Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:25:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: I have been vaccinated and I'm...
... alive. - 37 (75.5%)
... dead. - 12 (24.5%)
Total Voters: 49

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] Do vaccines kill people?  (Read 2450 times)
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 07:11:13 AM
Merited by sirazimuth (1), Cnut237 (1)

You simply aren't interested, or you are trolling.
I am not interested in the opinions of random morons on the Internet. I am interested in hard, clinical data.

But just to keep you a little happy, I'll throw out a few Highwire, Monday links from a previous, Highwire Thursday video.
1st link - News article. Not a trial.
2nd link - News article. Not a trial.
3rd link - Governor of Florida announcement. Not a trial.
4th link - News article. Not a trial.
5th link - Florida bill. Not a trial.
6th link - Guidance for pharmacists on the handling of gene therapies. Not a trial.
7th link - Letter to the editor. Not a trial.
8th link - News article. Not a trial.

I got bored after that. Please come back with the clinical trials you promised here:
Many of these studies come from the CDC and the NIH.

After you get the booster shot don't you think they will tell you to get another one?
Maybe. Because I understand that viruses mutate. Just like how I get the flu vaccine every year.

The media lying to you about poison pharma and other fallen products selling you on propaganda and falsehoods.
And yet, I'm the one looking at the hard data, and you're the one using a scam site which pedals bottles of snake oil for $100 each.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cmg777

Activity: 478
Merit: 66

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2021, 11:35:06 AM

After you get the booster shot don't you think they will tell you to get another one?
Maybe. Because I understand that viruses mutate. Just like how I get the flu vaccine every year.

The media lying to you about poison pharma and other fallen products selling you on propaganda and falsehoods.
And yet, I'm the one looking at the hard data, and you're the one using a scam site which pedals bottles of snake oil for $100 each.

You're right viruses mutate but your body at least I hope has an immune system after taking the vaccine. What I'm saying is they want to feed you propaganda that you need something when your body regulates this automatically but perhaps you have a weakened immune system to be desiring to obtain the flu vaccine and even this one. Really, natural supplements would have bolster you're immune system but you choose the pharma vaccine treatment (although you could argue the supplements are merely a treatment as well). Anyway, the best way I can exemplify the way they really sell you things is the following example:

So lets say a person eats a lot of sugary foods and fast foods (cause). They eat them because they are plentiful and convenient so this person develops diabetes (problem) due to this and has to take insulin (solution). The solution is merely a treatment and not a cure and would not have come about if the person didn't eat sugary foods. What they want to do is create a problem then sell you the solution. The thing that irks me about the COVID vaccine is unlike the flu vaccine which was voluntary; the COVID vaccine is suddenly mandatory to do commerce? I feel that is too forceful when this virus is not even like Ebola. It only kills people with a weakened immune system that have lack the necessary daily nutrients the body needs. Viruses kill people all the time with a weakened immune system due to age or dietary deficiencies. 

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 12:49:15 PM

What I'm saying is they want to feed you propaganda that you need something when your body regulates this automatically
The 3.5 million people who have died from COVID don't seem to be "regulating" things very well.

Really, natural supplements would have bolster you're immune system
I am absolutely certain you'll be able to provide some hard data to support this statement. Roll Eyes
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 03:49:39 PM

What I'm saying is they want to feed you propaganda that you need something when your body regulates this automatically
The 3.5 million people who have died from COVID don't seem to be "regulating" things very well.

I am absolutely certain you'll be able to provide some hard data to support this statement. Roll Eyes

Covid is a wisp of the imagination that nobody knows about. It certainly isn't a virus that anybody knows. Why not? It hasn't been isolated... separated out from everything else it is mixed with... so that we can even know what it is.

Since most people think it's important, why aren't there videos and lab reports all over the place, of researchers explaining their doing of the isolation process as they do it? I mean, if there are that many dead from it, why no videos of somebody finding the little bugger, according to Koch's and Rivers' Postulates, the best way to separate one of them out for a fact?

The whole thing is a lie. What people are dying from is years and years of poisoning, some of it by junk food, some of it by vaccines, much of it by bad placebo effect (which you are promoting in your post), and weakened immune systems, from simply doing evil.

Covid isn't a virus... at least in any way that it is hurting anyone. Rather, it's a method for Big Pharma to make more money through a bunch of lies.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
cmg777

Activity: 478
Merit: 66

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2021, 04:15:22 PM

[/quote]

I am actually agreeing with you here they have reported that these people have died of COVID. Some of which is just to get the money from the emergency management funds and insurance companies. You realize that in a population of 7.8 billion (2020) people and your number of 3.5 million is  a drop in the bucket and is considerably normal rate for morbidity with that many people in world. If it was 350 million then it would be a shocker. If you bothered to read my post "this virus kills the weak and the old" (paraphrasing myself).

Ok so you want hard data? How about Vitamin C? Do you think it doesn't help you? WebMD: "Though it may not be the cure for the common cold, the benefits of vitamin C may include protection against immune system deficiencies, cardiovascular disease, prenatal health problems, eye disease, and even skin wrinkling."

https://www.webmd.com/diet/features/the-benefits-of-vitamin-c#1

Also the British would put lime juice into their grog for their Naval soldier and the limes contained vitamin C which was not shared knowledge with other countries such as Spain as their soldiers would die of scurvy. The British soldiers were slang nicknamed with the term "Limey"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limey

At this point we're just arguing just to argue. You're gonna believe what you want and I will believe what I want. The truth is out there search for it and you will find it in strange places. Don't put your mind in the cloud of the media or government as you will become a slave/serf to their means if you do.

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 04:32:58 PM
Merited by Cnut237 (2)

It hasn't been isolated
Incorrect.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7036342/
https://jvi.asm.org/content/94/11/e00543-20
https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0247524
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nuccore/MN908947

You realize that in a population of 7.8 billion (2020) people and your number of 3.5 million is  a drop in the bucket and is considerably normal rate for morbidity with that many people in world.
Incorrect.
https://ourworldindata.org/excess-mortality-covid

Ok so you want hard data? How about Vitamin C? Do you think it doesn't help you?
If you don't understand the difference between preventing scurvy and curing COVID, then that's on you.

You're gonna believe what you want and I will believe what I want.
I don't "believe" anything in this case. I understand the facts. That's all.
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 06:45:54 PM

There are 6 ghosts voting in the poll  Roll Eyes

Scary how dead people can open their phone/computers, open bitcointalk.org and click this specific thread just to vote "DEAD" lmao

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 09:03:31 PM

Scary how dead people can open their phone/computers, open bitcointalk.org and click this specific thread just to vote "DEAD" lmao

They're not dead. They are the Elders. Check out Timothy Zahn's Conquerors sci-fi series - https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=Conquerors+by+timothy+zahn&ia=web.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Whytee

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 09:30:57 PM

This is a very technical question which we can not come to a totally conclusion without a well convinced fact. The virus was nation wide, that affected many sources of living which the world is till yet to recover from. So many medical professionals sacrificed their time, many stayed away from their family and love ones.i believe Finding the vaccine was a contribute effort from professional medical practitioners.

It's  a little hard to concur that the vaccine will be issue out without proper medical examinations to know  the side effects on human health. Just like I said previously In this kind of situation it's good to pin your points down on a well  satisfied fact. The virus also affected some high classed personalities that  also took the vaccines. We all know everyone takes life important.

Some of us has now returned back  to our businesses  and life styles, that's as a result of the effort made to reduce the spread of the virus. there should be considering that the vaccine is still for the betterment of the infected individuals.

I do not disagree with all the points made here. I am only say that before we make any conclusions on what's what. Our fact should finalized not based on personal assumptions or propaganda. Our conclusions should be driving towards other public opinions, it's also good that our source of Information should be globally recognized.

This my point of view. Let's keep reasoning together.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 09:57:18 PM

This is a very technical question which we can not come to a totally conclusion without a well convinced fact. The virus was nation wide, that affected many sources of living which the world is till yet to recover from. So many medical professionals sacrificed their time, many stayed away from their family and love ones.i believe Finding the vaccine was a contribute effort from professional medical practitioners.

It's  a little hard to concur that the vaccine will be issue out without proper medical examinations to know  the side effects on human health. Just like I said previously In this kind of situation it's good to pin your points down on a well  satisfied fact. The virus also affected some high classed personalities that  also took the vaccines. We all know everyone takes life important.

Some of us has now returned back  to our businesses  and life styles, that's as a result of the effort made to reduce the spread of the virus. there should be considering that the vaccine is still for the betterment of the infected individuals.

I do not disagree with all the points made here. I am only say that before we make any conclusions on what's what. Our fact should finalized not based on personal assumptions or propaganda. Our conclusions should be driving towards other public opinions, it's also good that our source of Information should be globally recognized.

This my point of view. Let's keep reasoning together.

Okay. Let's.

Covid is important. So, where are the thousands of detailed reports from the ongoing isolation of the Covid virus. Not just detailed "we did it"'s. But the videos where the isolation is thoroughly being done in front of the camera?... with explanations by the researchers doing it?

Maybe there isn't any Covid virus isolation, and the whole thing is something else other than a virus.

Either they don't know what it is and are lying to us, or they do know and aren't telling us. But how can we be so gullible as to accept them and their vaccines without proof?

The whole point of vaccines killing people isn't really what this thread is about. The CDC has already admitted to that in their VAERS reports - https://www.openvaers.com/. The point of this thread is really that they keep on killing and maiming people with their so-called vaccines.

Consider any company that produces a product. If one or two people died from their product, they would shut their whole operation down until they cleared up the problem. Not the vaccine companies. Just the opposite for them. The more people their vaccines kill and maim, the more they are out there selling their death to the people.

So, what you are really trying to do is turn the whole vaccine death thing into a talk-game.

Cool

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 10:42:35 PM

The flu vaccine, at least as I understand it, is not a booster shot, but is rather something that protects against the mutated version of the flu going around that year. Or something close to the above description.

I understand a booster shot to be something along the lines of getting your body to continue making antibodies so that if the virus does enter into your system, your immune system can quickly defeat the virus.

On a slightly unrelated note, the response to covid has made the flu almost not a problem. For example, hospitalizations related to the flu are down 90% from the prior low point, which was during the 2011-12 flu season, on a per population basis. 
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 23, 2021, 08:37:53 AM

They're not dead. They are the Elders. Check out Timothy Zahn's Conquerors sci-fi series - https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=Conquerors+by+timothy+zahn&ia=web.

Cool

But but but, the poll question is clearer than the windshields of your trucks

Nah not interested to scifi movies made before I was even born.

Iphomme

Activity: 69
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 23, 2021, 01:50:25 PM

Inspired by our dear P&S celebrity BADecker:

The vaccines kill, and the deaths are being hidden.

I must say I have some doubts about this statement. Let's have a quick vote and set the record straight. Obviously only vaccinated people can vote because we can trust only first-hand experiences. So if you have been vaccinated please let us know if you're still alive or not.

For me every people had a different Genes or unique instruction of the body like me. I've been vaccinated  last 3 months  and now still alive and healthy . Before I vaccinated they give me some procedure and I undergo of an Home quarantine.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 05:43:38 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2021, 07:43:03 PM by BADecker

Inspired by our dear P&S celebrity BADecker:

The vaccines kill, and the deaths are being hidden.

I must say I have some doubts about this statement. Let's have a quick vote and set the record straight. Obviously only vaccinated people can vote because we can trust only first-hand experiences. So if you have been vaccinated please let us know if you're still alive or not.

For me every people had a different Genes or unique instruction of the body like me. I've been vaccinated  last 3 months  and now still alive and healthy . Before I vaccinated they give me some procedure and I undergo of an Home quarantine.

Note that suchmoon wants a vote, like he thinks that voting is going to make what happens regarding Covid and the jabs.

Other than that, I wish some of the dead-from-Covid people could get in here and vote.

Another researcher who has determined that (essentiall) all Covid vaccinated will be dead in 5 years (two years). It's a bit difficult to follow how this is being said in the Wiki article. But it's there.

All Vaccinated people will die within 2 years

NOTE - some of these links have already been removed...

Nobel Prize Winner Luc Montagnier has confirmed that there is no chance of survival for people who have received any form of the vaccine. In the shocking interview, the world's top virologist stated blankly: "there is no hope, and no possible treatment for those who have been vaccinated already. We must be prepared to incinerate the bodies." The scientific genius backed claims of other pre eminent virologists after studying the constituents of the vaccine. "They will all die from antibody dependent enhancement. Nothing more can be said."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luc_Montagnier
https://streamable.com/dxp1qa
http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/322345744

Cool

Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2021, 09:56:32 PM

~
indeed there are some people who are not suitable for this covid vaccine
Recently there has been an issue of the AstraZeneca vaccine causing many deaths, I don't really agree because 3 days ago I was injected with it

the point is that each person's DNA structure is unique, there may be some who die from the vaccine but that is because of the body's genetic response errors maybe

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 12:08:48 AM

^^^ Yes, but, whatever is going wrong, if the products of any other company happened to kill a handful of people, they'd shut down, and take their products off the market until a full investigation was done.

Yet, the CDC through VAERS admits to over 4,000 deaths in the USA alone from the vaccines - https://www.openvaers.com/. Read through the home page carefully, and you will see how the medical is showing us that the number might be over 400,000.

Cool

yascrypto94

Activity: 35
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 12:13:05 AM

Vaccines do not kill people, to develop each vaccine humanity should wait for a long time, it is not something easy to develop a vaccine which is going to be given to the mass. You can read about the history of vaccines to see that some vaccines took more than 15 years to be developed
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2021, 12:40:15 AM

~
indeed there are some people who are not suitable for this covid vaccine
Recently there has been an issue of the AstraZeneca vaccine causing many deaths, I don't really agree because 3 days ago I was injected with it

the point is that each person's DNA structure is unique, there may be some who die from the vaccine but that is because of the body's genetic response errors maybe

I'm still afraid to get vaccinated actually. Even if they are saying its safe but I doubt getting a vaccine until maybe the rest of the world got vaccinated already, then I can go out of my cave and enjoy life without a vaccine.

CDC had been covering everything they've done in the past, lots of anomalies accounted but no truth is actually revealed to the public. I do believe there is truth to this corona virus since its evolving flu but the for the longest time, they knew flu had been around for centuries but they never really found out the truth about it.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 12:51:52 AM

Only 5000 out of 90 million Africans have opted for the Coronavirus vaccine. - https://www.brighteon.com/af2783f1-d98d-4368-a038-29315133327d.

Cool

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2021, 01:40:03 PM

I'm still alive, if for no other reason than to piss BADecker off.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: