ETH proves that their team is not a beginner team, and silences the notion that ETH will die soon because of the transaction fee problem that is currently being discussed a lot, whether it's ETH2.0 or any solution I hope to be realized soon, and ETH is back pump strong.
We didn't see the last pump of the Ethereum blockchain, even yesterday's ETH price was the new ATH 2800 USD. Ethereum will be back on the old track again. Today GWEI prices are lower (almost 40 GWEI). Actually, BSC did a good forced on the ETH blockchain. So many new blockchain of cryptocurrency are here to become good competitors of ERC-20 tokens.
Godwinpaul

Activity: 276
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 11:24:23 PM

The gas fee on ethereum blockchain is dropping. Infact, the last time I checked it was around 35 Gwei. I must confess that this is a great move for me. I had several tokens and taking advantage of the transactions fees and moving them was one of the best decisions I've made
Rabi3

Activity: 1204

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 11:50:46 PM

This is really terrible . I am suffering very much for this. I am trying to sell  since 2 days but terrible gas fees creating problem/. It cost so much. I lost $23 just for 1 transfer. So pathetic.
There is no need to be sad about that, because other people also feel the same way when using the Ethereum platform when making transactions, and I think it would also be worth it if you paid thousands of dollars from your token sale by sacrificing $ 23 for your transaction Gas fees.
just because other people are suffering from that too he shouldn't be sad or mad ?! i think not, we all agree that it's ridiculous, but we have nothing to do about it, they should fix things as fast as they can, or else bsc or cardano or polkadot ... can take their spot.

Spanopohlo

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Aim High! Bow Low!

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 04:39:44 AM

Hey Mate. yeah its really high and other times it will go down. But, now its really quite high for a gas Fee, complains are everywhere, specially with investors and traders. It's quite high maybe because of the large numbers of transaction going around. These fees sure are quite low for big scale investors but what of the small ones. They can't cope up with this fees detached from their investments.

Jupiter Orbit

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2021, 05:40:51 AM

When will this madness end?
Who is willing to pay such amounts for a transaction?
https://i.ibb.co/Lznnsbc/Screenshot-2.png

I refuse to use it if I can help it. Absolute robbery.
Katunga

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 06:26:47 AM

Hello guys,

can anyone explain in simple english how can we use alternative BSC to trade tokens. I am confused.
Lets say the model is as follows: You want to use Metamask and Trustwallet. You open BSC at MM and load some BNB coins. Then you chose exchange swap at TW, lets say pancake? And you trade. So, what token are you able to trade in such way as advantage of lower fees comparing top Uniswap? Are there any traps? Is such BSC way of trading only suitable for certain coins? I know some basics, but moving from Uniswap (because of high fees) is a bit stressfull and new for me. Thanks for your advice's. Regards.
Kehindem

Activity: 199

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 07:51:17 PM

This is just too much, but we thank God that the price is high now, because before it was terribly high and beyond normal reason, but we hope it reduces drastically in coming months.
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 08:30:04 PM

Gas fees are still too high. I just approved a contract for 14$ and swapped a token for 70$. If you think this is normal you must be delusional. I hate using Uniswap but I have to because it's the only platform that I newly got my token to be listed. It's hard to pay these ridiculous fees for literally nothing. On BSC you can do same transactions just under 1$. Even though I can afford to pay these fees I don't like paying, it's just like ransom for miners. They kidnap your token and want ridiculous amount of money. That must be changed asap.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 09:01:50 PM

This is just too much, but we thank God that the price is high now, because before it was terribly high and beyond normal reason, but we hope it reduces drastically in coming months.
The gas fee in the past few days has decreased to $2 for the average transaction although currently it has increased to $5. Gas fees are now much better than before, instead of trading on uniswap but I have to find other alternative exchanges to trade coins, currently gas fees are very friendly to trade on uniswap and in the future gas fees will be much lower.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
sukmo

Activity: 760
Merit: 104

Moonbet.io

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 09:02:52 PM

The best solution if you want to transact on the exchange is to use the trc-20 network.
Yesterday I sent usdt of 83 usdt only paying a fee of 1 usdt.

Kehindem

Activity: 199

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 10:17:30 PM

Believe that Ethereum usefulness give rise to it value, since virtually all projects has there project on in network, so to me this is one of the reason of high in gas fee.
Zulkifli BI

Activity: 277
Merit: 22

lumintoken.com

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 11:03:36 PM

The gas fee in the past few days has decreased to $2 for the average transaction although currently it has increased to $5. Gas fees are now much better than before, instead of trading on uniswap but I have to find other alternative exchanges to trade coins, currently gas fees are very friendly to trade on uniswap and in the future gas fees will be much lower.

when was the last time you made a transaction using ethereum ?? because until now the ethereum transaction fees are still very high, reaching $ 20 / transaction. Currently I often check transaction fees on ethereum because there are some altcoins that I have still in my ethereum wallet. So until now I haven't made a transaction because the ethereum transaction fees are very high.

●●●●●●●●[Lumintoken - First Direct Democracy Over Monetary Policies]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Discord◂ | ▸Twitter
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 11:50:28 PM

Hello guys,

can anyone explain in simple english how can we use alternative BSC to trade tokens. I am confused.
Lets say the model is as follows: You want to use Metamask and Trustwallet. You open BSC at MM and load some BNB coins. Then you chose exchange swap at TW, lets say pancake? And you trade. So, what token are you able to trade in such way as advantage of lower fees comparing top Uniswap? Are there any traps? Is such BSC way of trading only suitable for certain coins? I know some basics, but moving from Uniswap (because of high fees) is a bit stressfull and new for me. Thanks for your advice's. Regards.
you can only trade the tokens that have migrated over to bsc, can't do anything with tokens that still erc20 and refuse to migrate. pancakeswap itself is a whole different platform in a different blockchain compared to uniswap and it's totally different.
bsc is basically a different blockchain to ETH. consider it another smart contract platform that doesn't really intertwine to each other

when was the last time you made a transaction using ethereum ?? because until now the ethereum transaction fees are still very high, reaching $ 20 / transaction. Currently I often check transaction fees on ethereum because there are some altcoins that I have still in my ethereum wallet. So until now I haven't made a transaction because the ethereum transaction fees are very high.

It was actually decreasing a lot, I mean the ETH fee used to be around 200 gwei per gas now it's just around 50 gwei to 75 gwei after berlin hard fork takes effect but the price dollar wise still kinda high because ETH price keep going up and up it's ridiculous.
I think now we know that the increase of price actually cause the gas fee to be this high.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 01:25:51 PM

The high gas fee lately is really terrible, I hope the gas fee which is quite high as it is now will end soon and it can be normal as before, Because otherwise the small investors will be overwhelmed by this kind of situation

Relax mate, Ethereum gas fee now is very low compare with the previous gas fee when it was very high.
But because the Ethereum price is very high, the gas fee looks expensive in USD value.
Now we know the gas fee is not too high anymore, small holders and investors can have more room to join in ethereum blockchain.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568

COMBONetwork

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 06:23:41 PM

Ethereum still has expensive GAS even though they have released Ethereum 2.0 but the ETH problem is still not resolved,
yes, right now, GAS on ethereum requires more than $ 10 for one transaction, where I also often experience failures and have to add more GAS.
disappointing because this is what the crypto currency community hates! Strangely, the price of Ethereum is getting up and up, to the new all time high

GrosWesh
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1434

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 07:41:35 PM

... ETH is expected to find the solution to the problem of high fee gas, and finally it worked

Hmmm ...Not really imo.

Over the last few days, I have noticed (as you did) that tx fees have become much more acceptable on the eth network. I explain this in part by the fact that many other blockchains are attracting users (including bsc, Solana or Matic). Fewer users = less congested network = lower costs. I may be wrong but I see it like that.   Plus, saying eth has already solved it's fees issue is wrong, to me.

My 2 cents !  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: