Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 2106 times)
brknmg

Activity: 13
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 06:40:06 PM

If 4444sport is called scam after 1 guy is kicked out because violating the t&c,  then why are you allowing members here promoting the biggest f*ckign scam of life, 1xbit? You are in the same room with 100% stealers cheaters and 1 site which is "maybe" a scam, but only one man is saying that...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 07:03:24 PM

If 4444sport is called scam after 1 guy is kicked out because violating the t&c,  then why are you allowing members here promoting the biggest f*ckign scam of life, 1xbit? You are in the same room with 100% stealers cheaters and 1 site which is "maybe" a scam, but only one man is saying that...

How does 4444sport.com allow to advertise other bookmaker?
This forum is for everyone, and the 1xBit ad is in the users signature. To delete posts in a thread, an OP would have to create a "self moderated" thread. If there is no such option, only moderators can remove posts.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1265

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2021, 04:00:05 AM

Design looks clean and smooth but what does the 4444 in your name stands for? There's going to be much confusions with the name. A lot of typographic errors from people typing 444 instead of 4444 and typing Sports in place of Sport. Did you give thoughts to all that before choosing your name?

I'm asking because traffic leakages is a big deal in any online business, that's why people invest a lot of money to acquire fine names that has little or no ambiguities.

I think this 4444  stands for nothing but op or owner of the site tried to take a domain called sport but it is not available then tried 4sport again not available, then 44sport that is also unavailable then 444sport that is unavailable too finally tried 4444sport and got that. I searched before replying you on godaddy and noticed like this.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 04:43:00 AM

Design looks clean and smooth but what does the 4444 in your name stands for? There's going to be much confusions with the name. A lot of typographic errors from people typing 444 instead of 4444 and typing Sports in place of Sport. Did you give thoughts to all that before choosing your name?

I'm asking because traffic leakages is a big deal in any online business, that's why people invest a lot of money to acquire fine names that has little or no ambiguities.

I think this 4444  stands for nothing but op or owner of the site tried to take a domain called sport but it is not available then tried 4sport again not available, then 44sport that is also unavailable then 444sport that is unavailable too finally tried 4444sport and got that. I searched before replying you on godaddy and noticed like this.

This kind of typographic error might be dangerous for users once the site is popular and get a huge traffic then there are scammers who bought the double 4 or triple 4 domain to scam users from the original 4444sports. What users need to do is to double check the link before clicking or better to bookmark the official original page to avoid phishing attempts.
bislom

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 10:28:53 AM

can somebody from the support team maybe tell me something about the limits?
i just registered but did not deposit yet i want to be sure the limits are decent.
from what i can see now is that many matches have limits like 500 usd ?
don't they have live support? why not contact them? check the bottom right side of the screen when you go to their website, you'll see an icon there that when clicked it will pop up a chat box to their live chat support. you can also email their support through support@4444sport.com

here's a reference to their live chat support.
contact us through live chat (11:00 - 21:00 CET) or via email - support@4444sport.com (24/7)

ow I get it now. i was checking it on my mobile and on mobile version they seems to have not live chat support?
i checked myself the limits it turns out that on the big leagues they have higher limits and on lower leagues where there is probably less interest the limits are lower.
4444sport.com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 12:54:51 PM

COngrats for advertising here in Bitcointalk , surely you'll gain more and more players from doing this , but of course that is depend on how you will attract people here from your bonuses, events and specially your legitimacy .
there are so many gambling online in crypto that popping now as we knew this season the 4th quarter is where most people invest in gambling as same as the owners of the sites.

The interface is simple and the only needed is proper advertising , try to conduct more events and also campaigning .

You are correct about this. We are planning to start campaigns soon. This will also include a signature campaign and review campaign as well.
We also want to hold a weekly promotion on the forum, where people can win free money in their account on our site.
Every idea/suggestion is welcome.

We tried to come up with a name that is easy for users to remember and that is unique.
We have chosen for 4444sport, since its 4 times the 4 in the name.

i just registered but did not deposit yet i want to be sure the limits are decent.
don't they have live support? why not contact them? check the bottom right side of the screen when you go to their website, you'll see an icon there that when clicked it will pop up a chat box to their live chat support. you can also email their support through support@4444sport.com

contact us through live chat (11:00 - 21:00 CET) or via email - support@4444sport.com (24/7)

ow I get it now. i was checking it on my mobile and on mobile version they seems to have not live chat support?
i checked myself the limits it turns out that on the big leagues they have higher limits and on lower leagues where there is probably less interest the limits are lower.

If you wish to place a bet where your preferred stake is not available, you are allowed to repeat your bets.
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 04:23:41 PM

We tried to come up with a name that is easy for users to remember and that is unique.

As for me, the name is very easy to remember and that's okay. However, there is a danger that scammers will try to make phishing attemts as it is easy to get confused by typing 4 three times instead of four. Maybe you should somehow gently warn your users and advise them to be careful.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
bislom

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 06:21:25 PM

COngrats for advertising here in Bitcointalk , surely you'll gain more and more players from doing this , but of course that is depend on how you will attract people here from your bonuses, events and specially your legitimacy .
there are so many gambling online in crypto that popping now as we knew this season the 4th quarter is where most people invest in gambling as same as the owners of the sites.

The interface is simple and the only needed is proper advertising , try to conduct more events and also campaigning .

You are correct about this. We are planning to start campaigns soon. This will also include a signature campaign and review campaign as well.
We also want to hold a weekly promotion on the forum, where people can win free money in their account on our site.
Every idea/suggestion is welcome.

If you wish to place a bet where your preferred stake is not available, you are allowed to repeat your bets.

So this basically means users can places bet as much as they want or will the system cap you if you placed to many bets on the same event/market ?
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 06:34:55 PM

Regarding the name I don't know if anyone noticed it, but the smartest thing is that in many countries there are firewalls that pick up the names of gambling websites (bet, win and similar) and block them with internet providers. I think 4444sport will not be caught by them too soon ..  Wink

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
4444sport.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 01:01:59 PM

4444sport.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 12:59:24 PM

bislom

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 04:36:37 PM

What is the minimum stake on your site?
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1848

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2021, 07:52:00 PM

@radex
@LEVSKI7

It seems that you have had a problem with some sites in the past. We regret that, but we have nothing to do with the mentioned sites Malubit and/or Adkinsbet.
If you have reasons to believe we do, please share your evidence. If you do not have any substantial evidence, please stop making false and baseless accusations.

Thank you.
Dont make it that deeper problem if someone is accusing or thinking false about your site instead make them learn about your legitimacy by serving your gambler the best you can be.

It is normal in this forum that accusation and critics are there specially those who had been working in other site that might be triggered by your presence .

If they are wrong then prove it .

welcome to the forum anyway.

I agree with your statement, however it would be nice if OP could show many more things that could make the forum members fall in love, when reading the thread its reason for being tends to be confused, it seems too much to be a "reputation" thread and the truth would like to see more details of the site, as I do, there must be many more users waiting to get an appreciation of your site.
Thank you.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
4444sport.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 09:58:28 AM

@radex
@LEVSKI7

It seems that you have had a problem with some sites in the past. We regret that, but we have nothing to do with the mentioned sites Malubit and/or Adkinsbet.
If you have reasons to believe we do, please share your evidence. If you do not have any substantial evidence, please stop making false and baseless accusations.

Thank you.
Dont make it that deeper problem if someone is accusing or thinking false about your site instead make them learn about your legitimacy by serving your gambler the best you can be.

It is normal in this forum that accusation and critics are there specially those who had been working in other site that might be triggered by your presence .

If they are wrong then prove it .

welcome to the forum anyway.

I agree with your statement, however it would be nice if OP could show many more things that could make the forum members fall in love, when reading the thread its reason for being tends to be confused, it seems too much to be a "reputation" thread and the truth would like to see more details of the site, as I do, there must be many more users waiting to get an appreciation of your site.
Thank you.

We do appreciate the suggestions from users. At the moment we are preparing a promotion, which will be posted in the next days.
panjul07
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1351

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2021, 02:13:00 PM

We do appreciate the suggestions from users. At the moment we are preparing a promotion, which will be posted in the next days.

Sounds good, but make sure that your promotion is attractive from player's perspective so you will get good interest from potential participants.
Anyway, do you have a plan to add casino games in the future or you are focusing to be sports betting site only?

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
4444sport.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 05:49:51 PM

What is the minimum stake on your site?

The minimum stake per bet is 5 EUR/USD.

Sounds good, but make sure that your promotion is attractive from player's perspective so you will get good interest from potential participants.
Anyway, do you have a plan to add casino games in the future or you are focusing to be sports betting site only?

We already have a contract with a Casino Provider regarding the casino and live casino.
We will try to implement this casino in a few weeks. We received the request from more users that they prefer to play at the casino as well.
The promotion that we will run on the forum will be completely free to participate for users. There might be only a limit for the number of participants.
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 08:39:08 PM

Are you committed to not performing any KYC regardless of regulatory pressures?

Seems like that you have a license from Costa Rica. What happens if they ask you to perform KYC?

Would you still allow anonymous accounts to cash out? If not, I think it may be misleading to advertise no KYC as one of your features.

Naficopa

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 09:51:50 PM

Are you committed to not performing any KYC regardless of regulatory pressures?

Seems like that you have a license from Costa Rica. What happens if they ask you to perform KYC?

Would you still allow anonymous accounts to cash out? If not, I think it may be misleading to advertise no KYC as one of your features.

It seems that in Costa Rica this is not a problem as KYC verification is not needed:

We choose Costa Rica license since it allows users from much more countries to play on our website, as well as to eliminate the needs of the KYC for all of our players.
The only jurisdictions that are not allowed to play on our site are Costa Rica and USA.

It seems unlikely that any government would not require verification of casino users. If this is the case in Costa Rica, it means it's a great place to register business. Although this freedom will probably not last long.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
MrcMrc

Activity: 518
Merit: 45

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 09:58:35 PM

The point that got my attention was the fact that the minimum bet is a bit high $5 minimum bet is still on a high side, I will suggests since your site is a new one you should lower you minimum bet to allow small players bet on your site.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
Naficopa

View Profile
November 19, 2021, 01:48:30 AM

The point that got my attention was the fact that the minimum bet is a bit high $5 minimum bet is still on a high side, I will suggests since your site is a new one you should lower you minimum bet to allow small players bet on your site.

4444sport does not charge additional fees for withdrawals. If the minimal bets were much lower, I can imagine how big the costs would be if low betting users wanted to cash out a few bucks every now and then.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..