Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:36:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official BlackCoin statement from CryptoRush - Very shocking information  (Read 58892 times)
blaFrog

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 12:39:35 PM

FUCK, someone filled my 5k BC order before it went offline.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eightspaces

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 12:40:44 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=529925.msg5890886
dripdropdead

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 12:41:03 PM

[09:10] <fyrstikken> rat4, Im killing your coin.
[09:10] <rat4> ok
[09:10] <fyrstikken> from the altcoin-scene.
[09:10] <fyrstikken> not just cryptorush - but all the exchanges
[09:10] <fyrstikken> your coin is a scamcoin and a virus
[09:11] <fyrstikken> and I will make sure you pay us back from your own money - sell your house, your car or whatever
[09:11] <fyrstikken> You have my word on that.

[09:24] <fyrstikken> you better make a fucking deal - or you will be working for me until every single penny is paid back
[09:25] <fyrstikken> and if you wont work for me - forget working at all, Ill finnish you.
[09:26] <fyrstikken> one way or another you are paying us back.
[09:26] <fyrstikken> forget about your coin - concider the value of your life and health for being such a thief
[09:27] <fyrstikken> blackcoin was not a fucking error - it was a fucking trojan-virus designed to steal money

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
[/quote]

How did we even trust an exchange with fucking kids like fyrstikken running it?
I guess this was going to happen sooner or later.. wait this IS THE FOURTH TIME.
capn

Activity: 236

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 12:44:07 PM

the truth, the chat blogs:

http://pastebin.com/CiqGSfXD

I quote:

"

[03:45] <Linkandzelda> we only had just over 1 mil on site before the upgrade
[03:46] <Linkandzelda> so we re-launched BC after the upgrade, then noticed 30 mins later all our coins were gone Sad
[03:47] <Linkandzelda> we have 53 BC lft on site, and I know I had 2k of my own coins on site, so users have withdrawn coins they didnt have
[03:47] <Linkandzelda> same situation as Zeitcoin "

pray to God the rat4 won make a lawsuit against u :-) pray well..

fyrstikken's meltdown in those logs is HILARIOUS lol (starting @ [9:10])

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
eightspaces

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 12:49:17 PM

As a side note, that rage guy isn't really part of the cryptorush team, he just bought up their shares and became the majority shareholder then released this unbelievably shitty document
https://cryptorush.in/documents/OfficialFyrstikkenOwnershipStatement-March142014.pdf

Cryptorush is history, that was it
barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 12:52:34 PM

As a side note, that rage guy isn't really part of the cryptorush team, he just bought up their shares and became the majority shareholder then released this unbelievably shitty document
https://cryptorush.in/documents/OfficialFyrstikkenOwnershipStatement-March142014.pdf

Cryptorush is history, that was it

HAHAHAAHA is that guy for real?? why are rich people getting dumber every day??  Cheesy
dripdropdead

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 12:52:59 PM

I cant wait for cryptorush to go bust and see what rage guy comes up with next  Grin
barryzand

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 12:53:57 PM

I wish everyone at Cryptorush the best success, and looking forward to many
years of profit.

Seems you already have!  Cheesy
ssaCEO

Activity: 568

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 12:56:04 PM

I'm sorry - I just read this whole thing and there's something I don't understand:

Can someone competent explain how

Code:
# blackcoind sendfrom <account> <address> <amount> 

could continue to work if the total wallet balance was negative? Was the daemon just generating fake coins and sending them? Or what?

There are instances where getbalance shows a negative amount on individual accounts in Bitcoind as well, that's not unusual. On Sapphire we don't rely on accounts for individual users, and rather just check getreceivedbyaddress against the known prior deposits for a given address (which we assign to one user).

What would be very unusual is if the total amount in the wallet was negative, and the daemon was still allowing coins to be sent. Am I to take it that's what happened here? Or am I misreading that chat somehow?

Can anyone address this? I think it's on topic... and this is really the question. If there is an explanation as in 'the daemon is broken and can send more coins than it has' then that's something we should know. If not, then CR ought to have that balance elsewhere in another account. This is the crux of the matter -- throwing blame around is pointless until we know what exactly malfunctioned, and whether it was human or machine.

BTCspoon

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 12:59:14 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2014, 01:47:40 PM by BTCspoon

Cmon folks, its not their fault they want to make a fortune out of their crappy exchange ur willing to play with =]

Running an exchange is not only running an easy cashing machine. It's a responsibility!. The more coin you add the more hazardous it become..., and as an exchange owner you have too acknowledge that and take the risk to pay the price.

Customers don't care about technical issues and honestly they don't have to...they pay enough fees for that.

A 20 lines script checking the balance and locking withdrawals automatically could have prevent the drama...

If you are not ready to be on your stuff 24/24 7/7 and audit the coins you add properly, please, don't open an exchange, for the sake of all the cryptos world...GOX was enough.
Miner232432

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 01:01:50 PM

Can anyone address this? I think it's on topic... and this is really the question. If there is an explanation as in 'the daemon is broken and can send more coins than it has' then that's something we should know. If not, then CR ought to have that balance elsewhere in another account. This is the crux of the matter -- throwing blame around is pointless until we know what exactly malfunctioned, and whether it was human or machine.

From the sounds of it, some people got the BC from other peoples wallets. So it's not a case of the deamon creating coins out of thin air but an error in their code which meant wallets were getting mixed up resulting in people having their balance combined with the balance of someone else wallet.

It's not Rat4's fault, it's a CR issue and the fault of dishonest people who have took BC they know they didn't have

I am blunt, don't like it ? Too bad
dan_and_shan

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 01:09:00 PM

I ve seen some suspect charts where orders were not filled when price went much higher on several occasions, And thought that is a bit sus, Oh well.
But this was the last sus shit for me im outta here

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
mav137

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 01:17:38 PM

F&$*#&%*&#*&CK i went all-in with 116,298.82720900 BC

And it was doing well too!!!

Just a bump on the road, price is stable at bter.
Chill man.

Eh... If I just lost 116k BC, I'd say FUCK as well.

Yes but he didn't specify that the BC was standing on cryptorush.

it was  Undecided

Is there anyone from CR available to comment to this whole situation? You indicated in your statement the intention to repay the users.
Shared efforts and transparency in your approach might help this situation, also someone to take care of PR seems essential in a situation like this
barryzand

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 01:24:40 PM

Since that douchebag claims he own 60% of the company.. cant we claim 60% of our balance from him?  Roll Eyes He made an official writing so
cryptowest

Activity: 437

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 01:25:24 PM

linkandzelda, let's show people full irc log http://pastebin.com/CiqGSfXD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlmYCmWOAIo
IconicExpert

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 01:28:10 PM

1.) Stop with the excuses and the finger pointing. Reimburse the users who lost coins and fix your security issues. No one cares how it happened, or whose fault it is, they just want to be reimbursed.
2.) You can't blame the developer for your incompetence. No other Exchange had issues with the fork but you.
3.) You should have turned staking off, but it seems that you were trying to earn some extra BC at your user's expense.
4.) This is not the first time you had an issue with a coin, and in the past you blamed the developer as well.

To everyone who trade cryptocurrencies, no matter what exchange you use, DO NOT store your coins on any exchange for a long period of time. Also, only transfer and trade small amounts at a time. I know it is a hassle but if something like this happens your loss is minimal.

The fact is many of these exchanges are run by incompetent fools who want to get rich quick, but do not have any experience in development, security, or even finance. When something goes wrong they do not have the technical expertise to correct the problem, nor the financial backing to reimburse their clients. So instead of taking the blame, their only recourse is to blame the developer of the coin. Even IF the developer is at fault in this situation, YOU should have had safeguards in place to prevent users from withdrawing more coins than they deposited and/or traded. Any software engineer with more than a month of experience would have had multiple safeguards in place to prevent this from happening. I do not know if you are aware or not, but you just exposed a HUGE security flaw in your system. A hacker can easily manipulate your system and withdraw as many coins as he/she wants.
georgeandy

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 01:28:53 PM

rush ,我操你妈
g4ndie

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 01:29:19 PM

it was  Undecided

Is there anyone from CR available to comment to this whole situation? You indicated in your statement the intention to repay the users.
Shared efforts and transparency in your approach might help this situation, also someone to take care of PR seems essential in a situation like this

I am wondering as well.

I think nobody was compensated for the ZEIT debacle, so I fear the worst...
CartGeezer

Activity: 272

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 01:35:33 PM

"People saw they had money that wasn't theirs and their first thought was "Shit I better take this money out before someone realizes I shouldn't have it!".

Bug or not, the people who took those funds knew they didn't belong to them. Some ownness should be on them as well.
Quite the community we have here. Bunch of thieves, scammers, profiteering capitalists and a few libertarians."

Thieves bad.  Scammers bad.  Profiteering capitalists and a few libertarians, good.

Those who took what didn't belong to them, will get theirs in the end.  Maybe not today....  

I HATE thieves!!  Like the scum down South here in the US that filled carts and carts full of food when their food stamp cards had  a glitch.  They knew what they were doing was wrong.  When the system reset and the glitch ended, they abandoned hundreds of over full carts and ran.

I suggest the Staff of Crypto Rush seize any and all coin by those who stole until their debt is paid, then ban them from ever trading on CR again.

CURE DEM DMD GPL HBN HYPER KED POT TEK  THC -   I'm such a PoS
CartGeezer

Activity: 272

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 01:38:16 PM

To everyone who trade cryptocurrencies, no matter what exchange you use, DO NOT store your coins on any exchange for a long period of time. Also, only transfer and trade small amounts at a time. I know it is a hassle but if something like this happens your loss is minimal.

I haven't been in the game long, about five months, but this is one of the first things I read.

Great advice to heed.

CURE DEM DMD GPL HBN HYPER KED POT TEK  THC -   I'm such a PoS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: