Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:32:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Unbreakablecoin (UNB) | SHA256 - Over 3x Bigger then Bitcoin | No Premine  (Read 134743 times)
sunny168

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:37:59 PM

Ok but... we already have enough coins.

We don't need another altcoin.

And i will not vote on cryptsy, i will not participate to the division of the market, altcoins lose too much value we don't need that anymore.

Teddy COIN -15%Free+75%IPO,Let's talk about Teddy. TnDUjkChyprmKfhMvE5vDJWBvYK2qawCXA

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Manwe

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:18:32 PM

http://unb.520cn.com is down.

And I think we can not count on Cryptsy, things are different from 2013, Cryptsy is no more important.
asmo

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 04:47:49 PM

Cryptsy is back up, and you can vote here https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes. Everything the developer has said is true. The coin was never premined and is not a pump and dump coin. Not only are we, member of the Unbreakable team, part of this but we are getting new supporters every day. Our growth within the last week as been insane and will only continue to climb. I ask all members to please do their research and give this coin and yourself a chance to flourish. Thx you all

Unbreakable team admin: asumo

Vote for Unbreakablecoin https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes
jimblasko (OP)

Activity: 510
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 03:55:29 AM

I am proud to announce another UnbreakableCoin Vendor!
This vendor is located in the Treasure Coast of Florida and has a retail location and website!

http://www.signedgeinc.com/

Sign Edge Inc of Fort Pierce Florida, offers a huge variety of unique services !

"Original Artistic Designs, Quality Prints & Superior Installs"
From vinyl banners for your business to custom graphics for cars trucks, boats, rv's, and much more!

Sign Edge Inc has agreed to accept payments for the items with UnbreakableCoin!

I'm told the online ordering system isn't quite ready yet, however, they can be contact be email and telephone for quotes!

UNB Vendors are coming. I will keep you posted daily as more come!

If you want to accept UNB in your online store let me know!
I will add you to the vendor list  http://www.unbreakablecoin.com/spend-unb/

I can assure many more are coming! This all takes time!

A PERSONAL THANK YOU FROM ME TO SIGN EDGE INC FOR ACCEPTING UNBREAKABLECOIN !!
bitember_pools

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 01:24:56 PM

http://bitember.com/transpbg_resized2.png

We pride ourselves in making your mining experience as easy as possible.
That's why we're proud to give you our Unbreakablecoin pool.
Join us at unb.bitember.com

We are now offering a limited chance for you to get 0% fee on our pool for life. All you have to do is PM me your username or post it in this thread.

Bitember. Stability, reliability, trust.
cris1987

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 12:22:38 AM

the dev is the same on MYR, this coin is going to do the same as that altcoin
jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:38:04 AM

the dev is the same on MYR, this coin is going to do the same as that altcoin

Hi chris1987, That is absolutely incorrect. I'm not sure why anyone would actually say that, except that they donated the block explorer, even still I have never had any involvement and I have never worked with Myriad's group. They have their own dev. I don't believe he is in america either, because I've seen him speak in a different language in their #IRC channel. Their dev appreciated the idea of UNB and generously donated a hosted block explorer when someone else mentioned in their #IRC chat that UNB needed one. As both coins, were not premined, the dev kindly donated it for absolutely free. I offered a donation of UNB and his response was something in the nature of this is how it should be, as a large community effort in otherwords, the guy wouldn't take UNB for doing it. I was shocked and he said that because I didn't premine the coin, that is why he did it for free. It speaks loudly among devs these days to know a dev isn't in it to get rich quick. It was extremely generous. I publicly thanked their team for the block explorer, I do log my all #IRC chat's so if this is actually an issue, I will post our public and private pm's as long as the other dev agrees that it's ok.

Thanks for the support we are climbing up the Cryptsy Vote ladder- surpassing MasterCoin MSC in votes!  It's official !! You guys want UNB on Cryptsy!!!

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/
flyaway2sky

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:59:06 AM

yes because its so hard to copy and paste a thread onto two different forums.
Any coin not launched here was intentionally ninja launched for dev benefit.
Also, you are a fucking idiot for wasting your time on this coingen get-rich-quick scheme

cinnamon_carter
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 02:12:53 AM

looks like it might be 'parked out' wtih high difficulty in the near future.......

i saw no premine if the source on github is the real source (which it probably is) of course we all know there are ways to 'hide' premines...i doubt that here

this is the key point.....

int64 static GetBlockValue(int nHeight, int64 nFees)
{
    int64 nSubsidy = 50 * COIN;

// Subsidy is cut in half every 800000 blocks, which will occur approximately every 4 years
    nSubsidy >>= (nHeight / 800000);

return nSubsidy + nFees;
}

static const int64 nTargetTimespan = 14 * 24 * 60 * 60; // two weeks
static const int64 nTargetSpacing = 10 * 60;
static const int64 nInterval = nTargetTimespan / nTargetSpacing;

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

The obvious choice is not always the best choice.

LOOK DEEPER - Look into the Blake 256 Family -- CC
jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:30:14 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2014, 07:55:42 AM by jimblasko

UnbreakableCoin is looking for more online retail locations to accept UNB as payment for goods or services.

Accepting UNB is a great way to promote any online business and receive our Crypto instead of Cash!
Why do that?  I'll tell you, it's simple. 

If the retailer accepts cash, say $100.00 for something the next day, that cash is worth $100.00
Instead of cash, lets say the retailer takes 10 cryptos, lets say 10 "UNB"  Cheesy at a rate of around $10.00 USD each,
The following the day, the Cyrpto in this case "UNB" doubles in price
His USD value has doubled, where his cash value has stayed the same.
  (we've seen the happen with Crypto plenty already)

Accepting UnbreakableCoin at this stage, may be equivalent to accepting Bitcoin' for payment well over two years ago.
The first in will have the chance to see huge increases in value of their coins.

Here is the bounty works!

Find a retail vendor willing to accept UNB, if the retailer vendor has never before accepted Crypto Currency for Payment: The Bounty Payout = 20 UNB

Find a retail vendor willing to accept UNB, if the retail vendor currently accepts Bitcoin: The Bounty Payout = 10 UNB

Find a retail vendor willing to accept UNB, if the retail vendor currently accepts mutilple Crypto-Currencies: The Bounty Payout = 10 UNB

BONUS !!!  Get ten different vendors signed up in April and you will receive an official Unbreakable UNB T-Shirt!

To be eligible, send the retail vendor's information to me:
I will verify with the retail vendor that they are accepting Unbreakable Coin, and showing somewhere on their site that they accept it.
I will then send you the coins directly myself.

Simply PM me on here, or email me at Admin@Unbreakablecoin.com
username here

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:40:50 AM

SHA256, hahahahahaha.

jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:46:11 AM

Something hit me today when we surpassed Mastercoin MSC on the Cryptsy Voting list (https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/). As we reach more people everyday, the work load increases, and I think we need to increase the size of our Unbreakable Team. I am looking for talented and dedicated people who want to be a part of our group. Some ideas that come to mind are those people with good web design skills,flash, wordpress. People with networking skills, social marketing, conventions, advertising, radio,tv. People with good coding skills, C++,Java,PHP,MySQL,Python etc. Even if you are not involved in that stuff, but you have something else to offer as part of the Unbreakable Team, then use the pm system here or email me at Admin@unbreakablecoin.com. I would like some IRC helpers too! I got room for anyone passionate honest and dedicated. If selected to the Team after a few weeks of your team support , you will receive a custom "Unbreakable Team" T-shirt that is being designed this week. Other UNB team details are worked out on an per individual basis, such as expense paid trips to conventions and such. All in due time. I hope to hear from you!
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 04:20:38 PM

We've migrated this coin to our new servers (Updated stratum URL: http://stratum.unb.hasher.ca with the same port). Now with DDoS protection and faster all around!

Earn some UNB mining at the Hasher pool:

http://unb.hasher.ca

PPLNS
Mobile Friendly
VARDIFF Support
Worker/Block/Payout Notifications
DDoS Protection

Happy Hashing!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
scam_exposer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:34:01 PM

Take your CRAP COIN and GET LOST!

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all ICO's are SCAMS
jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:35:13 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2014, 03:03:11 AM by jimblasko

Take your CRAP COIN and GET LOST!

I am quoting the above message, and I have found an interesting trend happening on this site.
I have noticed by checking previous posts of certain members, that many of these account names on this forum site, were created for no other purpose except that of talking very badly about other coins..
Who are these very obviously upset people?? Once I explain it here, it will make sense more why it's happening to many coins on this site!

These users, seem to have no other purpose in life besides wondering around the forums, calling coins names like: crap,scam, etc. They actually never say anything good about another coin except once or twice when they join their very own coin's forum. Their is a reason for this, theses are 2nd and 3rd and 4th accounts which most likely are belonging to insecure Dev's that have a fear of groups like UnbreakableCoin. These other Dev's fear any coin group that pushes the standards higher. The simple truth is that dev and his coin has not performed, and has not done what it needs to break thru the crowd now. They can't stand seeing something better. Maybe they had the right idea in the beginning, but by now, it's a lost cause, they just didn't do enough to make it interesting. Honestly these dev's, well seriously they should be scared, because we are here, and we are stepping up our game plan everyday. Chatting here a 100 times a day, is not enough for a coin to have success. We expand daily, while they post meaningless  information to scare you off. These dev's have run out of support and ideas, and bad talking is all they can think of now. This type of game plan makes their coins worthless in time, as they are too busy working on bashing everyone else, to expand, or find a vendor to accept their commodity.  

Further more we believe in the truth and we will not hold back or candy coat anything. I personally apologize to to our users, as it seems on this forum, there are "Children like Dev's" who just can't control themselves when lost in the crowd. Smart Miners need to make an educated decision, and that is of course, what coin do I mine? I suggest you look deeply into each coin, and find the one that makes sense to you. Do not listen to hiding Dev's of other coins, who are wanting to scare you away from UNB - scaring you is not for your benefit, it is for their own.

It's clear that most of 2000+ coins released aren't even considered for top notch exchanges like Cryptsy. Actually because of that very fact, many of these coin dev's end up creating their own exchange because the real exchanges, just didn't want them. Do you really want to trade a coin that is on an exchange that the dev made? I would call that a major conflict of interest, as the Dev sets the selling price, and sells you his pre-mined coin for BTC! Once people realize what's going on a little more with these shady new exchanges owned by coin groups, those groups will start to disappear.

UnbreakableCoin is ALREADY on Crypsty's voting chart! Sure we could have done what 1000 other coins did, but we went straight for the #1 exchange!
 We have nothing but the best planed for UnbreakableCoin all around, and we are going on Cryptsy plain and simple.
In one week from release we aimed to be a part of the #1 Exchange in the world, and we got it!
Once we are over the Cryptsy vote section, and officially traded on the most popular exchange online, the sky is the limit for UNB.

The real question now is, how much UNB will you have when it hits the Market ?
Get in now and don't get left behind!

Joshuar

Activity: 504

eidoo wallet

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:38:54 PM

This coin offers nothing new, clone of Bitcoin. Failure, not to mention a shit name..unbreakablecoin..really dev? really?

Moving on quickly.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 09:37:13 PM

**Update** another new vendor coming ! This one is a custom clothing designer and this vendor has done designs for the Sean John clothing line!  This is the same company that is going to make the Unbreakable Shirts!  Details will be released on the vendor this week! Stay Tuned!
jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 02:37:32 AM

Unbreakable Coin's Expansion continues! Be sure to check the "Updates" section of our website daily for the latest news on UNB!

http://www.unbreakablecoin.com/updates/

jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:35:48 PM

Want some free UNB?

Reward details are available on our website http://www.unbreakablecoin.com/updates/

m4xp0w3r7

Activity: 596

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:49:43 PM

We pride ourselves in making your mining experience as easy as possible.
That's why we're proud to give you our Unbreakablecoin pool.
Join us at unb.bitember.com

We are now offering a limited chance for you to get 0% fee on our pool for life. All you have to do is PM me your username or post it in this thread.

Bitember. Stability, reliability, trust.

Thank you m4xp0w3r7
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: