Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:31:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Unbreakablecoin (UNB) | SHA256 - Over 3x Bigger then Bitcoin | No Premine  (Read 134742 times)
lin0sspice
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:35:12 PM

All my coins had gone with cryptsy ?
Any way to claim it back Smiley)

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 08:28:48 PM

All my coins had gone with cryptsy ?
Any way to claim it back Smiley)

Bahahaaaaa.

Sorry.  No, I wish there was a way, but there isn't.  How many UNB did you lose on there?

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Sonix711

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 08:39:03 PM

mmm...well...mmm...er, cheers...

not really sure what else to say...

My wallet shows the network hashrate is now 24.6TH - thats 24,600GH...

I'm currently running 2 of the 6 full nodes shown on the full nodes list in the link in the previous post, cheers MilkandPie4U for the link...

I don't know much about predicting future difficulty calculations, but I do know that my CGMiner window shows "15:13:12 - Network diff set to 25M" in the middle of a long stream of new block detections before and after...it was already 25M as far as I know, so I don't know what that means...

Honestly, I don't know how much I support UNB anymore after everything I have seen today...Yes, its good to add hashrate to the network, but the absolutely massive increase today really does not impress me at all - almost looks like a lead up to another pump and dump, or something unsustainable, which means the effects from last time will probably look small in comparison to this time round...but that's just my opinion...

Currently, I'm pretty sure that I will be at less of a loss if I just turn my 7GH off, and even if I was pool mining, I can't believe my mining reward will be much better than the 0 UNB I'm currently at, cos when people can add THs as quickly as today has shown, is there really any point for the "Average Joe" trying to participate...Rewards are relational to the hash power you have, the hash power others have, and the total hash power overall...A few years ago more people had less processing power compared to what is achievable by todays standards...if you can afford the kit and the electric bill...all now shows is how quickly a network can be hijacked from the many to benefit the few - I can talk to the banks and the gov if I want that...UNB today is not the same as UNB was yesterday, and for worse not better, but thats again just my opinion...

Even if the odds of me actually finding a block with 7GH were unachievable against 2,000GH, it was still more achievable than now against this much processing power...If its just about pushing to the front to get a cut of the pie, then this is not something I want to be involved in anymore...

I was actually originally privately asked not to add a massive amount of hashrate to the network...not that I could have done this, but either way, I wanted to show respect to everyone else that was still involved in UNB and not do this...especially if I wasnt committing hash power permenantly - I am very disappointed that so much hashrate has been dumped on the network in such a short period of time...I can't believe it will be of that much benefit, cos I'm sure the difficulty will now re-adjust to be higher...too much for too long as far as I can see...

Now I think I'm just gonna watch and see how things work out... more nodes and less hashrate might be an idea instead...especially if I do turn off my 2 nodes, cos that will only leave 4, and one of them is iSpace...how much do you trust them, and how much do they really care about UNB...

"Hope for the best, plan for the worst"...

"Theres hoping for a cut, either solo mining or pool mining, then theres just plain old greed"

"One for All and everyone for themselves" ?!?!

Cheers...
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 09:04:17 PM

My wallet shows the network hashrate is now 24.6TH - thats 24,600GH...

I don't know much about predicting future difficulty calculations, but I do know that my CGMiner window shows "15:13:12 - Network diff set to 25M" in the middle of a long stream of new block detections before and after...it was already 25M as far as I know, so I don't know what that means...

Honestly, I don't know how much I support UNB anymore after everything I have seen today...Yes, its good to add hashrate to the network, but the absolutely massive increase today really does not impress me at all - almost looks like a lead up to another pump and dump, or something unsustainable, which means the effects from last time will probably look small in comparison to this time round...but that's just my opinion...

I was actually originally privately asked not to add a massive amount of hashrate to the network...not that I could have done this, but either way, I wanted to show respect to everyone else that was still involved in UNB and not do this...especially if I wasnt committing hash power permenantly - I am very disappointed that so much hashrate has been dumped on the network in such a short period of time...I can't believe it will be of that much benefit, cos I'm sure the difficulty will now re-adjust to be higher...too much for too long as far as I can see...

Now I think I'm just gonna watch and see how things work out... more nodes and less hashrate might be an idea instead...especially if I do turn off my 2 nodes, cos that will only leave 4, and one of them is iSpace...how much do you trust them, and how much do they really care about UNB...

"Hope for the best, plan for the worst"...

"Theres hoping for a cut, either solo mining or pool mining, then theres just plain old greed"

"One for All and everyone for themselves" ?!?!

Cheers...

I like you Sonix - and I appreciate your honesty and your efforts.  PM me your UNB address and I'll make sure you at least get a few dozen block rewards in case you're right and this takes off, that way you don't completely miss it.

I don't think the price will take off, especially not more than the last highs of 80k sat; I just think someone wants to make sure the difficulty does not drop too low, which I actually understand. 

To me this surprise development is a good sign.  Sorry you spent all this time and energy to not mine a single block. 

Thanks again!!!

Sonix711

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:34:57 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2016, 09:45:40 PM by Sonix711

Thanks...I really appreciate the thoughts and comments...but the way this has ended up today has massively disappointed me, and if my eyes don't deceive me looking at the iSpace webpage info - http://ispace.co.uk/coindetails/?coin=unb - its obvious...or perhaps I'm just wrong...either way, thanks again, but its morraly not right for me to accept, so, hope you make a proffit instead...I gained valuable experience cheers...

I have turned off my BFL 7GH - UNB definitely doesn't need any help from me in raising hashing power...especially now...

I have also turned off both my full nodes...sorry... - http://www.zpool.ca/explorer/peers?id=1446

More focus needs to be spent getting UNB to more people...thats where the value really is...just not through "Average Joe" mining, as that is obviously completely pointless unless you got at least 100GH, or mining for fun and don't care the cost, proffit, or probably loss...

ha, would you look at that...iSpace pool says 0GH !!! Smiley jokes all the way... - http://ispace.co.uk/coindetails/?coin=unb

Bye for now...hopefully not forever...been a pleasure while it lasted...

Cheers !
Sonix711

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 11:02:56 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2016, 11:28:22 PM by Sonix711

ok, so lets do some calcs to back up why I have the hump, and how ridiculous today really has been...

last block found on iSpace is block 45,980, and I don't have my wallet running anymore, so lets assum that is the latest block, so in thoery the next block to be mined should be block 45,981...

next 2016 block = 46,368

46,368 - 45,980 = 388 blocks until difficulty change...

on 2nd july 2016, the last block found was 45,885...

In 4 days 95 blocks have been found, and this should be 288 blocks per day total, so obviously 95 in 4 days isn't that much...

( 60 / 5 = 12 x 24 = 288 blocks per day total )

The problem is that I think today went far to far...I don't have exact figures, but according to the block explorer - https://www.blockexperts.com/unb - in just 7 hours we went from block 45,931 to block 45,980 - thats 49 blocks - and I know we did that many in the first half of today, so of the last 95 blocks in the last 4 days, at least half of them, if not most of them, were mined today...

What really matters now is the total length of time its taken to mine this set of 2016 blocks, what the average block mine time really works out to be over this total time period, and obviously how long its gonna take for the last 388 blocks to be mined...

Also, 6 days ago, there were 495 blocks left of the 2016 to mine, so that means that 107 blocks have been mined in 6 days, with at least 49 today, so 107 - 49 = 58 / 5 = 11.6 blocks average, which is completely wrong as it was about 3 blocks a day, but either way, today as many blocks were mined minimum as were mined in the last 5 days, if my maths guestimations are correct...

example:-

3 + 2 + 5 = 10
5 + 2 + 3 = 10
7 + 2 + 1 = 10

what we had today would be the equivalent of :-

3 + 2 + 57 which obviously does not equal 10.

If the total time of blocks mined works out to be more than:-

60 / 5 = 12 x 24 = 288 blocks a day
2016 / 288 = 7 days total

...then the difficulty goes down.

if it works out at less, then the difficulty goes up...

The question is, how quickly, on average, were all 2016 blocks really mined...its not 7 days, but is it enough to actually make the average go down...so thus the difficulty go down, to a level that will actually enable the "Average Joe" to be able to make something without massess of hashing power...even through a pool...

These answers, I'm sorry, I do not know...But if anything in the past has been anything like today, I really don't know how low the difficulty will be compared to something sustainable and mathmatically feasible to at least a small ASIC miner, if not a GPU miner...or is it really true that selfish mining spoils it for everyone in the end...and the days of home mining are over...

These days come, these days go, unfortunately, but its the frequency and severity that, overall, will be the deciding factor if UNB really is for the masses, or just a great pump and dump play toy for those with the deepest pockets, the least amount of morrals, and the hashing power to back it up...

Cheers !

EDIT - Obviously the overall point I was also making is that 49 blocks x 50 UNB = 2,450 new UNB generated today, minimum... - How much is not enough, and how much is too much - everything is relational...there are still only 4 full nodes running... lets all run on empty and see how far the network goes...look at the bigger picture...without full nodes, UNB is completely worthless...irony at its best and worst, considering everything today...Im not suggesting, but you could prob do a 51% node attack for like £8 if not less...if you really wanted to...how may UNB do you hold, and how much value do you place in them...
0 / 2 = 0 Smiley ...seriously, this needs sorting more urgently than any hash rate increase...I'm sure I'm not the only one on the ball...I'm definitely no the only one to be able to sort this...it's ok, we'll all just rely on someone else to do whatever and hopefully it'll be alrite, yeah...good luck with that one...
Sonix711

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 11:36:18 PM

Actually, you know, my above edit really deserves a seperate post, so here it is again in case you missed it first time...

EDIT - Obviously the overall point I was also making is that 49 blocks x 50 UNB = 2,450 new UNB generated today, minimum... - How much is not enough, and how much is too much - everything is relational...there are still only 4 full nodes running... lets all run on empty and see how far the network goes...look at the bigger picture...without full nodes, UNB is completely worthless...irony at its best and worst, considering everything today...Im not suggesting, but you could prob do a 51% node attack for like £8 if not less...if you really wanted to...how may UNB do you hold, and how much value do you place in them...
0 / 2 = 0 Smiley ...seriously, this needs sorting more urgently than any hash rate increase...I'm sure I'm not the only one on the ball...I'm definitely no the only one to be able to sort this...it's ok, we'll all just rely on someone else to do whatever and hopefully it'll be alrite, yeah...good luck with that one...
jimblasko (OP)

Activity: 510
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 02:54:42 AM

I can tell you difficulty will gown down soon. It's been a year since the last change. After that I'll turn the mega hash off. No one said all this hash is permanent. It's quite expensive :-)

Also on the price surge today, looks like someone bought everything that was for sale on Cryptopia, driving it up in value quite fast.

With under 2.5 million coins floating around there simply isn't much available. From my understanding, Cryptsy took down over 300k UNB with them.
MilkandPie4U

Activity: 173
Merit: 151

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 02:57:40 AM

I am turning my UNB full node back on for support.

jimblasko (OP)

Activity: 510
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 03:02:09 AM

I am turning my UNB full node back on for support.

Thanks  Smiley
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 05:17:57 AM

Sonix7, you called that one, the entire book to 15,000 sat got bought up.  Funny thing is, in a few days I was planning to buy it all up.  lol.

Let's see what happens now cause we're only about 8.5 BTC away from hitting an all-time high which may be another thing you were right about.  I really think UNB is a legit coin with great potential, I hope other investors notice as well.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 11:53:45 AM

WHAT?!??!??

The ENTIRE book got bought up, like entirely.  When I said I was planning to buy it up I was thinking up to around 7500 sat.

That's not what happened, somebody bought EVERYTHING!!!  It went as high as 355,800 sat, eclipsing the previous high of just over 80k sat.

Yeah, that's not normal so what gives?!??

Sonix711

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 11:54:44 AM

... In my opinion, respectful, responsible & sustainable hash rate is what UNB needs - yesterday was a hashrate hit and run, nothing more, nothing less, and is of really no benefit to the network long term... I'm fairly sure I could do a blockchain, node and hashrate attack all in one go, and completely roll back the blockchain to a few days ago, if I really wanted to, just to show that everyone can be clever, but it is how you do what as to if that is of benefit or hinderance...but I'm not like that...that amount of hashrate should have been spread over a few days, and I'm sure would have gone less noticed, and have been of more benefit to everyone...and considering this should be follow by example, none of this is a good example for others to follow...let alone get involved with...

MilkandPie4U, thanks for turning on your full node again, although, either we just lost a full node aswell, or your full node is not accepting connections back in, which actually means that it is a drain on the network and is not adding additional decentralisation that the network so badly needs...I could be wrong though...cheers anyway... - http://www.zpool.ca/explorer/peers?id=1446

I think the thing that narks me the most is that Jim, you hadn't been on here since I joined, and I appreciate your busy, but its like the first whiff of something good and your straight there with an s tonne of hashrate, which makes it seem like its "all for one and everyone for themselves" - of all the people to do this, I really didn't expect it from you, so I think, considering anyone else could do what you did, you owe the entire community an apology for making UNB look like a top down ponzi scheme yesterday...theres whatever intentions, good or bad, then there how you go about it...anything that has value behind it, however small or large, also has responsibility, and the more people involved, the greater the responsibility to do the right thing for everyone...now, if the funds gained were actually used as payment from a pool server payout wallet, to help combat 50 to 120 block confirmation times so people could actually get a payout in a decent amount of time, that would be a good counteracter...that would be better than just ending up in storage or sold on an exchange...do the ends justify the means...robin hood - rob the rich to give to the poor...

I apologise if my views aren't the same as others, but of all the people involved in UNB, I'm fairly sure I have the most to gain, and the least to loose...

I also apologise for turning off my 2 full nodes and putting the overall network at risk...it isn't anymore moraly acceptable that one person should be able to control the network in hashrate than it is for anyone else to be able to control the network through the number of nodes...if UNB was BTC, yesterday would have been an absolute field day for the press, with yet another claim that BTC is now dead - the difference is that BTC can survive it - I very much doubt UNB could survive too much of that sort of thing, so every effort should be made to benefit and not hinder UNB in every way possible...

I will update if I decide to turn my nodes on again, but, like Jim said, everything has running costs...if only it was money for nothing and drugs for free..but it ain't so we just gotta do the best we can with what we got...some poeple just have more of some things than others...this factor really should never be used completely to you own advantage, otherwise is just robbing from everyone to benefit yourself...

"if you got all the currency in the world, it's probably worthless by that point, cos you got it all"...

Cheers !
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 12:41:08 PM

That was a sobering post, Sonix; what can I say, you're right.  I'm trying to stay positive here and hope whoever ran up the whole book yesterday has a plan.  Maybe same guy who threw 24TH at it. 

tertius993

Activity: 1029
Merit: 712

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 01:14:31 PM

Just to be clear on one thing, at this point irrespective of how much hash someone points at UNB the next diff change will be as large as it possibly can be.

Difficulty re-targeting is meant to happen every 7 days (2016 blocks) - but the blocks have been so slow that the last difficulty re-target happened on 1 March 2015, over a year ago.

UNB follows the BTC model and difficulty re-targeting is constrained to a maximum of x4 or /4 - and because this period has already been so long even if the last 200 blocks were run off in less than a minute the difficulty re-target would still be to one quarter of the current difficulty.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 02:29:15 PM

Just to be clear on one thing, at this point irrespective of how much hash someone points at UNB the next diff change will be as large as it possibly can be.

Difficulty re-targeting is meant to happen every 7 days (2016 blocks) - but the blocks have been so slow that the last difficulty re-target happened on 1 March 2015, over a year ago.

UNB follows the BTC model and difficulty re-targeting is constrained to a maximum of x4 or /4 - and because this period has already been so long even if the last 200 blocks were run off in less than a minute the difficulty re-target would still be to one quarter of the current difficulty.

If the next difficulty is going to be only 25% of the current difficulty then why the fuss?  As far as fair distribution goes, UNB has been ridiculously cheap nearly its entire existence and for most of that time it has had very little hash power mining it so most people out there could have mined it or bought it for a few dollars per day.

BestTwitterTrader

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 03:33:21 PM

That was a sobering post, Sonix; what can I say, you're right.  I'm trying to stay positive here and hope whoever ran up the whole book yesterday has a plan.  Maybe same guy who threw 24TH at it. 

The same guy? You mean Jim who's name is all over the iSpace pools, as well as the sly admission towards renting the hash? Any reason you haven't noticed the glaring obvious?

Probably got paid well from Voxels and decided to tend to his little shitcoin.
Sonix711

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 03:40:42 PM

Tertius993 - you are a frickin legend !!! cheers !!!

if my maths is correct...

current difficulty = 24965256.25122045 ( 24.9 M )
so, 24965256.25122045 / 4 = 6241314.062805113 ( 6.24 M )

alloscomp calculator - https://alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator

Difficulty Factor = 6241314.06281
Hash Rate = 7.0 GH
Exchange Rate (obviously not correct, dunno what it is, not what I'm interested in...) = $1.0 ( £1.0 same difference )
( BTC / UNB - same difference )
per Day   0.56403917 BTC   $0.56
per Week   3.94827420 BTC   $3.95
per Month   17.16794229 BTC   $17.17

ok...so, looking at the per day mined amount, this in theory is either the average amount you would mine though a pool per day, or, again in theory, the average amount it would work out to be per day if you mined a block solo mining with just 7GH, however long that would take...

This obviously does not take into consideration things like what we have just seen, and if that was anything to go by, there is no way the next 2016 blocks will be slowly mined, and then it's just back to where we are again now for the following 2016 blocks...

now...

1 - this is completely unsustainable for the future the way it currently is...
2 - the only way forward to get around this is to run pools, and perhaps more pools from those pools, but every centralisation obviously removes decentralisation...otherwise were back to the deepest pockets with the most
     amount of hashrate...basically a cross between a pump and dump and a ponzi scheme...
3 - the choice in ASIC kit, especially new ASIC kit, is fairly pathetic really, especially again considering what we just saw, so unless the masses can cpu / gpu mine, or get ASICS and not break the bank, you cant mine UNB
     or BTC properly anymore, so that is really the biggest limitation unfortunately...plus greed means that most people will only stop when it's too late - print your currency into the history books...
4 - UNB is prime for pump and dump, and until something changes, that's exactly how it's gonna stay as far as I can see...yes, this is depressing...
5 - Even more serious though is the BTC block reward halving from 25 BTC to 12.5 BTC per block, happening sometime in next 2 days - there is gonna be a flood of ASIC miners, just like me, but prob with more hashing
     power and a lot less morals, all looking to pump the pants out of UNB and anything else that seems worth it...as far as I can see anyway...

I can't honestly see now why I would want to be involved in UNB, or really any other crypto, if this is all that happens...UNB to me was the best of the SHA256 coins, and looked like it had potential for so much more than just trying to make some money...its easy to buy from an exchange, but thats not really being part of it unless you do something good with the end result to add overall value...something other than just pay the bills incurred...I still have a large amount of ASIC hashing power compared to what you can get from GPU / CPU miners - I shouldn't have to buy UNB from an exchange...

I realised earlier...its convenient that, say, just over 50 blocks were mined in one go with iSpace, and that just so happens to be the same amount of blocks needed to get enough confirmations to get a payout, excluding fees etc...I reccon this semi-silent pump and dump has been going on a bit longer than just now in varying degrees...not to mention whatever then happened on the exchange etc...

Great intentions, bit of a joke in the end...I reccon...get ready for the pump, then the dump, and back to however long to mine the next 2016 blocks...but I could be wrong...anything is possible really...it could even go to ultimate bubble and possibly never return to that value...a week ago UNB looked half dead...now this is what I imagine its like to be on crack...theres always an ending...either a comedown or a death...

Not that I give advise, but I reccon that anyone that isn't in for the long term should use this coming pump to get out and not buy into the dump, even at the very bottom, cos I can't see any short term return after this for a long time...I'm never always right, but more often than not, when I am, its something that generally sucks...hope for the best, plan for the worst...best of luck everyone...sometimes the few spoil it for the many...

Cheers !
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 04:04:30 PM

The same guy? You mean Jim who's name is all over the iSpace pools, as well as the sly admission towards renting the hash? Any reason you haven't noticed the glaring obvious?

Probably got paid well from Voxels and decided to tend to his little shitcoin.

Bahahaaaaaaa.  I wish Voxels were paying me for this.  And this isn't a shitcoin, you're obviously not smart enough to look a bit closer at it all.

So tell me why would Jim pay 1,000 times more for UNB coins when he could have quietly accumulated like it has been done this past year+?

The hash power ok, I think he even said he was throwing that at it but it makes no sense to overpay in such a ridiculous manner unless you have a plan or you're just nuts.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 04:20:25 PM

Sonix7, if you're right and pools or whatever are gonna run this coin up in the next few weeks then I'll owe you a big favor. 

And as far as doing something good with the profits, I have some things to pay for but I hope to put a big chunk of it in something good for the entire crypto community.  Maybe even resulting in the elimination of many scamcoins, seeing how much they annoy you.

That said, I really believe Blasko and UNB are legit which is why I invested in UNB.  I am a long term holder although I would sell lots of what I currently hold for that other project which absolutely has to get done ASAP.  Thanks again for all your input [and the other guys as well], you're a Godsend!  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: