Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:52:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: I have been vaccinated and I'm...
... alive. - 37 (75.5%)
... dead. - 12 (24.5%)
Total Voters: 49

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] Do vaccines kill people?  (Read 2450 times)
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 03:15:46 PM

Only 5000 out of 90 million Africans have opted for the Coronavirus vaccine. - https://www.brighteon.com/af2783f1-d98d-4368-a038-29315133327d.

Cool

Not quite sure why that merits a sunglasses emoji, but anyway...

Africa has administered 59% of its vaccine supply (as of June 2nd 2021). And whilst there is certainly a degree of vaccine hesitancy, there are, as you might expect (or, rather, as anyone else might expect), other factors involved...

Through its involvement in the region, including COVID and vaccine science trainings for health workers, Project HOPE identified several challenges and gaps contributing to a low vaccination rate in Africa. While insufficient COVID-19 vaccine supplies remains a top issue for African countries, other reported issues include the lack of funds, lack of trained professionals and hesitancy among the population to get the vaccine. In addition, many countries were not able to reach priority groups because they are not equipped with up-to-date registration systems that allow to locate and register these priority individuals. Finally, because of a severe lack of vaccine doses, many countries were using different vaccines, which created challenges such as keeping track of who gets what type of vaccine, differing logistics and storage requirements and training vaccinators to give different vaccines.
https://reliefweb.int/report/world/africas-lack-vaccine-not-only-reason-slow-vaccine-rollout

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Natsuu

Activity: 1106
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 03:33:57 PM

I'm still alive, if for no other reason than to piss BADecker off.

Sorry, but BADecker's clock for vaccinated death has increased from 2-3 months to within 2 years now.

My relatives (a family of 5) has been alive after being vaccinated since january/February so that counts as about 5 to 6 months already

Barinekapaul

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 04:23:40 PM

I cannot really state clearly if it kills or not But;

There has been serious complaints from those who have taken the vaccine, and such has been
1. I slept all day after the first vaccine.
2. I find it difficult to use the hand after the vaccine was given

So with these complaints, it might be hard on some person's which could eventually lead to Death at last.

S T R A Y   ███  ANIMAL TOKEN -  CHARITY AND INVESTMENTS
─ ───── ─    BUY NOW       ─ ───── ─
WEBSITE     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     REDDIT     WHITEPAPER
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18507

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 06:17:18 PM

So with these complaints, it might be hard on some person's which could eventually lead to Death at last.
You are absolutely right. Feeling a bit sleepy and having a numb arm for a few hours are absolutely unacceptable side effects for a life saving vaccine! What if I drop a glass of water and have to clean it up!? What if I fall asleep and miss the second half of The Bachelorette!? I'd rather take my chances of dying on a ventilator than live a life where I don't know who gets a rose!

You can put me down as another one who is firmly still alive following the vaccine. And believe me I am still alive. I'm doing science and I'm still alive. I feel FANTASTIC and I'm still alive.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 07:05:41 PM

You can put me down as another one who is firmly still alive following the vaccine. And believe me I am still alive. I'm doing science and I'm still alive. I feel FANTASTIC and I'm still alive.

Lol.  Last month you were doing 'medicine'...and of course trolling a crypto-currency forum bobbing for pennies with footer spam.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 07:09:43 PM
Merited by Cnut237 (2)

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2021, 07:46:44 PM

Try to overcome your fear of needles, don't let it kill you:

https://kidshealth.org/en/teens/tips-shots.html
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 08:29:12 PM

Code:
  ------------
 |  The Joke  |  <-----  'Doctor' OILEO
  ------------

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 08:51:37 PM

Why get so upset about a joke going over your head, when basic facts have been going over your head since second grade?
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 09:01:45 PM

Why get so upset about a joke going over your head, when basic facts have been going over your head since second grade?

What makes you think I'm upset?  Perhaps you are assuming that my reaction would be similar to yours?

Shamm

Activity: 1064
Merit: 343

Hhampuz is the best manager

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 07:21:02 AM

The vaccines kill, and the deaths are being hidden.

Yes it's true some feedback of the people who got Vaccine's are being hided cause they will scared to open up in the community so that the people might be scared to take to the Vaccine. An it will be the reason why people don't have an interest to take Vaccine cause they saw in social media about people who got Vaccine's and die cause their body can not fight the immune of the Vaccine's ,some people also who completed the dosage of the Vaccine was  very happy and after that many few days their body reacts something until their body can't stand alone.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                             █
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          █
            ▄▄████████▄▄     █
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄   █
          █████▀▀  ▀▀█████▄  █
          █████      ██████  █
          █████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀  █
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀   █
            ▀▀████████▀▀     █
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          █
█                             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
|ROLLBOTS||
▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄
▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
██████████████████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
████████▀▀▀  ▄▄▄  ████████
████████▀▀▀  ███  ████████
███████▀▀▀▀      ▄████████
██  ██████████████████  ██
▀▀  ██████████  ▀▀
▀▀  ██  ▀▀
NEW|
       RLB      
WHITEPAPER
RLB LOTTERY
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 07:29:54 AM

one thing is for sure. my body is fine without that covid vaccine  Tongue
ifarted

Activity: 235
Merit: 65

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 06:54:37 AM

Inspired by our dear P&S celebrity BADecker:

The vaccines kill, and the deaths are being hidden.

I must say I have some doubts about this statement. Let's have a quick vote and set the record straight. Obviously only vaccinated people can vote because we can trust only first-hand experiences. So if you have been vaccinated please let us know if you're still alive or not.

Although i did not get vaccinated, i know a lot of people who got vaccinated. Some suddenly collapsed and their body got weakened even though they're very healthy before the injection of the vaccine for the safety of covid-19 virus. The second dose was even more worse but at the end of the day they are still doing great. They only suffered a little but none of them died ,(my neighbors and relatives).

Many people gossips and telling romurs that a vaccine could kill a person however i don't think that it can kill a person. Regardless there's still a 20% chance that it could, in my own perspective. Maybe it depends on what type of vaccine you've got injected and if you have a weak body already that could not be good for you. It's best to avoid it since it could be critical to you.

As long as there's a chance for you to avoid, you have to avoid it especially when you're not sure whether you'd like to get vaccinated or not. it's best to observe first before actually running cause you might fall down the cliff without knowing

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
_Miracle

Activity: 905
Merit: 657

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2021, 09:52:22 AM

"Who is this irresistible creature who has an insatiable love for the dead?"

"gather around non-believers and witness a miracle"

Rob Zombie - Living Dead Girl (Official Video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvsMPOfblfg

*insert emoji laughing with tears streaming

There 'used' to be more truth in forums than anywhere else.  Twitter:  @cryptobitchicks  Spock: "I am expressing multiple attitudes simultaneously. To which are you referring?"  INTJ-A
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2021, 12:35:30 PM

there's still a 20% chance

Absurd. That would mean 30+ million people would be dead just in the US. You really need to learn how to make up stupid numbers. For example BADecker, our resident conspiraspammer, claims that everyone who takes the vaccine will die within 2 years or later. That's sufficiently scary to those who need a daily fear diet but otherwise meaningless.

Meanwhile I'm still alive.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 03:45:32 PM

it's best to observe first before actually running cause you might fall down the cliff without knowing

Certainly. And the best way to observe is to look at the data, rather than shouting a random and inexplicable "20%".

We are a year and a half into this thing. There are vast vast quantities of data available to anyone who cares to look.

Here you go, an interactive chart measuring Covid vaccinations against Covid deaths: https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/covid-vaccinations-vs-covid-death-rate
Go to the link, look at the data, hover over a particular country to see it in isolation. Click to view the data sources and see how the chart is put together. Analyse trends. Consider any complicating factors (such as the rise of the Delta variant). Try to decide whether vaccination against Covid is a good thing. Knock yourself out.*

* Just don't claim it's a side effect of the vaccine.

Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2021, 03:38:05 AM

So far,i have not seen covid19 vaccine as a drugs that can kill, rather it relieves people from their illness.Yeah,it is true rumours  are saying that the vaccine kills after some years,or the vaccine will kill after a certain period of time.
Before administering it on patients,it has been tested and confirmed that the drug is good and can be giving to humans,
Vaccines are also of different types,there are some vaccines that has great side effect on anybody who takes it. but before a drug is taken,it is good that the drugs should have passed all the stages and processes of testing if the drug is ok or not.
safinahmed

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

Light up the darkness!

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 05:10:52 AM
Merited by _Miracle (1)

My mother already got her first dose and she's doing fine.

I'v completed the registration and waiting to get vaccinated.
In my opinion, vaccines are safe.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2021, 01:28:16 PM
Merited by o_e_l_e_o (4)

Just checking in to report that I'm still alive.

Also I have good news for the dominant Bitcointalk demographic of alpha males:

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/article/covid-19-may-impair-mens-sexual-performance

Men may be six times more likely to develop brief or long-term erectile dysfunction after contracting the virus. The vaccine can prevent this.

So get the vaccine. Or don't, if taking yourself out of the gene pool is your goal.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 01:39:51 PM

Just checking in to report that I'm still alive.
I'm still not, but I'm hoping my third vaccine will at least reanimate my corpse or something.

Also I have good news for the dominant Bitcointalk demographic of alpha males:
Avoiding the vaccine is also literally making them stupider (if it doesn't kill them), and God knows they really can't afford for that to happen.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/eclinm/article/PIIS2589-5370(21)00324-2/fulltext
People who had recovered from COVID-19, including those no longer reporting symptoms, exhibited significant cognitive deficits versus controls
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: