Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:38:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Unbreakablecoin (UNB) | SHA256 - Over 3x Bigger then Bitcoin | No Premine  (Read 134743 times)
Sonix711

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 04:29:02 PM

Try these maths instead...again, as long as they are correct...

Difficulty = 6241314.06281 ( 6M )
Hash Rate = 25TH / 25,000GH
Exchange Rate (whatever) = $1.0 / £1.0

per Day   2014.42561362 BTC   $2014.43
per Week   14100.97929534 BTC   $14100.98
per Month   61314.07961455 BTC   $61314.08

50 UNB per block x 2016 blocks = 100,800

100,800 / 2014 ( 25TH ) = 50.04965243296922 days
100,800 / 4028 ( 50TH ) = 25.02482621648461 days
100,800 / 8056 ( 100TH ) = 12.5124131082423 days

Pick the one you think it could be...or continue going until you can...then perhaps cry even harder cos if that amount of hashrate leaves as quickly as it appears, I reccon UNB will be screwed...it went from like 50TH down to 2TH last time if I remember what I read correctly...this means the difficulty after the next 2016 blocks will probably end up being higher, like double if not more, than what it is already at now, so thus it gets more expensive to run...50 down to 2, 100 down to 4, or even 2, so 3 block a day goes to 1.5, or 1 block a day goes to 1 block in 2 days...after every pump and dump it will probably need more hashrate to stay running, even at the smallest rate...so either the coin valuation has to increase, or everyone has to just suck up extra costs, or not moan about the massive transaction time delays...which is what is basically happening now...UNB, the slowest payments infrastructure in the world?

is this gonna be the quickest pump and dump in history?

good luck with that one...again, unsustainable as far as I can see...

EDIT - Maths adjusted...actually wasnt really that much different anyway...cheers...
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sonix711

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 04:58:16 PM

UNB block reward halving at 800,000 blocks - reward halves to 25 UNB per block...
Current Block = 46181 - https://www.blockexperts.com/unb
iSpace Current network graph hashrate = about 250TH, although i'm sure thats spose to say 2.5TH or 2,500GH... I can't believe were running at 250GH, so, er, yeah...

BTC reward halving every 210,000 blocks - first 210,000 blocks reward halves to 25 BTC = done...next halving = 420,000 blocks - reward halving to 12.5BTC per block...

http://www.bitcoinwatch.com/

current block = 419,711
420,000 - 419,711 = 289 blocks left
Blocks last 24h = 133
Blocks avg. per hour = 5.54

1 block every 10 mins, so 6 blocks per hours...
6 x 24 = 144 blocks per day

Bitcoins sent last 24h = 2,479,958.40 BTC
Transactions last 24h = 217,125

as much happening as there isn't...
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 05:20:57 PM

I stacked it deep; let's see them try to run the 7s and the 3s.  lol

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Sonix711

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 06:59:02 PM

Jim said something about a pool server in beta testing...it wouldn't be so bad if the blocks had been mined on that pool, and not iSpace pool, to help test it and get some funds into the pool server wallet so there wasnt a delay between blocks being mined and confirmations and being able to withdraw...or is it already certain that the pool wont mine that many blocks that the delay won't matter...if the pool actually goes live...

Cash out short term or hold for long term (which might not be worth it), dont bother mining unless you got at least 500GH solo, and even then theres still no guarantee, or sign up to iSpace, the pool with more crypto pots than fingers to put in them...dont ride the pump and dump, or if you must, get out before its too late and your back in loss, obviously, and lets see if UNB can pull through this one without being too badly damaged...then perhaps re-evaluate the situation...which I can't believe will be much different than now...thats what I think anyway...lucky number 3 - 3 months we will definitely know where we are at...perhaps even 3 weeks might be enough of an insite...

Cheers !
mastertrader777
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:03:38 PM

Jim / Dev ,

Please supply me a UNB and Voxels High Rez Logo.

I will add some UNB and Voxels apparel to www.CryptosCloset.com

Already have quite a few coins on there and wanted to add UNB and Voxels asap.

I see great potential here with the dev spreading the word about the tech and want to get him a UNB/Voxels Polo so he looks better at those events.

Thanks!

Rich

www.CryptosCloset.com
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 10:02:16 PM

Quite a few alts which have been mass accumulated for the past 1+ years could see massive runs in the next few days to few weeks.  Some have already started.  I think there are huge Bitcoin holders waiting to see if the halvening in 2 days will lead to a big run in Bitcoin.  If that doesn't happen then many will move to alts. 

If that happens then we should see a select alts really shoot up, especially those with little to no coins available for purchase and low inflation.  UNB would be an ideal fit so I'm excited to see what happens in the coming days and weeks. 

Sonix711

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 05:33:54 PM

I can't hold back...Today, I just gotta post something...especially seein as noone else has...

The hashrate on iSpace has gone full blown bubble - current hashrate is about 70TH...now back to 30TH...

The current block, according to BlockExperts, is 46,208... block 45,980 is the last block recorded on here on 6th July, 2 days ago - so that means 46,208 - 45,980 = 228 blocks found in 2 days - thats 228 x 50 = 11,400 new UNB mined...so, how you guys lovin your hyper inflation compared to the last half a year or whatever time period...Huh at the very minimum, I pretty sure you can thank Jim somewhere along the line...gotta love a great leader...

The full node infrastructure that supports UNB is so small that as long as you can count to 5 full nodes, then thats more of an achievement for you than it is for UNB...in fact, it makes UNB and any value held within it at like 99% risk of being worth nothing...

It's nice to see someone other than Jim mine a block on iSpace...

It seems that nearly all hashing power, if not exactly all hashing power, is being run through iSpace, which again, is not only centralising control of a supposedly decentralised network, but, doing the maths that iSpace has 1 full node, and there are only 4 more out there, it puts any value in UNB at 1/5th, or 20% risk of so much of all sorts...

If your car doesn't work properly, putting extra fuel in it won't help...!!!

I thought UNB had so much more potential that what is is currently showing...perhaps now my true mission is becoming apparent - to expose UNB as the pump and dump ponzi scheme it really is, and help drive the price to 0 Huh unfortunately that won't help anyone already involved, sorry, so perhaps is the time to get out, and not in...

T-Shirt advertising...you got to be kidding me... !!!

Get out while you can, that's what I reccon...

This network is unsustainable the way it is currently operating, any valuation increase is most likely if not definitely not going to cover overall running costs when its all over, and you think 1 block per day is bad, especially when its spose to be 1 block every 5 mins...I predict either a minimum network requirement of lucky number 7TH to keep 1 block per day going, or the original base rate that I saw of 2TH making it prob 1 block every 3 days...

The question is, am I wrong...

Either way, something that started with good intentions now seems to be nowhere close to those original intentions...

I don't see a pump and dump ponzi scheme like UNB to be of any benefit to society as a whole...

I'm just gonna cheer from the sidelines as UNB falls over itself and implodes back up the ass of its creator...

Jim, I had a lot of respect for you and what I thought you were trying to achieve with UNB...where did it all go wrong...Huh To little, too late... Jim, would you sell your mom to save yrself? If I was you, UNB would have always been my baby, and it seems you havent been there until it suits you...

This ponzi pump and dump looks like its well on its way already...

so many stupid people - I found my intelligence, looked at the bigger picture, and realised what was meant to be just no longer is...

so, Jim, where did yr talk of a pool end up...

so much BS its unbelievable...

the next 2016 block difficulty starts very soon I'm sure...its after that following difficulty that the UNB sun will really set forever...that I am sure of...

I could always be wrong though...which would be of benefit to everyone thats stuck here currently I'm sure...

for every winner you gotta have a looser, and for every ponzi scheme you gotta have suckers...how many suckers will UNB have after reading all my other posts and then reading this one...Im sure they will be saying "wow, thats a contrast to the others !!! " damned right !!!

I don't know if I'm more pissed at all the effort that I put in only to see everything now, or that I put in any effort in the beginning...

Jim, I think you got a lot to answer for, and probably not enough good answers to satisfy...

Sonix711.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 06:02:53 PM

Sonix you just depressed me in a big way. 

Thanks for speaking your mind.  I wish Jim would offer a rebuttal. 

Sonix711

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 08:10:19 PM

Cheers - I'm not sure if i'm glad you agree or not...

Also, I am certain that this is a sort of pre-medetated, slightly planned, rush job on the hash rate, to time the UNB 2016 block difficulty change to be almost exactly in line with the BTC block halving...sometime tomorrow I think...we are now at UNB block number 46,212, the difficulty is changing at block 46,368...so... 46,368 - 46,212 = 156 blocks left...easily done by tomorrow with 25TH I'm sure - I havent done the maths, so I could be wrong...

From my first original post - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=539945.400

The current maths for unbreakablecoin blocks looks like:-

last 2016 block = 44352
current block = 45871
next 2016 block = 46368

46368 - 45871 = 497 blocks left until difficulty change every 2016 blocks.

currently minimum of 1 block found per day.

1 block per day = 497 days / 1 year & 132 days
1 block per 2 days  = 994 days / 2 years & 264 days
1 block per 3 days = 1491 days / 4 years & 31 days
etc ...

So, there were 497 blocks left 11 days ago, and now there's 156 blocks left...497 - 156 = 341 blocks found in 11 days...so...341 x 50 = 17,050 new UNB mined in 11 days...

I don't know how bad that really is, but if it was 50 UNB per day, for 7 days, it would be 350 UNB by the end of the week...however long that went on for... This could be the worst case of hyperinflating a currency I have ever seen considering its in such a short space of time...

I am certain UNB is about to get the doing of its life, then back to now, but probably much worse...

But it does seem that Jim is happy rinsing it for all its worth, one way or another...which is not the way to set an example and show that you still care about the project...otherwise, why everything now...nothing is ready... there are definitely less pools, most likely less full nodes, and too many people, including Jim, looking like they are out for some sort of short term gain...so far, the only person that has proved to me that they can be trusted with a large amount of hashing power is CrackFoo, who helped us with the possible iSpace fork when I first joined - I'm sure they have had the hash power and opportunity before now to rinse the network back to where we are now any time they wanted to, but didnt, so credit to CrackFoo definitely for not rocking the boat - I'm sure they knew that it if it wasnt sustainable, it wasnt worth it - rinse when everyone is rinsing...safety in numbers, until the bubble pops...

I find this all to be the most hillariously unfunny joke at the moment, and all of it started the day Jim made a re-appearance...whatever the outcome, I'm sure he's the man that started this, and by doing everything the way he has, has made me question everything UNB related...which is probably a very good thing...he shouldnt be using UNB as his own personal ponzi scheme, now timed perfectly just in time to pull in new suckers from the BTC outrush, which will keep the ponzi going for just a little bit longer again...minimum hassle, maximum output...

Jim has made it all look like a top down pump and dump ponzi scheme...even if its not...or at least wasn't 11 days ago when I first joined...

The amount you stand to make or loose is relational to the amount you hold originally, of one type, and of the other...but really, UNB isnt any much better than anything from the banks or from the govs, or quite possibly from any of the other ponzi or crap coins out there... I honestly thought UNB was better than everything that is currently...

Would I still buy UNB...only if I waited for the top of the bubble to come, then I would short the absolute pants out of it all the way to 0, where noone but Jim deserves it to be, making whatever loss required, ...then I would hack attack UNB until noone ever wanted to get involved with it again, and it would be a mark that hung over Jim forever...Thats how you treat people that crap on others for their own selfish gain...

Honestly, I don't think I would do this, but, thats what I call a short term gain for a long term loss, although, if the top man has already cashed out at that point, its really only everyone else thats still involved that gets effected at that point...but it might be enough to piss a few more people off...the more people you piss off, the more you have to watch yr back...
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 08:26:37 PM

Cheers - I'm not sure if i'm glad you agree or not...

Also, I am certain that this is a sort of pre-medetated, slightly planned, rush job on the hash rate, to time the UNB 2016 block difficulty change to be almost exactly in line with the BTC block halving...

From my first original post - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=539945.400

I am certain UNB is about to get the doing of its life, then back to now, but probably much worse...

Would I still buy UNB...only if I waited for the top of the bubble to come, then I would short the absolute pants out of it all the way to 0.

Honestly, I don't think I would do this, but, thats what I call a short term gain for a long term loss, although, if the top man has already cashed out at that point, its really only everyone else thats still involved that gets effected at that point...but it might be enough to piss a few more people off...the more people you piss off, the more you have to watch yr back...

I noticed the difficulty was timed with the Bitcoin halving but I didn't give it much thought.  I think it's smart/clever to do that since there may be quite a bit of money leaving BTC after tomorrow if the Bitcoin price doesn't take off as many expected so why not set up your coin the best you can. 

I hear you about the whole Ponzi scheme thing but really, check the top 20 coins, maybe 5 are legit, the rest are Ponzi or they're selling vaporware so who can blame Jim for trying to position UNB for some potential influx of BTC. 

If there is a huge run to say the $5 million cap level (~380k sat level) then that probably would be an ideal short but there's no way to short a coin like UNB.

Sonix711

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 08:40:39 PM

We just passed 100TH...like 3 days ago we were at 2TH - show me something that is sustainable and long term and I might be interested...

No offence, but I couldnt give a crap about other vaporware or ponzi coins...thats what made me like UNB in the beginning...

If everyone is a sheep, lets hope its not a wolf leading you to the slaughter, cos otherwise its apocalypse for as many people as deserve to have it happen to them...theres hoping for a good thing, then there's taking advantage of anothers misfortune or lack of understanding or forsight...only time will tell who is right and who is wrong...I'd like to be wrong...how much do you hope or need me to be wrong...

Its a perfect setup...for a complete pump and dump...the question is, who will still be here after everything is over, and who will have really gained and lost...

I reccon in 3 days it will look different from now, and probably be back here again in a week wondering what just happened...
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 08:53:43 PM

100TH?  That's a crazy jump. 

I wonder if that run around the $5 million cap was just a test run to see if there were any sellers which could be their target.  Or maybe they simply wanted to buy up the whole book cause there is a solid plan and they think they can hold it at around $5 million cap.  If you look at all the coin at around $5 million, most are a total joke so I think it's possible. 

Like you said, the way it's set up to match the bitcoin halving we should know soon.

Sonix711

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 09:22:55 PM

The whole thing is a joke - UNB's underlying backend infrastructure will not currently support anything of that size I'm sure...it probably really shows that there are too many suckers out there with too much money and not enough brains...judging by everything that recently happened with Ether, I'd say that was pretty accurate...so, yeah, actually, anything ridiculous is possible nowdays, that proves it I spose...but I know for sure that I wouldnt currently invest anything other than rinsing it on the forum to try to warn others of what they are probably letting themselves in for...sorry if that doesnt help you much...
If people don't take this seriously, then they probably deserve whatever comes to them, however harsh that may sound or be...

UNB is now BS as far as I can see, but I am happy to be proven wrong...
Sonix711

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 03:52:03 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2016, 04:10:34 AM by Sonix711

ok...it's 4:20am...and noone else seems to have double checked to spot this, so please dont moan, cos its gonna be as good as its gonna be bad...

The calculations made using alloscomp mining calculator - https://alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator - are slightly incorrect - part of the website encoded maths formula has the block total set at 25 BTC per block, whereas UNB is still on 50 UNB per block... this means the originally posted figures that I will re post as is, need to be doubled, so mining with 7GH will get you double, but so will mining at 24TH...

current difficulty = 24965256.25122045 ( 24.9 M )
so, 24965256.25122045 / 4 = 6241314.062805113 ( 6.24 M )
7 GH, 6.24M Difficulty, 25 BTC per block - YOU GOTTA DOUBLE THESE FIGURES FOR 50 UNB PER BLOCK !!!

per Day   0.56403917 BTC   $0.56
per Week   3.94827420 BTC   $3.95
per Month   17.16794229 BTC   $17.17

24TH, 6.24M Difficulty, 25 BTC per block - YOU GOTTA DOUBLE THESE FIGURES FOR 50 UNB PER BLOCK !!!

per Day   1933.84858908 BTC   $1933.85
per Week   13536.94012353 BTC   $13536.94
per Month   58861.51642997 BTC   $58861.52

2016 x 50 = 100,800...1933 BTC x 2 = 3866 UNB per day at 24TH...100,800 / 3866 = 26.07346094154165 days to mine 2016 blocks at 24TH

3866 UNB x2 = 7732 UNB per day at 48TH...26.07346094154165 days / 2 = 13.03673047077083 days to mine 2016 blocks at 48TH

Double that again to what I saw today at one point of 100 TH...

Sorry this doesnt seem to get any better each time...rewards have doubled, which means the time to mine the next 2016 set has halved...this next 2016 blocks is gonna fly past so fast its gonna be unreal...

I still recon...get out before its too late, and stay out...otherwise, good luck for the 2016 blocks that follow after this next 2016 is done...

This is the pump and dump...pos couple days until bubble inflates, a couple days of frantic mining and double bubble, then its prob gonna be game over...again, really sorry... lets hope I'm wrong...
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 06:14:51 AM

Thanks for the corrections.  It's also possible that after this difficulty reset that the hashpower will drop again to some low level and the next 2016 blocks will take a year like the last one.  We'll find out tomorrow.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 12:50:23 PM

UNB heading the wrong direction, now at 819 sat.  Crazy how someone would spend thousands renting ASICS when the price is rock bottom. 

Sonix711

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 01:04:11 PM

...Its currently unsustainable unless the only purpose of UNB is to be a great short term pump and dump play thing, and screw everyone that has more morals and actually looking for a better long term outcome...

2016 blocks, at 1 block per 5 minutes, is spose to average at a week if I remember correctly, not a frickin year...you've seen it before, which means you'll prob see it again...probably worse...cos none of the underlying fundamentals have changed...

UNB was recovering, slowly, from last time this happened, but looks like its now gonna be back at BS status again... !!!

Don't blame me - I never started this - blame Jim and all of the sheeple that he still seems to be leading...go on everyone...get involved, rinse the pants out of it, then take it to its true current value of basically 0... see how much you really made or lost, then you can consider if you are actually more clever or more stupid than either the average, or just the rest...

Jokes all the way...

EDIT - Just thought I would say - theres about 4 hours, give or take, until the BTC block reward halves from 25BTC to 12.5BTC per block...
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 01:55:03 PM

Hash rate still around 100TH but last block found was 4 hours ago.  That's strange.  

Let's see if the hashrate drops off a cliff once the difficulty readjusts.

Edit: A block was found 3 minutes ago. 

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 05:13:09 PM

Bitcoin has halved and all of a sudden iSpace is showing 4TH hashing power, down from 100TH.  lol

Maybe it's a coincidence, maybe it's going back to 100TH!

jimblasko (OP)

Activity: 510
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:54:56 AM

...Its currently unsustainable unless the only purpose of UNB is to be a great short term pump and dump play thing, and screw everyone that has more morals and actually looking for a better long term outcome...

2016 blocks, at 1 block per 5 minutes, is spose to average at a week if I remember correctly, not a frickin year...you've seen it before, which means you'll prob see it again...probably worse...cos none of the underlying fundamentals have changed...

UNB was recovering, slowly, from last time this happened, but looks like its now gonna be back at BS status again... !!!

Don't blame me - I never started this - blame Jim and all of the sheeple that he still seems to be leading...go on everyone...get involved, rinse the pants out of it, then take it to its true current value of basically 0... see how much you really made or lost, then you can consider if you are actually more clever or more stupid than either the average, or just the rest...

Jokes all the way...

EDIT - Just thought I would say - theres about 4 hours, give or take, until the BTC block reward halves from 25BTC to 12.5BTC per block...

Look man you are over thinking everything and the blame game you are doing it's unnecessary.

First you complained you couldn't mine UNB because the dif is so high. I heard you , watched a 44 minute videos and I rented hash (a lot) to get UNB back to a lower difficulty so others like you could mine it again. You then complained I rented to much hash... Seriously?> Which makes no sense why would that upset you?  You were so upset that it would take a year to get the difficulty down, it's already been a year, and it's way overdue, so renting the hash is going to fix that very soon.. but then you started pointing fingers and you complained about it more like I did something wrong... Others here didn't have a problem only you.

Then someone bought all the UNB on cryptopia driving the price way up. Anyone who had UNB for sale they made a few bucks, UNB peaked at $2.00 USD , this is great for holders of UNB, but then you complained about that too. Why ?

Now everything you have posted lately is telling people to stay away from UNB, and that's it's blah blah bad this and blah blah bad that. I assume you're trying to get a rise out of me, because you really aren't making any sense anymore..

I don't think there is anything that's going to make you happy. I did what I could to make UNB minable for people like yourself again but if all your going to do is complain about it, well then what good are you providing here?

When you first showed up you said you were looking for a coin to mine, you weren't worried about ROI, or making profit, you were more interested in just putting old miners to use. Yet now your comments sound like your upset because you didn't make any profit...

You also said you ran an altcoin, did you quit? What coin? I'm trying to work with you and figure you out, but something doesn't add up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: