Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:54:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DIEM] CarpeDiemCoin Ҩ 8 Sec Ҩ Scrypt and SHA Multipool ARE NOW LIVE!!  (Read 42650 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
harlequin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 12:31:53 AM

Keep voting, everyone!

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

No paid votes (you can use Cryptsy points, though, for 5 votes each), so every vote helps!!

I bought a few points and moved our number up a bit   Grin

Nice one!
Carpe Diem Coin (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:51:29 AM

Just broke 5000 votes on MintPal with 0 paid votes. Great job everyone!!
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 03:32:27 AM

Just broke 5000 votes on MintPal with 0 paid votes. Great job everyone!!

That's actually pretty impressive

CHebur

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:03:37 AM

Is that you?
https://i.imgur.com/QyrV4rf.png
Can you send me my coins? 1BS3qEEXBA7L9k6aeYfSKXfQ4FzXayeG7N

losing coins sucks. I hope you learned that in the future you should check limits and set up auto withdrawals and such. Most pool sites use the same format these days and they spell it out pretty clearly on the transaction limits. The limit was very very small for cdc 25k threshold for withdrawals on supernova. So your 46 mil is pushing the limits.

I just logged into supernova now. It was where i mined all my carpe at, over 100 million with no issues. Now something seems to have happened to the site @ 3-20 as i see a list of unconfirmed transactions. I have 77k carpe unconfirmed and 22k confirmed. I haven't mined since 3-20, so by now with 8 second blocks that shit should have been confirmed, but oddly enough no, it was not.

So while i do push 70% of the blame onto you for not reading better and understanding limits, it does seem like something got pretty messed up along the way on their end as well. You don't even have a transaction id to reference.

Is there anyway to confirm the 77k coins i have sitting at supernova? Wouldn't the only reason for non-confirmation on coins be a fork? I have never witnessed anything like this. Rather confusing.

If there was a fork your coins would still confirm. Just on the wrong chain. Sounds like a pool issue to me but I had no problem. I also always keep auto payout extremely low on every coin and pool, though

Coins lost and I can say goodbye to them, or I can hope that they will return?
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 04:14:23 AM

Is that you?

losing coins sucks. I hope you learned that in the future you should check limits and set up auto withdrawals and such. Most pool sites use the same format these days and they spell it out pretty clearly on the transaction limits. The limit was very very small for cdc 25k threshold for withdrawals on supernova. So your 46 mil is pushing the limits.

I just logged into supernova now. It was where i mined all my carpe at, over 100 million with no issues. Now something seems to have happened to the site @ 3-20 as i see a list of unconfirmed transactions. I have 77k carpe unconfirmed and 22k confirmed. I haven't mined since 3-20, so by now with 8 second blocks that shit should have been confirmed, but oddly enough no, it was not.

So while i do push 70% of the blame onto you for not reading better and understanding limits, it does seem like something got pretty messed up along the way on their end as well. You don't even have a transaction id to reference.

Is there anyway to confirm the 77k coins i have sitting at supernova? Wouldn't the only reason for non-confirmation on coins be a fork? I have never witnessed anything like this. Rather confusing.

If there was a fork your coins would still confirm. Just on the wrong chain. Sounds like a pool issue to me but I had no problem. I also always keep auto payout extremely low on every coin and pool, though

ocminer is the guy to talk to about your situation it looks like, I would send him a PM. I mined on his pool for weeks with no problems

fontline

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 09:55:53 PM

got my coins from eminer.pl. thanks again, and thank you CarpeDiemCoin for your effort Smiley

never stop voting at mintpal. we gonna overrun worldcoin tomorrow Cool
https://www.mintpal.com/voting DIEM

OPAL: oaRVkQHKTK6B6o3kriBJnYXz2EMrkPKDUq
tripppn

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 10:44:54 PM

That's for sure!!!

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.”
― Frank Zappa
Carpe Diem Coin (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:12:59 AM

got my coins from eminer.pl. thanks again, and thank you CarpeDiemCoin for your effort Smiley

Awesome. Uncrossed them!!
Carpe Diem Coin (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:35:39 AM

Catching up on the voting. Now we are reaching all the other coins that have large BTC votes
tripppn

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 05:06:46 PM

Only about 300 behind Worldcoin!!!  GO VOTE!!!

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.”
― Frank Zappa
Carpe Diem Coin (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 05:23:46 PM

Let's break 6000 today!!
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 06:13:31 PM

Let's break 6000 today!!

Been throwin all my votes to DIEM

tripppn

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 06:17:02 PM

I've been using the faucet in my sig as a timer.  Vote, go to the faucet. Enter the captcha, get a VERY SMALL amount of free btc and the 1 hour timer starts 

Works for me    Cool

― Frank Zappa
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 06:33:39 PM

Its up for vote on Cryptsy too if anyone cares

tripppn

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 07:46:28 PM

Its up for vote on Cryptsy too if anyone cares

I did my 1 vote there already and used a couple cryptsy points.  I did my part   Grin

― Frank Zappa
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 09:55:00 PM

Looks like they bought about 2000 votes, too

MiningGuy111

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 12:11:36 AM

If anyone is looking to rent 60gh/s of mining power for Diem or any other coin I'm the guy to talk too.      Cheesy
worth

Activity: 558

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 12:15:43 AM

Just a thought, but I wonder if Mintpal could change the label where the pay for a vote address was from "NA" to "Coin doesn't take paid votes" or something that indicates why you can't pay for a vote. 

I think that actually says something about the coin and the community behind it that "NA" doesn't convey.  Just an idea.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 12:24:05 AM

Is that you?

ocminer is the guy to talk to about your situation it looks like, I would send him a PM. I mined on his pool for weeks with no problems

Message me again, I cannot find your PM.

The Situation on the pool is that no one mines the blocks anymore, thats why they don't get confirmed.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
tripppn

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 12:28:30 AM

Just a thought, but I wonder if Mintpal could change the label where the pay for a vote address was from "NA" to "Coin doesn't take paid votes" or something that indicates why you can't pay for a vote.  

I think that actually says something about the coin and the community behind it that "NA" doesn't convey.  Just an idea.

Didn't think of that but at first glance it could look like the listing is just incomplete.  Like someone forgot to add it or something possibly conveying laziness that could be directed at our coin.... even though the coins devs have nothing to do with the voting site.

― Frank Zappa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: