May 22, 2024, 03:08:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will win?
Tank Davis - 35 (74.5%)
Ryan Garcia - 12 (25.5%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Boxing] Tank Davis vs. Ryan Garcia betting and discussion (May, 2023)  (Read 7476 times)
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1659

View Profile
February 07, 2023, 11:10:37 PM

At least Canelo is being honest and chill despite his past issues and differences with Ryan. With regards to the venue, a stadium might be cool to cater to more audiences but the organizers might opt for smaller, easier-to-manage, and boxing-proven venues like the MGM. They can easily match the gate revenue by increasing the price of the tickets. There are a lot of rich people regularly traveling to Vegas.

But the main issue right now is who will promote and what network will telecast if a rematch clause is activated. I cannot believe they are confident that this fight is happening yet this one which is very important is not yet agreed upon earlier. PBC showing its toxicity in boxing once again. Al Hymen is greedy once again despite his fighter being clearly the favorite. Obviously, GBP and DAZN should be the ones handling if ever a rematch is happening.

The "rematch clause" is holding this fight back and if they can't agree on it then this fight might not happen at least this April 15. I think there will only be a rematch if Davis is defeated as he is the current champion so it's just fair that Golden Boy Promotion will handle the second if ever that happens so yeah that Al Haymon is killing this fight on paper once again.

Yeah, still hanging on the balance, I thought that they have settled who is going to cover and everything. But this time it's the rematch clause and it shows that Al Haymon doesn't want to give control to GBP in the rematch.

And suddenly, the negotiations turn ugly now, I just do hope that they will keep quiet on it and not let the public knows what's going behind close door. So that they can work it out first instead of going to media which might fuel for either side not to push for it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
February 08, 2023, 08:11:35 AM

At least Canelo is being honest and chill despite his past issues and differences with Ryan. With regards to the venue, a stadium might be cool to cater to more audiences but the organizers might opt for smaller, easier-to-manage, and boxing-proven venues like the MGM. They can easily match the gate revenue by increasing the price of the tickets. There are a lot of rich people regularly traveling to Vegas.

But the main issue right now is who will promote and what network will telecast if a rematch clause is activated. I cannot believe they are confident that this fight is happening yet this one which is very important is not yet agreed upon earlier. PBC showing its toxicity in boxing once again. Al Hymen is greedy once again despite his fighter being clearly the favorite. Obviously, GBP and DAZN should be the ones handling if ever a rematch is happening.

The "rematch clause" is holding this fight back and if they can't agree on it then this fight might not happen at least this April 15. I think there will only be a rematch if Davis is defeated as he is the current champion so it's just fair that Golden Boy Promotion will handle the second if ever that happens so yeah that Al Haymon is killing this fight on paper once again.

Yeah, still hanging on the balance, I thought that they have settled who is going to cover and everything. But this time it's the rematch clause and it shows that Al Haymon doesn't want to give control to GBP in the rematch.

And suddenly, the negotiations turn ugly now, I just do hope that they will keep quiet on it and not let the public knows what's going behind close door. So that they can work it out first instead of going to media which might fuel for either side not to push for it.

This is a big fight, a championship fight, I think it deserves a rematch. On the promoters' end, I believe it's beneficial on them, and for the boxers, they will surely earn a lot of money as long as the first fight entertained the fans. It's not new IMO, why would a boxer does not want a rematch if he believes on himself that he can win again. Well, I'm not talking of the loser though because the losers will automatically want a rematch after the fight, for revenge.

Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 680

View Profile
February 09, 2023, 10:10:24 AM

Did Tank Davis signed under Al Haymon of PBC already? All these time, I thought everything was okay and that GBP will organize the fight even if there's a rematch will happen as Tank is now flying solo and will build his own promotional company in the following years. Actually, it's not that new already that the discussion will suddenly become ugly because Al Haymon is now included in the equation. I don't know about that man, but he keeps on insisting that he should have the power always.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 808

View Profile
February 09, 2023, 06:24:26 PM

This is a big fight, a championship fight, I think it deserves a rematch. On the promoters' end, I believe it's beneficial on them, and for the boxers, they will surely earn a lot of money as long as the first fight entertained the fans. It's not new IMO, why would a boxer does not want a rematch if he believes on himself that he can win again. Well, I'm not talking of the loser though because the losers will automatically want a rematch after the fight, for revenge.

Yes, definitely it deserves a rematch specially if the first fight turns out to be that good that fans wanted more. But the thing with this promoter right now is that they want to make sure everything is right before they agree on such terms.

And that is the stumbling block again in this fight. It's the question on how is going to control the rematch?

What's funny is, they even have the first fight and now they have issues on the rematch clause?
Baofeng
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2023, 08:03:20 PM

And this is what Ryan Garcia has to say:

On Wednesday evening, Garcia posted an Instagram video of himself training at coach Joe Goossen’s Ten Goose Boxing Gym in Van Nuys, Calif. with the caption, “stop running Tank. Stop hiding from me. Stop staying quiet behind Al Haymon. No rematch clause. Winner takes all coward.”

https://www.boxingscene.com/ryan-garcia-tank-no-rematch-clause-winner-takes-all-coward-stop-staying-quiet-behind-haymon--172359

I doubt though that Al and Tank will have to bow on this kind of threat from Ryan.

I'm still seeing that this fight can be iron out by both parties and the fight pushing in May or in a later date. Brave though from Ryan about the winner takes all suggestion, but it hasn't happen in boxing.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
inthelongrun

Activity: 1764
Merit: 596

The Martian Child

View Profile
February 10, 2023, 12:37:01 PM

Yes, definitely it deserves a rematch specially if the first fight turns out to be that good that fans wanted more. But the thing with this promoter right now is that they want to make sure everything is right before they agree on such terms.

And that is the stumbling block again in this fight. It's the question on how is going to control the rematch?

What's funny is, they even have the first fight and now they have issues on the rematch clause?
By the way, this fight is not a championship fight unless we call national, regional, and other minor belts champions. Devin Haney already owns all the belts in this division which is why he is called undisputed. Al Haymon's PBC only has a managerial license so officially it is not a promotion but in reality, it is a de facto promotion company since it established and makes deals with tv networks Showtime and Fox. There are still no sources that Tank Davis already signed a contract with any promoter but most likely he signed or he is still under contract to PBC as its manager. So there is actually no need for Tank Davis to sign to a promoter since Al Haymon has many dummy promoters it can use anytime. Even Mayweather Promotion is turning into a dummy as well, probably the reason why Tank left because it served no purpose while it probably took a big chunk of his purse.

Al Haymon or it could be Showtime too in the past blocked a joint promotion and tv deals with GBP and DAZN for the supposedly mandatory fight between Jermall Charlo and Jaime Mungia. PBC/Showtime proposed they will promote and telecast the fight alone and they also want a rematch clause if Charlo losses. In the rematch clause, PBC/Showtime allows GBP and DAZN to do their jobs. So I guess everyone in the boxing world is expecting the same approach in this Tank-Kingry fight. Seems like Haymon and Showtime became more greedy than ever.   

On Wednesday evening, Garcia posted an Instagram video of himself training at coach Joe Goossen’s Ten Goose Boxing Gym in Van Nuys, Calif. with the caption, “stop running Tank. Stop hiding from me. Stop staying quiet behind Al Haymon. No rematch clause. Winner takes all coward.”

https://www.boxingscene.com/ryan-garcia-tank-no-rematch-clause-winner-takes-all-coward-stop-staying-quiet-behind-haymon--172359

I doubt though that Al and Tank will have to bow on this kind of threat from Ryan.

I'm still seeing that this fight can be iron out by both parties and the fight pushing in May or in a later date. Brave though from Ryan about the winner takes all suggestion, but it hasn't happen in boxing.
Yeah, winner-takes all are prohibited in boxing. Including betting a huge portion of their purse to the winner. It seems like lazy Kingry is craving an early retirement and wants to cash out big time before he focuses on becoming a full social media influencer. But I don't know why the always-play-safe Hymen and Tank are still scared and want more in the deal. Cheesy

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
AverageGlabella
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1080

View Profile
February 10, 2023, 02:21:04 PM

I think the fight will be made but Tank is probably trying to get as much money as possible out of this deal because Garcia is a legit threat to him. Garcia has some of the best power in the division even though he is very small compared to a lot of the fighters but he has a good upper cut and is very fast. I can see why Tank would want to get as much as possible from this deal because he could lose and I think he will lose. The odds are favoring Tank atm but that is because he as a longer career with more notable wins but Garcia is young and hungry and I will take the young and hungry fighter any day.
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 10, 2023, 03:36:06 PM

I think the fight will be made but Tank is probably trying to get as much money as possible out of this deal because Garcia is a legit threat to him. Garcia has some of the best power in the division even though he is very small compared to a lot of the fighters but he has a good upper cut and is very fast. I can see why Tank would want to get as much as possible from this deal because he could lose and I think he will lose. The odds are favoring Tank atm but that is because he as a longer career with more notable wins but Garcia is young and hungry and I will take the young and hungry fighter any day.

Rayn seems to get confident it appears it's really Tank that keeps making this match hanging still while they still negotiate with the fee.  Ryan running out of patience for there is still the likelihood of this match to not happen suggest something rash winner take all  Cheesy

Power and speed that's what Ryan has against the experience and power of Tank. They still have to keep hyping the fight 3 months is forever for someone too excited.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Shamm

Activity: 1092
Merit: 345

Hhampuz is the best manager

View Profile
February 10, 2023, 03:58:03 PM

small but terrible this is Ryan Garcia is and we all know how he handle biggest opponent and about tank Davis which is very tough fighter and very good as well thats why this fight is good to watch cause these two fighter won't hang thier gloves easily and want to prove that they are both the best fighter but for now all we need is to wait and listen the final decision of both sides. Garcia is hungry and want to show who is he.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1119

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 10, 2023, 04:09:00 PM

That's your choice.
We all have different analyses of this fight. I still the Tank can knock out Garcia in just a single window of error. But, if Garcia can maximize that slow start of Garcia then maybe he will win, after that, he might receive the biggest punches in his life.
The odds are favoring Davis because he has the power to end this quickly, without that he will be the underdog for sure. Experience-wise, he is also above Garcia, especially in fights and outside fighters like the last one Hector Garcia.
You have your bet for Garcia, I have mine for Davis which I actually hoped to be profitable if they change the odds.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
AverageGlabella
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1080

View Profile
February 10, 2023, 05:03:49 PM

small but terrible this is Ryan Garcia is and we all know how he handle biggest opponent and about tank Davis which is very tough fighter and very good as well thats why this fight is good to watch cause these two fighter won't hang thier gloves easily and want to prove that they are both the best fighter but for now all we need is to wait and listen the final decision of both sides. Garcia is hungry and want to show who is he.
Ryan Garcia is not terrible! Go watch his fights and they are entertaining fights and highly skilled. he has the power and the speed to knock out any one and I think Tank knows this and is trying to get as much money as possible before he retires. Tank has been dominant for to long and I want to see another person at the top and I think Garcia is destined for it he has always been something special but the best part about him is he wants to fight and will fight any one even if he is still young compared to his opponents.
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1512
Merit: 566

View Profile
February 10, 2023, 06:09:38 PM

Ryan Garcia is not terrible! Go watch his fights and they are entertaining fights and highly skilled. he has the power and the speed to knock out any one and I think Tank knows this and is trying to get as much money as possible before he retires. Tank has been dominant for to long and I want to see another person at the top and I think Garcia is destined for it he has always been something special but the best part about him is he wants to fight and will fight any one even if he is still young compared to his opponents.

And that is why up to this day, the fight is not clear yet? Both has the power to knock each other out, and so they wanted to have a rematch clause, of course to have more money. But the problem is that neither camp doesn't agree as who will be in the control of the rematch.

I would tend to agree that Garcia is more hungrier in this fight, the way he talks to the public about it and in his social media. He know that this is going to give him the respect he needed in boxing. Beat someone that is great boxer like Tank. But first we really need to hear from them if this fight is already sealed or not because from what we hear, it's far from that.
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 680

View Profile
February 10, 2023, 09:15:59 PM

Ryan Garcia has been over his head since this fight has been established and already under discussion with few issues left to consider like the one mentioned above.

He can say all he want about Tank Davis because he doesn't know the feeling of becoming the champion and spitting words like that is nonsense because he's not in Tank's situation. I bet he will request the same thing too if he's the champion, but I guess he will not have that feeling.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Baofeng
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2023, 11:02:06 PM

Yeah, winner-takes all are prohibited in boxing. Including betting a huge portion of their purse to the winner. It seems like lazy Kingry is craving an early retirement and wants to cash out big time before he focuses on becoming a full social media influencer. But I don't know why the always-play-safe Hymen and Tank are still scared and want more in the deal. Cheesy

It's all about the money mate, hehehe. And that's how Al build his empire, he should be on top and controlling who's who and the money that is going to come in his plate. And by now, their camp looks scared to fight Ryan because of that rematch clause issue or whatever they call it. And maybe that's where the genius of Bob Arum as he can make concessions with his fighters and other promoters, not saying he is not greedy or something, but at least he did deliver some of the best fights in boxing's history.

Edit: Saw this on my twitter:

https://twitter.com/MichaelBensonn/status/1624129444918005760

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
coin-investor

Activity: 2842
Merit: 578

View Profile
February 10, 2023, 11:04:20 PM

Ryan Garcia has been over his head since this fight has been established and already under discussion with few issues left to consider like the one mentioned above.

He can say all he want about Tank Davis because he doesn't know the feeling of becoming the champion and spitting words like that is nonsense because he's not in Tank's situation. I bet he will request the same thing too if he's the champion, but I guess he will not have that feeling.

Tank has been in this situation so many times, especially in the Romero match, he can take all the hate Ryan is pouring on him because he knows that inside the ring he cannot do the talking but Tank's fist will do the talking, Ryan like Romero hates Tank because of he is envious on what Tank have achieved, somebody's road will end and it's possible that its Ryan's road that will end.
The boxing community is waiting for the final confirmation they cannot back out of the fight, the boxing community expects too much from the deal of this fight.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1851

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2023, 02:16:02 AM

But let's see first what the first fight will bring, maybe it could be just one sided and end in less than 10 rounds and someone getting his ass knock out for good that he doesn't want to have a rematch.

In that case then there's no trilogy anymore, maybe a rematch but I'm sure it will have the same outcome since the first fight was already obvious it's just a one-sided fight. If they'll make a controversial decision in the first fight like what happened to Wilder vs Fury fight where the first fight was declared as a draw, then there are still 2 fights where Fury has dominated the KO artist.

That would be the nearest scenario for them to make the trilogy into a reality, that is if there will be a draw in their first bout but that's highly unlikely considering that both of them is a knockout artist and neither one of them is also willing to make the fight draw or take a defeat, by the looks of it, Ryan Garcia especially Tank Davis wanted a one-sided fight so that they can move-on towards other boxers.

In any case, I think that in each fight the same clause is established that we have all talked about at some point about having a rematch? Because this fight promises a lot, it is very important if Garcia wins, Davis will most likely ask for a rematch and Garcia will say yes without thinking.

This is something that is known and obviously all the pressure is going to be on García, but if it is the opposite, that everyone expects Davis to beat García, then the facts will be as we all think. Garcia is a fighter who is not afraid of anything, so I think he would be a very good option because this becomes much more exciting.

Gervonta Davis vs. Ryan Garcia back on, PBC allowing Golden Boy to be lead promoter

By Sam Volz: Gervonta ‘Tank’ Davis vs. Ryan Garcia is back on after PBC sent back the contract that allows Golden Boy Promotions to be the lead promoter in the rematch if Kingry wins their April 15th fight. Chris Mannix is reporting the good news about PBC sending the contract with the change that Golden Boy has insisted on for them to allow the 24-year-old Ryan to take the fight with Tank (28-0, 26 KOs) for their Showtime PPV contest. It’s unknown whether Golden Boy and Ryan would have walked away from the lucrative Tank fight if they didn’t get their way because the future of the popular Instagram star is murky, given that he’s moving up to 140. He’s still totally unproven in his seven-year professional career.

Source: https://www.boxingnews24.com/2023/02/gervonta-davis-vs-ryan-garcia-back-on-pbc-allowing-golden-boy-to-be-lead-promoter/

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2023, 12:46:28 PM

When it comes to defense, I'll go with tank davis. His footwork is so good that he dodged a lot of punches from his last fight between him and hector garcia. His punch is so powerful that bigger opponents can't take the damage in their body. I don't know if Ryan has a body that can take the punch of Tank but he is an orthodox fighter and he has a crazy fast hooks and jabs. He dropped Javier Fortuna with his crazy jabs. The hook of King Ryan is also powerful so we should expect that we can see hooks vs hooks between him and Tank.

Well, I can't deny that Tank Davis has a physique that supports him a lot, especially when it comes to defending himself and even resisting goals, it's something that he has like armor, it's not bad, and in part this could be an impediment for Garcia It is also as you say, his technique is rudimentary, like the combination of the old school and new things that are only his own style, now, if we are going to see García's style, he may be preparing For this, I believe a lot in Garcá's strategy, he is an intelligent boxer, and he must know what his own capacity is and how his strategy should be so that he can come out victorious.

Yes, I'll go with Davis as well as it's a wiser move rather than siding with Ryan Garcia. This doesn't mean that I'm underestimating the latter but we are here talking and speculating about their upcoming fight. We all know that Ryan Garcia got no experience about fighting heavy names as of now because he had to be in a back-to-back tune-up fight so that he can regain himself after the Campbell fight where his weakness was revealed.

And speaking about weakness, Garcia will have a hard time finding Tank's because that's still a mystery until now and it seems that he got a good armor equipped on his body which give him another upper hand.

It is not a bad movement, but we do not know what are the possible premises that García has taken for his training, obviously Davis is considered the winner because of his way of fighting and his privileged physique, some boxing forums are more inclined to give the winner to Davis, of course if we focus on what we speculate here and elsewhere, Davis has an advantage, here we have to appeal to what Garcia can develop.

As I have always said, in a fight things can change according to the intensity of the training that a boxer has taken, I believe in seo, and thus it can give good results, as far as I am concerned, whenever a boxer is going to To fight against someone of great fame and experience, the training he must have is on another level, so that he can resist and thus have a chance to win.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 15, 2023, 04:22:48 PM

Tank has been in this situation so many times, especially in the Romero match, he can take all the hate Ryan is pouring on him because he knows that inside the ring he cannot do the talking but Tank's fist will do the talking, Ryan like Romero hates Tank because of he is envious on what Tank have achieved, somebody's road will end and it's possible that its Ryan's road that will end.
The boxing community is waiting for the final confirmation they cannot back out of the fight, the boxing community expects too much from the deal of this fight.

Yup after the announcement of this possible fight fans already expecting that it will proceed and no more drama but a good preparation
for both fighters to execute when they are facing each other.

Looking to see more updates and hoping that both camps will take the contracts and they will bring entertaining fight for the fans.

Either Ryan will hype his name after winning or it will be Tank that will receive the praise and add this win in his resume to expect more
money fight offers.
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2023, 05:29:06 PM

a update:

Gervonta ‘Tank’ Davis vs. Ryan Garcia: 3 possible sites in Las Vegas, Nevada for April 15th

By Craig Daly: The Gervonta Davis vs. Ryan Garcia mega-fight is being targeted at one of the following venues on April 15th on Showtime PPV in Las Vegas, Nevada: Allegiant Stadium, T-Mobile Arena, or MGM Grand. Boxing Scene is reporting the news of the Tank vs. Ryan fight heading to Las Vegas, which makes sense because that’s where most of the mega-fights in the U.S. take place nowadays. Ideally, the Davis-Garcia fight will be staged at the Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas because it’s the largest venue by far of the three, allowing more boxing fans to attend and for a lower price cost of the ticket than if the contest takes place at the other two.

Source: https://www.boxingnews24.com/2023/02/gervonta-tank-davis-vs-ryan-garcia-3-possible-sites-in-las-vegas-nevada-for-april-15th/

This is already being discussed here but I did not think that ticket prices would be lower if it was in the Allegiant Stadium  which could mean it is more accessible to fans to that could boost sales. T mobile and the MGM have always been expensive venues to attend and Vegas is not the cheapest place to find hotels or travel to. If they can reduce the ticket prices that might allow more people to afford but still benefit the promoters enough so that they go for Allegiant Stadium .

I don't know if I'm sinning in saying the following, but I think they should lower the prices, not only is everything win-win, I think that things regarding money have already been covered, they should also give them the opportunity that many stay and can give the opportunity to go to this type of event, the fans know that most of them are not millionaires and it is difficult for them to get money to be able to go to a great event of this caliber, so it is not bad that they can make a discount so that most of them can go, as long as what also matters is that he can generate more emotions and give others the opportunity to go and enjoy such a good fight.

Boxer Gervonta Davis needed wheelchair for Super Bowl

Boxing fans have been clamoring for a fight between Gervonta Davis and Ryan Garcia, but it would appear as though the bout is going to have to wait.

Davis attended Super Bowl LVII on Sunday and was spotted being pushed around in a wheelchair. A TMZ reporter caught up with the 28-year-old and asked if he was injured. Davis said he was “all right” before members of his crew tried to cut the photographer off.

“S— happen all the time. S— be happening,” Davis said.

Source: https://larrybrownsports.com/boxing/gervonta-davis-wheelchair-super-bowl/611489

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
February 15, 2023, 06:03:31 PM

I agree with that statement mate. Ryan Garcia has been talking a lot lately and trying to mess Davis's head meanwhile, Ryan should pay attention to his actions and pray much harder that Tank wouldn't retaliate a much harsher words because I bet Ryan cannot handle that and he might go crazy again because of what he is doing all these time.

He wouldn't really appreciate if he will get lectured by Tank in the ring because if he got lucky by his fight with Campbell, maybe this time he isn't anymore.

While for Romero, I'm really not buying those words that he said because I know it was all Mayweather's command as the latter just wanted to give Tank his first defeat because he was planning that time to leave Mayweather's shadow. Unfortunately, Romero was his best in Tank's weight class and it didn't get pretty as Romero was devastated afterwards.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: