Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:04:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH and BSC  (Read 6947 times)
Balmain

Activity: 2142
Merit: 685

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 03:07:57 PM

I do not think that gas prices in eth will decrease anytime soon. I am very sure that the bsc network will be a sustainable network that will not be like binance dex. The bsc network is getting stronger day by day thanks to Nft and defi.
VIP BTC

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 05:36:04 PM

One of the reasons why binance smart chain becomes this big right now is because ethereum gas fee is very high and this force some projects to switch to BSC but what do you think will happen once ethereum gas fee goes lower in near few months? Will BSC faced same fate as binance DEX? Or BSC will remain the better option over ethereum?

Binance Dex focuses only on DEX exchanges, however, BSC focuses on smart contracts with swap systems. I think these are two different paths, so the chances of survival are also different with DEX. Currently, many have developed swap exchanges with BSC smart contracts. This means that each Swap platform developed will be more independent.

Godwinpaul

Activity: 276
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 05:40:24 PM

The binance smart chain has been very helpful to the entire cryptocurrency space and I believe that several persons moved in with bsc following the outrageous increase in the transaction fee of ethereum. Binance smart chain came right on time and several projects are moving to the blockchain.
abralzain17

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 06:03:34 PM

High gas costs have recently been a complaint of many crypto enthusiasts including complaining about ethereum fans, but this is only natural because of the density of transactions carried out. In such circumstances, Binance will look for loopholes how to continue to provide the best for its holders in order to divert the attention of Ethereum holders to move in the binance space. because both tokens have reliable technology, in my opinion BSC and ETH continue to compete to find a better position.
If you compare the two only by Gas cost, then the Tron platform is still much cheaper of the two, but why is the Tron platform not so popular and trending now? This means that there is some Ethereum power that Binance doesn't have at the moment so Ethereum is still one notch above BNB, so the competition is not just about Gas costs.

When viewed from the ecosystem Tron is still very far from Ethereum even though the fees are much lower, many people don't want to switch to Tron because Ethereum is still more liquid than other altcoins. Moreover, the Ethereum community is very large with an already formed ecosystem.

ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 07:08:32 PM

I see a very clear collaboration between Vitalik and CZ, so eth and BNB can remain strong in the market. I suspect bsc is not created to beat eth, bsc was created to cover the shortcomings that exist in eth CMIIW.
It could be because they both also want to gain long-term profits in the crypto space even though their tokens are seen competing in the market through enthusiasts who buy them.

Kehindem

Activity: 199

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 07:37:20 PM

As regards to this only time tell what will happen and it also depends also on Ethereum gas fee, because I know people will go for the cheapest and the fastest, so to me that is it.
Mtaiwo

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 10:11:47 PM

Sighs, this is a big question. But to me believe it can't still be, because of some ground it has cover now, will still continue to use it, the guarantee of getting more ground is hand of new projects and investors.

─────────   CitizenFinance.io   ─────────
A DECENTRALIZED GAMING PLATFORM POWERING
THE NEXT-GEN NFT-BASED UTILITIES
SistaFista

Activity: 1638

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 04:18:38 AM

High gas costs have recently been a complaint of many crypto enthusiasts including complaining about ethereum fans, but this is only natural because of the density of transactions carried out. In such circumstances, Binance will look for loopholes how to continue to provide the best for its holders in order to divert the attention of Ethereum holders to move in the binance space. because both tokens have reliable technology, in my opinion BSC and ETH continue to compete to find a better position.

But not anymore now. As we can see the ethereum gas fee now is very low compare with gas fee from several days ago.
Now we can transfer erc20 tokens with low gas fee, and i guess we better using ethereum than bsc because there are many good projects in ethereum, while many scam/rug pull tokens in bsc.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2021, 05:39:39 AM

But not anymore now. As we can see the ethereum gas fee now is very low compare with gas fee from several days ago.
Now we can transfer erc20 tokens with low gas fee, and i guess we better using ethereum than bsc because there are many good projects in ethereum, while many scam/rug pull tokens in bsc.
I believe there are scam projects in both network but the issue I guess was mainly about investors complaining about gas fees which like you mentioned, I too noticed the low gas fee for transaction on the Ethereum Network now better than weeks ago but I believe both projects/Networks are good and it seems to me that once every investors started feeling the heat of the gas fees, Dev's dint really concerned much about Centralized or decentralized, they moved to BSC anyways just to provide investors with best fees. So i Believe both Projects will continue to grow regardless.   
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 05:02:54 PM

As regards to this only time tell what will happen and it also depends also on Ethereum gas fee, because I know people will go for the cheapest and the fastest, so to me that is it.
And now the improvements to the cost of Ethereum Gas have started to appear because it is no longer as expensive as in the last month, in the past two days the cost of Ethereum Gas has decreased very sharply even though the changes are still there.
ahmia39

Activity: 1400

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 05:57:18 PM

Yes, now the cost of Gas on the Ethereum network with BSC is low and almost even, so it is not surprising that at this time some people have started to make transactions back on the Ethereum network, considering the costs that have started to be low.

motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 06:48:01 PM

The Extremely high Ethereum gas fee will only promote the use of blockchains like BSC for the development of new projects and this is understandable because unlike 2016 - 2018 where someone can get airdrops of a few tokens and easily send them out of a wallet to an exchange to trade, that is no longer the case.
A lot of people are holding tokens they would rather sell because eth gas fees is too high for them to send it out

Lantind

Activity: 2324
Merit: 263

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 01:22:54 PM

The Extremely high Ethereum gas fee will only promote the use of blockchains like BSC for the development of new projects and this is understandable because unlike 2016 - 2018 where someone can get airdrops of a few tokens and easily send them out of a wallet to an exchange to trade, that is no longer the case.
A lot of people are holding tokens they would rather sell because eth gas fees is too high for them to send it out
Yes, but at the moment I see that the cost of Gas on Ethereum is much friendlier for making transactions even though it is not as cheap as 2016 - 2018, but if we look at the current Ethereum price, I think it is very feasible to be said to be cheap.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 02:25:24 PM

Well I guess BSC will remain better option because the eth gas fee will go high sometimes. The gas fee is getting lower now but we don't know that in the next days it will go high again. The problem is still remain so hopefully in the near future the gas fee of eth will resolve.

MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 04:11:06 PM

4 Today transactions on the ERC-20 network have decreased quite drastically. However, due to high market voting and dense transactions today, I did check that it has increased.
For the use case itself, BNB has made cheaper transactions an attraction for people to continue investing in BNB. In terms of fees, it is much lower . but in BSC there are so many shittoken nowadays
oprahwindfury

Activity: 622
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 04:14:50 PM

It very well may be conceivable that Ethereum will lose interest by most merchants and change to the BSC networks since most concerned now is the exchange charge of Ethereum which is high. As should be obvious, numerous Defi conventions are presently moving and considering moving into the BSC organization.

Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2021, 04:16:27 PM

Well I guess BSC will remain better option because the eth gas fee will go high sometimes. The gas fee is getting lower now but we don't know that in the next days it will go high again. The problem is still remain so hopefully in the near future the gas fee of eth will resolve.
It seems to me that the cost of transactions will increase along with the increase in the value of coins and this applies not only to Ethereum. The same situation can be observed on the Tron platform, when the cost of transactions has risen from one Tron to 10 Tron. I am sure that the situation will be the same with regard to BSC. Nevertheless, today it is very profitable to transfer Ethereum using BEP20.
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 04:31:47 PM

Yes, at this time Gas costs on the Ethereum network are not stable and still often experience sudden increases and decreases as well, so there are still many people who use the BSC option in terms of transactions for lower fees.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 04:37:48 PM

It very well may be conceivable that Ethereum will lose interest by most merchants and change to the BSC networks since most concerned now is the exchange charge of Ethereum which is high. As should be obvious, numerous Defi conventions are presently moving and considering moving into the BSC organization.
Why do many people make comparisons from one side only, Gas fee. If eth interest in trading is waning, then why hasn't eth network token trading volume decreased despite high gas fees. I am also interested in BSC but do not agree that gas fees are the main difference between these two top coins.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Lantind

Activity: 2324
Merit: 263

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 04:35:04 PM

Why do many people make comparisons from one side only, Gas fee. If eth interest in trading is waning, then why hasn't eth network token trading volume decreased despite high gas fees. I am also interested in BSC but do not agree that gas fees are the main difference between these two top coins.
Because they only know about Gas costs and that is what they often feel so that it is always used as an absolute comparison, even though on the other hand ETH continues to move with ATH several times earlier this month which has not happened to tokens in BSC network.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: