Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:27:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Unbreakablecoin (UNB) | SHA256 - Over 3x Bigger then Bitcoin | No Premine  (Read 134743 times)
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 04:50:17 AM

I think it's brexit, it's got all the Brits on edge.  lol

Thanks Jim, I think you're doing a good job.  Smiley

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 06:46:34 AM

Hey Jim, the difficulty hasn't adjusted yet so I'm curious why you pulled the hashpower off already.  It makes little difference to me, I prefer low inflation rate.  Thx!

MilkandPie4U

Activity: 173
Merit: 151

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 01:52:40 PM

Sonix711

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 01:54:17 PM

ok...cheers for the posts...

If UNB is to be sustainable long term, it needs responsible people making responsible decisions for the best of the community as a whole...I dont call taking the base hashrate from 2TH to 24TH any more responsible or sustainable than it ending up at 2TH in the beginning, and completely shot block times... if that entire 20+TH amount is of your doing, Jim, is that really looking at long term sustainability...In my opinion, it should have been spread over a period of time that at least would appear to be more sustainable, even if it was only really intended to be short term...by the sounds of it, the last 6 months has been the most stable that UNB has been...until now...anyone can rent a bunch of hashrate and think they are being clever...what happened to the UNB that was mined...if it has been or will be used to better the whole UNB ecosystem, then that is awesome, but so far I am assuming they were dumped on the exchange to pay for the 20+TH hashing power... The time, currency, and effort should have been used more wisely and professionally to sort out the lack of full nodes at minimum, if not much more...

what happened to the pool that you were beta testing Jim...

The value of a coin should be based on the infrastructure that supports it as much as the maths behind the coin itself...yeah, theres a block explorer and an exchange, and a list of full nodes, which is great, but again, if there are almost no full nodes, and the pool shows you mining basically all the blocks, and running basically all the hash power, thats a bit of a joke really...Jim, considering your spose to be the main man here, I can't say your actions have been that impressive an example that others should follow...

I cant commit TH in power, but I can definitely commit more than 7GH if I wanted to...but I definitely wouldnt now...

Cheers for watching my original UNB vid - https://youtu.be/buMJBcHRAeE

Heres my new UNB vid documenting this forum and events since I started until yesterday - https://youtu.be/eweDwENxc9U

Anyone that doesnt agree with my views is most likely still here and is welcome to comment...

Anyone that does agree has probably already gone by now...

Current full nodes = 4
iSpace Hashrate = 6.24 TH
iSpace last 10 blocks found - 9 found by miner "Jim"

last 3 block info - this is interesting...

46,349   10/07/2016 12:51:59   39 left   24,965,256.25122045   13,683,162   Jim   50.00000081
46,321   10/07/2016 09:54:18   11 left   24,965,256.25122045   3,184,495   Jim   50
46,314   10/07/2016 09:08:16   4 left           24,965,256.25122045   58,517,243   Jim   50

it appears that someone, somewhere, is either solo mining UNB, with however much hashrate, or there actually is another pool other than iSpace out there...otherwise the block confirmations would be 49, 48, 47 and not 39, 11, 4 ...

best of luck...

Anyway... I'm not an internet Troll, just someone trying to do some good for the better of the community...one way or the other...

Cheers !
MilkandPie4U

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 02:29:13 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2016, 02:55:32 PM by MilkandPie4U

We should see a 4x diffy decrease, which should put it right around 6 mil.

I guess we will see if I am right soon.

6241314 is the New diffy -

Sonix711-  www.multipool.us & coin-server.com still has unb listed

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 03:30:49 PM

We should see a 4x diffy decrease, which should put it right around 6 mil.

I guess we will see if I am right soon.

6241314 is the New diffy -

Sonix711-  www.multipool.us & coin-server.com still has unb listed

You effing genius you!!!  Now who can correctly predict when the mother of all UNB runs is gonna start?  There will be a prize for the winner.  Grin

jimblasko (OP)

Activity: 510
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 03:51:00 PM

ok...cheers for the posts...

If UNB is to be sustainable long term, it needs responsible people making responsible decisions for the best of the community as a whole...I dont call taking the base hashrate from 2TH to 24TH any more responsible or sustainable than it ending up at 2TH in the beginning, and completely shot block times... if that entire 20+TH amount is of your doing, Jim, is that really looking at long term sustainability...In my opinion, it should have been spread over a period of time that at least would appear to be more sustainable, even if it was only really intended to be short term...by the sounds of it, the last 6 months has been the most stable that UNB has been...until now...anyone can rent a bunch of hashrate and think they are being clever...what happened to the UNB that was mined...if it has been or will be used to better the whole UNB ecosystem, then that is awesome, but so far I am assuming they were dumped on the exchange to pay for the 20+TH hashing power... The time, currency, and effort should have been used more wisely and professionally to sort out the lack of full nodes at minimum, if not much more...

what happened to the pool that you were beta testing Jim...

The value of a coin should be based on the infrastructure that supports it as much as the maths behind the coin itself...yeah, theres a block explorer and an exchange, and a list of full nodes, which is great, but again, if there are almost no full nodes, and the pool shows you mining basically all the blocks, and running basically all the hash power, thats a bit of a joke really...Jim, considering your spose to be the main man here, I can't say your actions have been that impressive an example that others should follow...

I cant commit TH in power, but I can definitely commit more than 7GH if I wanted to...but I definitely wouldnt now...

Cheers for watching my original UNB vid - https://youtu.be/buMJBcHRAeE

Heres my new UNB vid documenting this forum and events since I started until yesterday - https://youtu.be/eweDwENxc9U

Anyone that doesnt agree with my views is most likely still here and is welcome to comment...

Anyone that does agree has probably already gone by now...

Current full nodes = 4
iSpace Hashrate = 6.24 TH
iSpace last 10 blocks found - 9 found by miner "Jim"

last 3 block info - this is interesting...

46,349   10/07/2016 12:51:59   39 left   24,965,256.25122045   13,683,162   Jim   50.00000081
46,321   10/07/2016 09:54:18   11 left   24,965,256.25122045   3,184,495   Jim   50
46,314   10/07/2016 09:08:16   4 left           24,965,256.25122045   58,517,243   Jim   50

it appears that someone, somewhere, is either solo mining UNB, with however much hashrate, or there actually is another pool other than iSpace out there...otherwise the block confirmations would be 49, 48, 47 and not 39, 11, 4 ...

best of luck...

Anyway... I'm not an internet Troll, just someone trying to do some good for the better of the community...one way or the other...

Cheers !

You say you are you helping the community but the daily dose of Criticizing UNB and now myself seems much less then helpful. I recommend if you can do better, then start a coin and do it. I remember you said you did create a coin once and you quit, why? (2nd time I asked). To answer your question about the few hundreds blocks I mined over the last few days before the difficulty drop, the coins still remain on iSpace, I have been mining UNB for over two years there. I haven't sold any UNB, it's not been dumped as you claimed. If it was dumped, then how come only a few thousand coins were sold on cryptopia? After all that's the only place you can buy UNB. Any experienced trader could have told you there wasn't enough "Buy support" to hold the price that UNB rose when someone bought all the coins on Cryptopia. I kinda say you still have much to learn about Crypto and Altcoins. I admire your desire to want to understand how everything works (including mining difficulty changes, pools, exchanges, etc), but I feel you need to spend more time learning about how all these things actually work. Experience comes with time. Keep in mind,  assuming something without even asking, well that can be the same as trolling.

jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 03:53:14 PM

After many years in this Bitcoin space, working on crypto, doing interviews, speaking at conventions, and helping others in the industry, I decided to spend my Saturday with Andreas Antonopoulos and friends in Las Vegas at a Bitcoin meetup. We all gathered to celebrate the Bitcoin having. I would like to say Andreas is very down to earth and humble and we got along great. I hope everyone ate some pizza yesterday and enjoys the rest of the weekend. I'll attach a picture of myself and Andreas later on

Also I'm speaking at the Blockchain Event, a convention this month here in Las Vegas.  Hopefully everyone can attend.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 04:28:52 PM

After many years in this Bitcoin space, working on crypto, doing interviews, speaking at conventions, and helping others in the industry, I decided to spend my Saturday with Andreas Antonopoulos and friends in Las Vegas at a Bitcoin meetup. We all gathered to celebrate the Bitcoin having. I would like to say Andreas is very down to earth and humble and we got along great. I hope everyone ate some pizza yesterday and enjoys the rest of the weekend. I'll attach a picture of myself and Andreas later on

Also I'm speaking at the Blockchain Event, a convention this month here in Las Vegas.  Hopefully everyone can attend.

I wish I could be there, maybe next time.   

You're legit, Blasko!!!  Keep on keeping on, brother!!!

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 04:57:43 PM

Sonix, I gotta agree with Blasko, I've been watching UNB for 2 years and I recently bought back in.  Jim has done a great job with UNB and he's one of the most transparent devs out there.  I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt.  And if UNB runs on sudden demand then so be it - lots of coins have been doing it lately due to millions of dollars leaving ETH and Bitcoin and especially coins with low floats and mass consolidation have and will absolutely skyrocket which is normal and to be expected given their supply and demand dynamics. 

So I hope UNB does blow its top off soon.  I've got my blocks set so let's get it on!!! 

Peace!!!

jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 05:11:11 PM

Also I'm speaking at the Blockchain Event, a convention this month here in Las Vegas.  Hopefully everyone can attend.

I wish I could be there, maybe next time.  

You're legit, Blasko!!!  Keep on keeping on, brother!!!

Thanks man! I'm sure more conventions are coming  Smiley
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 05:56:11 PM

Hey Sonix, were you the one who bought up the entire book?  Cause it happened right after you started posting.  Then you started bashing UNB & Blasko so maybe you just wanna shake some people out. 

Cause someone drove the marketcap up to $5 million, up 1,000 fold.  There has to be a reason. 

Sonix711

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 06:09:05 PM

...once again, cheers for the replies and posts...

ok...yes, I had my own crypto, but that should show that I am knowledgeable about as much of the internals and externals as it takes to achieve a functional crypto...the question of the actual final outcome of my crypto is neither here nor there as it really has no relevance here other than either to say who did more or less successfully than the other or unless one is trying to learn from the others successes or mistakes...This forum is not about my crypto, its about yours, cheers all the same...or at least in the current context it doesnt feel appropriate to me...

It seems that you are better than me at selective question answering Jim, as this has got to be at least the third time I have questioned about the pool you were beta testing... Smiley

I'm pretty sure I have never been to Cryptopia's website, let alone to check the value of UNB...And I was always looking to add value to a coin, not just to mine it for proffit, or at least not short term proffit...even if I had a pool, I wouldn't dump all my hash rate on it, cos that not only would defeat my original primary objective's, but would cost me even more of a loss than I was already at that point running at...old kit is old for a reason...some might say I'm stupid running even my other ASICS at a bit of a loss, currently,  but if its the underlying fundamental of trying to keep decentralisation in the network, as best as you can, then sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do...I hate Tesco's Supermarket with a passion, but they are right this time - "every little helps"...The only reason I havent upgraded my mining kit is because everything seems to require Killowatts of electric, and that for me, is just not feasible, for a multitude of reasons...

Thanks for your honesty Jim...I'm sure you've got most of those coins stored somewhere other than iSpace, right...? Smiley
I still say it would have been overall more beneficial to the network, long term, to have added the hashrate in a smaller amount over a longer period of time, or not focused on that at all...Ha, is long term proffit any better than short term proffit...for any of us, me included...if it comes at the expense of more important underlying fundamentals...Not sure if we are back at morals and objectives at this point...

Right...I think this might be the first I'm hearing about a pool other than iSpace or Jim's beta pool... If I remember rightly, the pools I tried were in the large post that Jim made several or so pages back...I figured that was the most up to date list, considering...and most of them didn't work, one way or the other...

Ha, the problem with assuming, is that if you assume the question you want to ask probably won't get an answer, then unless you still ask the question and hope for an answer, you are only left to assume that of all the answers you can see, it has to be one of them, so which one is most likely the correct answer...in theory...But it is true, you shouldn't assume...I'm not always right, but at least 50% I am... Smiley
Is it any better to assume than to play "knock, Knock, Guess who..." Smiley just another double headed coin - or is that double tailed coin? Smiley

When there is less of an overall, something, then if something changes within that something, the effects could be greater or smaller, depending on how much relevance or how much of that something, effects the original something, or anything else around that original something that could then, directly or indirectly, effect that original something, in a small or large, short or long term way... Smiley Perhaps something like "The Butterfly Effect"...perhaps not... something like ETH valuation effecting BTC valuation effecting UNB valuation...lets not even add fiat currencies into that equation... Smiley

Anyway...

I'm sure I have made an impression on here, for better or worse, one way or another, so, as requested, I have nothing to add that will give UNB value if this is where we are at...But remember to keep asking questions, and especially to keep looking out for when and if the answers appear...

Have fun pumping and dumping...both on the hashrates and on the exchanges...mmm...a pump and dump future might not be so bad... Smiley

Cheers !
jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:03:54 PM

...once again, cheers for the replies and posts...

ok...yes, I had my own crypto, but that should show that I am knowledgeable about as much of the internals and externals as it takes to achieve a functional crypto...the question of the actual final outcome of my crypto is neither here nor there as it really has no relevance here other than either to say who did more or less successfully than the other or unless one is trying to learn from the others successes or mistakes...This forum is not about my crypto, its about yours, cheers all the same...or at least in the current context it doesnt feel appropriate to me...

It seems that you are better than me at selective question answering Jim, as this has got to be at least the third time I have questioned about the pool you were beta testing... Smiley

I'm pretty sure I have never been to Cryptopia's website, let alone to check the value of UNB...And I was always looking to add value to a coin, not just to mine it for proffit, or at least not short term proffit...even if I had a pool, I wouldn't dump all my hash rate on it, cos that not only would defeat my original primary objective's, but would cost me even more of a loss than I was already at that point running at...old kit is old for a reason...some might say I'm stupid running even my other ASICS at a bit of a loss, currently,  but if its the underlying fundamental of trying to keep decentralisation in the network, as best as you can, then sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do...I hate Tesco's Supermarket with a passion, but they are right this time - "every little helps"...The only reason I havent upgraded my mining kit is because everything seems to require Killowatts of electric, and that for me, is just not feasible, for a multitude of reasons...

Thanks for your honesty Jim...I'm sure you've got most of those coins stored somewhere other than iSpace, right...? Smiley
I still say it would have been overall more beneficial to the network, long term, to have added the hashrate in a smaller amount over a longer period of time, or not focused on that at all...Ha, is long term proffit any better than short term proffit...for any of us, me included...if it comes at the expense of more important underlying fundamentals...Not sure if we are back at morals and objectives at this point...

Right...I think this might be the first I'm hearing about a pool other than iSpace or Jim's beta pool... If I remember rightly, the pools I tried were in the large post that Jim made several or so pages back...I figured that was the most up to date list, considering...and most of them didn't work, one way or the other...

Ha, the problem with assuming, is that if you assume the question you want to ask probably won't get an answer, then unless you still ask the question and hope for an answer, you are only left to assume that of all the answers you can see, it has to be one of them, so which one is most likely the correct answer...in theory...But it is true, you shouldn't assume...I'm not always right, but at least 50% I am... Smiley
Is it any better to assume than to play "knock, Knock, Guess who..." Smiley just another double headed coin - or is that double tailed coin? Smiley

When there is less of an overall, something, then if something changes within that something, the effects could be greater or smaller, depending on how much relevance or how much of that something, effects the original something, or anything else around that original something that could then, directly or indirectly, effect that original something, in a small or large, short or long term way... Smiley Perhaps something like "The Butterfly Effect"...perhaps not... something like ETH valuation effecting BTC valuation effecting UNB valuation...lets not even add fiat currencies into that equation... Smiley

Anyway...

I'm sure I have made an impression on here, for better or worse, one way or another, so, as requested, I have nothing to add that will give UNB value if this is where we are at...But remember to keep asking questions, and especially to keep looking out for when and if the answers appear...

Have fun pumping and dumping...both on the hashrates and on the exchanges...mmm...a pump and dump future might not be so bad... Smiley

Cheers !

I have watched your 1st video and now your 2nd video where you make some serious claims against me. You went pretty far and extreme as to call UNB a Ponzi. You even went and said UNB is my personal Ponzi...  UNB has been under a $5,000 marketcap for over a year with trading around $5.00 a day. Basically since the Cryptsy demise, UNB's been super slow and I've been working on other projects. So if it's a Ponzi, which is the craziest thing I've ever heard anyone say about UNB, then I have been the guy to lose the most money on UNB...

I personally called UNB a project on hold during The Crypto Show which reached a lot of people. I said eventually I would get back into it and I would honestly say, I'm still way too busy to be here full time on UNB doesn't mean I won't still promote it, check in, hang out, answer questions etc. I explained that I'm highly active as the co founder of bCommerce labs with Michael Terpin, and our companies like CryptoMarket, Coinovate and clients like Voxelus, and others, all that stuff keeps me busy. Not to mention speaking at these conventions, going to events, managing the crypto dev house in Las Vegas, being the co founder of BitcoinTalkRadio. I live the #CryptoLife

You found UNB, and you really liked it. I was glad because I know many people do like UNB. However when it comes to mining UNB, it has been stuck on a high difficulty for a long time.  Over a year.

UNB has been here for over two years, I know you just found it 12 days or so ago but that doesn't mean it's a new coin, or a pump and dump flash, or a Ponzi. Much time and effort,and money has been put into UNB, as you said yourself - you recognized the effort. I never hid behind anon efforts, I gave UNB a phone number, a location to find us, we pay lawyers to make sure the things we do are legit efforts in this community. So when I see your videos making crazy claims, I can only wonder what's the motive for this?

The fact you couldn't get a pool to work is one thing, I understand and respect your efforts and time. I know some guys can't get it to work, meanwhile, many others have made UNB pools and they got them to work, they came and went over time, 2+ years in Crypto is a very long time. You stated you wanted a Slush's pool for UNB, however iSpace does work like Slush's pool, you can simply mine just UNB there.. It's pretty simple to understand, what you wanted all along was already there. I'd say you frustrated yourself.

Sure you can make a pool but time has proven that iSpace has been kick ass in sticking around. Along with Multipool.us, these are UNB's oldest pools have been around from the start and they are still here.

I offered to help you and had my team knock out a pool on a server. It works fine. I want to separate the pool from that server before I release it. Either way, ispace allows you the same thing in the meantime, it's not like anyone's missing out, and mind you for the last year+ I was the only one mining UNB. Why? Well because no one wants to mine a coin with a super high diff and a super low price. It's a simple fact of electricity costs. No matter what it takes to keep UNB's block chain running, I keep mining. No matter what the cost.  

It's public where I mine it, iSpace, it's obvious and in plain view. I've been tweeting about iSpace for years. They are reliable.  So when you made a video laughing out how long it would take UNB to mine blocks, and how you would never find anything because so little blocks where being found, I went ahead and rented the hash to try and move UNB to a lower difficulty faster. Anyone else could have as well , and we weren't that far away from a diff change. So why not get it closer so someone like you will have 4x more of a chance at mining with 7gh's after the diff change.  I'm making it easier for you to mine, but for some reason, you didn't like that. You made more statements about it being an issue.... I wonder at this point your motive again?

Adding hash doesn't mean anyone is pumping UNB... I helped it.. I don't see anyone in the chat rooms pumping UNB. When the price shot up, that's simply because there wasn't much for sale, and someone bought all of it. There was not that many for sale. If someone spends 5 or 6 BTC buying up UNB the price flies up, that's not a pump and that's not a dump. That's someone buying all the UNB for sale. Considering UNB is rare as hell with less then 2.5 million in the world , and 100's of thousand lost to Cryptsy. Plus now it's only on Cryptopia, and it is hard to get (mining). Like I said, 5 or 6 BTC takes UNB way up and it did.  

I added hash to get the difficulty to readjust to a lower rate I made it public, it's not a secret. Those who are mining right now I'm sure are thankful for the 4x dif change.. When you made a video stating it would take forever. I decided I would try to help. yet now, you bashed me for it. With your claimed crypto experience, how in the world did you think your 6.7ghs was enough hash rate to find a block on a chain that had a difficulty of 25million going on for over a year? Are you familiar with sha256 and what the difficulty rate means? I'm not trying to be mean, but, anyone who understands, will tell you I helped it along to lower the diff to allow everyone to be able to mine easier. I have been running 2TH's a day on UNB for years and I find a couple blocks a day. I have been 99% the total hash rate for over a year and a half with 2TH's and it's not enough for the 25 million diff, like I said a couple blocks a day Sometimes 5 or 6... You claimed you wanted to do something good by adding hash, which is great and I thank you, but when your 6.7 gh's wasn't ever going to find a block on it's own you got mad.. If you had it on iSpace when I rented the hash you would have indeed received some coins.  

Just to let it be known, I haven't sold any UNB on Cryptopia, I already mentioned the coins I had from mining at iSpace where still there at iSpace. The only place you can actually buy UNB is where I buy it myself. I've been buying it from miners since long before Cryptsy. Your claims against me are 100% wrong.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 08:49:14 PM

I don't think you have to explain yourself to that extent Jim.  You're a way better person than me.

Ok so if your coins are in storage, Jim, then who has blocks for sale on Cryptopia, and who spiked the price to $5 million?  There are about 40-50k which aren't mine.  So yeah, almost everything on deck ready to be dumped is mine right now.  lol

Maybe this is all my secret plan.  Grin

MilkandPie4U

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 01:18:43 AM

I hope people are not storing coinage on exchanges. Jim or anyone else have any idea how many UNB were burned when Vern folded?

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 06:11:00 AM

I hope people are not storing coinage on exchanges. Jim or anyone else have any idea how many UNB were burned when Vern folded?

He said 300,000 UNB.  A good amount. 

adorid

Activity: 445
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:04:48 PM

how many blocks till next difficulty?

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 12:48:43 PM

Back to $7k cap.  No pump and no dump.  Buy all you want for nothing and stop complaining if it blows up. 

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 12:49:51 PM

how many blocks till next difficulty?

At this pace the question should be:  How many years?  lol

I love low inflation so I'm glad.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: