Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:48:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH and BSC  (Read 6941 times)
arabspaceship123

Activity: 868
Merit: 190

I'm a web developer. Hire me for your work.

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2021, 01:34:20 PM

Hodlers focus on long term investing they wouldn't care about gas fees issues. Short traders prefer BSC for less fees but ETH will lower gas fees. Competition between BSC & ETH continues.

just that and traders will look for where it is cheaper, because there is a difference on dex exchanges for one transaction to pay about $ 30 on ETH or $ 0.3 on BSC, for me the answer is obvious and this is BSC.
Everyone will also choose the cheapest one to make transactions unless the token does not run on the BSC network, it is forcibly they have to sacrifice expensive Gas fees, otherwise then Hodling in the long run is the last choice for him.

██████████   ARABSPACESHIP 123     سفينة الفضاء العربية ١٢٣   ██████
|  | ||     |   
avatar & signature available to rent   |     || |  |

█████████████████  
Hire me to design your websites   █████████████████
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 24, 2021, 02:16:09 PM

BNB would probably be overcome ETH in the next few years if ETH network would never fix this issues. I heard about Eth 2.0 fee's deduction versus the current one but as many of us knows, it would be as near as Binance network fees. BNB would probably be worth more market cap than eth in the next few years for sure.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2021, 02:45:27 PM

BSC or Binance smart chain is one of ETH competitors, but BSC is ETH strongest rival, not only because of the advantages of binance exchange, but gas fees from BSC are also very cheap compared to eth. I think the future of BSC will be very good

Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 24, 2021, 05:22:01 PM

Hodlers focus on long term investing they wouldn't care about gas fees issues. Short traders prefer BSC for less fees but ETH will lower gas fees. Competition between BSC & ETH continues.
That is clear, but for now ETH is also still in the lead and cannot be defeated by anyone, including BSC, because ETH's advantages are many, even though its shortcomings are in the amount of transaction fees, BSC also has many advantages even though there are a few drawbacks because the network is centralized.
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 340

View Profile
April 24, 2021, 07:48:29 PM

One of the reasons why binance smart chain becomes this big right now is because ethereum gas fee is very high and this force some projects to switch to BSC but what do you think will happen once ethereum gas fee goes lower in near few months? Will BSC faced same fate as binance DEX? Or BSC will remain the better option over ethereum?
I know that this is a big topic these days and that is why people talk about it a lot but the reality is that we are talking about two of the basically same things in different lanes but they are not that much different. Sure eth is expensive and bsc is cheaper, sure eth is decentralized as possible while team still can make changes as long as people agree (which everyone does) and bsc is more centralized with validators at BSC.

However if you look at the bottom line they do the same thing and they work for the same thing, they are not that much different.

There shouldn't have been anything that would make these two things too much far apart. Even if people talk about them like they are different things, market is not acting like that and by the looks of it people are trading and using them like they are the same thing as well so I do not see the point of comparing them.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 24, 2021, 07:59:45 PM

BSC or Binance smart chain is one of ETH competitors, but BSC is ETH strongest rival, not only because of the advantages of binance exchange, but gas fees from BSC are also very cheap compared to eth. I think the future of BSC will be very good
BSC is good in terms of transaction fees, but have you forgotten that Gas costs on the Ethereum network can also decrease like they are now, or you don't know that currently Gas costs on the Ethereum network have decreased?
arabspaceship123

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2021, 02:09:32 PM

BSC is centralised but it's compatible with ETH tokens, it's got advantages being easier for Binance users view Launchpad for buying IEO tokens. This fight isn't over it's a long fight between BSC and ETH.

That is clear, but for now ETH is also still in the lead and cannot be defeated by anyone, including BSC, because ETH's advantages are many, even though its shortcomings are in the amount of transaction fees, BSC also has many advantages even though there are a few drawbacks because the network is centralized.

|  | ||     |   

█████████████████  
Cornia

Activity: 1386
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 02:31:44 PM

One of the reasons why binance smart chain becomes this big right now is because ethereum gas fee is very high and this force some projects to switch to BSC but what do you think will happen once ethereum gas fee goes lower in near few months? Will BSC faced same fate as binance DEX? Or BSC will remain the better option over ethereum?
The only reason of popularity of BSC is ETH high gas fee. If this problem is solved, then people will come back to ETH platform and BSC will lose into oblivion. ETH gas price has already started declining. In the last few months the gas price has not been seen below 100 gwei but now it has come down to below 50 gwei. It will decrease further in the next few weeks.
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 02:35:42 PM

It seems like the move from many new and existing projects and therefore users made the ETH network less congested and the ETH gas fees are now down to around 50-60 gwei in the last 2 days. I wonder if this is caused solely by the increasing use of BSC or if some other things also played into this like upgrades from the ETH team or simply less trading and therefore transactions going on. It will be interesting to see in which direction the gas fees will move in the coming days.
Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 02:36:37 PM

The only reason of popularity of BSC is ETH high gas fee. If this problem is solved, then people will come back to ETH platform and BSC will lose into oblivion. ETH gas price has already started declining. In the last few months the gas price has not been seen below 100 gwei but now it has come down to below 50 gwei. It will decrease further in the next few weeks.
not that easy. they don't take advantage of the BSC just because of the low cost.
Take a look at the adoption of many new projects in the Binance smart chain network at the moment. the current situation is like 2017 when ETH became very popular with ICO projects that continue to adopt the ethereum chain. and now the development still belongs to BNB with their BSC.
ETH should slowly gain attention after a reduction in transaction fees has been made. at least stabilizing the transaction costs before later efforts to increase market transactions.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 02:47:57 PM

Agree! BSC would not be that successful if ETH fees would not be that high as they are. Also Binance subsidizes the use of their blockchain with very cheap fees. However, as described in a previous post, the Binance blockchain is not really decentralized what refrains me of using it.
arabspaceship123

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2021, 02:58:28 PM

Do you mean if it's not decentralised you're not investing? BSC isn't going away it's here to stay and it's proving a good challenge for ETH. I'd prefer ETH but BSC is making investors rich.

Agree! BSC would not be that successful if ETH fees would not be that high as they are. Also Binance subsidizes the use of their blockchain with very cheap fees. However, as described in a previous post, the Binance blockchain is not really decentralized what refrains me of using it.

|  | ||     |   

█████████████████  
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 03:16:46 PM

The high cost of ethereum gas makes investors look for cheaper altcoins in gas costs, this problem can affect the popularity of ethereum decreasing and ultimately the price of ethereum becomes cheaper.
The cost of ethereum gas will not go down easily because ethereum is still used by people and the price of ethereum has been very much higher than the last 5 years, I think that is what causes etherum gas to remain expensive.
I think that BSC will be the best choice for investors in the future so that ethereum will be left behind.

capokmerah

Activity: 325
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 03:29:29 PM

We cannot ensure that the Etherium Fee Price will return to normal as before. but still BSC is growing day by day and more and more people are using BSC and forgetting about ETH. Although not all of them. It's not easy to suddenly abandon something if it has found the best. even though the ETH Fee Price has decreased I think the BSC will still be used and survive
Teknisi88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 03:38:47 PM

We cannot ensure that the Etherium Fee Price will return to normal as before. but still BSC is growing day by day and more and more people are using BSC and forgetting about ETH. Although not all of them. It's not easy to suddenly abandon something if it has found the best. even though the ETH Fee Price has decreased I think the BSC will still be used and survive
In general, ETH is already popular than BSC, and both network paths are different,
because BSC runs centrally if the ETH fee is cheap again, the strength of ETH will increase and the number of users will be more so that it will be difficult to compete with others even though the BSC will not just die.
MishaSER

Activity: 1050

BIB Exchange

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 03:53:11 PM

The line is very thin, because in Ethereum, only the commission is repulsive. And judging by the statements, when moving to ETH 2.0, everything will change dramatically. Ethereum is not bad, but its commissions piss off, but no one forgets about it, you look at its price.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
arabspaceship123

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2021, 04:16:58 PM

You've said BSC is growing and there's no guarantee ETH gas will fall so it's a good time for BSC. It's taking more market share way from ETH and it's good we've got choices. What's going to happen to BSC when ETH comes back to full strength?

|  | ||     |   

█████████████████  
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 04:22:35 PM

BSC is centralised but it's compatible with ETH tokens, it's got advantages being easier for Binance users view Launchpad for buying IEO tokens. This fight isn't over it's a long fight between BSC and ETH.
I am also not saying that this battle is over, and when a centralized BSC is compatible with ETH tokens, then it can be concluded that the BSC founders and ETH founders are in fact very good friends to gain mutual benefits.
akar87

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 04:25:37 PM

Eth is the king for altcoin right now under bitcoin control, how ever still stronger and have more impact ethereum than BSC coin, depend with price eth still more 3x have higher price than BSC. Just benefit from BSC have an exchange market, but now etehreum have planning for upgrade to be 2.0 and make lower gas fees transaction.

````▄▄██████▄▄▄```▄▄██████▄▄
``▄███████████▀`▄████████████▄
`█████``````▀``█████``````█████
████``````````████````█▄````████
███``````````▄███`````███````███
████````▄█▄``███▀`````█▀````████
`█████``███`████`▄██``````█████
``▀████████`██▀`▄████████████▀
````▀▀█████`▀```▀▀▀▀██████▀▀
````````▀█▀

````````▄███████████████████████▄
```````██▀```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````▀██
▐███▄`██````▄███▀`▄█▀````````````██`▄███▌
`▀███▄█▄```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````````▄█▄███▀
``▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄
`████▄```▀█████████████████████▀```▄████
`█████▄````▀██████▄```▄██████▀````▄█████
`███████████████████████████████████████
`▐█████████████████████████████████████▌
``▀███████████████████████████████████▀
````██████`````````````````````██████
`▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄

MMO RPG METAVERSE
BUILD ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN

FIGHT, RACE, OWN STREETS
PLAY 2 EARN CYBERCASH
LEVEL-UP AND BUILD NFT

....[ PRE-REGISTER ]....
kak uli

Activity: 1246

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 06:05:47 PM

I think the two coins that you mentioned have technology that users can be proud of. but behind the advantages, of course, it has several weaknesses.
Well, if you look at Binance's recent development, it looks like it will compete with some of the coins that have been winning before, I think Binance will be a great competitor with Ethereum because of some of its weaknesses, one of which is because the transaction costs in Ethereum are very high. because of the occurrence with ethereum it seems like most ethereum users are switching to binance. in my opinion like that

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: