Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:46:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH and BSC  (Read 6941 times)
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 08:31:01 AM

Actually both are potential and really good coin in crypto ecosystem. Due to Ethereum gas fee the doom for starter project had happened. So, before the total destruction they will save the reputation. The only choice is to migrate to Binance Smart Chain because it is low transaction fee. Binance will become more expensive in the near future. Even Ethereum too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rafiqul

Activity: 1358
Merit: 10

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 09:45:14 AM

The expansion of BSc is mainly due to the high gas fees of Ethereum. Due to the high fees of Ethereum, many projects are being forced to go to the current Binance Smart Chain (BSC). BSC's transaction speed and fees are currently much lower, so its scope is growing rapidly. But I think Ethereum is still a popular platform. I believe that Ethereum will return to its position if its transaction fees are reduced in the future.

manok jepang

Activity: 757
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 11:00:29 AM

ETH and the bsc are altcoins that both have very good prospects, even though ETH is above the BSC but the reality in today's market is that many crypto traders have switched to the bsc because of the fees are very low compared to the etherem, I am a sure if the etherem does not solve this matter the BSC will take over the crypto transactions as whole,

ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 11:56:12 AM

ETH and the bsc are altcoins that both have very good prospects, even though ETH is above the BSC but the reality in today's market is that many crypto traders have switched to the bsc because of the fees are very low compared to the etherem, I am a sure if the etherem does not solve this matter the BSC will take over the crypto transactions as whole,
Both altcoins but ethereum will still be considered as a king of all altcoins that next behind of bitcoin.
But the problem of this ethereum for now that makes people get hurt their ass is the terrible gas fee, but it doesn't mean people are now losing interest in ethereum, in fact, many of them treat ethereum like bitcoin as a storing of value that someday ethereum will almost the same value of bitcoin.

I guess, for now, the most trending is BSC because most traders are preferred with the lowest fee.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 01:11:39 PM

One of the reasons why binance smart chain becomes this big right now is because ethereum gas fee is very high and this force some projects to switch to BSC but what do you think will happen once ethereum gas fee goes lower in near few months? Will BSC faced same fate as binance DEX? Or BSC will remain the better option over ethereum?

To be honest, I can't estimat whether Ethereum or Binance Smart Chain is the better option for consumers. Yes, Ethereum should reduce its gas fees, but even if that happens (hopefully soon), I'm not sure that the interest in BSC will decrease.
I think that BSC will do everything possible to maintain its position and will continue to develop and approach the market capitalization of Ethereum.
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 03:44:55 PM

One of the reasons why binance smart chain becomes this big right now is because ethereum gas fee is very high and this force some projects to switch to BSC but what do you think will happen once ethereum gas fee goes lower in near few months? Will BSC faced same fate as binance DEX? Or BSC will remain the better option over ethereum?
Ethereum will remain the king and Binance will find it's own niche. Gas fees on Ethereum will go down after the next Ethereum upgrade this summer.
triat

Activity: 1176
Merit: 282

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 05:49:16 PM

Ethereum will remain the king and Binance will find it's own niche. Gas fees on Ethereum will go down after the next Ethereum upgrade this summer.
hope so. But I was sure that after the Berlin update, the gas price will drop at least 2 times, but nothing has changed and this is sad.
meysonYo

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 08:19:50 PM

hope so. But I was sure that after the Berlin update, the gas price will drop at least 2 times, but nothing has changed and this is sad.
One of the problems with Ethereum is that developers implement any changes very slowly. Berlin was supposed to take place in the summer of 2020, but it was simply postponed. Having done it then, it would be clear that Berlin does not solve the problem globally. And the developers could start looking for new decisions more early. But alas, we have what we have.
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 05:26:58 AM

The expansion of BSc is mainly due to the high gas fees of Ethereum. Due to the high fees of Ethereum, many projects are being forced to go to the current Binance Smart Chain (BSC). BSC's transaction speed and fees are currently much lower, so its scope is growing rapidly. But I think Ethereum is still a popular platform. I believe that Ethereum will return to its position if its transaction fees are reduced in the future.

Not to mention that many new projects also prefer to issue their own token in BSC than ETH blockchain, maybe because high fees.
But actually high fees is not that bad, it brings more profit to the miners of the blockchain.
High fee always prevent scam project to be created, because they will require more funds to do the transactions.
So, if we see from miner's perspective, we won't think high fee is a bad thing.

Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 07:25:24 AM

no the bsc blockchain will not remain the best option is only a temporary solution until the eth fees return to be reasonable then all the projects and users will return to the eth blockchain
I don't think so, because BSC developers have never played around in developing their network systems so it would not be feasible if this BSC was considered a temporary solution, because BSC is a mainnet that will clearly compete with Ethereum even though at this time it cannot beat Ethereum.

If BSC wants to beat Ethereum, they need to be more de-centralized. As long as BSC is centralized network, it is of no threat to the ethereum. People prefer decentralized network over the centralized ones and that's the major reason both bitcoin and ethereum consists of 70% of the total market-cap.
I don't think most of people who just using crypto as a way to make profit care that much regarding decentralization, the proof is exactly why BSC could become popular despite many other smart contracts blockchain already exist though I know BSC offering the simplicity to migrate from ETH blockchain to BSC's but doesn't justify why people choose a newly created blockchain that's centralized over the decentralized ones but it's different with developer that truly offers something and not just copying other swap platform like todays trend. they usually care a lot about whether the blockchain is decentralized or not since they are thinking long term and not just trying to grab the free money and hopefuly such projects are the one that could increase the overall market capitalization of ETH.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 12:37:12 PM

People prefer decentralized network over the centralized ones ...
Unlike that, the percentage of centralized platform lovers is still very high, we can see it through the number of users and the daily trading volume on the Binance cryptocurrency exchange. We all know it's a centralized exchange, but cryptocurrency users and the cryptocurrency ecosystem really love Binance when their shit coins are destined to be listed on Binance.
The existence of Bitcoin and Ethereum dominates the market today because this is a decentralized world, while the existence of a centralized platform is only used as an alternative choice for those who do not like decentralized systems. And as it turns out, there is still a market for users who prefer centralized systems.

Binance is a centralized exchange, correct, but Binance has an outstanding reputation regarding their focus on customer needs. They reimburse for hacks and they are very reliable. Also building a DEX, fully up to date and presenting groundbreaking technology over and over again.
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 04:26:25 PM

Obviously very sad, because it is very difficult to change even though it is possible to change up to 2 times the current amount,
but it seems a little difficult to happen in the near future.
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 07:36:39 AM

Moving traders from the Ethereum network to the BSC network will not have a big impact on Ethereum, because they are on different network paths so that they will not threaten each other even though in general all are competing for the best.
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 09:28:27 AM

Moving traders from the Ethereum network to the BSC network will not have a big impact on Ethereum, because they are on different network paths so that they will not threaten each other even though in general all are competing for the best.

Traders won't decide either/or. They will use both chains for whatever they want to trade is the best option for them in that specific moment.
BSC will have its advantages and so will ETH.
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 08:22:38 AM

Traders won't decide either/or. They will use both chains for whatever they want to trade is the best option for them in that specific moment.
I've also said things like this before where BSC and ETH will never clash or threaten each other, because they both run on different paths and each clearly has advantages and disadvantages in the crypto space.
Midy

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 10:14:45 AM

In my opinion, Ethereum will be the best choice among other altcoins, although for now Ethereum fee gas are very expensive,
And if you say that Ethereum fee gas will come down in the near future, that's probably the wrong opinion, because crypto transactions especially Ethereum are still very busy lately.

JAX JARINGAN[/warna] █ █
SCALABLE & DE[color=#4C79CB ]SEN
RALIZED STABLE COIN UNTUK DEFI [/url]
▬▬▬▬▬▬[url=https://twitter. com/CommunityJax] Twitter[/url] [url=https://t.me/jax_network]✔ Telegram[/url] [url=https://medium.com/ jax-network]✔ Medium[/url] [url=https://bit.ly/3B0Kcnh]✔ Youtube [/url][ /font]▬▬▬▬▬▬[/b]
Evgenklm

Activity: 896
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 11:28:21 AM

just that and traders will look for where it is cheaper, because there is a difference on dex exchanges for one transaction to pay about $ 30 on ETH or $ 0.3 on BSC, for me the answer is obvious and this is BSC.
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 01:17:53 PM

I believe binance exchange was already a big exchange even before this Ethereum gas fee problem but the thing is, it helped to boost the rate at which new projects adopted the Binance smart chain. I hope Ethereum gas fee would be fixed in the few months and even if that should happen, I think BSC will remain where it is and retain its projects except Ethereum came up with a far better option than what they currently have.
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 07:21:47 PM

In my opinion, Ethereum will be the best choice among other altcoins, although for now Ethereum fee gas are very expensive,
And if you say that Ethereum fee gas will come down in the near future, that's probably the wrong opinion, because crypto transactions especially Ethereum are still very busy lately.
Actually it is not wrong but it is still not quite right, because whatever things are still very possible to happen in the crypto space at a certain time, but for Gas costs on the Ethereum network it seems that it will take a while to get down.
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2021, 07:28:21 PM

I see only the issue of gas fees with Ethereum platform. Apart from it, there are many advantages of it. Simplicity and scalability. At the moment due to high gas fees, dapps are moving to BSC to avoid larger transaction fees which may lower down their budget. But once ETH will resolve the fees issue, I think the glorious days will come back for dapps to reside on ETH platform.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: