Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:15:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency  (Read 226327 times)
TheBobman

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 03:39:58 AM

With some time it can really achieve this, I think that the bitcoin is gonna be very profitable and that its a good investment right now too.

It could achieve it but some time.. it needs a lot more time than that, I think we are than still 10 years from that before it can really become something like that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GMPoison

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:32:48 AM

I believe it absolutely can become a global currency. All we need is more time to make bitcoin more understandable, easier to use, easier to adopt, easier to trust. Who knows how long until that happens, but when it does, it will cause a revolution.
Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:51:22 AM

I believe it absolutely can become a global currency. All we need is more time to make bitcoin more understandable, easier to use, easier to adopt, easier to trust. Who knows how long until that happens, but when it does, it will cause a revolution.
The potential people that might adopt bitcoin are only those who are business minded and has interest in online transaction, though it's easy to say that it will become a global currency but without the acknowledgement and support of the government it wouldn't be possible.

We need the media all over the world to cover us, so we can spread awareness to the people who has not heard of bitcoin yet.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
GMPoison

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:53:46 AM

The potential people that might adopt bitcoin are only those who are business minded and has interest in online transaction, though it's easy to say that it will become a global currency but without the acknowledgement and support of the government it wouldn't be possible.

We need the media all over the world to cover us, so we can spread awareness to the people who has not heard of bitcoin yet.

Hey, we've gotten this far without the help of any centralized government, right? That's pretty impressive to me, isn't it to you too? Remember, bitcoin is still in it's infancy. Everyone can do their part by spreading awareness of bitcoin to make this revolution a reality.
Senor.Bla

Activity: 280
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 06:58:17 AM

Bitcoin could become a global currency but it will take years, I really have no doubts about that its all a matter of time before it will happen.
The bitcoin is the future of all currency's because everything is gonna be digital plus it now already has a step ahead on other currency''s.
In my mind, Bitcoin has been already a global currency for many years. People are now using Bitcoin everywhere online, especially in some online marketplace. Thebot.net, mpgh.net, etc, all these places very very love Bitcoin. Even Steam has accepted gamers to use Bitcoin in order to buy games. It is wonderful, right? I hope that in the future, we will witness the Bitcoin adoption in many countries. It will be the most important event to Bitcoin.

I agree thay bitcoin is already a global currency. why? because when many people around the globe use bitcoin, it means that it is global currency. besides, many countries now accept bitcoin as a currency. so no doubt that bitcoin is global currency.

Even though we are still not even 1% of the total world's population but I can see that bitcoin will be a global currency since its users are found in every region of the world. And that is making bitcoin more popular because we can simply use it no matter where you are in this world as long as you both are accepting and using it, it doesn't matter.
Just because you can use it in different countries does it not make it a global currency. I could make an altcoin and send two friends to two different counties to make some transactions. Would you call that an global currency? The problem is still acceptance. If it is not accepted everywhere then it is not a currency. I could walk all day today and would find no one that would take my Bitcoins as payment.

You have the point with that but the thing is bitcoin now being used by considering millions of users all over the globe. What you are expecting? Maybe you are wanting that bitcoin should be accepted first by all the people in the globe before it can be called a global currency? Bitcoin is already going there to be come a global currency a little by little.
The number of people using Bitcoin is still very low. It will increase little by little, but we have to be realistic here. It is not there yet. Just because i want to be a Movie Star and i have improved a bit and some people know me, does not mean i am a Movie Star already.

Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:27:03 PM

Bitcoin’s rise is causing a global rethink of the concept of money. For thousands of years, gold was the currency of the land, and many of gold's qualities have allowed it to stand the test of time, printed money on the other hand showed that it cannot stand the test of time because it is corrupted, but bitcoin has the potential to become because it is similar to gold in many ways.
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 10:03:05 AM

Bitcoin could become a global currency but it will take years, I really have no doubts about that its all a matter of time before it will happen.
The bitcoin is the future of all currency's because everything is gonna be digital plus it now already has a step ahead on other currency''s.
In my mind, Bitcoin has been already a global currency for many years. People are now using Bitcoin everywhere online, especially in some online marketplace. Thebot.net, mpgh.net, etc, all these places very very love Bitcoin. Even Steam has accepted gamers to use Bitcoin in order to buy games. It is wonderful, right? I hope that in the future, we will witness the Bitcoin adoption in many countries. It will be the most important event to Bitcoin.

I agree thay bitcoin is already a global currency. why? because when many people around the globe use bitcoin, it means that it is global currency. besides, many countries now accept bitcoin as a currency. so no doubt that bitcoin is global currency.
It seemed like a good idea, and certainly great fun when we're in any place can use the bitcoin so we don't get confused with the currency conversion or exchange rate. But the problem is that State regulation has still not approved the bitcoin. Of course a lot of rejection from official agencies to transact and accept with bitcoin.
yes, some countries do not accept bitcoin, because bitcoin does not give them an advantage. in addition, receiving bitcoin may also be a negative impact, but I do not believe it. today, many people are beginning to seek out and use bitcoin as a means of transaction and their business, and even if the government does not accept bitcoin, I think, bitcoin can become a global currency by itself
Besides, it is a matter of controlling function, bitcoin can not control so that if the rising or falling prices make confused. The Government indeed must establish that the transaction i.e. fiat money are fixed, not fluctuating as happen with bitcoin.
grandy

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 02:09:30 PM

to me i think it already has become a global currency as bitcoin is using already in all over the world, you can see people in this form using bitcoin through out the world. but their number is still very low,hope in future the users of bitcoin will me many more as compare to the present users of bitcoin.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 07:21:29 PM

to me i think it already has become a global currency as bitcoin is using already in all over the world, you can see people in this form using bitcoin through out the world. but their number is still very low,hope in future the users of bitcoin will me many more as compare to the present users of bitcoin.
yes that is a fact that bitcoin is already a global currency, because you can  see the users of bitcoin from all over the world, now even the backward countries people are also using bitcoin, and still the users of bitcoins are continuously increasing and hope that very soon all the people of the world will start using bitcoin.
GMPoison

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 07:33:12 PM

yes that is a fact that bitcoin is already a global currency, because you can  see the users of bitcoin from all over the world, now even the backward countries people are also using bitcoin, and still the users of bitcoins are continuously increasing and hope that very soon all the people of the world will start using bitcoin.

Sorry, I meant to say the world currency.  Grin
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 07:37:40 PM

In terms of usage it is thought to be a global currency but professionally it is not a global currency as currently dollar is used as a global currency for the finance system of the world. Whenever the governments will accept bitcoin for their transactions then it will be called as completely global currency.
ewonardo

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 08:27:22 PM

Bitcoin will become a global currency.
We can use bitcoin anytime and everywhere.
Senor.Bla

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 08:44:39 PM

Is that so? I challenge you to go outside. Naked and only with some Bitcoin equipped and then try to buy some cloths and something to eat with Bitcoin. If you can do this, then i will believe you. I know that i would either die because of hunger/thirst or end up in a mental institution because i could not buy anything to wear. 

metalbean

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 02:16:14 AM

Is that so? I challenge you to go outside. Naked and only with some Bitcoin equipped and then try to buy some cloths and something to eat with Bitcoin. If you can do this, then i will believe you. I know that i would either die because of hunger/thirst or end up in a mental institution because i could not buy anything to wear. 

Haha, that's a funny one.

Having said so, you probably can't buy clothes in New York with Singapore dollar, does that invalid SGD's worth?
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 03:27:38 AM

Wrong... The fact that less than 1% of the total popular are the users of bitcoin, that does not qualify your statement.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Senor.Bla

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 07:09:37 AM

Haha, that's a funny one.

Having said so, you probably can't buy clothes in New York with Singapore dollar, does that invalid SGD's worth?
Probably not, but nobody claims that you can use the Singapore Dollar "anytime and everywhere". But if someone would claim it and i would go and and try, just to find out that it is not true, then i would be pissed and stay away from Singapore Dollars in the future.   

Emoclaw

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 05:03:03 PM

I think you meant we WILL be able to use it anytime and everywhere, in the future.
It is a possibility only. I can see the vast majority of businesses accepting cryprocurrencies, but the governments have absolutely 0 reasons to do anything in favor of them.
Viscore

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 05:52:24 AM

We cannot predict that yet,well lets just be not into panic.Try to observe how it runs today it rises and made a good value and eventually it will continue to mark up high in market.There are ups and downs so we are all be aware that its not permanent,hopefully it will.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 06:32:27 AM

We cannot predict that yet,well lets just be not into panic.Try to observe how it runs today it rises and made a good value and eventually it will continue to mark up high in market.There are ups and downs so we are all be aware that its not permanent,hopefully it will.
Of course we can't because it's the future, but with the current state of bitcoin, I already believe it has already reach the level as a global currency. All people can use bitcoin if they have the knowledge with it as there's no restriction in any countries.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 02:26:14 PM

I would totally say that bitcoin is becoming a Global Currency if there are lots of places in every country all over the world that are completely adopted and accepting bitcoin . as of now , I am not convinced that it is becoming a Global Currency as I don't feel it yet here in my country . maybe I would proudly say it once there are lots places and people I know that are already using bitcoin .
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: