Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:50:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sanction isn't the right option  (Read 2661 times)
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1880

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2022, 08:02:25 PM

More than half a trillion dollars worth of assets has been frozen by the international community on the currency and property of Russia and its elite. I consider it absolutely fair that these funds be transferred to Ukraine to restore its economy. This would greatly deter such aggressors in the future and encourage his people to restrain their maddened gangsters.

How can you separate frozen funds of Russian citizen, that did not vote for Putin on election, from those who did? Or a guy, who has Russian passport, lives and works abroad, does not care about Russian government at all, but has his funds also frozen. You are judging whole nation for deeds of several persons.

I can do that also. When I was a kid, other kid at kinder garden took my toy car. This kids grand-grand-grand-grand father has Ukrainian roots. I think I would blame all Ukrainians after this.

But a good Russian, a lover of the Russian world, would kill your parents, rape your sister, steal a washing machine, shit in your house and destroy it. This is how they now behave in Ukraine!
And about the typewriter, you gave an example in vain, it is not correct. The right example - if in kindergarten, you shit all the children in their shoes, pissed in a vat of tea in the dining room, and then you would be PUNISHED for bad behavior, they took away the typewriter, and put you in a corner! Russia was punished for a reason, but for crimes that have already surpassed the crimes of Nazi Germany!

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 04:07:20 AM

I think sanctions from Europe and the USA will make the situation worse, Russia will be more aggressive with several neighboring countries such as Georgia, Czech Republic, Slovakia and the former Soviet Union because they feel that the country around Russia is a threat to Russia, if this happens, of course there will be many citizens. Innocent russian state gets big losses for example assets in other countries will be frozen.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 07:42:14 AM

More than half a trillion dollars worth of assets has been frozen by the international community on the currency and property of Russia and its elite. I consider it absolutely fair that these funds be transferred to Ukraine to restore its economy. This would greatly deter such aggressors in the future and encourage his people to restrain their maddened gangsters.

How can you separate frozen funds of Russian citizen, that did not vote for Putin on election, from those who did? Or a guy, who has Russian passport, lives and works abroad, does not care about Russian government at all, but has his funds also frozen. You are judging whole nation for deeds of several persons.

I can do that also. When I was a kid, other kid at kinder garden took my toy car. This kids grand-grand-grand-grand father has Ukrainian roots. I think I would blame all Ukrainians after this.

But a good Russian, a lover of the Russian world, would kill your parents, rape your sister, steal a washing machine, shit in your house and destroy it. This is how they now behave in Ukraine!
And about the typewriter, you gave an example in vain, it is not correct. The right example - if in kindergarten, you shit all the children in their shoes, pissed in a vat of tea in the dining room, and then you would be PUNISHED for bad behavior, they took away the typewriter, and put you in a corner! Russia was punished for a reason, but for crimes that have already surpassed the crimes of Nazi Germany!

I did not get it. You suggest to blame and punish every Russian? From your example, it will be fair to punish every kid in kindergarten, when just one " shit all the children in their shoes, pissed in a vat of tea in the dining room". In your post you have mentioned Nazi Germany. Should we blame every German right now also? In my opinion, crime is a crime, it can not be surpassed. Death or tragedy of one person is as same bad as a death or tragedy of a millions.

They means Russians? These people are not Russians, they are garbage, rotten people. That is the problem of upbringing, education, mental stability, character. Dont judge whole nation by deeds of several people.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 08:47:09 AM

I think sanctions from Europe and the USA will make the situation worse, Russia will be more aggressive with several neighboring countries such as Georgia, Czech Republic, Slovakia and the former Soviet Union because they feel that the country around Russia is a threat to Russia, if this happens, of course there will be many citizens. Innocent russian state gets big losses for example assets in other countries will be frozen.
I see that sanctions are not the right solution for now and it will also not weaken Russia completely,
and it could be sanctions for Russia instead be a boomerang for Europe,
we'll see what the next steps Europe will take considering they are also still dependent on Russia for oil

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 10:11:13 AM

I think sanctions are not the best solution when there is war, there are many things the world can do to make Russia stop aggression, dialogue and opening hearts to see the facts are better things, sanctions will continue to cause many victims.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 04:49:19 PM

I see that sanctions are not the right solution for now and it will also not weaken Russia completely,
and it could be sanctions for Russia instead be a boomerang for Europe,
we'll see what the next steps Europe will take considering they are also still dependent on Russia for oil
Russian sanctions have backfired, especially for European countries, they can't meet Russia's oil and gas needs, moreover they give Russia swift sanctions, and in the end Russia only wants to be paid in rubles. until now russia seems to be in control of this and the dilemma is focused on european countries, they seem to be victims of nato policy

riso2015

Activity: 1246
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 05:10:32 PM

I agree with you, sanctions are not the right choice, even make things worse, assets in other countries will be frozen, as happened to Abramovich the Chelsea boss, he suffered tremendous losses, even he can no longer manage the Chelsea club, right? only has an impact on individuals but also has an impact on the club, in my personal opinion it is better not to continue the sanctions.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1760

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 07:59:13 PM

I am just asking isn't there is any other alternative that we can use to punish Russia instead of putting sanctions on them.
With what Alternative Sanctions, weapons, nuclear, military, gas, gold or otherwise, are sanctioned, no, Russia has it all, no effect on Russia.

Actually, sanctions against Russia are a decision that has been made for other countries by the west, the goal of sanctions for Russia is not to cause widespread war, famine or also the economy.

The main purpose of sanctions against Russia is to limit output, pain, cut off foreign businesses that can bring the trade economy to a standstill and narrow the supply chain of natural resources to other countries, thus Russia will think about stopping the attack on Ukraine.

In fact, it was all ignored by Russian officials, the attacks continued, the victims continued to fall, innocent people were being targeted, I don't think the sanctions have a serious effect on Russia, they feel that the country is a super power, In my opinion, the best solution and alternative to Russia apart from sanctions is peace talks and ending the war between the two countries, returning to live in peace.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Synchronice

Activity: 854
Merit: 773

Watch Bitcoin Documentary - https://t.ly/v0Nim

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 09:07:31 PM
Merited by DrBeer (1)

That isn't the case with Russia in 2022; if the US, UK, or any other nation who wants to help Ukraine flexed their military might, what do you think Putin would do?  
This attitude from the USA and Europe is a wrong move and makes Putin more confident in his capabilities.
We think, what will Putin do if...? But Putin doesn't think what we will do. Then we say that's because he is crazy and we are smart but no! He doesn't show his weakness and acts cool while we are cool but show our weaknesses. Do you get the point?

Why there are so many footages that shows how bad Russians are, and not a single independent Russian social media show how Ukrainians act during that war?
That's a question I've been asking myself lately, although I know the answer--the media in the US is basically controlled by the government, and they don't want to present this issue with opposing viewpoints, only anti-Russian ones.  On the other hand, I haven't been seeing anything negative about Russian citizens, only Putin and the military.  But yeah, I have no idea what, if anything, Ukraine is doing wrong in this conflict because that's all censored. 
Ukraine hasn't started the war but Russia started, do you guys understand the difference? Ukraine wants to be a part of the western family, they want a better life and they don't want with Russia because they have been with them during the Soviet Union era and they didn't like it.
I strongly recommend you to check the story of Holodomor, a genocide that was executed by the Soviet regime where millions of Ukrainians died of starvation, widespread cannibalism facts were documented during this time.
So, Ukraine and post-soviet countries except for Armenia and some others don't want to stay with Russia.

Take Poland as an example, it was conquered by Germans and by Russians but lately, you can see that they hate the Russian government very much and are doing as much as they can in this war, no one is as active as Poland. Have you heard about the Massacres of Poles in Volhynia? That was done by Ukrainians but Polish don't like the Russian government so much that they still help Ukrainians.

Do you know the reason why Polish people don't hate modern Germany but hate the modern Russian government? Because modern Germany is different from Nazi Germany while modern Russia wants to revive the Soviet Union.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1880

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2022, 10:56:00 AM

I did not get it. You suggest to blame and punish every Russian? From your example, it will be fair to punish every kid in kindergarten, when just one " shit all the children in their shoes, pissed in a vat of tea in the dining room". In your post you have mentioned Nazi Germany. Should we blame every German right now also? In my opinion, crime is a crime, it can not be surpassed. Death or tragedy of one person is as same bad as a death or tragedy of a millions.

They means Russians? These people are not Russians, they are garbage, rotten people. That is the problem of upbringing, education, mental stability, character. Dont judge whole nation by deeds of several people.

Exactly ! All citizens of Russia who support the Putin regime, this war, and do not prevent the commission of crimes are guilty! And how did you want? Punish only the bastard soldier who raped an 8 year old girl and killed her? Or his parents squealing with delight or his wife, who says "you can rape Ukrainian women, just use condoms and don't tell me (while laughing), and bring me jewelry and perfume that you will steal from their homes." Or maybe a simple citizen of Russia who does not serve in the army but says that "it is necessary to destroy all Ukrainians" is not guilty? It's called collective responsibility! Haven't heard of this?

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 04, 2022, 12:52:08 PM

indeed, sanctions are not a good choice, Sanctions and war in Ukraine have pushed up commodity and energy prices, When global commodity prices rise, inflation will increase, causing  domestic problems for the countries imposing sanctions.  Therefore, Sanctions are like a double-edged sword, they cause damage to Russia but also cost the countries that impose sanctions.
DVlog (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 212

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 04, 2022, 02:38:59 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2022, 03:34:52 PM by DVlog

That isn't the case with Russia in 2022; if the US, UK, or any other nation who wants to help Ukraine flexed their military might, what do you think Putin would do?  
This attitude from the USA and Europe is a wrong move and makes Putin more confident in his capabilities.
We think, what will Putin do if...? But Putin doesn't think what we will do. Then we say that's because he is crazy and we are smart but no! He doesn't show his weakness and acts cool while we are cool but show our weaknesses. Do you get the point?

Many say Putin is a mad man but I can see his great ambition from his actions. When Putin escalate war on Ukraine EU saw NATO is only effective against non-nuclear countries and openly accept that they fear any confrontation with russia. Putin deserve some clap about how he recover russias economy after USA put sanction over them.

Putin is not a crazy man and if you wants to obliterate him from the existence then you should think about your own existence.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2022, 02:59:12 PM

The advantage of Puti is that he has EU by its ass due to his oil. If he hasn't the oil, Biden may have his men already in the borders of Ukraine. It will already be a genocide. But because of the sanctions, it made EU and US weak in the eyes of Putin and Xi.

US spent billions to support Ukaine and seem they are in too deep already trying to make Ukraine look like they are winning but we could see the sanctions are biting back their ass.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Wakate

Activity: 980
Merit: 519

fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022

View Profile
May 04, 2022, 11:59:00 PM

There had been many sanctions on Russia for invading Ukraine but still, the war still continues. We need to understand that we don't use hard hand to fight hard hands. One will end up being damage and the other can be paralysed or still in a good shape.
The best way to stop this aggression is by negotiation not by sending ammunition to Ukraine for them to fight for themselves. NATO needs to meet with Russia and negotiate on how to stop this war or else, Ukraine will end up being a victim of war. They might lose more cities, friends, if care is not taken.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
May 05, 2022, 09:01:19 AM

Limiting someone never worked well in the future. Real people that are responsible for war are not suffering from anything. They might get some temporary inconveniences in future, but in general sanctions wont affect them.

What everyone tries to achieve with all these sanctions? Force Russian people to overthrow government? But who will be in charge then? What if more crazy person will be the leader (and he would be craze, he is now made even more angry with sanction), what he will do? Stop the war, say they are sorry and cover all losses? Doubtfully. Instead he could send the biggest available missile straight to the face.
I believe that the temporary annoyance to them is not the sanctions, it is what people think. Imagine being a demage and a dictator like Putin who keeps on finding reasons to attack others because he thinks that he is saving Russians or they believe that they were wronged or whatever, you need the support of the people for that.

When you are at a level where even if it is like 30% of the nation actually supporting you, as a dictator you could stay at a high level and it is really hard to drop under that with the media under your control. However, if we are considering Putin losing all of that due to a war and sanctions and everyone starving? That would have resulted with him being ousted by oligarchs and commoners alike.

bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
May 05, 2022, 09:14:45 AM

Exactly ! All citizens of Russia who support the Putin regime, this war, and do not prevent the commission of crimes are guilty! And how did you want? Punish only the bastard soldier who raped an 8 year old girl and killed her? Or his parents squealing with delight or his wife, who says "you can rape Ukrainian women, just use condoms and don't tell me (while laughing), and bring me jewelry and perfume that you will steal from their homes." Or maybe a simple citizen of Russia who does not serve in the army but says that "it is necessary to destroy all Ukrainians" is not guilty? It's called collective responsibility! Haven't heard of this?

Now you sound different. At first you have called to punish everyone, now only those who support Putin. Next what, find all election bulletins and punish only those who put a tick next to Vladimir Putin ?

I will tale you once again, you are judging whole nation by deeds of bunch of people. Please watch these videos (those who does not understand can turn of subs) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0VeKprpB60, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKPzueJSHjA, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms5vwppyp30, https://www.youtube.com/shorts/vqFO3kxSBMo and https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Qw7CmbaoEOA and tell me your opinion about Ukrainian refugees behavior ? Can I my impression about Ukrainians by these videos?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
riso2015

Activity: 1246
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 05, 2022, 10:26:09 AM

The world cannot function on its own that is why there are superpower who have positioned themselves to regulate happenings around the world. Sanctioning might not utterly be the best against Russia now but when you look at it closely Russia is still getting their way around the sanctioning because they have supporters who have not sanctioned themselves against Russia. I believe, that the superpowers should call for peace treaty between the parties involved to avoid escalations. Putin has already warned that any country that intervenes (which I believe means any country that joins hand with Ukraine) will also hear from them.
it is true that the state will not function by itself, the superpowers impose sanctions on Russia, but the impact is certain that countries with weak economies will feel the impact of sanctions imposed on Russia, such as India, Indonesia, even after the superpowers imposed sanctions on Russia. , the price of oil in my country immediately soared, I think the best way is to propose peace between the two countries.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
DVlog (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 212

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 05, 2022, 03:46:51 PM

The world cannot function on its own that is why there are superpower who have positioned themselves to regulate happenings around the world. Sanctioning might not utterly be the best against Russia now but when you look at it closely Russia is still getting their way around the sanctioning because they have supporters who have not sanctioned themselves against Russia. I believe, that the superpowers should call for peace treaty between the parties involved to avoid escalations. Putin has already warned that any country that intervenes (which I believe means any country that joins hand with Ukraine) will also hear from them.
it is true that the state will not function by itself, the superpowers impose sanctions on Russia, but the impact is certain that countries with weak economies will feel the impact of sanctions imposed on Russia, such as India, Indonesia, even after the superpowers imposed sanctions on Russia. , the price of oil in my country immediately soared, I think the best way is to propose peace between the two countries.

I do not think imposing sanctions on Russia will do any damage. That country already faced sanctions from the west countless times. Russia is so vast that they can live on their own if they are totally cut off from the outside world from trade. Maybe try could not lead a luxurious life but they will survive. I think sanction is not ideal for a country like China, Russia, or Iran. That is why Iran still survives when its economy is in the trash.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 08, 2022, 01:53:46 PM

snip
This is the issue, people are looking for fake narrative where there isn't one. They are trying to justify the war because maybe "some" Ukrainians did something wrong during the war. I am sorry but if you attack my nation, I have every right to do whatever I please to you and there won't be any ounce of regret in me.

You are the one that attacks a whole nation and kill all the innocent people to take whatever you want, you deserve everything, not just death, that will be easy going, I would hope for much worse for you, pain and suffering. This is what war brings, this hatred is all because Putin decided to attack and I am not even Ukrainian, I have just been there once, but that's it, I have zero connections.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 08, 2022, 06:33:32 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2022, 08:15:49 AM by Ozero

There had been many sanctions on Russia for invading Ukraine but still, the war still continues. We need to understand that we don't use hard hand to fight hard hands. One will end up being damage and the other can be paralysed or still in a good shape.
The best way to stop this aggression is by negotiation not by sending ammunition to Ukraine for them to fight for themselves. NATO needs to meet with Russia and negotiate on how to stop this war or else, Ukraine will end up being a victim of war. They might lose more cities, friends, if care is not taken.
It is essential that you make it clear that Putin started this war and does not want negotiations other than the surrender of Ukraine, the seizure of Ukrainian territory and the enslavement of its people. On the territory of Russia there are already 66 so-called filtration camps, where hundreds of thousands of civilians from Ukraine are forcibly deported. What kind of negotiations can there be if the Putin regime has already committed the genocide of the Ukrainian people and indiscriminately destroys the elderly, women and children in Ukraine? Russians totally destroy everything in their path: houses, schools, hospitals, plants and factories. They seek to destroy Ukraine's infrastructure and destroy its economy.

An alternative to the current sanctions and the most effective method would be a missile and bomb strike by the international community on all military facilities in Russia and its defense enterprises in order to eliminate the military threat to Russia. Therefore, the current sanctions are still a very humane method for this Russian aggression.

Russia will definitely suffer a military defeat in Ukraine. More than 25,000 Russian invaders have already been killed and about 70,000 wounded. Considering that about 190,000 Russian soldiers have invaded Ukraine, about half of the most combat-ready part of the Russian army has been put out of action. They can announce a general mobilization and draft many million people into the army, but in Russia they already admit that they are not able to equip, equip and feed such an army. In addition, it will most likely not be an army, but "cannon fodder" without military skills. In Ukraine, so far, mainly those who have combat experience are fighting. Therefore, their rebuff is very effective and highly professional. The loss of the Ukrainian military is estimated at 1 to 5 and even 1 to 7 Russian soldiers.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: