Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:51:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: I have been vaccinated and I'm...
... alive. - 37 (75.5%)
... dead. - 12 (24.5%)
Total Voters: 49

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] Do vaccines kill people?  (Read 2452 times)
AverageGlabella
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1080

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 01:00:10 PM

The clotting as such a small chance the regular medications that we all use such as paracetamol and birth control are probably more likely to have adverse effects.  

You're underestimating it... according to my scientific research 1/3 are dead, so out of ~150 million vaccinated in the US alone, ~50 million must have died by now. On the other hand, apparently they are still able to use the internet so it's not a big deal really.

Its funny because despite your obvious sarcasm your data is probably more accurate than most of the stuff that gets posted here

I cannot wait to get my "Vaccines don't kill people, people do" T Shirt.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 03:25:35 PM

The clotting as such a small chance the regular medications that we all use such as paracetamol and birth control are probably more likely to have adverse effects.  

You're underestimating it... according to my scientific research 1/3 are dead, so out of ~150 million vaccinated in the US alone, ~50 million must have died by now. On the other hand, apparently they are still able to use the internet so it's not a big deal really.

Its funny because despite your obvious sarcasm your data is probably more accurate than most of the stuff that gets posted here

I cannot wait to get my "Vaccines don't kill people, people do" T Shirt.

You are so good.

How about:
Front: "Vaccines don't kill people..."
Back: "... medical people do."

Front and back might prevent the fast outrage many of the people would show against you. Of cours, if you are ready to be mobbed, put both on both sides.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2021, 03:17:32 AM

I think it is time to ban non-vaccinated people from entering government buildings, hospitals, schools, airports, etc.

All businesses that employ non-vaccinated people should have their registrations/licenses revoked and stiff business and personal penalties
should be imposed.

This pandemic will not end until all anti-vaxxers are hunted down and vaccinated.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 09:20:22 PM

I think it is time to ban non-vaccinated people from entering government buildings, hospitals, schools, airports, etc.

All businesses that employ non-vaccinated people should have their registrations/licenses revoked and stiff business and personal penalties
should be imposed.

This pandemic will not end until all anti-vaxxers are hunted down and vaccinated.

Wasn't it just you over the last year, who was downplaying the idea of slavery in the Bible? And here you go, wanting to enslave people all over the world, and based on faulty info, at that.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 07:59:36 AM
Merited by suchmoon (9)

picking and choosing to believe one thing but not another is totally anecdotal... unscientific.

https://ourworldindata.org/explorers/coronavirus-data-explorer

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18512

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 09:19:46 AM
Merited by Cnut237 (1)

-snip-
Can't wait for the mental gymnastics to explain this one. I'm going to go with "As it gets closer to summer, the virus gets killed by the UV rays from the sun going inside your body like Trump said would happen."
Cnut237
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 10:43:34 AM

mental gymnastics

The vaccine rollout started in late December, but cases didn't start dropping until mid-January. This is because the vaccine is irrelevant. Mid-January is when Trump left office. One of his last acts as president was to build a wall around the secret Wuhan Bill Gates Big Pharma 5G Virus Lab where the Covids are manufactured. Of course "they" don't want you to know that, so it's all being suppressed. But this is what's stopping the virus from getting out. Did you think his wall was a stupid xenophobic jingoistic waste of money? Well, you're wrong. Turns out he's actually saved the world.

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 11:46:35 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2021, 01:43:19 PM by tvbcof

The new strategy to make 'vaccines' 'work' is to:

- count vaccinated people as covid cases only if the have to go to the hospital.

- count non-vaccinated people whenever a test comes up positive or whenever a 'doctor' 'suspects' that a person might have 'covid'.  Presumably the same sorts of cash bonuses exist for 'treating covid cases' which is sure to bolster the numbers as needed.

A corresponding fraud:

- halt RT-PCR cycles at 28 when testing for SARS-cov-2 in vaccinated people.

- continue to run the test cycles deep into the no-go zone when testing non-vaccinated people to take advantage of the false-positive rate.

They calculate that most people are to stupid to comprehend the mechanics of the fraud.  Sadly I don't think they are wrong about this.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
cmg777

Activity: 478
Merit: 66

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2021, 01:26:42 PM

The author should have included a middle column for "Adverse affect" because dead people tell no tales after the second shot like "Marvelous" Marvin Haggler, Hank Aaron and DMX. Unless by your definition of "dead" in this case means "Adverse Reaction" that makes the person feel dead like Guillain-Barre syndrome, skin rash, and convulsions after taking the shot. This shot is a gamble no matter how you look at it they never tested it on Animals and human you are the test subject...  And maybe for the hell of it the author should include "I'm a bad anti-vaxxer person, shame shame" in the poll.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2021, 02:48:44 PM

Can't wait for the mental gymnastics to explain this one. I'm going to go with "As it gets closer to summer, the virus gets killed by the UV rays from the sun going inside your body like Trump said would happen."

Well, this poll has scientifically proven that 23.5% of people get killed by the vaccine so obviously the virus gets killed too. Duh.

~

~

Did you take the vaccine? Are you still alive? If that's too complicated, let me know how I can make it easier for the two of you.
Cnut237
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 03:33:08 PM

they never tested it on Animals

Yes, they did...

This time round they skipped animal trials, wonder why?
No, they didn't skip animal trials. This myth was debunked months ago: https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-afs:Content:9792931264

- count vaccinated people as covid cases only if the have to go to the hospital.

- count non-vaccinated people whenever a test comes up positive or whenever a 'doctor' 'suspects' that a person might have 'covid'.
[CITATION NEEDED]

most people are to stupid
too stupid

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 03:54:17 PM

-snip-
Ahh damn Cnut237, we were both wrong. Turns out the real answer is that every doctor, every nurse, every pharmacist, every lab tech, every virologist, every epidemiologist, every you get the idea in the entire world is part of a grand conspiracy that only tvbcof and BADecker can see through! Roll Eyes

Guillain-Barre syndrome
I see you've been taking notes out of tvbcof's book: Throw out words you've just Googled and which you don't understand, conveniently omitting the fact that post-viral GBS is several orders of magnitude more common that post-vaccine GBS.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 04:30:54 PM

-snip-
Ahh damn Cnut237, we were both wrong. Turns out the real answer is that every doctor, every nurse, every pharmacist, every lab tech, every virologist, every epidemiologist, every you get the idea in the entire world is part of a grand conspiracy that only tvbcof and BADecker can see through! Roll Eyes

Yeah, yeah.  This one is getting old.  Any fool can see that very few people would need to be in the manufacture and distribution loop to pull off some adulteration of vaccines.  Why don't you flip to another page in your binder and find a new talking point.

When the first atomic bomb went off it was a big surprise to almost everyone, and the Manhattan project was vastly more visible than the opaque world of pharmaceuticals and biologicals.  They had Los Almos with a stunning collection of top physicists, and huge facilities with tons of workers in Washington and in Oak Ridge.  Almost nobody who worked at or on these facilities had the slightest idea of what they were actually working towards.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 04:43:32 PM

- count non-vaccinated people whenever a test comes up positive or whenever a 'doctor' 'suspects' that a person might have 'covid'.  Presumably the same sorts of cash bonuses exist for 'treating covid cases' which is sure to bolster the numbers as needed.
Right. So if only "very few" people are involved, how many of your conspiracy doctors exactly are seeing suspected COVID cases, given there was a peak of 250,000 a day? Is it one per state, or maybe Fauci sees every one personally? Man, he must be busy!
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 05:05:21 PM

Right. So if only "very few" people are involved, how many of your conspiracy doctors exactly are seeing suspected COVID cases, given there was a peak of 250,000 a day? Is it one per state, or maybe Fauci sees every one personally? Man, he must be busy!

If you give 'free money' by just by having doctors (and dentists even) mark down 'covid', make it clear to them through administrative channels that you wanted them to do that and that they can do it if the victim has a couple of symptoms (e.g., a temp + a headache) and tell them that there will be no follow-up, most people are going to take it.  Doesn't mean that they are exactly 'bad people' since they didn't see much ham in picking up some free bucks, and it certainly doesn't mean that they understand the intricacies of gene therapy or the kinds of control mechanisms people like Schwab and Gates are seeking to put in place.

This stuff is kind of obvious.  Thus, it is also kind of obvious that you are being deliberately dense and/or grasping at straws.

cmg777

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2021, 05:23:48 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2021, 08:07:27 PM by mprep

~

Did you take the vaccine? Are you still alive? If that's too complicated, let me know how I can make it easier for the two of you.

Wow such censoring message much? I didn't take it so option 3 which isn't on the poll or is my new message to you doomed to be not seen or read. As I said in the message content which you removed "dead people tell no tales"".

they never tested it on Animals

Yes, they did...

This time round they skipped animal trials, wonder why?
No, they didn't skip animal trials. This myth was debunked months ago: https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-afs:Content:9792931264

- count non-vaccinated people whenever a test comes up positive or whenever a 'doctor' 'suspects' that a person might have 'covid'.
[CITATION NEEDED]

most people are to stupid
too stupid

Actually they did test it on animals but the animals all died of disease due to what it does to their DNA. Which is why they covered up the prototype of this vaccine before the pandemic was unleased upon the masses.

-snip-

Guillain-Barre syndrome
I see you've been taking notes out of tvbcof's book: Throw out words you've just Googled and which you don't understand, conveniently omitting the fact that post-viral GBS is several orders of magnitude more common that post-vaccine GBS.

OK to everyone "Alive" that took the vaccine keep telling yourself it is only 2 shots you'll have to endure to keep your vaccine passport. It will be more like 1 shots, 2 shots, 3 shots, 4 shots, etc. till it gives you such an adverse reaction that you'll admit you've been scammed and duped into taking something that adversely affected you or worse "dead" but you won't be able to vote dead Cheesy that's what makes this poll so oxymoronic. Someone could vote on your behalf that you are dead though but that is the extent to it.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 05:32:40 PM

This stuff is kind of obvious.
The hilarity of someone who is willfully ignorant of the irrefutable mountain of evidence in favor of vaccines calling anything "obvious". Roll Eyes

It will be more like 1 shots, 2 shots, 3 shots, 4 shots, etc.
Cool. Sign me up. I've lost track of just how many different vaccinations I've received. I'll take a COVID shot every year for the rest of my life if it means not dying on a ventilator, thanks.
cmg777

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2021, 05:56:22 PM

It will be more like 1 shots, 2 shots, 3 shots, 4 shots, etc.

Cool. Sign me up. I've lost track of just how many different vaccinations I've received. I'll take a COVID shot every year for the rest of my life if it means not dying on a ventilator, thanks.

Sure, take your cocktails of vaccine shots its your choice as a person. I'm just trying to enlighten you that like pharmaceuticals they can have adverse side effects depending upon your body type and can make your life miserable. Why does the CDC and HHS have this site then?:

VAERS
https://vaers.hhs.gov/

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 06:00:57 PM

Why does the CDC and HHS have this site then?:

VAERS
https://vaers.hhs.gov/
Because it is the sensible and responsible thing to do? Everything has risks, obviously. You risk death every time you have something to eat.

When the risk of morbidity or mortality from a disease is many orders of magnitude higher than the risk of any serious adverse effect from a vaccine, then the only logical choice is to take the vaccine.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2021, 06:14:56 PM
Merited by Cnut237 (2)

Wow such censoring message much? I didn't take it so option 3 which isn't on the poll or is my new message to you doomed to be not seen or read. As I said in the message content which you removed "dead people tell no tales"".

If you didn't take the vaccine, you can't vote in my poll. You can still troll the thread but please stop multiposting, that's against forum rules.

And as you can see dead people are successfully voting so everything is fine.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: