Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:47:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Unbreakablecoin (UNB) | SHA256 - Over 3x Bigger then Bitcoin | No Premine  (Read 134743 times)
timoftec

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:36:26 AM

You can use BOA but there is no volume trading there or you can just donate them to my wallet
18apUceQUqNCqpnz6tYr9zWYprLS4DB6RE

It might take 1-2-3 weeks for the network to generate new blocks and confirm your transaction.

I'm still hoping this coin will be listed somewhere else where we might have volume.

We might try create a group and raise some currency and list it on Cryptopia or any market where people actually trade something, what do you guys think ?
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ComputerGenie

Activity: 1092
Merit: 552

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:02:16 PM

...We might try create a group and raise some currency and list it on Cryptopia or any market where people actually trade something, what do you guys think ?
I think that unless someone addresses the code issues that lead to a 51% attackable (for like $30) situation every 18 months, listing anywhere is pointless....

If you have to ask "why?", you wouldn`t understand my answer.
Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
86B

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:43:17 PM

Just chiming in here.  UNB is currently compatible with Blocknet's Block DX... however I'm not sure if you guys are still experiencing extremely long block times.  The last I checked, your difficulty adjustment here is still quite a ways away... is there a plan to fix this in the near future?  The reason why it's a burden to a DX is because you won't be able to retrade funds until they attain at least 1 confirmation... it also opens the door to issues where anyone buying UNB on our 0-conf trading could run into problems too if the mempool is lost as peers here and there go online/offline.  Looking forward to hearing back from you guys here at UNB!
investortrusted

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 07:10:13 PM

Any word on this shit from Scam King, Jim Blasko.
TheRealJB

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 08:34:28 AM

Hello everyone, as mentioned this Jan in Miami, UnbreakableCoin will be one of the first assets created and launched via Aspire. We will do a swap for those of you who have stayed with UNB. I'm grateful for all of those who've supported the idea of UnbreakableCoin over the years and I hope that you'll enjoy the idea of a better UnbreakableCoin. The original Unbreakablecoin blockchain will remain as is, and the original codebases on Github won't be supported anymore. The new UnbreakableCoin will be supported moving forward and won't require outside mining to create blocks (you can mine gAsp blockchain if you like but we won't require it from outside miners anymore). I've made sure the swap process will be simple. If you haven't already, then please move your coins over to BOA's exchange.https://boaexchange.com/. An automatic swap will be done there. ***Please note*** If you are a USA resident and can't access BOA's exchange then simply contact me. Once the launch of Aspire happens I'll provide you a UNB address to send your Unbreakablecoin to. I will then personally swap out your coins to your gAsp address when the time comes. If there are any problems with you moving your coins to the BOA exchanges keep in mind, the UnbreakableCoin chain is moving at a very very slow speed (like dead slow right now). If you send your coins to BOA please do not worry about the UNB coins not showing up for days or even a few weeks. At some point before the swap I will rent plenty of hash to move plenty of blocks and your coins will then get the confirmations that they need. You have time as of right now but I would like this to happen by the end of the year. Feel free to DM if you have any questions.

Jim Blasko
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 02:06:38 PM

I can't think of a single positive thing to say about that  Undecided

Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
investortrusted

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 11:52:58 AM

Hello everyone, as mentioned this Jan in Miami, UnbreakableCoin will be one of the first assets created and launched via Aspire. We will do a swap for those of you who have stayed with UNB. I'm grateful for all of those who've supported the idea of UnbreakableCoin over the years and I hope that you'll enjoy the idea of a better UnbreakableCoin. The original Unbreakablecoin blockchain will remain as is, and the original codebases on Github won't be supported anymore. The new UnbreakableCoin will be supported moving forward and won't require outside mining to create blocks (you can mine gAsp blockchain if you like but we won't require it from outside miners anymore). I've made sure the swap process will be simple. If you haven't already, then please move your coins over to BOA's exchange.https://boaexchange.com/. An automatic swap will be done there. ***Please note*** If you are a USA resident and can't access BOA's exchange then simply contact me. Once the launch of Aspire happens I'll provide you a UNB address to send your Unbreakablecoin to. I will then personally swap out your coins to your gAsp address when the time comes. If there are any problems with you moving your coins to the BOA exchanges keep in mind, the UnbreakableCoin chain is moving at a very very slow speed (like dead slow right now). If you send your coins to BOA please do not worry about the UNB coins not showing up for days or even a few weeks. At some point before the swap I will rent plenty of hash to move plenty of blocks and your coins will then get the confirmations that they need. You have time as of right now but I would like this to happen by the end of the year. Feel free to DM if you have any questions.

Jim Blasko

How far along do you intend to push your scam. We will soon be in October.

Jim Blasko the serial scammer.

Moving from one project to the other fleecing investors.

eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 06:24:21 PM

Ha, I dropped a post in the wrong thread again.. A thread I was pulling references from.. 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2445639.msg53285421#msg53285421

Bump for UNB while I'm at it I guess.. Good old times..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
investortrusted

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 09:02:39 AM

Where is Jim Blasko. The serial scammer. Thought you promised a swap last year. Bastard
SEVABIT
Copper Member

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 01:59:36 AM

What is happening to the swap. Still waiting for it.
TheRealJB

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 04:08:09 AM

What is happening to the swap. Still waiting for it.

Good News! https://AspireWallet.com went live on July 4th and all systems are go!  Smiley

Unbreakable has been created, so if you have any old UnbreakableCoin that you didn't sell on an exchange, you can simply send me a direct message so I can help you with the swap to the new Unbreakable (super easy)!

Additionally I want to thank everyone for their patience, Aspire took us a bit longer to build than we expected but it's here now, it works great, and I think you'll be pretty impressed with it's performance and features.
I'd like to hookup any old UNB fans who's interested in giving Aspire a try. I'll send you some free coins so you can build your own asset/token and see how easy it is.

Looks like we have about 54 pages of old users so if you're an old UNB fan, post your Aspire address and I'll hook you up! Additionally I'll add your address to our "AIR" list for users who will receive airdrops in the future.

Get your Aspire address at https://AspireWallet.com
Find Aspire information and news at https://AspireCrypto.com.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 04:38:24 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2020, 05:40:10 AM by eddie13

I'd like to hookup any old UNB fans who's interested in giving Aspire a try.

GNhFe69UvVqzsoen1t3SRQStXyA2ku7HWe

Ill try it..
Pretty familiar with the counterparty setup..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
g1itch

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 09:31:51 AM

I'm also going to give it a try. My aspire address: GQE7x3V2GKHM8X1ssv1jEjqftTAX7NCasK
What's about UNB sent to boaexchange? There are still no confirmations.

TheRealJB

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 06:43:33 PM

I'd like to hookup any old UNB fans who's interested in giving Aspire a try.

GNhFe69UvVqzsoen1t3SRQStXyA2ku7HWe

Ill try it..
Pretty familiar with the counterparty setup..

What's up Eddie! Coins sent bro
TheRealJB

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 06:57:22 PM

I'm also going to give it a try. My aspire address: GQE7x3V2GKHM8X1ssv1jEjqftTAX7NCasK
What's about UNB sent to boaexchange? There are still no confirmations.

Coins sent g1itch , let me know what you think of Aspire! I don't think there isn't enough hash on UNB - I'll rent some hash next week to move the chain, after the mining attack, it's gotten crazy expensive to move that chain.
PAMPT

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 01:29:07 PM

Jim Blasko

How far along do you intend to push your scam. We will soon be in October.

Jim Blasko the serial scammer.

Moving from one project to the other fleecing investors.

I didnt even read that message coz its too long and contains greetings, musings, probably something related to Miami coz the nutter calls himself a Jan from Miami. I would smite his pate with a roll pin which I use in my dough-flattening routines. Good grief I can virtually imagine that guys mouth open and close as his bubbly head undulates on swan-thin neck as he types that all out. I could take him out for a nice beating, on every day of the week with the exception of hanuka when I usually beat up my wife.
SEVABIT
Copper Member

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 02:12:54 PM

Hi Jim,

My aspire address Gf1XtkFSsv98F9ZdKdZNRniFoogXFQPDv7

Is there a telegram group or discord to join.
timoftec

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 03:28:32 PM

Hello

I still have 17000 UNB on BOA market. What is this Aspire and how do you swap and where do you sell the swapped coins ?
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 09:31:04 PM

so, Unbreakable got broke and became some thing on some other thing that needs a thing to change the thing into some other thing.

Ahhhhh, the joys of crypto....

Activity: 15
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 12:53:15 PM

Hi, my address is GetzyvByPCEYNSzHciDuNxbTccZ2DZXC2A

Thanks
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: