Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 01:33:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency  (Read 226334 times)
tevayo

Activity: 620
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:53:09 AM

Yes it is true bitcoin is becoming a global currency, meaning you can transact to different countries it's easier since you don't need to convert your local money to their local money“Bitcoin is an open-source, peer-to-peer digital currency” that relies on “the world’s first completely decentralized digital-payments system.  Until Bitcoin’s invention in 2008 by the unidentified programmer known as Satoshi Nakamoto, online transactions always required a trusted third-party intermediary,” like Visa/MasterCard or PayPal.  Rather than relying on that third party, “every transaction that occurs in the Bitcoin economy is registered in a public, distributed ledger, which is called the block chain.  New transactions are checked against the block chain to ensure that the same Bitcoins haven’t been previously spent, thus eliminating the double-spending problem. The global peer-to-peer network, composed of thousands of users, takes the place of an intermediary.”  So, the term Bitcoin is used to refer to both the virtual currency as well as the decentralized payments network, and “the dollar value of a Bitcoin is determined on an open market, just as is the exchange rate between different world currencies.”
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1297

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:27:12 AM

I think nothing is impossible, now bitcoin is getting closer to becoming the world's currency.
Already many people who believe in digital currency even already many traders and online sites in the world who have adopted it.
The large number of requests and users who make bitcoin as fast as possible will become the world's currency, we just to wait for when it happens.
It's quite new now but I think with the increasing demand the price will rise.
Bitcoin can be used anywhere you are and you can own it anytime as long as you have the money, bitcoin gives fast and cheap transactions
especially for online remittances, I guess that would be one of the market but it's going to be international as more people will know bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:27:24 AM

Yes. Bitcoin actually has become global currency online. Because now, more Internet users familiar using bitcoin than payment processor other than it. And it's possible bitcoins can be used in different countries used as means of payment such as fiat.

Actually the progress is pretty fast for this currency because there are a lot of online stores that are allowing bitcoins for us to use to buy goods online like steam wallets and garena cards but that is only for online games.

giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:34:43 AM

Indeed, bitcoin can be a global currency! Since bitcoin can be transacted from anywhere to anyone, with just few clicks you can do even on your phone, there is no surprise that bitcoin can be a currency to be used worldwide. It frees people from the hassle of converting to cash from one local currency to the other.
Yes that’s true, Bitcoin is becoming a global currency because lots of people and lots of countries are starting to accept it. This is really a good thing, cause this time around we would be able send/receive Bitcoin from those countries.
henmark

Activity: 784
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:27:15 AM

For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.
You can conclude that the bitcoin is taking over with the world currency but still you should consider the fact that it is not yet legalized all over the world. The value of bitcoin is getting higher and higher each day and there are no doubts that it will rule over in the future. There are still factors that may kill or end bitcoin even though it's firm enough because things and tragedy may happen anytime in the future. You can actually consider it already as the global currency but in a way that it's not yet legal.
I feel that up to the time that all the people do not accept bitcoin as a legal and regular currency, it is impossible for bitcoin to overcome all the other currencies of the world. With the value of bitcoin I agree with you that is rising every day, and by the day bitcoin is the most expensive currency of the world, but price is not the guarantee of mainstream. For usability all over the world it should be in the wallets of everyone.
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:28:28 PM

Yes. Bitcoin actually has become global currency online. Because now, more Internet users familiar using bitcoin than payment processor other than it. And it's possible bitcoins can be used in different countries used as means of payment such as fiat.

I think it still takes a lot of time to make bitcoin dominantly used online and become a global currency, I'm sure there will be no country that dares to legalize bitcoin because of unstable and easily speculative prices.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:52:42 PM

I think it still takes a lot of time to make bitcoin dominantly used online and become a global currency, I'm sure there will be no country that dares to legalize bitcoin because of unstable and easily speculative prices.
For now it is impossible to happen but still were looking forward for that day, because we believe that if it is happen there's a possibility that economy of each country were increase. Moreover level of living of each family are possible to increase also thru help of bitcoin and if it is happen many poor people are increased the state of living in different countries.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:24:01 PM

For now it is impossible to happen but still were looking forward for that day, because we believe that if it is happen there's a possibility that economy of each country were increase. Moreover level of living of each family are possible to increase also thru help of bitcoin and if it is happen many poor people are increased the state of living in different countries.
Giving Bitcoin a title like a "global currency" is too much. As even as of right now it is not evident that Bitcoin is being use widely as a mode of payment. We don't need to push Bitcoin in becoming a global currency as it is better off on its path right now. We as users of Bitcoin don't even use Bitcoin as a mode of payment but we rather use it as a way of profit taking by means of trading.
vasilischoutas

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:19:05 PM

For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.
This is really a good news. A new path for the crypto currencies. I hope this is a sign for a raising marketcap.
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:29:50 AM

Maybe soon bitcoin will become the world global currency if the government of all nation will regulated bitcoin.
cryptocurrency mostly used 75% of the country and popular all over the world because its new system of investment in online internet.for as now its only collaboration of bitcoin and fiat money in the world of business currency.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
uidhbiao54

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:58:20 AM

bitcoin is not used by one country alone. but in many parts of the world bitcoin have a user that spans the globe. although the user is still quite a bit. but bitcoin has been used by various communities in the world. it proves that bitcoin valuable in many countries. bitcoin has become a global currency
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:38:27 AM

For sure in the future it will become a global currency if there are no hindrances in the environment in using bitcoin. When all of the nation will support btc there is a possibility for btc to become a global currency.

spinach98

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:46:53 AM

For sure in the future it will become a global currency if there are no hindrances in the environment in using bitcoin. When all of the nation will support btc there is a possibility for btc to become a global currency.

I do believe in the possibility that bitcoin is becoming the global currency. Well, the fact that it dominates our economy presently and it has the highest exchange rate as of today. That could be the reason why it would be the number currency one day.
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:11:25 AM

I think bitcoin is already a global currency maybe some other people didn't notice this kind of currencies but bitcoin is quitly expandable day by day all over the world.different country accepting this bitcoin as a currency.
bitalive

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:26:40 AM

Yes, I also think that bitcoin is becoming a worldwide currency and more people are interested to know about it and using it.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:30:48 PM

This is really a good news. A new path for the crypto currencies. I hope this is a sign for a raising marketcap.
Yeah bitcoin has done so much good for the humanity that people are demanding it to use all over the world as common currency and this will give rise to prices more and if bitcoin will be declared as global currency there will be development profit and progress everywhere and those who are demanding it are the true believers of bitcoin and I also hope that this will happen so that I can use my bitcoin somewhere.
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:25:02 PM

Bitcoin is popular now so many people are curious, interested, and the demand is so high so many investors willing to put their money even if it is too expensive. The fact bitcoin is decentralized so no authority involved that's why users loving bitcoin and the payment of method is too easy.So it's not possible bitcoin become a global currency.
leyton11

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:40:37 PM

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.

I do believe in the possibility that bitcoin is becoming the global currency. Well, the fact that it dominates our economy presently and it has the highest exchange rate as of today. That could be the reason why it would be the number currency one day.
It just pumped the value and didn't affect anything in the world's economy. Unless, when Bitcoin has power can affects the economy of some countries or the value of FIAT, I will agree your opinion.
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:25:57 PM

Certainly, bitcoin is becoming a world wide currency, and will grow bigger in the future. Half of the places I go now, all except bitcoin.  Wink I guess that's a good thing for us investors. BTC
Most of the countries now are starting to accept bitcoin. And being treated as there own currency. That is why im so happy i am one of the users of bitcoin because not only it's benefit for me is to give me money but also to give me access to the currencies of different countries. And it is a good thing because if you need anything from that country no need to convert anymore manually because you can do it via online.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1297

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:40:26 PM

Bitcoin is popular now so many people are curious, interested, and the demand is so high so many investors willing to put their money even if it is too expensive. The fact bitcoin is decentralized so no authority involved that's why users loving bitcoin and the payment of method is too easy.So it's not possible bitcoin become a global currency.
That's because of the price, smart people can easily understand bitcoin and sees an opportunity to invest, it will only result to more
increase of value and this will benefit us who are holding bitcoin for a long period of time already.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: