Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:19:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Covid-19 vaccination becoming a criteria to live in the world  (Read 1024 times)
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2021, 04:38:17 AM

My acquaintances fell ill. The whole family - husband, wife, child (my godson, now we support him, because he lives alone), mother-in-law ... The whole family was opposed to vaccinations, protective masks, and believed that Covid-19 is all a world conspiracy and vaccination = microchipping for remote control by people (!!!). It would be funny if it weren't sad. The mother-in-law, who said that all this is a conspiracy of the imperialists, and that everything is treated with herbs, is in intensive care with a very bad prognosis. The child (14 years old) is the easiest to endure, but his condition is not very good. Husband and wife (48-50 years old) are in the hospital, the condition is of moderate severity. But they knew about all the world conspiracies ...

The same story.. people opposed to vaccination getting infected. Now after two years, they should have known about the truth. Billions have been vaccinated till now and hardly any one is suffering from the side effects. But the propaganda against vaccine is still being spread. Even now, I receive WhatsApp messages once in a while. They claim that if you take the vaccine, then you may end up impotent. Some messages claim that even if you get infected with COVID, you should not get admitted to hospitals. They claim that organs are being stolen from COVID patients. Unfortunately a lot of people believe these unsubstantiated rumors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 08:19:26 AM

I just received my 2nd dose of Moderna a few hours ago and I’ll have to wait 2 more weeks before declared fully vaccinated. I’m gonna expect some mild symptoms later or tomorrow such as fever/chills, fatigue, weakness, body pain, soreness of the injected part, etc. I also got a free upsize of the frappe drink I’ve ordered as I have presented my vaccination proof card.

In my 1st dose a month ago, I did experienced these symptoms but only lasted for a day. It means that my antibodies are responding well, and I expect that I will experience the same thing later or so. I had no problem getting a rest for a while.

Yes I know this is pure marketing stuff for most businesses and companies to encourage us to get vaccinated. Although that it’s not mandatory for us to get vaccinated here in the Philippines, it’s just that this is the reality now of being vaccinated vs unvaccinated.

At first, I was hesitant because of the side effects of these vaccines, especially the blood clot cases in Astrazeneca. But I am more scared of Delta variant as it’s the dominant one right here in the Philippines. Even healthy and younger ones have died of COVID-19 due to being unvaccinated compared to their parents who are at their senior level.

Even if I catch the COVID-19 virus, I won’t get hospitalized because the vaccine prevents me from getting a severe condition. Got no problem being quarantined or isolated as long I’m not getting a severe condition.

My travel requirements would be lessen thanks to the COVID-19 vaccination card, if I wanted to travel somewhere for business or work purposes.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Rasa nanas

Activity: 1386
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 03:14:59 PM

Many countries have made mandatory vaccination as the main condition so that people can return to normal activities and vaccinate to achieve herd immunity, these countries are France, Italy and the United States, I think in the near future this policy will be implemented in all countries so that no options other than vaccination.
I think all countries nowadays have made vaccines a requirement for normal life. but the time to reach 70% each country is different because the population and the level of public awareness of a country are different. in the area where I live vaccinations are going very slowly because most people in my area are affected by fake news about vaccinations.

Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 03:43:51 PM

Many countries have made mandatory vaccination as the main condition so that people can return to normal activities and vaccinate to achieve herd immunity, these countries are France, Italy and the United States, I think in the near future this policy will be implemented in all countries so that no options other than vaccination.

My country is also going that way, to get public services, citizens must be vaccinated, now we have entered the second stage of vaccination, although there are many obstacles but the government's goal by vaccinating is to protect its citizens so that they are immediately free and immune from covid.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Ngemmeng

Activity: 1106
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 03:48:25 PM

I think all countries nowadays have made vaccines a requirement for normal life. but the time to reach 70% each country is different because the population and the level of public awareness of a country are different. in the area where I live vaccinations are going very slowly because most people in my area are affected by fake news about vaccinations.
Fake news isn't the only reason vaccinations don't go well. lack of public awareness about the importance of vaccination is another cause of not going well vaccination. the government must actively provide education about the importance of vaccination so that everyone knows how important vaccination is.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 07:41:46 PM

Got my 2nd dose today with pfizer. Here in my place there are lot of discounts in every store like there are gasoline stations that has discounts in every liter you purchase for vacinnated person. There are also few restaurants. I think private sectors are getting or pushing people to get vaccinated

The problem with Pfizer is that the efficacy of the vaccine wanes after 5-6 months. A recent study found that the efficacy of Pfizer reduces to just 42%, after five months (compared to this, Moderna fares much better and it has a 76% efficacy after 5 months). Then you need to get a booster dose to remain protected against COVID. This is one of the disadvantages for mRNA vaccines, when compared to Non-Replicating Viral Vector types. On the other hand, the overall efficacy of vaccines like AstraZeneca (AZD1222) may be lower, but they offer protection for a much longer duration.  

Then get the needed booster after 5 months, problem solved. Doesn't matter was vaccines you got, as long as you have the protection against covid and it's variants, it's better as compare to not getting any vaccine at all because you don't want to. So there's no advantage or disadvantage, I'm sure the government are more willing or if getting a booster will cost some money, then do it. Now kids are the next demographics to be vaccinated (age 12-17) and hopefully it will be roll out in the coming months, so that when they go face to face in school, they are protected. Or this could be mandated by any schools and universities before allowing any students to go again in schools.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████