May 12, 2024, 11:05:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of the team do you think will win the Final
Argentina - 55 (69.6%)
France - 24 (30.4%)
Total Voters: 79

Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FIFA 2022 world cup  (Read 59131 times)
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
November 17, 2022, 11:27:39 PM

According to a report conducted by BCA Research, published in The Most Important Of All Unimportant Forecasts 2nd Edition: 2022 FIFA World Cup Argentina has won four of their five World Cup qualifiers, scoring with a success rate of 77% which makes the country's squad one of the favourite teams.

This may be an important clue for someone who is bidding for the Cup winner.

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
November 17, 2022, 11:33:18 PM

According to a report conducted by BCA Research, published in The Most Important Of All Unimportant Forecasts 2nd Edition: 2022 FIFA World Cup Argentina has won four of their five World Cup qualifiers, scoring with a success rate of 77% which makes the country's squad one of the favourite teams.

This may be an important clue for someone who is bidding for the Cup winner.

I don't know in how far that historical research makes any sense or has an impact on the odds for Argentina to be successful. Why not just look at the numbers we have right now and that is that Argentina is in great shape and has not lost a single game for 36 games in a row now? In my opinion that is much more telling than report that tries to retrospectively construct a coefficient that is supposed to predict the future. Not getting beaten for an eternity is a better indicator for whether you are not you are in great shape to make it quite far in a tournament.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Mr.right85

Activity: 910
Merit: 650

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2022, 11:34:22 PM

Portugal players performed very well against Nigeria today. They secured a resounding 4-0 win. And without Ronaldo, the most important player in their squad. It seems that they have reduced their dependence on Ronaldo. This is a big achievement for them I would say. Because in the past we have seen that the Portugal team was completely dependent on Ronaldo. And now Ronaldo is not in good form. If the Portugal team is still dependent on Ronaldo, they will not be able to perform well in the World Cup. Also relying on just one player is very risky.
Completely dependent on Ronaldo in the past might be true but, am not sure it's a thing of the past still. It's more or less dependent on the match, competition or what stage in the competition. I wasn't expecting a Ronaldo appearance in the Portugal 4:0 Nigeria friendly match. The match is clearly of no importance and so why would there be a need for an important player like Ronaldo? Especially, given the level of talks about him recently with the dramas in his club side.
Costa Santos needed a chance to test some new faces and other elite players in his team to see how they would merge, he got it and they delivered on the job.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
NicNacCoin

Activity: 1288
Merit: 451

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 17, 2022, 11:36:28 PM

German no doubt will perform well in Qatar, as well as Argentine but their not favourite for the title. We should watch Portugal and France closely their are favourite for the title to me.
There are some players that I consider important not being able to participate in the World Cup this time. N'Golo Kante, Pogba, Mendy, Martial. In 2018 they became Deschamps' main players. Especially Pogba, he became the life of the french game. To qualify for the group I still don't believe they are capable. But to be champion again seems difficult. I prefer it with Brazil at the moment.
Yes indeed France lost some important players in this World Cup, but it will not be a big problem because they have a large stock of players in that position. Portugal is another country that is believed to be able to talk more at the Qatar World Cup. However, bad news came to their captain today, yes, Cristiano Ronaldo became a hot topic of conversation after he appeared in an interview and gave the latest information about how he feels at his current club, Manchester United.
Argentina was also predicted by many people that they would penetrate the highest round, namely the final, but let's just wait for their progress, whether they will be able to answer the trust of many people to be able to go far in Qatar.
Most of the time  - the favourite too are left behind and someone else wins the title.
But I would like to see if the Portugal or France makes their way to the finals.
Yes, it is true that most of the time those who expect the most are the ones who fall behind the most. We have seen proof of this in past World Cups where everyone was optimistic about the countries that didn't make it to the World Cup, but no one expected about the teams that played in the finals. But everyone is very worried about how this World Cup will be. But I also want Portugal to win this World Cup. If Portugal can win this World Cup, it will be a lifelong memory for Ronaldo and one of Ronaldo's greatest gifts to the country.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1026

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2022, 12:03:13 AM

Guys, I'm thinking about to create a new thread with updated poll to all of us vote and see which squad are the most favorite here, and to continue the discussion.
I can update the thread daily with matches and all rounds

What do you think?
I don't want to be against the rules to create repeated threads, but I'd like to see some opinions

Very anxious here to start my bets, I'm just thinking about how much I'll spend in gamble this cup  Cheesy

Man, the world cup is a big event in the world that have talked about by people in many countries. From my experience, when the World cup begins, All bets and sports betting put the money only for the match in the world cup. We know all the league breaks and all posters will only focus on their favorite country to support If they don't have a country where they only support only on that pool. I have no problem, maybe better to create a thread for each country just to accommodate the fans here, because the world cup is a 4-year event that is only 1 month and over the next 18 December.

alegotardo
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1147

☢️ alegotardo™️

View Profile
November 18, 2022, 12:56:39 AM

I don't know if this has already been discussed here, I did a quick search and didn't find it (this topic is "flying")....
The Senegal team confirmed, this afternoon (November 17), that striker Sadio Mané is out of the 2022 World Cup, due to the injury he suffered, unfortunately he will not be able to recover in time.
Sadio is the second best in the world, and was the great hope of the African country to get good results in this world cup.
Sadio is another good player away because of injuries... I think there were 5 in all that I counted.

███████▄████████████▄██████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Ahli38

Activity: 812
Merit: 735

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2022, 01:55:17 AM

I don't know if this has already been discussed here, I did a quick search and didn't find it (this topic is "flying")....
The Senegal team confirmed, this afternoon (November 17), that striker Sadio Mané is out of the 2022 World Cup, due to the injury he suffered, unfortunately he will not be able to recover in time.
Sadio is the second best in the world, and was the great hope of the African country to get good results in this world cup.
Sadio is another good player away because of injuries... I think there were 5 in all that I counted.
I have also read news about this. And to be honest, somehow I feel sad to hear about Sadio Mane's condition. because it turned out that the injury suffered by Sadio Mane was more severe than expected. even Sadio Mane had surgery and fortunately the operation went well. But Sadio Mane still needs rehabilitation. and the latest news is that the results of its development were not as expected. so it was decided that Sadio Mane would not defend the Senegal national team at the World Cup. Even though Sadio Mane is a very important player for the Senegal national team. but still I hope for recovery for Sadio Mane.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Shaha98

Activity: 140
Merit: 135

View Profile
November 18, 2022, 03:04:51 AM

It is very sad news that Sadio will not be able to participate in the 2022 World Cup due to his injury. Because Sadiomane is the second ranked star in the football world who is the star of Senegal this. This sad news is not acceptable as he is a very good and decent player and due to his injury he will not be able to play in the World Cup this time. Sadiomane was the perfect player for Senegal as a powerful and powerful striker.
OcTradism

Activity: 1736
Merit: 806

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2022, 03:10:45 AM

I have also read news about this. And to be honest, somehow I feel sad to hear about Sadio Mane's condition. because it turned out that the injury suffered by Sadio Mane was more severe than expected. even Sadio Mane had surgery and fortunately the operation went well. But Sadio Mane still needs rehabilitation. and the latest news is that the results of its development were not as expected. so it was decided that Sadio Mane would not defend the Senegal national team at the World Cup.
I don't consider it is as a sad news because it was clearly when Sadio Mane was injured and got assessment from medical staffs a few weeks ago. Senegal just wanted to keep up very small hope for his magic recovery. At the end, it did not happen but it was expected to not happen.

Even though Sadio Mane is a very important player for the Senegal national team. but still I hope for recovery for Sadio Mane.
In the past, Sadio Mane took risk with his life, skipped advice from medical staffs to play for Senegal but it's not this time. He can not play in World Cup even if he want to sacrifice rest of his career for it. His body is no longer allow him to run and play and he needs a surgery.

It's good for his career because he has many years to play ahead but it is bad for Africa continent as their two best players, Mohamed Salah and Sadio Mane will be missing in World Cup.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
NicNacCoin

Merit: 451

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 18, 2022, 03:23:40 AM

It is very sad news that Sadio will not be able to participate in the 2022 World Cup due to his injury. Because Sadiomane is the second ranked star in the football world who is the star of Senegal this. This sad news is not acceptable as he is a very good and decent player and due to his injury he will not be able to play in the World Cup this time. Sadiomane was the perfect player for Senegal as a powerful and powerful striker.
He injured his ankle while playing a club game. The news of his injury is truly heartbreaking. Sadioman injury is very unfortunate for Senegal. Because Sadioman is one of the best players in the world of football and the best player in Senegal. We were completely deprived of Sadioman game.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Dubaian

Activity: 112
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 18, 2022, 04:07:03 AM

Sadio Mane led Senegal from the front in the African qualifiers to book their ticket to the World Cup in Qatar. Fans were waiting for him to show his glimpse on the main stage in the Middle Eastern country. But just 12 days before the staging of 'The Greatest Show on Earth' came the big bad news. According to French media outlet Lequip, the Bayern Munich forward has been ruled out of the Qatar World Cup after sustaining an injury in the Bundesliga match against Werder Bremen. Sadio Mane picked up a hamstring injury against Werder Bremen. It may take several weeks for him to recover. As a result, there have been concerns about his participation in the World Cup in Qatar. However, Bayern have yet to officially announce Mane's exit from Munich or Senegal.
CryptocurencyKing

Merit: 504

View Profile
November 18, 2022, 04:14:58 AM

Sadio Mane led Senegal from the front in the African qualifiers to book their ticket to the World Cup in Qatar. Fans were waiting for him to show his glimpse on the main stage in the Middle Eastern country. But just 12 days before the staging of 'The Greatest Show on Earth' came the big bad news. According to French media outlet Lequip, the Bayern Munich forward has been ruled out of the Qatar World Cup after sustaining an injury in the Bundesliga match against Werder Bremen. Sadio Mane picked up a hamstring injury against Werder Bremen. It may take several weeks for him to recover. As a result, there have been concerns about his participation in the World Cup in Qatar. However, Bayern have yet to officially announce Mane's exit from Munich or Senegal.
It’s a very big blow for the Senegal team. He was included in Senegal's squad for the tournament in Qatar despite his tournament participation being put in doubt. I think at some point we were optimistic when the results of the scan of Mane's injury came out earlier this month, and his nation's federation had said that he was ruled out of the 'first games' of the World Cup only, but he has now been ruled out completely. It’s not a good new for the Senegalese fans, because he’s the main guy in that team and without him I doubt they’ll get beyond the group stage.
3meek

Activity: 2408
Merit: 674

God, save BTC!

View Profile
November 18, 2022, 04:16:55 AM

Portugal is currently playing against Nigeria. in a friendly match. before the start of the FIFA World cup. and the score while still 1-0 in favor of Portugal. and Portugal controlled the match more. However, in this match, it seems that Cristiano Ronaldo will not be able to compete because he is still recovering from his illness. Looks like Ronaldo has Magg pain. And I think the hot weather in Qatar can indeed make players who are not used to it easily get tired and even sick. But I didn't expect that to happen.
Maybe Ronaldo didn't play because the coach doesn't want to field the national team's main player... That was the situation in yesterday's other games as well... Friendly matches do not matter to anyone, especially as the World Cup starts in a few days... Nobody wants to take risks before that...

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
onecall123

Activity: 2058
Merit: 323

View Profile
November 18, 2022, 04:24:17 AM

He injured his ankle while playing a club game. The news of his injury is truly heartbreaking. Sadioman injury is very unfortunate for Senegal. Because Sadioman is one of the best players in the world of football and the best player in Senegal. We were completely deprived of Sadioman game.
It has now been confirmed after further testing and scanning. Sadio Mané will not be attending the World Cup, as confirmed by Senegal. Senegal in particular and the African continent as a whole are very saddened by this news. Since he is still recovering from his injury, he won't be able to join the squad. For his country to qualify for the World Cup, he fought hard. It's so unfortunate. There are so many great players who won't be attending this World Cup.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Dubaian

Activity: 112
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 18, 2022, 04:29:45 AM

Portugal is currently playing against Nigeria. in a friendly match. before the start of the FIFA World cup. and the score while still 1-0 in favor of Portugal. and Portugal controlled the match more. However, in this match, it seems that Cristiano Ronaldo will not be able to compete because he is still recovering from his illness. Looks like Ronaldo has Magg pain. And I think the hot weather in Qatar can indeed make players who are not used to it easily get tired and even sick. But I didn't expect that to happen.
Maybe Ronaldo didn't play because the coach doesn't want to field the national team's main player... That was the situation in yesterday's other games as well... Friendly matches do not matter to anyone, especially as the World Cup starts in a few days... Nobody wants to take risks before that...
I agree with you but Portugal vs Nigeria if Ronaldo had been dropped it would not have been possible to get injured. Due to which Portugal's course did not allow Cristiano Ronaldo to play in the match. Besides, Nigeria is not that strong a team, they won by 4-0 goals without Ronaldo on the field. And if Ronaldo were to be dropped for the match, there was a high chance of injury, which is why the course thought that if a world-famous star was injured in the World Cup in Qatar, Ronaldo would be dropped for the match. And it is everyone's idea that Portugal's coach did not drop Ronaldo in the match by thinking about it.
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 18, 2022, 04:38:25 AM

I agree with you but Portugal vs Nigeria if Ronaldo had been dropped it would not have been possible to get injured. Due to which Portugal's course did not allow Cristiano Ronaldo to play in the match. Besides, Nigeria is not that strong a team, they won by 4-0 goals without Ronaldo on the field. And if Ronaldo were to be dropped for the match, there was a high chance of injury, which is why the course thought that if a world-famous star was injured in the World Cup in Qatar, Ronaldo would be dropped for the match. And it is everyone's idea that Portugal's coach did not drop Ronaldo in the match by thinking about it.

It was a completely one-sided match, but I am still not convinced that Portugal can make it to the semi-finals with or without Ronaldo. Regarding Ronaldo, I have doubts about his fitness. I would rather wait until 24th November, when Portugal is supposed to take on Ghana in group H. Ghana is not a very strong team, still we may get an idea about the overall fitness level of Ronaldo. The match on 28th (vs Uruguay) will be the toughest one for them in the group. Portugal needs to win this match, in order to top their group.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
yudi09

Activity: 1134
Merit: 741

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
November 18, 2022, 04:41:31 AM

The latest update that it's true comrade. Sadio Mane has been confirmed by the Senegalese Football Federation that the Bayern Munich player failed to join his team-mates for the match in Qatar.

Football fans will definitely feel the loss of not being able to watch Sadio Mane's action because Sadio Mane had a big enough role in bringing Senegal to Qatar because of the injury he got while strengthening Bayern Munich when they beat Werder Bremen at the Allianz Arena on 09 Nov 2022.

At that time Sadio Mane was withdrawn in the 20th minute because the medical suspected the former Liverpool player had suffered a right fibula injury.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/20464576/mane-out-world-cup-senegal-injured/

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
November 18, 2022, 05:02:07 AM

I have also read news about this. And to be honest, somehow I feel sad to hear about Sadio Mane's condition. because it turned out that the injury suffered by Sadio Mane was more severe than expected. even Sadio Mane had surgery and fortunately the operation went well. But Sadio Mane still needs rehabilitation. and the latest news is that the results of its development were not as expected. so it was decided that Sadio Mane would not defend the Senegal national team at the World Cup.
I don't consider it is as a sad news because it was clearly when Sadio Mane was injured and got assessment from medical staffs a few weeks ago. Senegal just wanted to keep up very small hope for his magic recovery. At the end, it did not happen but it was expected to not happen.

Even though Sadio Mane is a very important player for the Senegal national team. but still I hope for recovery for Sadio Mane.
In the past, Sadio Mane took risk with his life, skipped advice from medical staffs to play for Senegal but it's not this time. He can not play in World Cup even if he want to sacrifice rest of his career for it. His body is no longer allow him to run and play and he needs a surgery.

It's good for his career because he has many years to play ahead but it is bad for Africa continent as their two best players, Mohamed Salah and Sadio Mane will be missing in World Cup.

You are talking as if he was in the middle of his career, but being 30 years old missing a World Cup is very painful. This could have been his World Cup and even probably doesn't know at what level he will be in four years from now.

I am sorry for him not only from a professional soccer player perspective, but from a perspective just as a human being. Mane is a great guy who is very down to earth, modest and empathetic. It is sad he misses this World Cup because tournaments such as these on the biggest global stage need players like him. He is a true role model in all respects. That is why it is sad he can't make it.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2022, 05:14:50 AM

all your speculations are wrong, the main reason why Ronaldo didn't play in this friendly match is because he is recovering due to illness, so it doesn't make sense to include a recovering player just for a friendly match and especially with his age it's not wise to play him every time because it could be during important matches he could not play because of fatigue.

The latest update that it's true comrade. Sadio Mane has been confirmed by the Senegalese Football Federation that the Bayern Munich player failed to join his team-mates for the match in Qatar.

Football fans will definitely feel the loss of not being able to watch Sadio Mane's action because Sadio Mane had a big enough role in bringing Senegal to Qatar because of the injury he got while strengthening Bayern Munich when they beat Werder Bremen at the Allianz Arena on 09 Nov 2022.

At that time Sadio Mane was withdrawn in the 20th minute because the medical suspected the former Liverpool player had suffered a right fibula injury.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/20464576/mane-out-world-cup-senegal-injured/
Disappointing news even though it was predicted earlier that his chances of playing are very slim due to injury, his absence could be a gap for Senegal because he is one of the key players in the national team's success

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BobK71

Activity: 2128
Merit: 655

View Profile
November 18, 2022, 05:27:52 AM

In recent times, Sadio Mane's injury has sparked a lot of discussion in the football world. Sadio Mane, a professional footballer from Senegal has quite a reputation in the football world. The 30-year-old suffered a right fibula injury last Tuesday. who plays as a forward for Bundesliga club Bayern Munich and the Senegal national team. Sadio Mane has been eliminated form the World Cup due to injury. Despite the injury, Mane was named in Senegal's 26-man squad for the World Cup but according to his present condition he is unable to recover from injury. This is really a sad news for Senegal. Where Senegal has to participate except Sadio Mane in the Qatar World Cup.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: