Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:17:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Unbreakablecoin (UNB) | SHA256 - Over 3x Bigger then Bitcoin | No Premine  (Read 134743 times)
LeuName

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:04:28 AM

What are my options if I'm left with UNB on Bittrex after it was delisted? I don't think you can register on Upbit if you're not Korean, BOA is dead and no other exchange has it.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
investortrusted

Activity: 85

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:55:03 AM

Upbit has stopped it. Forget upbit as well. You have been scammed by Jim Blasko. We all have. He told me himself on slack. He his a rat and scumbag. He his also the dev of eboost, xcoin, aspire. All scam projects.
TheRealJB

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:57:57 AM

Lying piece of crap also wants you to email to get a so called working pool that does not exist.
Why don’t you let everyone have that information on here. Is that not what decentralization is all about.
Lol

The trolling on this forum is absolutely ridiculous lol it reminds me why I never really like coming here.

Anyways, there is nothing being lied about, I've asked you how i'm responsible for Bittrex delisting, but you never answer that. You just say scam over and over and think it holds merit but you can't explain the scam? You act like I made UNB, gave it to the world with no premine, all with the hopes that someday Bittrex would decide to create an exchange and then years later add UNB for a couple years only to someday delist it? Great movie plot.  How could I know the future like that? Bittrex announced their delisting without any warning to me.  UNB is a non ICO coin with zero premine. I've been told the name is terrible, the coin sucks, everything you can think of to get under my skin. Scam scam scam. Releasing open source software for free now makes you a scammer. Sometimes crypto sucks like this but I've heard it for years and I usually just ignore them.

UNB had a brand new website, during the server upgrade it was lost and we're still looking for the backup. In the meantime the old site was put back up for place holding. The new site had the latest info, wallet links, public pools, etc.  I did hire a girl to help with social media sites because I'm just too busy for it. She is new and I've been training her. I know it doesn't help with the Bittrex situation but losing Bittrex isn't the end of the world. BOA is a really nice exchange. It's new . It will gain traction. I remember when Bittrex launched and I remember when Cryptsy launched, they were small exchanges until they grew. Far as contacting me,  I've always been easy to contact and so is my team, I've always asked for people to join the team. Finding me has never been hard I'm at tons of crypto conventions. I've been speaking at them since 2013.. I've often posted my phone numbers to allow people to reach me. Since I was hacked several times last year I stopped giving out my personal information as much and using social media as much. When you get hacked as much as me and my team has, you'll change some habits as well. 

Anyone can make a pool, it's open source NOMP software with a running UNB wallet and of course I have my own pool. Every dev has a private pool for mining if necessary. I actually have two or three of them. Once you have one pool it's quite easy to spin up a cloned box on Digital Ocean.  It's really not a big deal.  The bigger deal is and has always been the hash rate. UNB obviously needs more more hash rate. Currently I'm tossing a ton of hash at the pool to move the chain so everyone can remove their coins from Bittrex. I always believed more hash would come and people would mine UNB more often on their own. When asked about the latest github code,  I provided a link to my github where the newest unb 2017 source code is. That is the latest code with ACP implemented. It's completely open source.  Not sure how that's hiding anything, anyone looking at my github account will see all the public repo's and UNB is one of them. There are obv different versions and different wallets that have been released over time. 

On another note, UNB is working, it's just slow with little hash rates. I've rented several PH's so people can move their UNB out of Bittrex, just d/l the wallet or move it to BOA's exchange for now.

As always if anyone need to reach me, email me. admin@unbreakablecoin.com
Jim B.
ComputerGenie

Activity: 1092
Merit: 552

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:07:45 PM

Jim told me 6 months ago that he (and a friend) was working on that; all I know is they orphaned a few of my blocks back then and no news since.  Undecided
We did add ACP protection, put out new wallets and new source code.....
Mind sharing that with the rest of us? The last github update was 15 months ago (6 months before that 6 months)....
Here is the source code:  https://github.com/jimblasko/UnbreakableCoin_2017
That's the 15 month old code I was talking about. It was after that when you told me to stop mining because you were working on the diff algo (among other things).

If you have to ask "why?", you wouldn`t understand my answer.
Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
investortrusted

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:14:59 PM

Jim Blasko is a lying piece of shit. Don’t ever believe a word of his. His so called new source code is over 15 months old. He definitely dumped a lot of his instamine on everyone.
The so called new boaexchange has been up for months with no trade volume. Basically a dead exchange and he compares it to Bittrex.
If you so much as care about anyone holding your coin. At least list the coin on a decent exchange with a bit of volume not an exchange that is dead and lists all your scam coins like eboost for free.
He was laughing all the while we talked yesterday and told me he doesn’t care. Why should he.
Dirty rat.
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:29:17 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2018, 02:13:54 PM by ComputerGenie

@investortrusted As far as exchanges go, you should be on your own. There's a reason it's called crypto-currency, and it's not because of the need to sell it on some random CEX. What you do with your currency is on you.
It's means of transferring value with another party. Do people with "day jobs" go to an exchange to get paid at the end of the week? No.

It's not Jims job to create an environment for you to do only 1 specific thing that is controlled by a 4th party.

It is, however, his job to fix the dam'd diff algo so that the chain doesn't come to a grinding halt every yr and 1/2 or so.....

Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
investortrusted

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:58:46 PM

He doesn’t want to fix anything. That is the issue here.
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:13:05 PM

And yet you keep incessantly rambling on about exchanges that have nothing to do with anything.  Undecided

investortrusted

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:39:33 PM

And yet you keep incessantly rambling on about exchanges that have nothing to do with anything.  Undecided

In your years in crypto. You must also know that exchanges are also part of the ecosystem and any coin that wants to gain adoption or any sane developer will work on getting on exchanges wirh volume. What is essence of any coin without any form or way to trade and exchange it. Even Bitcoin.

So stop acting foolish and not pick out only exchanges part of my complaints.

Except maybe you are in on the scam yourself. He has abandoned everything.

Coin development, community and exchanges.

Get a grip on that.
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:48:56 PM

...What is essence of any coin without any form or way to trade and exchange it. Even Bitcoin...
Well, for starters, anyone that knows me know that I feel Core has disallowed Bitcoin to evolve into something useful (beyond hoping that one can sell it to the next sucker in line for more than they paid for it).
A currency's value is inherent in the exchange from one party to another. If, in your mind, that value lies in any heavy connection to the ability to give full control of that currency to a 3rd party and just sell it to the next sucker, then you have missed the entire point of crypto (including the original intention of Bitcoin).

I mow your lawn and you give me $5 USD in exchange for it; that is use of currency.

I give my $10 CAD to a 3rd party and you give them your $5 USD, then we trade what they allow us to (on their balance sheet) and control when we can/can't have our respective values back; that is not use of currency (nor is it related to currency in any real way).

...Get a grip on that.

investortrusted

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:38:42 AM

Knew it. For Jim Blasko, it’s just another day in scamville. He is enjoying his other scam projects.
If he had any bit of investment in this. He would be working on getting the coin back on track but hehehe bitconnect, Jim is in the building.

investortrusted

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:11:16 AM

Fucking scammer, Jim Blasko rogue
Lionel

Activity: 613
Merit: 305

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:24:31 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2018, 05:53:19 PM by Lionel

hi guys,
what happened to this coin ?

I have noticed that UNB deposits are disabled on Bittrex

Is this a scam?
How did they scam the people?

p.s. ok i've briefly read the posts above, that is enough.
I'm going to sell these useless coins then
investortrusted

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:13:36 AM

hi guys,
what happened to this coin ?

I have noticed that UNB deposits are disabled on Bittrex

Is this a scam?
How did they scam the people?

p.s. ok i've briefly read the posts above, that is enough.
I'm going to sell these useless coins then

yea yeah, Jim Blasko is a scum. No where to sell this piece of crap. Sorry.
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:03:48 PM

...No where to sell this piece of crap. Sorry.
maybe your sister will finally give you some, someday, and you'll feel better about yourself...

investortrusted

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:28:42 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2018, 06:39:55 AM by investortrusted

...No where to sell this piece of crap. Sorry.
maybe your sister will finally give you some, someday, and you'll feel better about yourself...

Here comes Blaskos partner. Piece of crap
Nick_P

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:13:17 AM

Greetings,

I've got some UNBs left on Bittrex.
Somebody please give any instructions where can I convert them into other currency, if that's even possible for today.

Thanks in advance!
Nick
wave70

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:06:58 AM

Greetings,

I've got some UNBs left on Bittrex.
Somebody please give any instructions where can I convert them into other currency, if that's even possible for today.

Thanks in advance!
Nick

Bittrex announced me today the wallet removal. Is there any other active exchange or is there a community donation address?
CryptoCracker

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 12:51:59 PM

yes wondering the same thing. Where can the coin be held. Besides on an obscure exchange somewhere. Coinomi or something similar- maybe a paperwallet- would that work??
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:25:57 PM

yes wondering the same thing. Where can the coin be held. Besides on an obscure exchange somewhere. Coinomi or something similar- maybe a paperwallet- would that work??

http://unbreakablecoin.com/wallets/

Should still work I think if the blockchain is still moving..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: