Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:48:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH and BSC  (Read 6941 times)
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 03:56:57 PM

Ya.... ETH has many advantage than BSC reminding that ETH is the first smart contract platform and bitcoin is the first blockhain.
Which one to be first that's will be the one in the top rank. Btw i am not defending BNB/BSC in this case, I'm just saying that BSC has other advantages besides ETH
In the case of discussion there is no need to make a defense in one particular direction, because everyone is saying the right things based on what they already know so they continue into the forum discussion, so there is nothing to defend in this case because you are telling the truth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deepblue01

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2021, 04:28:33 PM

Since the cost of Ethreum gas is expensive then many projects that use the BSC network because of the cheaper cost and very easy for us to use, but this is not a momentary development for the BSC network and this will happen even though later the cost of ethreum gas is back down, and I am very sure the two coins will continue to compete both from the price to cooperation with the bounty project.
The issue about transaction cost is very related to scalability issue.
Right now ETH Developer are working to increase it, ETH network only can process up to 2M transaction per day.
https://ycharts.com/indicators/ethereum_transactions_per_day#:~:text=Ethereum%20Transactions%20Per%20Day%20is,91.93%25%20from%20one%20year%20ago.
Hopefully it will increase to 10M transaction or more after ETH 2.0
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 04:52:51 PM

Why so many people flatter BNB's high just because of the low cost issue??
The cost means everything for retail trader, it's also help the blockchain adoption.

Just like bitcoin. In term of quality ofcourse ETH is number 1 but in term of quantity(scalability) BSC still on the top.
Scalability problem on the blockchain is always an issue
This means that it can be concluded that those who praise BNB are small traders, because they are only helped by the problem of costs, while those who can get a lot of profit through ETH, obviously will never say ETH is bad because today the ETH token has reached a new ATH with past the $ 4K mark in a single unit.

ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 04:56:05 PM

I don't understand that myself, but I think only some people praise BNB alone,
Ethereum and BNB to me are promising and profitable coins,
and try to imagine if ethereum 2.0 is launched maybe it will affect the price we just wait for that moment
Ethereum 2.0 has been launched in general and the effect on the Ethereum price itself is already visible at this time with the new ATH on Ethereum at $ 4K per unit, you can visit the market to see it, but for the cost problem on the Ethereum network, it seems that it still is not stable at this point.

xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 05:05:44 PM

The cost means everything for retail trader, it's also help the blockchain adoption.

Just like bitcoin. In term of quality ofcourse ETH is number 1 but in term of quantity(scalability) BSC still on the top.
This means that it can be concluded that those who praise BNB are small traders, because they are only helped by the problem of costs, while those who can get a lot of profit through ETH, obviously will never say ETH is bad because today the ETH token has reached a new ATH with past the $ 4K mark in a single unit.
I don't agree you calling some of BSC supported as small traders because any other network chains, there are whales in it.
A lot of my social media friends are earning more than what I can imagine that they can earn and that's because they are supporting BSC and BSC projects.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 05:18:34 PM

One of the reasons why binance smart chain becomes this big right now is because ethereum gas fee is very high and this force some projects to switch to BSC but what do you think will happen once ethereum gas fee goes lower in near few months? Will BSC faced same fate as binance DEX? Or BSC will remain the better option over ethereum?

Well, you heard about the severely congested BSC process today. All eyes were on CZ, was it satisfactory when he announced that wiping out ETH's user base? he must change his extravagance, because BSC needs a lot of changes to approach the macro development of ETH. The BNB price will stop at this point.
nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 05:30:50 PM

and try to imagine if ethereum 2.0 is launched maybe it will affect the price we just wait for that moment
Ethereum 2.0 has been launched in general and the effect on the Ethereum price itself is already visible at this time with the new ATH on Ethereum at $ 4K per unit, you can visit the market to see it, but for the cost problem on the Ethereum network, it seems that it still is not stable at this point.
Is it true that ethereum 2.0 has been officially launched? I haven't seen the update right now even though I monitor ETH prices all the time. I can only be sure that when eth 2.0 is fully implemented, the price will go up drastically

tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 05:34:09 PM

it is true that BSC gas fees are cheaper than ETH gas fees, but ETH managed to reduce their gas fees to be cheaper than before, this had a huge impact on ETH, ETH prices immediately shot up to 3800 $, but even so the BSC gas fees were still more cheap
If you want to see the best, then the main thing is not the cost of Gas, because there used to be a gas fee that was cheaper than BSC and even free for the same token, namely TRON, but is TRON now better than BSC? Of course not, because the best thing is not only about the cost of Gas, but there are other things that affect this, and for ETH at the moment the price is already past $ 4000 and this is the new ATH for it.
efreeti

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 05:54:30 PM

Since the cost of Ethreum gas is expensive then many projects that use the BSC network because of the cheaper cost and very easy for us to use, but this is not a momentary development for the BSC network and this will happen even though later the cost of ethreum gas is back down, and I am very sure the two coins will continue to compete both from the price to cooperation with the bounty project.
Right now ETH Developer are working to increase it, ETH network only can process up to 2M transaction per day.
https://ycharts.com/indicators/ethereum_transactions_per_day#:~:text=Ethereum%20Transactions%20Per%20Day%20is,91.93%25%20from%20one%20year%20ago.

10M isn't even nearly enough. It is of course an improvement compared to what it is now, but if ETH 2.0 is supposed to become a major platform we are rather talking 100M transactions or even more than that!
DOH!

Activity: 784
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2021, 06:00:32 PM

ETH is submitted by VanEck to reserve the ETF. And it urged an extremely favorable condition for ETH to reach the next ATH at $ 4k1. And it certainly doesn't stop. People call the case of CZ and BSC seems absurd about gas conservation that the stagnation issue of BSC today will be taken seriously. We made a hasty assessment of BSC ~

clint25n

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 06:14:06 PM

Eth still the best right now than BSC and price both coins very far away between ethereum have been on $4,000 and BSC still under $700, keep believe with ETH is most profitable than BSC but worth to invest on BSC during have lower price right now. Many people looking for with coins still have lower price to get much profit.
deepblue01

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2021, 06:23:00 PM

10M isn't even nearly enough. It is of course an improvement compared to what it is now, but if ETH 2.0 is supposed to become a major platform we are rather talking 100M transactions or even more than that!
Did you believe that ETH transaction will reach 100m transaction per day after eth 2.0 upgrade???
I am looking for it if it become reality

I don't agree you calling some of BSC supported as small traders because any other network chains, there are whales in it.
A lot of my social media friends are earning more than what I can imagine that they can earn and that's because they are supporting BSC and BSC projects.
Yaaa me too. It's not about small trader. Low cost it's also means ETH scalability issue now becomes problem.
As you know ETH daily transaction only 2M transaction compared to BSC has 10M transaction per day
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 07:01:52 PM

It seems like it is very difficult to compete now because ETH has found a new ATH this month and the cost problem has also started to decline a little, and for BNB at this time the price is still below $ 1k so it is very different from ETH's price which has reached more than $ 4K for the unit price.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 07:06:34 PM

This could have happened if the effect of the launch of ETH2.0 did not really make ETH better, plus if more investors switched from ETH to BNB with the initial reason as an alternative while waiting for problems to be resolved at ETH finally felt more comfortable being in the BNB ecosystem, because that is one of the reasons for the growth of BNB today.
Yes, but if everyone who is still in the ETH ecosystem won't feel comfortable? even if the price of ETH is close to the $ 4K mark for one unit? I wonder why so many people flatter BNB's high just because of the low cost issue, while ETH has continued to have a very good boost to date, but there's nothing to flatter about it.
First of all, Ethereum 2.0 is launched but have about 4 phase and if I could remember correctly they currently in the second phase.
BNB, is a hype coin if you don't know cause its purpose was just to be used for trading activities done on Binance but it was hyped by CZ by using the free coins rewards program and if we're to talk about a promising project I will say it ETH. If you're a follower of BSC you'll see that CZ just emulates ETH's idea.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
meysonYo

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 08:05:56 PM

It seems like it is very difficult to compete now because ETH has found a new ATH this month and the cost problem has also started to decline a little, and for BNB at this time the price is still below $ 1k so it is very different from ETH's price which has reached more than $ 4K for the unit price.
The fact that Ethereum updated ATN is certainly good. But together with him the huge commissions in the network returned again. More than 330 gwei per transaction is unheard of. And if we talk about commissions for cross-chain exchanges like Uniswap - there the commission is generally estimated at more than $ 200 ... = (
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 04:10:56 AM

One of the reasons why binance smart chain becomes this big right now is because ethereum gas fee is very high and this force some projects to switch to BSC but what do you think will happen once ethereum gas fee goes lower in near few months? Will BSC faced same fate as binance DEX? Or BSC will remain the better option over ethereum?
This is mostly likely the main reason why Binance Smart Chain became very popular, cause I remember clearly as at last year no one talked about Binance Smart Chain much, I believe many people like me saw BNB as just an exchange coin , but it seems after the huge spike in eth gas fee price devs, traders and investors saw Binance Smart Chain as an alternative since the Ethereum blockchain is having some problems, but with eth 2.0 update, Ethereum might become even better than BSC.

poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 05:38:35 AM

Stick to Ethereum. but I also invest in BNB. BSC Too many tokens are scam. only a matter of hours of scam tokens and abandoned. it's like gambling is not an investment because in just a matter of hours you can get profit. in a matter of hours also lose money. still needs so much improvement for BSC so that the ecosystem can have trust. I myself have experienced several scam cases at the BSC

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
deepblue01

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2021, 08:14:03 AM

Stick to Ethereum. but I also invest in BNB. BSC Too many tokens are scam. only a matter of hours of scam tokens and abandoned. it's like gambling is not an investment because in just a matter of hours you can get profit. in a matter of hours also lose money. still needs so much improvement for BSC so that the ecosystem can have trust. I myself have experienced several scam cases at the BSC
Scam token has already appeared on ETH network few years back. I think it's not related with BSC or ETH.
The discussion is about the price and transaction fee between ETH and BSC

First of all, Ethereum 2.0 is launched but have about 4 phase and if I could remember correctly they currently in the second phase.
Thanks, when will be the third phase?
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 08:46:06 AM

Scam token has already appeared on ETH network few years back. I think it's not related with BSC or ETH.
The discussion is about the price and transaction fee between ETH and BSC
Yes, but when it comes to scam tokens, it doesn't only exist on the ETH network, the BSC network will also exist, because crypto scammers always take advantage of any trends and conditions to find new targets through fraud.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 11:06:55 AM

and now I see ETH prices continue to rise while bsc is stable at 600 $, when eth fees have been resolved maybe bsc won't be this attractive anymore and eth users who previously moved will come back because the fee problem is resolved, so in my opinion it's just a matter of time until eth v2 release.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: