Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:38:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ISR] Isracoin - The Israeli cryptocurrency  (Read 110717 times)
OmarGsPools

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 06:56:57 AM

http://omargpools.ca/isr/
Come join us!

• Hosted in Canada
  • Dedicated Server Located On Site
  • Proportional Payout System
  • 1% Fee
  • Transaction Fees Paid to Miners
  • Single Registration for ALL Pools
  • Donations are greatly appreciated as always

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
IsraelCoin (OP)

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 02:42:16 PM

Hi All,

A special ISR buy-bonus giveaway has been opened on c-cex.com!

Purchase some ISR on c-cex and claim 10% more coins as bonus in their giveaway section. (while supplies last).

We are excited about the partnership we are building with c-cex.com and we are planning another very interesting surprise which will actually be very big news. Hope to update on that in the next 1-2 weeks.

giveaway links:
https://c-cex.com/?id=giveaway

Isracoin team
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 04:45:04 PM

Hi All,

A special ISR buy-bonus giveaway has been opened on c-cex.com!

Purchase some ISR on c-cex and claim 10% more coins as bonus in their giveaway section. (while supplies last).

We are excited about the partnership we are building with c-cex.com and we are planning another very interesting surprise which will actually be very big news. Hope to update on that in the next 1-2 weeks.

giveaway links:
https://c-cex.com/?id=giveaway

Good promotion. Thanks!
goatonastick

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:27:17 PM

OP: Can we please get isr.nonstopmine.com removed from the list?

Very suspicious activity:

First of all, I could not withdraw my coins when I tried last week.

Then, the site's security certificate became invalid. (go ahead, visit the site yourself)

Now I cannot connect to mine, and I am unable to even login to the site. A message to the site through its contact form has not been answered.

Something fishy is going on!
pandor

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:56:03 AM

Hi - A question for the DEVS

You say that Israel is controlled by few families and cartels - and that most of the power and money lays in the hands of few people.

The moment heavy duty ASICS will hit the market - there is a potential situation where the majority of the mined Isracoins are going to be in the hands of few people.

Now many coins implemented algorithms to combat and delay ASICS (even a year is CRITICAL) ... its much easier to do such things when the coin is still young and its price is not high.

Are there any plans to implement such a thing into Isracoin ?  

I got the idea from a post in your forums (you didn't reply to the poster)

It would be great to get feedback from you... you know that I am not asking something silly like "how many businesses signed" or "pump and dump" kind of questions Smiley

I wish you all the success with coin
*Sakura*
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:51:52 AM

Hi, dev!

I am still have not received my bounty! Over the past 4 days I wrote you twice a private message, but got no response.
IsraelCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 05:40:41 AM

Hi, dev!

I am still have not received my bounty! Over the past 4 days I wrote you twice a private message, but got no response.

Bounty has been sent.
Sorry for the delay.

Isracoin team
*Sakura*
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:49:25 AM

Hi, dev!

Bounty has been sent.
Sorry for the delay.

Coins received! Thanks!
IsraelCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 06:08:56 AM

Hi - A question for the DEVS

You say that Israel is controlled by few families and cartels - and that most of the power and money lays in the hands of few people.

The moment heavy duty ASICS will hit the market - there is a potential situation where the majority of the mined Isracoins are going to be in the hands of few people.

Now many coins implemented algorithms to combat and delay ASICS (even a year is CRITICAL) ... its much easier to do such things when the coin is still young and its price is not high.

Are there any plans to implement such a thing into Isracoin ?  

I got the idea from a post in your forums (you didn't reply to the poster)

It would be great to get feedback from you... you know that I am not asking something silly like "how many businesses signed" or "pump and dump" kind of questions Smiley

I wish you all the success with coin

There are no immediate plans for such implementation.
Scrypt is the most tried and tested algo out there right now and still, up until just 6 months ago or so, everyone thought it was asic-resistant. Now everyone knows that's not the case. Other technologies will most likely lose this battle as well, since where there is a profit to be made, there is the incentive to overcome the technical challenges with hardware and this is a race we would always lose. Delaying for a year is irrelevant for a coin that is designed with real longevity in mind and that longevity will come from its actual performance in and acceptance by its target market, rather than by trying to out-run asics.

The asics game is rapidly changing and very soon will become anyone's game and not just those who have a lot of cash to spend on it. Still, it is possible that some people will invest a lot and have much more hashing power than others and that is the nature of capitalism. With that said, a big difference needs to be noted here between that and what has happened in Israel, where the government (several decades ago) has handed the keys to the kingdom on a silver platter to just a few people, who did not even have the money for it but instead borrowed much of it. Most of Israel's population is still paying the price for that, decades later.
Isracoin is open, unbiased and lets anyone do what they can. The goal is not redistribution, but rather liberation and of course everyone can partake, if they so choose. I'd like to see you walk into a bank and tell them you'd like to partake in their printing of money. Let us know which prison you get sent to, so we can send you a cake with a file in it. Wink

Isracoin team
BITCOINBLUES

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:43:20 AM

You actually believe that scrypt asics are being built? LOL lol lol!

Technical impossible with the stats that KNC have given.
And Alpha-T is nothing but a scam! Well documented on Reddit!

Their are just so many suckers in this game, your order will simply never show if you preorder from Alpha. And will be converted into shares of G/hs in their farm if you pay for KNC Titan.
Either way your going to get screwed out of your money!
crypto-hamster

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:38:35 AM

SORRY!!! Sad

Pool isr.crypto-hamsters.com was hacked 17, April. Problem is solved.

With other our pools of problems isn't present. I will try to compensate financial losses of users.

Please, don't stop use of this pool. Otherwise, I won't be able to compensate loss. My mining-farm will work for compensation of your losses!
brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:42:16 PM

Any news Dev Team? There was something last week about online payment but then it went into a voting queue.
IsraelCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 04:47:12 PM

Hello everyone,

As you all know we have been working hard on quite a few things at the same time but we can now officially say that the Android wallet has been released and is available on google Play store for free.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.isracoin.wallet
It is still a beta and we welcome any issues/feedback etc.

To remind those of you using iPhones, we also have a html5 web wallet that is suitable for iOS.
It is available at https://isrwallet.info

Isracoin team
dragonseer

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:46:48 PM

Hello everyone,

As you all know we have been working hard on quite a few things at the same time but we can now officially say that the Android wallet has been released and is available on google Play store for free.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.isracoin.wallet
It is still a beta and we welcome any issues/feedback etc.

To remind those of you using iPhones, we also have a html5 web wallet that is suitable for iOS.
It is available at https://isrwallet.info

Great, excellent progress with Isracoin. I don't have an android phone, and the web wallet doesn't load on Windows Phone, but I'm trying it in a browser now. Sent a small mining payment to test it out will let you know if there are any issues.

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer
IsraelCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 10:08:48 PM

Hi All,

Just wanted to say we would highly appreciate it if you vote for ISR on coinpayments.net
As per their rules, we cannot offer any compensation for voting, so we will just say that your support means a lot to us.
We feel it is important for ISR to be accepted to as many quality platforms as possible and we hope you help us achieve this.

Cheers,

Isracoin Team

Isracoin team
Cryptocoinrank.com

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 06:55:09 AM

Isracoin is now listed here: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Isracoin

Please see the guide in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579901.0 if you want to get your Twitter News to work!
Cheers

IsraelCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 11:55:00 AM

Cryptsy has put Isracoin up in its voting system today.

If you feel Isracoin should be traded on cryptsy, then go cast your votes.
https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

Isracoin team
pandor

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:47:10 PM

Cryptsy has put Isracoin up in its voting system today.

If you feel Isracoin should be traded on cryptsy, then go cast your votes.
https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

I just have to say something here - in crypsty there is no chance for ANY coin to get in through regular voting, unless it has a HUGE fans base (and when there is a huge fan base , crypsty just adds it without a need for votes as they know that it will be profitable for crypsty )

Each person is only entitled for one vote per crypsty account (unless he uses his/hers crypsty points , which is also not more than a handful of votes)

The only way to get in there is by paying/bribing crypsty.

I'm not telling you to bribe crypsty ... as there is actually a very interesting article that explains how listing new coins in big exchanges too soon actually harms the coin's value. -- just saying that if you , the DEVS believe that this coin needs to be in crypsty fast... regular voting wont help

Again , i think its better to wait until this coin will have more miners and a bigger fan base.

shai_

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:49:57 PM

please note isr-il.zapto.org p2pool is going down for now
also the p2pool node scanner
for now i change the dynamic dns to point to one of the other p2pools. hopefully the miners will be pointed to the other pool and not lose much mining time
thanks for 0 coin donations (not related for shutting down)
i just need to reboot to other OS for awhile from time to time Smiley
if you can get me access to a VPS in Israel i can move it there

i am moving the dynamic dns to point to 84.111.129.84
which seems stable.. but it have 2% fee (i used 0% to support small miners)

thnx

masterboy

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:55:47 PM

11 votes from me !!!!  go vote people......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: