Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:56:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH high gas fee  (Read 23695 times)
lenovop-70

Activity: 1190
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 04:13:28 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2021, 08:22:33 AM by lenovop-70

It was long time ago were the gas price was so high, and now we all have BSC as the solution, its more cheap and as fast as Ethereum network. But in my opinion, this is depend on where i need to do transaction, after i do calculate the gas price, and we i think its worth it, ill do in any network besides me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 08:05:43 AM

It was long time ago were the gas price was so high, and now we all have BSC as the solution, its more cheap and as fast as Ethereum network. But in my opinion, this is depend on where we need to do transaction, after we calculate the gas price, and we i think its worth it, ill do in any network besides me.

Binance smart chain, Polygon and Fantom certainly partially solve the problems, but there are many ERC-20 tokens, which have liquidity only on the largest decentralized exchanges on the ether blockchain like Uniswap. And the cost of smart contracts on Uniswap makes any exchange of tokens worth less than $ 100 meaningless.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2021, 08:12:24 AM

We have seen an increase in ETH gas fees recently. I don't want to complain about this because we've talked a lot about it. But on a positive note, I'm seeing increased usage and the signals I'm seeing are all starting to return to the market, possibly in preparation for a big bull run.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Rikotin

Activity: 296
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 11:34:47 AM

I always monitor changes in the Ethereum Gas fee when I want to send tokens or make transactions, and if I don't think I'm profiting from the transaction then I will postpone it first. 
Because this is completely out of bounds, the high ETH Gas fees really hurt people who want to make small transactions.
Polygon and BSC is the solution. You can trade using this blockchain chain at a very low cost. and if you have tokens or altcoins on the ERC-20 network, please check your wallet again and usually there are several ERC20 coins that can be bridged into BSC or MATIC.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 03:22:13 PM

It was long time ago were the gas price was so high, and now we all have BSC as the solution, its more cheap and as fast as Ethereum network. But in my opinion, this is depend on where i need to do transaction, after i do calculate the gas price, and we i think its worth it, ill do in any network besides me.

Exactly. There's no need to worry about high gas fees on Ethereum since we already have other alternatives like Binance Chain and TRON. You can simply switch to these blockchain networks for peace of mind. Besides, there are Layer-Two scaling solutions on Ethereum with the aim of putting an end to said issues once and for all. Most projects are using the Polygon Network to "tackle" the high fees on the main Ethereum blockchain. It is said Uniswap V3 will make use of "Optimism" for high-performance trades on the platform. The more projects make use of Layer-Two scaling solutions, the smaller the fees will be on the Ethereum blockchain. Who knows if ETH sees a surge in mainstream adoption because of this in the not-so-distant future? Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
businessgirl

Activity: 108
Merit: 2

Standard

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 04:13:47 PM

Users pay gas fees to compensate for the computer power needed to process and validate transactions on the Ethereum network. A larger gas limit means you'll have to put in more effort to complete an ETH or smart contract transaction. When the network gets busier, transaction costs for Ethereum (ETH) rise. This is due to an increase in the number of people conducting transactions such as sending tokens and trading. This is due to an increase in the number of users sending tokens, trading on DEXes, and depositing their assets on loan platforms.

▬▬▬▬▬▀▀▀▀▀ PUFFY.FINANCE▀▀▀▀▀▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬ Swap & Trade Tokens ▬▬▬▬ PRIVATE SALE LIVE ▬▬▬▬▬
lizarder

Activity: 1554
Merit: 877

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 04:28:15 PM

When will this madness end?
Who is willing to pay such amounts for a transaction?

This is what Ethereum has not been able to perfect until now, everyone says the same as you, but because there is no other choice, makes people stick and continue to use it, so that choice becomes an alternative in making transactions.

However, if you look at the current ethereum response, with the discussion of high transaction costs, it is very much different for the two, we can see from the current state of ethereum in cryptocurrency to its position, people's response to the two is very different at this time.

███████▄████████████▄██████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
israt1@

Activity: 924
Merit: 18

https://imgur.com/yw8HFn9

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2021, 04:41:16 PM

Fees are much higher than the normal cost. ETH will never reduce this fee? If the fee is reduced as before, then maybe there will be a lot of profit for traders. And it can increase the investment a lot.

cricketkhampion

Activity: 164
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 05:22:56 PM

NO, ETH high gas fee. At this time eth gas fee is 3$ per transaction but I think will be high in the future as the previous one because you can see that ETH is going stable.

►           ►     enVoy        ▐ │     Sustainably Green Trust in Trade     │ ▌     ◄           ◄
►            ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK            ◄
[v]  Facebook     [v]  Twitter     [v]  Telegram     [v]  Medium     [v]  Linkedin     [v]  Reddit
rony01941

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 06:13:07 PM

NO, ETH high gas fee. At this time eth gas fee is 3$ per transaction but I think will be high in the future as the previous one because you can see that ETH is going stable.
ETH fees did not reduction and maybe even it will increase, be cause ETH value increasing gradually. 3$ is not much at the time to comparing Eth value even i was made 9$ to erc20 transaction in the last few months before.

Ruvi2000sew

Activity: 619
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 07:30:05 PM

When the price of a coin rises in the market, the situation worsens, and Ethereum is one of them. We can see for ourselves that the price of Ethereum has surpassed its previous high point, causing network congestion and higher transaction costs.Many projects are beginning to see the negative consequences of excessive fees, prompting them to explore for alternatives in the crypto or Blockchain arena.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
Gbniman

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 07:41:30 PM

Even more, with huge transactions piled up in the memory pools of networks like Bitcoin and Ethereum, the laws of supply and demand almost always skyrocket the network fees or 'gas fees' for Ethereum.
Actually i don't even care about the increase of gas fees since there is BSC for me to used, with that i can make my transaction easily.
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 11:08:44 PM

Even more, with huge transactions piled up in the memory pools of networks like Bitcoin and Ethereum, the laws of supply and demand almost always skyrocket the network fees or 'gas fees' for Ethereum.
Actually i don't even care about the increase of gas fees since there is BSC for me to used, with that i can make my transaction easily.
Currently, most of the projects are being launched on the Binance Smart Chain platform as the Ethereum transaction fee is too high for small investors to invest. So forced to choose another platform

viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 11:24:57 PM

When will this madness end?
Who is willing to pay such amounts for a transaction?

This is what Ethereum has not been able to perfect until now, everyone says the same as you, but because there is no other choice, makes people stick and continue to use it, so that choice becomes an alternative in making transactions.

However, if you look at the current ethereum response, with the discussion of high transaction costs, it is very much different for the two, we can see from the current state of ethereum in cryptocurrency to its position, people's response to the two is very different at this time.
if this problem hasn't solved yet, slowly ethrereum will beaten by other platform. just look at binance smart chain daily transaction its beat ethereum , and if another platfrom do the same with bsc i am believe slowly ethereum will be left by their community.

rmhuntley

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

HALA MADRID

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 11:27:09 PM

Problem face by every trader and bounty participants with gas fee because many project delay distribution when gas price up, I think good moving if any coin have both network between erc20 and bsc20 so trader or bounty participant have good choose when trading or investing. Right now many coin have both network BSC or ERC and we can choose which one is worth for investing and deposit coin.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
anti-dot

Activity: 171

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 11:33:00 PM

Problem face by every trader and bounty participants with gas fee because many project delay distribution when gas price up, I think good moving if any coin have both network between erc20 and bsc20 so trader or bounty participant have good choose when trading or investing. Right now many coin have both network BSC or ERC and we can choose which one is worth for investing and deposit coin.

The worst thing about the high fees is that using Uniswap really is no option. You can't make any smaller trades as the fees are higher than the trade itself. It is almost never less than $25 when you want to use Uniswap. I don't know how they calculate the fees, but what is annoying is that usually transactions are lower in price. Uniswap takes quite the cut.

speedforce

Activity: 758
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 11:36:46 PM

Agree, some of my tokens also trapped on the wallet since i cant move it because the fees will just hurt me so much because the amount of the tokens is not so much.
The only option we have is just wait until the gas reduced to be rational amount.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
anti-dot

Activity: 171

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 11:41:21 PM

Agree, some of my tokens also trapped on the wallet since i cant move it because the fees will just hurt me so much because the amount of the tokens is not so much.
The only option we have is just wait until the gas reduced to be rational amount.

But in a best case scenario that is going to happen fast or otherwise these tokens are also dying down in value probably. Then again we know that it will take quite some time until Ethereum plans to further improve its scalability. It is definitely a mess with the gas fees. Time and time again I check what the transaction would cost me and it is just not possible to perform it.

killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2021, 01:06:15 AM

We have seen an increase in ETH gas fees recently. I don't want to complain about this because we've talked a lot about it. But on a positive note, I'm seeing increased usage and the signals I'm seeing are all starting to return to the market, possibly in preparation for a big bull run.
it was because of the bullrun that the gas fee become high again, before that when eth got dumped the gas was pretty cheap now its coming to 40 gwei above again but sometime the gas can become expensive suddenly without any price increase or decrease in the market. moreover the more price increase eth will have in the future that means the most costly the fee will become because each gwei will have higher value maybe when that happen many people will move to bsc again although the price of eth can increase but it can be problem if the fee stay above 40 gwei.
I understand this, but we still have our own choices. Personally, I still like ETH and believe in the value it brings to the market. Besides, we should also know which platform is suitable for investment strategy, of course BTC ETH is the top choice.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
domoy77

Activity: 811
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2021, 02:42:48 AM

How much gas dollars do you think can be very rational? because what I see at the moment the cost of Gas transactions on the Ethereum network can be done with only $4 in one transaction or on 25 Gwei, do you think it's irrational with the price of Ethereum which has reached $ 3,229.30 Huh

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: