Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 03:18:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 [357] 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽ UEFA Euro 2024 in Germany ⚽ - Qualifiers➡Group Stage➡1/8➡QF➡HF➡FINAL  (Read 42826 times)
Lannakosa

Activity: 574
Merit: 563

View Profile
July 09, 2024, 10:50:42 AM

I don't doubt these statistics, but when on the field it can easily be seen that Spain excels in pressing, ball possession, and also in creating more opportunities. France has problems finishing and if it can't be fixed then Spain will easily finish this match quickly and achieve a landslide victory. Honestly, from this comparison alone it would make more sense that Spain is the favorite. Don't be surprised if France loses because their front line is very different from what Spain has, including Spain's rear defense which has really stressed many teams. Carvajal will indeed be absent but Nancho, Cucurella and Laporte are still able to cover Mbappe and Dembele movements, while Griezmann has always had difficulty taking advantage of opportunities from the start, his performance is not too dangerous.
What about defense? How do you assess France's defense, how many goals did they concede in this tournament? Yes, Spain is very good now, but France is not much worse, but they play differently, different styles of play, and this is understandable, these are different countries, they have different coaches, but both of these teams are of a high level and they have a lot of experience in the playoffs , so maybe if Spain has an advantage in this match, it will be very small. I can’t determine for myself which of them can win today.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1062

Goodnight, o_e_l_e_o 🌹

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2024, 11:09:10 AM

I don't doubt these statistics, but when on the field it can easily be seen that Spain excels in pressing, ball possession, and also in creating more opportunities. France has problems finishing and if it can't be fixed then Spain will easily finish this match quickly and achieve a landslide victory. Honestly, from this comparison alone it would make more sense that Spain is the favorite. Don't be surprised if France loses because their front line is very different from what Spain has, including Spain's rear defense which has really stressed many teams. Carvajal will indeed be absent but Nancho, Cucurella and Laporte are still able to cover Mbappe and Dembele movements, while Griezmann has always had difficulty taking advantage of opportunities from the start, his performance is not too dangerous.
What about defense? How do you assess France's defense, how many goals did they concede in this tournament? Yes, Spain is very good now, but France is not much worse, but they play differently, different styles of play, and this is understandable, these are different countries, they have different coaches, but both of these teams are of a high level and they have a lot of experience in the playoffs , so maybe if Spain has an advantage in this match, it will be very small. I can’t determine for myself which of them can win today.
If you guys say that France has finishing issues, I will not doubt that because they have not been able to score a legit goal since this tournament started. I did not see the reason why France will have someone like Mbappé on the left flank and have someone like Dembele on the right flank and someone like Griezmann somewhere around the goal and yet they are unable to score goals. That means it is a serious issue and they should consider to introduce Oliver giroud at the top of the team formation. This could be the solution to goals that they are looking for.

In the other hand, Spain is formidable and also they have a good number of younger players with a lot of energy and skills to pressure the match till the end. That is why everyone felt that they are better than France. However we should understand that this is a semi-final and a country like France can never be underrated in any competition of this nature. So we should anticipate and entertaining semi-finals.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Unsoldier
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1352

View Profile
July 09, 2024, 11:17:48 AM

Spain - France semi-final match will be played tonight.
I think the team that wins this match will win the cup. I think Spain is better and they will win the match. I'm sure it will be a good match.
They last played in 2021 and France won the match 2-1.

I can't determine a clear favorite for this match, but the Spanish team looks stronger in their gameplay, and I believe Spain has a better chance of reaching the final. Most likely, both teams will play very cautiously and avoid unnecessary risks. However, if one team scores a goal, the game could change completely, and we might see at least three goals scored.

$weetne$$

Activity: 266
Merit: 208

View Profile
July 09, 2024, 11:21:19 AM

Spain - France semi-final match will be played tonight.
I think the team that wins this match will win the cup. I think Spain is better and they will win the match. I'm sure it will be a good match.
They last played in 2021 and France won the match 2-1.

Spain has been the better team in this tournament therefore you are right for giving the victory to Spain. France has just being lucky, they have not shown us that they should be considered the favourite. Their games are boring to watch and the quarter finals against Portugal, they were lucky they did not meet a prime Ronaldo as he would have converted alot of the chances that he was missing. France would also need luck to be capable of eliminating spain. Spain winning Germany showed they mean business and they will be playing with more focus when they face France.  I am predicting a finals between Spain and England and then we would see who wants the trophy more to win which I also have a feeling that it is Spain that is going to lift the trophy.

Phu Juck

Activity: 111
Merit: 42

View Profile
July 09, 2024, 11:21:42 AM

I can't determine a clear favorite for this match, but the Spanish team looks stronger in their gameplay, and I believe Spain has a better chance of reaching the final. Most likely, both teams will play very cautiously and avoid unnecessary risks. However, if one team scores a goal, the game could change completely, and we might see at least three goals scored.
Spain is favorite for me because Spain really knows to posess a ball after conquering it. In fact, conquering balls will be a key factor to get a successfull game and each team really tries to play safe passes and if a ball is lost, it needs to be conquered quickly again.
Span really plays a safe ball and considering how Spain plays a safe ball, Spain is favorite for me.
Uruhara

Activity: 672
Merit: 619

View Profile
July 09, 2024, 11:35:07 AM

There is no doubt at all that I also feel that Spain has an advantage over France. And in fact I even feel that the most balanced and consistent team at this Euro is only Spain. Maybe previously I also considered Germany to have the same strength as Spain and I even favored Germany. but after Germany lost, now for me the strongest candidate is only Spain. Spain has shown that they are strong on all fronts. The way they build their attacks and the way they block their opponents' attacks is the best so far. So I think in today's match there is no doubt that Spain must be the favorite.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Solokan

Activity: 518
Merit: 272

Rollbit.com

View Profile
July 09, 2024, 11:53:47 AM

Football is a game of luck and skills. Sometimes you will do everything well and play nicely, but in the end you lose. That is when we say that luck is not with that person. In the other hand, one can be an expert in playing but fails to win.

I agree with you that football sometimes can be considered as a game of luck in must cases because sometimes the club that has the best performance of wining normally end up losing at the end because of a tiny mistake, perhaps that's the reason why knowing the exact team that would win between France and Spain is not easy but however at the end of the match we will no the club that would emerge as the winner. However the other match that also seem very difficult to predict is the match between England and Netherlands, though at first considering the England squad I had a strong hope they would win Netherlands but I realized that anything could be possible on that match because sometimes the underestimated clubs normally turn out to be victorious at the end, so perhaps what do you believe will be the outcome of the match between Netherlands and England tomorrow?.

Yes, it is true that football is a game of luck and indeed we cannot avoid it because of course there are many examples of teams that many people predicted would win but instead lost, but teams that many people predicted would lose but instead won. but what is certain is that trying hard is definitely something that is needed because by working hard the results will definitely not disappoint.

Yes, in the match between France and Spain, of course many people predicted that Spain would have the potential to win and get a ticket to the final. However, many people also predict that France will win, because France is always lucky in every match. and we'll see how far France will get lucky. but I am sure that in the semifinal match France will not be lucky and Spain will make France lose their luck.

we won't know who will win in England's match against the Netherlands, but I see and predict that England will be lucky and get a ticket to the final because the England squad is very strong and I also always see that England will almost lose even though they have a strong squad, but luck always comes. In England, yes, so in my opinion, England will have the greatest potential to win against the Netherlands because England has a strong squad and is always blessed with luck.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Nheer

Activity: 532
Merit: 507

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2024, 12:00:39 PM

Spain has been one of the best teams in this competition so far their style of play is just so good, good passes, excellent creativity and their ball handling and possession is so good. They seem to play with purpose and instruction but the same cannot be said for France, they play a different style which is really not clear to everyone they don’t seem to play under serious instruction and it is why they have not been convincing throughout the competition, Mbappe has not been at his best and that’s why their front line has not been clinical. The game will be an interesting one and i won’t be surprised as well if Spain wins the game

France seem to be strong in defense according to stats they have not conceded much in this tournament but that doesn’t mean they cannot lose. Saliba has really helped to strengthen the defense and with support of Kante they defend well but with Spain style it will be difficult to defend against them. Saying this doesn’t mean Spain are the favorites to win, it is still an unpredictable game.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
punk.zink

Activity: 434
Merit: 462

Rollbit.com - Crypto Futures

View Profile
July 09, 2024, 12:08:59 PM

There is no doubt at all that I also feel that Spain has an advantage over France. And in fact I even feel that the most balanced and consistent team at this Euro is only Spain. Maybe previously I also considered Germany to have the same strength as Spain and I even favored Germany. but after Germany lost, now for me the strongest candidate is only Spain. Spain has shown that they are strong on all fronts. The way they build their attacks and the way they block their opponents' attacks is the best so far. So I think in today's match there is no doubt that Spain must be the favorite.

I also had the same thought. Of all the matches that Spain and France have played at Euro 2024, there is a very striking difference between the two, where France did not have quite an impressive performance, and they seem to be having quite a problem with scoring goals. Meanwhile, Spain is the opposite, their performance is very consistent and they always win in those 5 matches. Even though they have so many young players but, they can still maintain their composure throughout the game, and I think that was one of the keys that made them win in every match.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Woodie

Activity: 1876
Merit: 880

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2024, 12:50:40 PM

Looking back at how our current 4 go into the semi finals shows just how weird these Euros are.... Spain has been a consistent performer and they deserve to go all the way thanks to a well balanced team, unlike England and France who are considered favourites of the tournament when they can't even get goals in open play or win convincingly!!
If you ask me, teams such as England are just using the media to hype them , otherwise they have nothing to offer and I see them packing their bags before the week ends thanks to their poor quality despite having the big names on their squad. Netherlands is another team that is inconsistent but gets the job done, defensively they are above average to be able to stop England & offensively they have guys that can get goals and are in a chase for the golden boot of which could happen once England gets eliminated tomorrow evening.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bitLeap

Activity: 1246
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2024, 12:53:57 PM

~
If you guys say that France has finishing issues, I will not doubt that because they have not been able to score a legit goal since this tournament started. I did not see the reason why France will have someone like Mbappé on the left flank and have someone like Dembele on the right flank and someone like Griezmann somewhere around the goal and yet they are unable to score goals. That means it is a serious issue and they should consider to introduce Oliver giroud at the top of the team formation. This could be the solution to goals that they are looking for.

In the other hand, Spain is formidable and also they have a good number of younger players with a lot of energy and skills to pressure the match till the end. That is why everyone felt that they are better than France. However we should understand that this is a semi-final and a country like France can never be underrated in any competition of this nature. So we should anticipate and entertaining semi-finals.
100% I also agree with seeing several times that France on the field has very minimal goal productivity. When Mbappe and Dembele movements were closely guarded, Antoine Griezmann increasingly lost his direction due to the stoppage in ball supply. Giroud has been on the bench longer and it annoys me that the coach didn't use him to provide impact. In terms of quality, Giroud is better than Antoine Griezmann. Then Kante is always the differentiator whose role is quite important. Without Kante, France midfield might be easy to break down.

Against Spain is quite a tough challenge, they is not an opponent that gives up easily. They spent 120 minutes against Germany with almost no slowing down of the rhythm of the game. With young players on the front line and senior defenders providing the balance, Spain deserves to be the favorite. The odds of France for me is 40% and Spain 60%

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
TastyChillySauce00
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1029

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 09, 2024, 01:04:52 PM

Spain is clearly the favorites to win the tournament as it is. France isn’t a team you underestimate but, underestimation is not unlikely here given that, France haven’t done anything to prove themselves a top team in this tournament. They’ve just been managing there game right and went forward by luck. They’ve been such lucky team thus far. I would have preferred to see Portugal advance than France. Too bad J. Felix was caught by the Cross bar.

Both teams as it is seems more than likely to win the Tournament. They’ve got the squad for it but, I’ll be rooting for Spain. They seem more prepared than the over zealous France.
I still don't want France to be in the semifinals because they only rely on luck without showing a game that is refreshing to the eye. From the group stage until now they have only scored 1 goal and 2 own goals from their opponents and it is clear how much luck they have.

I can only hope that today Spain can shake off the luck brought by France and everyone will definitely support Spain to reach the final round or even become European champions this year. Coach Luis de la Fuente is a coach who is able to make Spain return to its glory days and I hope this will continue and not just stop at the Euro 2024 competition.
Just because france is now in the semi-final, then you call them rely upon their luck. France does it with their skill, and they are doing everything to ensure they would not lose. I know you are concerning france's gameplay, but let's take a look at them from the different view.
France only conceded 1 goal since the group stage, and they are strong because because of their defensive line is the best among all of euro 2024 teams. There's nothing wrong by collecting three goals from non-open play.

France is now ready for the many possible attacks from Spain. We have Saliba, one of the best defenders in the Premier League last season. It won't be easy to break France's defensive line.
I think deschamps will help france to get euro 2024. Winning EURO 2024 will be paying of france's failure to get world cup 2022.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Unsoldier
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1352

View Profile
July 09, 2024, 01:17:49 PM

Spain is favorite for me because Spain really knows to posess a ball after conquering it. In fact, conquering balls will be a key factor to get a successfull game and each team really tries to play safe passes and if a ball is lost, it needs to be conquered quickly again.
Span really plays a safe ball and considering how Spain plays a safe ball, Spain is favorite for me.

Spain won the fans' sympathy at the Euros, they are an energetic and entertaining team that is a pleasure to cheer for. But that's not the only reason for the sympathy. Spain doesn't have an outstanding generation of players, there are only a couple of really talented ones. The rest are just good players. While other teams either sacrifice everything for the result or do not realize their potential, Spain shows its maximum. And that's what those who watch soccer at Euro 24 really like.

cryptoWODL

Activity: 308
Merit: 277

View Profile
July 09, 2024, 01:38:07 PM

I also had the same thought. Of all the matches that Spain and France have played at Euro 2024, there is a very striking difference between the two, where France did not have quite an impressive performance, and they seem to be having quite a problem with scoring goals. Meanwhile, Spain is the opposite, their performance is very consistent and they always win in those 5 matches. Even though they have so many young players but, they can still maintain their composure throughout the game, and I think that was one of the keys that made them win in every match.
Spain has had a relatively consistent performance compared to France during the Euro 2024 season. Although most of Spain's player is new, they are performing well in every match. Especially a young player from Spain, Lamine Yamal, he is a young emerging player. When he plays I look at him in awe because he is my age but he is playing in the Spain national team and has done great.

Tomorrow we may see the Euro Cup semi-final match between Spain and France. Spain have not lost a match in this tournament so far but France have drawn two matches. If we want to put ahead based on performance, we will put Spain team ahead because their performance is very brilliant.

But yes, compared to Spain, the current France team is very experienced. Which will keep them one step ahead in the match.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Justbillywitt

Activity: 308
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 09, 2024, 01:38:32 PM

I don't see any advantage Spain have over France sincerely speaking. Spain and France are both teams that has high quality players. If you are talking of experience I will even back France as the most experience team here. Let's not forget that this France were former world champion before missing the chance of winning the world cup back to back to Argentina in penalty shootout. This current France squad have been playing together for long and they have a world cup  trophy to show for it. If there is any team that will handle Spain and give them what they deserve in this tournament then it's France. I don't really know why many are underestimating France. France team are so solid at defense and if they are not giving Spain the opportunity to score goals, how will Spain win this match? In today's match experience is what's going to distinguish both teams.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Uruhara

Activity: 672
Merit: 619

View Profile
July 09, 2024, 01:42:11 PM

yeah right. In fact, I think almost everyone here would agree that when we look at the style of play shown by Spain, it is a quite beautiful style of play. They are very disciplined and rarely make unnecessary mistakes. Those of us who watch it can enjoy the game quite well. But maybe in the semi-finals Spain could be more careful and no longer be so aggressive. but I hope they continue to maintain the style of play they have shown since the start of this competition. Because their style of play is what has allowed them to progress further until now. France may have very good squad depth. But they don't seem to be able to build chemistry as well as the Spanish squad. But motivation in the semi-finals can change a squad for the better. So even though Spain is the favorite, it still doesn't rule out the possibility that the opposite will happen.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Mame89

Activity: 1624
Merit: 456

View Profile
July 09, 2024, 02:14:41 PM

Spain has been the better team in this tournament therefore you are right for giving the victory to Spain. France has just being lucky, they have not shown us that they should be considered the favourite. Their games are boring to watch and the quarter finals against Portugal, they were lucky they did not meet a prime Ronaldo as he would have converted alot of the chances that he was missing. France would also need luck to be capable of eliminating spain. Spain winning Germany showed they mean business and they will be playing with more focus when they face France.  I am predicting a finals between Spain and England and then we would see who wants the trophy more to win which I also have a feeling that it is Spain that is going to lift the trophy.
Indeed, if you look at the performance of the two teams at the Euro this time, Spain is more productive in scoring goals and their game is also solid. In contrast to France, which has not shown that it is a favorite, especially since it is not yet able to score normal goals, all of France's goals came from penalties and own goals from the opponent. If you look at it from here, Spain should be able to advance to the final.

But unfortunately several of Spain's core players were unable to play against France. Like Pedri, Carvajal who received a red card, their absence in the Spanish squad certainly has a big influence on defense and Spain in building attacks because these two players are very important for Spain so far. France itself has a tough defense but their front line is very barren. So in this match, for me, both teams have the same opportunity and it is very difficult to predict, both teams have to play with full concentration because making the slightest mistake will make them lose.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
mamesso

Activity: 2184
Merit: 747

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 09, 2024, 02:24:41 PM

~Snip~
France only experienced problems on the front line, but not in the defensive area. The sharpness of the Spanish front line will face a strong French defense. It will not be easy for Spain to dismantle the French defense because they also have very experienced players.
It seems that the different styles of play shown by the two teams will cause surprises in this match. It is not certain who will win this match because it is possible that France will use a defensive strategy by occasionally carrying out quick counterattacks. Spain must be more alert in this match, even though they will appear as the top team, they also need to keep an eye on Mbappe who is ready to surprise Spain.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bastisisca

Activity: 560
Merit: 597

not your keys not your coins

View Profile
July 09, 2024, 02:42:07 PM

If I had to analyze the match at this point I would start from France, in my opinion they haven't shown that they are good.  England also managed to defeat Switzerland only on penalties.
While Spain had only exclusive victories without going through the penalty shootout.  Crystal clear and clear victories.
Anything could happen, however.  France is a proud nation.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
RaltcoinsB
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1079

View Profile
July 09, 2024, 02:46:08 PM

France is having a very good tournament defensively. It is very difficult to score against them, but it is also very difficult for France to score. There are quality players in France such as Dembele, Mbappe and Griezmann, but it is very strange that they cannot score goals in the tournament. It would be a big shock if they do not score a goal in the match tonight and advance to the final. The biggest disappointment this year is the poor form of France's attacking players.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 [357] 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 »
  Print  

Jump to: