Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:39:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it right time to Buy Alt coins now?  (Read 4014 times)
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2021, 03:11:20 PM

with different offers from developer, trader might wants to work on extensive as preparing new order on market as the imo to ico scheme as launching from developer to gains with difference on decision as applying order with the table of trading with the market on altcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ryushin

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 05:33:18 PM

There is still time to buy altcoins right now, in the coming weeks things will be different, most altcoins will revaluates faster since bitcoin is still growing higher and higher and Ethereum have managed to cross 1200$, altcoin season is here no doubts

mou20

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 05:46:12 PM

You can buy Stx, lrc, loom for long entry in 2021. All are good for 5x to 10x profit.
Banulit

Activity: 674
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 02:55:29 PM

Dont FOMO especially that we are just seeing the upward trend of all the cryptos in the market, I suggest that you wait for the correction because that is the right time for you to buy the dip.

nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 07:49:21 PM

Dont FOMO especially that we are just seeing the upward trend of all the cryptos in the market, I suggest that you wait for the correction because that is the right time for you to buy the dip.

many investors are waiting the market correction but it doesn't happen. BTC every day makes new ATH so some of them prefer to buy at high levels hoping that market will continue to grow for a long time.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
oprahwindfury

Activity: 568
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 01:40:45 PM

There is no affirmation for the ascent of altcoins. In the event that I recall it effectively, some altcoins like ethereum just hit ATH a month after Bitcoin began to crash. It would be more shrewd to center to Bitcoin for the interim as its cost is as yet on spike, at that point contribute with altcoins when Bitcoin begins to go down once more.

FlagstaffRevel235

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 11:07:47 AM

The crypto market is always dynamic with running and moving conditions. Basically, if I do with a cryptocurrency exchange I will see if the coin is stable. This is because a coin maintains a stable state when the trading and investing of that coin continues at the same pace. Therefore, an unknown dead coin cannot carry any profit so its developer abandons it and now we are above of assumption.
fahmimajannat

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 05:31:28 PM

I think its is. Because  eth have gone up with btc. I think it is the time for altcoins. And hope they will go to moon.
 But its all about demand and supply. No one knows which alt coin will hit the top. Success depends on one's well calculated decision in crypto

◆▬▬▬◆Adonx.one◆▬▬▬◆
◆▬▬◆▬▬◆A New Exchange Era◆▬▬◆▬▬◆
◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆BUY NOW!◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆
IkonaDro4ku

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 08:35:00 PM

The market grew very rapidly today. Many projects have already recovered after correction so I think now is a good time to shop.
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 11:36:09 AM

Many people or traders today are still looking at bitcoin to get higher profits in the history of crypto bitcoin has broken new records after 2017 then rose so waiting this time that traders have been waiting for the last 2 years down, I think this is not the right time for the alt while we are waiting for an alt or bullish rally to occur whether it is when it will happen maybe in the near future hopefully
cloudfir3e

Activity: 430

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 11:50:02 AM

For now it is time to buy coins like ETH and LTC after bitcoin has gone up so high. Because at this time bitcoin is starting to go down and it is likely that the altcoin will rise in price soon.
Going back to 2017, when bitcoin was up and ethereum was also up 10% of the price of bitcoin. Currently bitcoin price is at $ 40,000, there is a chance that ethereum will go up to the price of $ 4000

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
AssociatesBumble579

Activity: 160

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 06:33:03 PM

There is no assurance for the rise of altcoins. Today, the market has already made a world breaking bitcoin history, but maybe this might affect the altcoins market value. It would be wise to watch the BTC dominance index before taking entry into alts it is likely to have an impact on other top altcoin prices as well. Now you can choose some good altcoin that is profitable. We all need to do is research when buying altcoins.

francois-cooper

Activity: 308
Merit: 31

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 08:33:51 PM

According to me, altseason has already started for a month now

maxi786

Activity: 1106
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 04:54:16 PM

This is the crypto market and it generally accompanies shocks. No one can really tell what tomorrow bring for you.But as we know nowadays it has a lot of value in crypto market so we can trust it.
Sayeds56 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 704

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 05:40:29 AM

The BTC has made history today  and broke its all time high record. It is currently trading around $ 20500 to 20600. BTC Dominance Index is around 65% which is very High. I personally think that it is the Right time to take entry in Good Alt coins ( Ranking from 2 to 20 on coinmarketcap). I believe that History of 2017 will be repeated soon. We will soon witness Huge rally in Alts. It should happen when BTC will stabilize around current levels and BTC dominance Index comes down to below 60%.

In my opinion, this is not the best time to buy altcoins. If you check now, altcoins are mooning. It is very wrong to jump into trades. But if you are in for long term holds, you can buy some solid coins. Check CMC for solid gems and don't forget to make your research.My opinion!

Though Alts market has done so well during the past 30 days but  still there are many good coins like LTC, ADA have not surpassed their All time high record. They still have upside and I think in coming days/week we may see good rally in these coins including BNB. BNB has already broken its all time high record and still in Bullish trend. This token has l Huge intrinsic value because of its strong use case. I will not be surprised if it hits $100 during 2020.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
konflikkastil

Activity: 879

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 09:05:01 AM

There if is no such time, good or bad to buy Altcoins. It all on what you want to buy. Few weeks ago btc was above $20,000 and presently Trading above $30,000. Can you look at the margin.And projections are that thr price is still going to hit high. Talking of eth which the price was less than $500 about 6 months ago, the price as of today is $1,600. And I used to have a coin then around 2019 Dec. I sold it out for a penny and the coin is money presently. But you can't blame me, I have some pressing matters on ground that need urgent attention. I have to sell it to cash in and sort out myself, instead of going to borrow. No regrets though, I'm just sharing my thoughts.

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 11:02:39 AM

I think from the experience that I get, the right time to buy coins is when you see the exchange is a lot of red, which means that many coins are collapsing, you can take advantage of that movement, while when the market conditions are green, don't be influenced to buy because you might get stuck at a high price.
yes, such conditions allow us to choose to buy more or watch it decline. however, the best conditions for investing in popular altcoins are when prices are dumping. to be honest I'm also waiting for that process, even though the price is still going up every day.   Smiley

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 11:15:49 AM

It's depends which altcoin will you buy. If the price is dump, that's the right time to buy but it also depends on what coin will you buy. There are many signs that the altcoin will get back soon. The time when altcoin really dominate the crypto world. A lot of altcoins goes up these days. We might expect a lot of crypto to be pump this upcoming days since a lot of investors and adopters are willing to put there money on the line and trust the way how crypto will change the world.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 11:42:18 AM

Well obviously, last year was the greatest time to buy altcpins or to invest on upcoming projects that would be launched 1st quarter this year. and I am glad I did so. although I  couldn't invest in some upcoming projects, I was able to invest in some good coins. too bad I missed dogecoin. I  just never thought it would pump like this. oh well, I  shouldn't be greedy and should be just glad that I was able to gain some profits early this year.
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 12:46:18 PM

This is the crypto market and it generally accompanies shocks. No one can really tell what tomorrow bring for you.But as we know nowadays it has a lot of value in crypto market so we can trust it.
Yes, but everyone must always remember the risks even though at this point we can fully trust the market conditions, because market conditions will not always last the way they are today, sometimes those conditions will also change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: