Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:09:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 642 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Saudi Professional League 2023/2024  (Read 87637 times)
Joca97
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1023

Signature spot available for rent!

View Profile
February 17, 2023, 07:29:01 PM

Like you ajve written mate, Ronaldo is the main reason for this thread since Ronaldo was transferred to the Arab League, there was interest to discuss about what is happening there and how the league is faring. I know.some persons some persons that are never Ronaldo fans might see it as no reason to open a thread like this but the main reason for this thread just like it is boldly written is to have a grasp of what is happening in the Arab league and here we can discuss about the content of the league which there is more contraction on Ronaldo has an outlook player.

Obviously Ronaldo is the main reason I honestly wouldn't care about this league without Ronaldo Cheesy and now I know more about several clubs
No need to be surprised if so far the discussion on this thread has reached 33 pages because previously Ronaldo effect bringing millions of followers on Al Nasr IG.

Back on topic: Do you think Ronaldo will be able to reach the top scorer in the remaining 12 matches?

No body would care about this league let alone discuss it if it wasnt for him. He played really good today with two assists and main reason why al Naasr won today. I think its hard that he will be the top scorer but still a long way to go
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1049

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2023, 07:52:21 PM

Like you ajve written mate, Ronaldo is the main reason for this thread since Ronaldo was transferred to the Arab League, there was interest to discuss about what is happening there and how the league is faring. I know.some persons some persons that are never Ronaldo fans might see it as no reason to open a thread like this but the main reason for this thread just like it is boldly written is to have a grasp of what is happening in the Arab league and here we can discuss about the content of the league which there is more contraction on Ronaldo has an outlook player.

Obviously Ronaldo is the main reason I honestly wouldn't care about this league without Ronaldo Cheesy and now I know more about several clubs
No need to be surprised if so far the discussion on this thread has reached 33 pages because previously Ronaldo effect bringing millions of followers on Al Nasr IG.

Back on topic: Do you think Ronaldo will be able to reach the top scorer in the remaining 12 matches?

Because of Ronaldo's influence which has made a lot of attention to the Arab League and even some broadcast rights are now increasing a lot of interest because there is Ronaldo in this league of course this thread is back because because to be honest I also still want to see about the match that Ronaldo has.

It's like it's difficult for Ronaldo to be the top scorer with the remaining matches, meaning he has to create a lot but we don't know because sometimes Ronaldo always makes another hat trick.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2023, 08:09:09 PM

Compared to the English Premier League and the La Liga, the Saudi Arabian league is dull. Ronaldo is a unique player in the league, and just his presence has increased interest in the teams and attracted attention to the league. Ronaldo is a powerful influencer with a solid reputation in both business and football. When Al Nassr added the Portuguese player, the entire team experienced significant growth, including an increase in Instagram followers. There is no goal-scoring competition for Cristiano Ronaldo at Al Nassr, where he is the star player. He will lead the league in goal scoring, according to the facts. Compared to the English Premier League and the La Liga, the Saudi Arabian league is dull. Ronaldo is a unique player in the league, and just his presence has influence the activities in the league.

Stake VIP wager
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 17, 2023, 08:19:11 PM

I think there is suddenly a lot more interest in the competition in Saudi Arabia from all over the world, but the level by Ronaldo alone will not go up very much. I think the general level is still really too low for that. But who knows, there were also rumors that Modric and Ramos might go to this country. I wonder if they feel like it, those 2 have earned so much money playing football that a few million more or less doesn't matter much anymore, I think. It would be nice for Ronaldo and then he will easily become champion with his team.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
February 17, 2023, 08:39:12 PM

What is this thread, a 31-page monologue about Ronaldo?  Cheesy
I think the same - only people are talking about Ronaldo and nothing else.
However I read a news where it is stated that Saudi Arabia will be hosting Club Football world cup.. I think their ultimate plan will come to reality soon.
Basically? Cheesy At the end of the day, why would anyone talk about this league if Ronaldo wasn't here, in fact this thread didn't even existed before Ronaldo came to this league, then he joined the league and we have 32 pages about it, what else would be the reason.

There are some people like me who say that even though he scored a lot in one game, he is still not where he should be as someone who gets paid this much, and there are some Ronaldo fans who praise him and we combine make it to 32 pages together when we discuss these things. This dude is either the best football player ever lived according to some people ,or second according to others, so it's normal for him to get this much attention.

kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1100

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
February 17, 2023, 08:58:42 PM

It is Ronaldo's effect!!   Grin
It is not surprising if Saudi Pro League becomes more famous and familiar among football lovers. People are curious about Ronaldo's career in Al Nassr and how good Ronaldo's performance in each match of Al Nassr. Ronaldo has a big power to attract people following him. It is very amazing!!

We don't know it. But it is not impossible for sure.
Ronaldo rarely gets injured, so he will have a big chance to score many goals.
But the match in Saudi Pro League isn't as easy as expected. Some clubs have a quite solid defense and it is hard for Ronaldo to score.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Zlantann
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 17, 2023, 09:10:51 PM

I think there is suddenly a lot more interest in the competition in Saudi Arabia from all over the world, but the level by Ronaldo alone will not go up very much. I think the general level is still really too low for that. But who knows, there were also rumors that Modric and Ramos might go to this country. I wonder if they feel like it, those 2 have earned so much money playing football that a few million more or less doesn't matter much anymore, I think. It would be nice for Ronaldo and then he will easily become champion with his team.

I think this is exactly what the Saudi Proffessinal Football League should do. More quality players should be attracted because only Ronaldo cannot improve the league. Ronaldo have done a good job by giving the league he needed publicity and advertisement. More players in different team's would improve the quality of play which would help to sustain the glamour that Ronldo have attracted. Relying only on Ronaldo to develop the entire league might not give the desired expectation. Modric and Ramos are experienced players but the Saudi league also needs to attract young talented players that will give the league the right vibes. Ronaldo needs more quality hands in this league to make it more interesting and competitive.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1213

Heisenberg

View Profile
February 17, 2023, 09:18:00 PM

Old star players signing up for the clubs in the league isn't enough. Look at MLS, they have been doing this for years but still remain in the shadows. The only reason Premier League beats other league in terms of looking so popular is because of the TV rights so they have a lot of exposure and publicity to the world population.

Once the level of publicity is up and running, the rest of the things come in to order such as great players and coaches signing up for the league clubs.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 17, 2023, 11:06:08 PM

The 17th match of the Saudi Professional League
Al-Shabab will open new week of SPL face Abha today
The statistics between the two club show that Al-Shabab is more chances to dominate this match, stake odds @ 1.23 for Al-Shabab to win today
The record of never loss to Al-Shabab in the last 5 matches is a consideration before decide to bet

there is no doubt that Al-Shabab will have the upper hand in this fight. as Al-Shabab haven't even lost a comeback in the last 6 matches. Al-Shabab's last defeat was by Al-Wehda. even Al-Shabab was able to hold Al-nassr to a draw in match 13. so I don't think Abha is a tough enough opponent for Al-Shabab.

the match has just started.
has anyone heard the new that MAnchester united will have a  new owner and that is expected to be a Qatri Amer.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1196

View Profile
February 17, 2023, 11:13:11 PM

I think Saudi football is developing quite nicely in the last years and not only in Saudi but on most of the countries from the golf area.

The real struggle they have right now is to sell their league games for international TV's and a move with Ronaldo just made this possible as in Romania ,my country , they already have a deal with them from next weekend to see live at least 2 games from Saudi Arabia league and if they will have a great benchmark for viewers , they might extend is as long as Ronaldo or new stars will stay there.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1100

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 17, 2023, 11:38:14 PM

Each of us has to ask ourselves the following questions:

when was the time i watched a full game of the arabic league?

I believe the answer will be the most obvious: never.

as everyone has already said we are in this thread talking about ronaldo, but that happens because this league has teams whose quality of play is very bad, they don't play well, if you watch them play you will see that you will be irritated with the way they play , at least I get irritated just seeing the summary of their games because they play badly, for them to have quality in their league they need to put a lot of good foreign players in all their teams, they also need to send their players to other countries since they were children to learn how to to play

they are already rich and that is a good thing because they can pay the players a good salary, but their laws are a problem, from what I could understand many of their players who are foreign do not take their family to arabia, the players stay in arabia and family of players stay in europe, america or africa. I just drew this conclusion based on a news I saw on TV in my country, I could be wrong about that

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
rendravolt

Activity: 2044
Merit: 520

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 18, 2023, 02:54:19 AM

Al-Nassr won again after defeating Al-Taawoun in last night's match with a narrow win score of 2-1. Each goal was scored by Ghareeb and Madu, while from Al-Taawoun scored by Alvaro Medran. Even though Ronaldo didn't score in this match, he contributed with 2 assists which resulted in the win for Al-Nassr. With this result Al-Nassr returned to the top of the standings with 40 points, but Al-Ittihad also had the same points as Al-Nassr in the standings.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
turneps

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

umachit.fund

View Profile
February 18, 2023, 03:17:40 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo and his teammates at Al Nassr won jubilantly 4-0 as a guest of Al Wehda, 4 goals belonged to Ronaldo, and continued Al Nassr returned to Mrsool Park to welcome Al Taawoun in round 17. Al Nassr defeated Al Taawoun with a score of 2-1 at the end of the match. Cristiano Ronaldo is still unbeaten in Saudi Pro League, With 2 assists, Cristiano Ronaldo is decisive in Al Nassr's victory over Al-Taawon.

SquirrelJulietGarden

Activity: 1330
Merit: 729

View Profile
February 18, 2023, 03:20:19 AM

Al-Nassr won again after defeating Al-Taawoun in last night's match with a narrow win score of 2-1. Each goal was scored by Ghareeb and Madu, while from Al-Taawoun scored by Alvaro Medran. Even though Ronaldo didn't score in this match, he contributed with 2 assists which resulted in the win for Al-Nassr. With this result Al-Nassr returned to the top of the standings with 40 points, but Al-Ittihad also had the same points as Al-Nassr in the standings.
Cristiano Ronaldo is no longer young and he is not be able to score goals in every match like seasons that he scored about 50 goals in La Liga. Even Ronaldo left Europe to join Saudi Professional League, his old age affects his performance so much.

Furthermore because of his reputation and verified capability to score goals when he has good chances, defenders in Saudi Professional League always pay very much attention on Ronaldo that reduce his chances to find goals.

Two assists are good contributions from Ronaldo and I think with this change to contribute for the club more in assists and general tactics, Ronaldo will become a more dangerous players. Defenders of opponents will not easily to guess what Ronaldo will do next, shot or pass the ball. His change brings more uncertainty to opponent defenders.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 18, 2023, 03:32:41 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo and his teammates at Al Nassr won jubilantly 4-0 as a guest of Al Wehda, 4 goals belonged to Ronaldo, and continued Al Nassr returned to Mrsool Park to welcome Al Taawoun in round 17. Al Nassr defeated Al Taawoun with a score of 2-1 at the end of the match. Cristiano Ronaldo is still unbeaten in Saudi Pro League, With 2 assists, Cristiano Ronaldo is decisive in Al Nassr's victory over Al-Taawon.
Al Nassr had to get the victory because now the top 3 positions in the Saudi league standings are quite competitive. 3 teams get the same points. and if Al Nassr misses the winning points, it means that the top position of the standings could be taken by another team.
the current top scorer is still Ronaldo's teammate. Talisca with 13 goals. unfortunately, now he is more often a substitute player. and did not have many opportunities to increase the number of goals. Ronaldo must work hard to be able to catch up at this time. I think Ronaldo should focus on playing well, not hunting to be the top scorer.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 4176

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2023, 03:52:01 AM

That's the influenza many football fans don't understand that Ronaldo has, Messi moving to Al Nassr or any other clubs in the Saudi professional league won't have caused much buzz as Ronaldo transfer has. Messi playing on PSG isn't even having as much impact as when Ronaldo moved to Juventus. Ronaldo is quickly adaptivity to the his new league, I thought he was had needed some time but it seems he isn't ready to wait one or two season. Currently he has about 5 goals on 4 games for the club and yesterday game, He just created one of the best assist we have seen in a very long time in football. Overall he assisted the two goals scored yesterday solidifying Al Nassr position at the top of the league table.

The 12 games reminding is looking impossible for Ronaldo to get the golden boot by outscoring the highest goal scorer who's also his teammates with 13 goals. Although won't be surprised if he does achieved that because he's the goat and only does impossible things. Two more hat trick and Ronald will be on 10+ goals which will now put him in the debate. But I think Ronaldo shoudn't fight for that instead he should be more involved in giving assistance just as he did in yesterday games. He'll be talked about more than getting more hate for scoring.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
macson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 142

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 18, 2023, 04:23:18 AM

although the 2-1 win is very good for al nassr and al ittihad continues to stick to al nassr very tight, currently the two teams have the same 40 points, and only have a difference of 2 goals.  al ittihad's chances of overtaking al nassr are really very big especially from the several matches they have done, al ittihad always wins with lots of goals, the competition in the big 3 is really very competitive.

onecall123

Activity: 2072
Merit: 323

View Profile
February 18, 2023, 02:25:49 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo is no longer young and he is not be able to score goals in every match like seasons that he scored about 50 goals in La Liga. Even Ronaldo left Europe to join Saudi Professional League, his old age affects his performance so much.

Furthermore because of his reputation and verified capability to score goals when he has good chances, defenders in Saudi Professional League always pay very much attention on Ronaldo that reduce his chances to find goals.

Two assists are good contributions from Ronaldo and I think with this change to contribute for the club more in assists and general tactics, Ronaldo will become a more dangerous players. Defenders of opponents will not easily to guess what Ronaldo will do next, shot or pass the ball. His change brings more uncertainty to opponent defenders.

At this age, four goals were scored last week, two assists this week. It's the impact of great people that makes a difference. In the area where he is loved, he performs well and is outstanding. At this moment, they don't let age define them. He should continue to do these things. Leaders with exceptional minds achieve the best possible outcomes for a group, or a team, through their leadership. The mind of a winner, a fierce competitor! The fact that Ronaldo found a league that suits his ability is very commendable.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
February 18, 2023, 03:01:32 PM

There was no Saudi Arabian professional thread here. We didn't know well what football clubs in Saudi Arabia are. I deserve credit for opening this thread. But there is a lot of discussion going on in this thread now. Saudi clubs are the most talked about especially since Ronaldo arrived. But those who are not fans of Ronaldo never mind opening such threads. However, due to the opening of this thread, we are able to know all the information about the Saudi club and all the information about Ronaldo from here.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2023, 04:05:45 PM

There was no Saudi Arabian professional thread here. We didn't know well what football clubs in Saudi Arabia are. I deserve credit for opening this thread. But there is a lot of discussion going on in this thread now. Saudi clubs are the most talked about especially since Ronaldo arrived. But those who are not fans of Ronaldo never mind opening such threads. However, due to the opening of this thread, we are able to know all the information about the Saudi club and all the information about Ronaldo from here.
in my previous post, I also made a complaint like this but it seems that the main topic of the SPL thread is cristiano lol, even the SPL matches looked very tight and the competition in the top 3 was extraordinary.

Today's match is quite interesting;

al wehda managed to hold al raed to a draw
al fateh won 2-0 over al batin and
al khaleej took a 2-0 lead over damac in the first half

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 642 »
  Print  

Jump to: