Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:01:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40]
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH high gas fee  (Read 23695 times)
rosenbauer02

Activity: 205
Merit: 80

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 11:33:37 PM

We can't control the fees. All you need to do is to wait for the gas price decrease. Not long ago, I check the gas price and the average gwei increased by 1 until it reach 100 and sso on the later decrease. You'll get your chance to do transactions when it decrease. It's not suitable for small time investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arditiyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 06:57:33 AM

That is normal because nothing is free in the real world or in the crypto world, high gas costs will certainly facilitate everyone's transactions and of course that is a risk that we must accept, if we talk about when the high gas costs will end, of course no one will You know, because in the future, gas costs may go up or down.
not all transactions are facilitated with high fees. take a look at TRX, their BSC has low fees but for transactions always easy and smooth. this is only a matter of price, not transaction ability bro. maybe ETH has other advantages compared to other networks so the fee is very high. understand that bro

Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 05:41:42 PM

We can't control the fees. All you need to do is to wait for the gas price decrease. Not long ago, I check the gas price and the average gwei increased by 1 until it reach 100 and sso on the later decrease. You'll get your chance to do transactions when it decrease. It's not suitable for small time investors.

You can always see the current cost of gas for transactions with an acceptable execution time on the website https://ethgasstation.info/ From experience, I can say that usually on Sunday morning, the price of transactions on the ether network is slightly lower than on weekdays.
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 06:47:34 PM

We have already been waiting for the promised update, but when it will be still unknown. Such high gas prices do not have the best effect on the promotion of new projects. It goes without saying that no one will be able to receive a reward for participating in a bounty company, the team will simply not be able to distribute the promised reward. Paying for the transaction will be more expensive than what you earned.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 12:36:48 PM

It's been there just like how you said it, every time that the market pumped up expect that
the  transaction fees also increase.

Small traders/hodlers unable to process their trade due to this problem, tokens are stuck again
since no one in good set of minds that will throw away money for getting nothing.

still hoping for a longer solution for this concern, high fees needs to solve in anyhow.

It's frustrating having to deal with high fees just to perform a simple action on the Blockchain. This greatly affects small traders and everyday people as it defeats the purpose of crypto/Blockchain tech. Only whales and the wealthy will be able to transact on Ethereum right now. The hard fork had little to no effect over gas prices, simply because the ETH blockchain is heavily used by people worldwide.

If developers want to remedy the situation, they're going to need to adopt a major upgrade into the network. Changing the consensus algorithm and reducing the block time, will help the Blockchain achieve a higher transaction capacity in the long term. ETH 2.0 is meant to make ETH much more scalable, but it's not a definite solution. I guess Sharding and off-chain scaling solutions will make high fees and slow transaction confirmation times a thing of the past. Until that happens, we have no other choice but to "wait it out" or simply choose an alternative blockchain network with cheaper fees and faster speeds. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
CaptainCrapper

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 12:41:53 PM

When will this madness end?
Who is willing to pay such amounts for a transaction?

This is a very pathetic matter for all of us. we want low fee lots of project transfard another network system for that reason. I like this time sol and Polygone and another network system for more eth gas fee this is very disgusting for all of us.
rmhuntley

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

HALA MADRID

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 10:37:24 AM

If ETH not have high gas fee very easy to sent and arbitrage some coin with erc20 network from one exchange to other exchange because most coin have very different price, but with ETH high gas fee impossible to get profit with arbitrage and selling coin on uniswap take more than 50$ above each one transaction. when eth gas fee will down and back normal again like three years ago?

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 10:43:18 AM

Yes, more and more people and projects are switching to third-party blockchains. There, gas charges are much lower and the transaction speed is higher.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 10:47:32 AM

it's bad that people make transactions even with such commissions. As for me, I need to switch to other networks or make a strike in the crypto community for at least a few days. Maybe then Buterin will not think about POS, but about how to reduce the commission at the moment.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
adeyemirichard71

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 01:28:40 PM

It really bad to see the gas fees so high and nobody know when this is going to end but i believe with huge transactions piled up in the memory pools of networks like Bitcoin and Ethereum, the laws of supply and demand almost always skyrocket the network fees or 'gas fees' for Ethereum.
Moreover Transaction fees on #Ethereum have become considerably more expensive, and #ETH-based #stablecoins could be the ones to blame. This is good news for miners, but bad news for users.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 12:18:34 AM

Yes, more and more people and projects are switching to third-party blockchains. There, gas charges are much lower and the transaction speed is higher.

But this comes at a cost of reduced decentralization and censorship-resistance. At least, you get what you pay for. Projects need to establish a balance between decentralization/security, and scalability. There's really no way to achieve high transaction throughput without sacrificing decentralization. People may enjoy lower fees and faster speeds on other blockchain networks, but they're missing the most important thing which is decentralization. Without this, a Blockchain can be easily hacked, or manipulated by third-parties and/or mainstream governments. That's not the case with Ethereum these days. You may be paying ridiculously high fees, but you're getting unmatched security/decentralization/reliability in return.

I don't think gas fees will stay high forever, since the constant network upgrades will help increase Ethereum's transaction capacity in the long run. PoS is just months away from being implemented, so it should only be a matter of time before everything goes back to normal. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
herizal85

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 03:35:40 AM

hopefully in the future the cost of ETH gas will return to normal so that it will be convenient for us to transact, indeed the cost of gas for the transfer of ETH is currently soaring. I don't know what happened that made some of us lazy to transact
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 04:20:27 AM

it's bad that people make transactions even with such commissions. As for me, I need to switch to other networks or make a strike in the crypto community for at least a few days. Maybe then Buterin will not think about POS, but about how to reduce the commission at the moment.
if we are forced to make transactions with the ethereum network, we can try to make transactions at 4 am - 6 am UTC/GMT +8, maybe we can get cheaper gas. but if it can be avoided, currently using the binance network will be more affordable. We hope that this problem will be resolved soon, to be more comfortable using the eth network

int03h

Activity: 532
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 06:10:13 AM

The NFT craze and market crash of the last few days have sent trading high on the Ethereum network.
The market will stabilize again but it is not certain that GAS will drop.
Opensea is the DAPPs using the highest GAS today. Up to 17.3% at the moment: https://cn.etherscan.com/gastracker
suryogandul

Activity: 550

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 07:01:26 AM

Ethereum transaction fees are back to being high again and BSC cant handle it. When did Cardano planned to become an alternative to Ethereum?

This is redicilous situation with Ethereum. Low class cant afford to make a transaction. Bounty hunters can forget about rewards and small investors can forget about entering a project. And there is no solution to this. Great!
I read an article if cardano could be an alternative to ethereum or bsc in terms of gas costs. but actually before cardano there were other alternatives such as TRX which currently has a low fee. but in my opinion it is necessary to see the development of cardano which will release smart contracts and networks in the near future.

sayam

Activity: 1442
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2021, 07:56:50 PM

This high ETH gas price really surprising me & disappointing me. I have been waiting for the last 1 month to make a transaction but in the meanwhile, Ethereum's gas price has not come down. Even I don't know if there is any chance of reducing this terrible gas price. I don't know when my wait will end. Cry
rmhuntley

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

HALA MADRID

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 07:51:44 AM

This high ETH gas price really surprising me & disappointing me. I have been waiting for the last 1 month to make a transaction but in the meanwhile, Ethereum's gas price has not come down. Even I don't know if there is any chance of reducing this terrible gas price. I don't know when my wait will end. Cry
Yeah bro, I hold 100 HEX coin and price pump now and could get above $40 from 100 HEX coin, but I need to pay gas fees almost 20$ and just got half from my coin. I think is not fair need to pay half for our coin and I learn more for the future when gas dump with cheapest fees  I will sent my asset to exchange market than hold in trutswallet or metamask, because if later price up we not care about fees again.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40]
  Print  

Jump to: