Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:21:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Boxing] Stephen Fulton vs. Naoya Inoue | WBC & WBO 122 lbs bout | July 25  (Read 7016 times)
bisdak40

Activity: 2324
Merit: 552

This too shall pass

View Profile
July 26, 2023, 03:22:25 AM

But i do have a feeling that he might be still that trying out to unify all the belts on Junior featherweight
which he might be doing that before going one step once again.

Yeah, there's already a talk regarding the unification even before this fight started. Tapales being the owner of the other two belts is just waiting on who will emerge as the winner of the fight last night, turns out that Tapales will be fighting the tough Japanese monster Inoue and there are speculations that the unification will happen at the fourth quarter of this year. BTW, you can check my thread for Inoue vs Tapales unification fight, i put down a link below.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5461063.msg62602479#msg62602479

Looks like Inoue (if victorious against Tapales) will be having a hard time fighting on the Featherweight division due to his size. Guys like Ramirez is quick and tall and could pose more problems to Inoue.
Dave1

Activity: 1344
Merit: 538

View Profile
July 26, 2023, 03:25:07 AM

And I also think that Fulton might stay and last for 12 rounds. But as you guys says, Inoue is very quick and his jab is sharper than ever. Congrats to those who had Fulton by KO here, and it's the obvious choice. But I just thought that Fulton being the slick and technical fighter he is, could last the against the Monster.

Well, not after the start officially started. As we all can see, Fulton was very careful as he knew how dangerous hid opponent is, but clearly he got dominated. Every round Inoue is winning, not even a single round I can give to Fulton, it's like he was not fighting to win there, but he was fighting to survive the 12 round and survive the onslaught that the Inoue unleashes.
To be in this  higher division and completely dominate the toughest is such an impressive act. Still, I give respect to Fulton for not ducking a future HOF in boxing. He really wants this fight and now he just proved himself how strong and skilled Inoue is.
Overall in this match, Inoue is much faster, powerful, and more intelligent than Fulton.
When it comes to technicality then Inoue is really good on this one and also with power which it is really that true that Fulton got dominated on every round but the good thing to look at is that he do really facing
Inoue unlike on vs Butler which it is really a pretty boring fight and i could say that this is really that way better against Fulton despite they had thrown out some issues earlier but good thing that the fight
did push through. After being knocked out, you do really see that Fulton is really that still that having that ego. Now that he had been able to taste out on how good Inoue is, then for sure
he would really be telling to himself that he is really fighting a monster. We cant really deny even us viewers or fans on whose really that seeing his power and speed which we can
say that he could be able to step up on another division i would say.

Inoue showed to his boxing fans that he can dominate the fight even if he is the challenger here.
So don't know if Fulton's camp will ask for a re-match on this because haven't read from any boxing articles that they are looking for one.
Now, he will be looking for a bigger fight next. Either he will go up to another division or find a worthwhile opponent on this division.
He is still young so he may be looking to conquer other weight classes here. But in any case, there are 4 names that boxing analysts come up with
potential opponents for Inoue - (1) Marlon Tapales of PH, (2) Luis Nery of Mexico, (3) Leigh Wood of UK and (4) Robeisy Ramirez of Cuba.

Aiming for another belts then aiming
IBF: Marlon Tapales
WBA: Marlon Tapales

But if he would be deciding on going to another weight division.Then he would be needing to fight up these fellas;
Featherweight (126 lbs.)

WBO: Robeisy Ramirez
IBF: Luis Alberto Lopez
WBA: Leigh Wood
WBC: Rey Vargas*

This is for Featherweight (126 lbs.)

But i do have a feeling that he might be still that trying out to unify all the belts on Junior featherweight
which he might be doing that before going one step once again.

It's going to be a very different league for him if he decided to go to 126 lbs after unifying the belts and beating Marlon Tapales next. So he will be one of the best in this generation if he can climb up in 126 lbs and face lets say Ramirez who also won against a Japanese to defend his belt.

Arum already might set this up next year as if I'm not mistaken Ramirez is with Top Rank. He will be the next Manny or at least get to 5-6 belt weight class. 130 lbs might be too much for him though, as the like of let's say Oscar Valdez and Navarette might be too big for Inoue. But let's see, he is in his prime so he might think that he is really invincible and climb that ladder very quick like Pacquiao.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
July 26, 2023, 05:18:50 AM

Arum already might set this up next year as if I'm not mistaken Ramirez is with Top Rank. He will be the next Manny or at least get to 5-6 belt weight class. 130 lbs might be too much for him though, as the like of let's say Oscar Valdez and Navarette might be too big for Inoue. But let's see, he is in his prime so he might think that he is really invincible and climb that ladder very quick like Pacquiao.

I believe there will be more belts that Inoue will accumulate, but it should be a gradual process until he reaches his peak. As a champion like Inoue, he loves to push his limits, so we can expect that there will be more fights coming for him. With what he is showing, I believe there's a possibility that Inoue could break what Pacman has achieved – becoming an 8th division world champion.
Questat

Activity: 2870
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 26, 2023, 05:50:59 AM

I believe there will be more belts that Inoue will accumulate, but it should be a gradual process until he reaches his peak. As a champion like Inoue, he loves to push his limits, so we can expect that there will be more fights coming for him. With what he is showing, I believe there's a possibility that Inoue could break what Pacman has achieved – becoming an 8th division world champion.

I agree with you; there's no boxer yet who has given Inoue a problem. Even Fulton, the defending champion that night, wasn't able to give Inoue a scare. Well, what can you say? He isn't a power puncher, so he relies on his speed. Unfortunately for him, Inoue is way quicker and faster, so he can't really win.

bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1454

View Profile
July 26, 2023, 06:36:57 AM

I reckon none of team Inoue's psychological tricks will work and this is why I predict a split decision win for Fulton.

I have never seen Inoue's face like that in Fulton's face-off from his past face-off, he is challenged to not humiliate Fulton but knock him it, I wonder why Ebbis said that Fulton is bigger in their face-off because they have the same body build and almost the same height, I believe Inoue can carry his power in the Bantamweight division and if he ever capture the Bantamweight division he will reign this undisputedly for years before moving up to conquer more division, Fulton is the only top fighter in the bantamweight division, not even Marlon Tapales can match Fulton or Inoue.

I am presently very ashamed of my prediction after witnessing what occurred in the ring. Fulton did not win any rounds! Similar to everyone, I knew Inoue is a good fighter, however, I was not convinced that he is a type of fighter like Pacman. Inoue certainly showed everyone that he is on his level.

What was the odds on a knockout win for Inoue? It appears this will also be the bet vs. Marlon Tapales hehe.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
July 26, 2023, 06:38:02 AM

I agree with you; there's no boxer yet who has given Inoue a problem. Even Fulton, the defending champion that night, wasn't able to give Inoue a scare. Well, what can you say? He isn't a power puncher, so he relies on his speed. Unfortunately for him, Inoue is way quicker and faster, so he can't really win.

Yeah, we never thought that Fulton will be beaten to the punch, and I thought that he might be the first boxer that can give Inoue as serious run in the match. But Inoue is really that good, not just the quicker and faster puncher, but he has more power when he move to 122 lbs. So all the questions about his bringing his power to super bantamweight has been answered in this fight.

And most likely when Fulton as first felt the power of Inoue, he decided to go on the defense. And he tries to counter a faster boxer, and it's not going to work. We didn't see the technical prowess of Fulton because he has been intimidated, nor his body shots that he is known. On the other hand, Inoue is bringing everything including hitting Fulton in the body.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
July 26, 2023, 11:03:15 AM

Yeah, we never thought that Fulton will be beaten to the punch, and I thought that he might be the first boxer that can give Inoue as serious run in the match. But Inoue is really that good, not just the quicker and faster puncher, but he has more power when he move to 122 lbs. So all the questions about his bringing his power to super bantamweight has been answered in this fight.

And most likely when Fulton as first felt the power of Inoue, he decided to go on the defense. And he tries to counter a faster boxer, and it's not going to work. We didn't see the technical prowess of Fulton because he has been intimidated, nor his body shots that he is known. On the other hand, Inoue is bringing everything including hitting Fulton in the body.

Until such time as Inoue has some trouble against his opponent, we can choose to bet on him, but for now, he is very dominant. He is in his prime and knocking down anyone who dares to fight him. So it's better to stick with the trend and not try to take a bigger risk by thinking he will lose. The good thing about Inoue is that despite having only a few months of training, he is still committed to fighting Tapeles this year. That's a good sign of a true warrior.

The hype of Fulton did not work,  Grin

Kelvinid

Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
July 26, 2023, 11:34:56 AM

Until such time as Inoue has some trouble against his opponent, we can choose to bet on him, but for now, he is very dominant. He is in his prime and knocking down anyone who dares to fight him. So it's better to stick with the trend and not try to take a bigger risk by thinking he will lose. The good thing about Inoue is that despite having only a few months of training, he is still committed to fighting Tapeles this year. That's a good sign of a true warrior.

Even if they hype Fulton, people would still favor Inoue because they will look at the fighter's performance. The fact that Inoue was the favorite despite being the challenger shows a big underestimation of Fulton's capabilities. The guy was so confident that he could successfully defend his title that he flew to Japan to fight Inoue. However, as usual with all of Inoue's opponents, the expectations of the majority of the fans did come true.

There's still hope for Fulton to become a champion. Maybe he will move up or choose to stay in the division, since I'm sure Inoue will move up once he successfully unifies the belts.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2023, 01:27:09 PM

Even if they hype Fulton, people would still favor Inoue because they will look at the fighter's performance. The fact that Inoue was the favorite despite being the challenger shows a big underestimation of Fulton's capabilities. The guy was so confident that he could successfully defend his title that he flew to Japan to fight Inoue. However, as usual with all of Inoue's opponents, the expectations of the majority of the fans did come true.

There's still hope for Fulton to become a champion. Maybe he will move up or choose to stay in the division, since I'm sure Inoue will move up once he successfully unifies the belts.

Fulton tried to dictate the tempo on the first round but Inoue is such talented that he is able to prevent it from happening.  Fulton see that and possibly hesitated to implement their game plan.  Inoue just beat Fulton in jobs, speed, combination and angles where to execute punches.  And as a result, he was caught on the eighth round where a combination of body to head punch is proven again as a devastating combo.  The shot to the body made Fulton to lower his guard and a straight right hits right on the pocket stumbles Fulton and eventually goes down after another punch.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 26, 2023, 01:31:49 PM

Fulton tried to dictate the tempo on the first round but Inoue is such talented that he is able to prevent it from happening.  Fulton see that and possibly hesitated to implement their game plan.  Inoue just beat Fulton in jobs, speed, combination and angles where to execute punches.  And as a result, he was caught on the eighth round where a combination of body to head punch is proven again as a devastating combo.  The shot to the body made Fulton to lower his guard and a straight right hits right on the pocket stumbles Fulton and eventually goes down after another punch.

Fulton's game plan was to hit and run, but that didn't work against Inoue, who proved to be incredibly fast. Eventually, Fulton found himself in a situation similar to Butler's, attempting to avoid exchanging punches with Inoue and opting to run throughout the fight. Unfortunately, Inoue caught up to him, which caused Fulton to slow down. Perhaps Fulton realized that if he didn't engage more, he would easily lose his belt. So, he took a risk, but it resulted in a devastating loss.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 26, 2023, 03:00:42 PM

Fulton's game plan was to hit and run, but that didn't work against Inoue, who proved to be incredibly fast. Eventually, Fulton found himself in a situation similar to Butler's, attempting to avoid exchanging punches with Inoue and opting to run throughout the fight. Unfortunately, Inoue caught up to him, which caused Fulton to slow down. Perhaps Fulton realized that if he didn't engage more, he would easily lose his belt. So, he took a risk, but it resulted in a devastating loss.

Yeah, that's also what I read with Fulton's fight plan. He just want to throw some punches and run he don't want
to engage with Inoue, and he did try his best to avoid the confrontation.

But Inoue has his own fight plan. After absorbing those punches from Fulton, he knew that he really has that big advantage.

And that what we witness when he manages to hit that solid combination, he didn't stop but to push his way to finished Fulton.
Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
July 26, 2023, 03:46:16 PM

Well, what can I say? After throwing a lot of nonsense accusations, Fulton might've seen his fate already and that his defeat against Naoya Inoue was something that is inevitable. At least he tried his best in defending his belts and managed to throw a good punches on the process but unfortunately, 8 rounds seems too long for him as that's what it takes for Inoue to finish the whole fight.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1357

View Profile
July 26, 2023, 04:29:54 PM

Well, what can I say? After throwing a lot of nonsense accusations, Fulton might've seen his fate already and that his defeat against Naoya Inoue was something that is inevitable. At least he tried his best in defending his belts and managed to throw a good punches on the process but unfortunately, 8 rounds seems too long for him as that's what it takes for Inoue to finish the whole fight.

It's most likely that Fulton and his camp wanted to start a psychological war with Inoue. But it's obvious that it didn't work as Naoya was really focused on the fight and you can see how sharp he really was as he didn't give any advantage to Fulton.

Although Fulton looks to be the bigger guy, but Inoue is the more aggressive and his punch has some power behind it. Fulton tasted it early and so he tries to defend himself. And technically he was very good until he was caught. And with that power of Inoue, I doubt that anyone at 118-122 lbs can take it.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2023, 05:23:11 PM

Yeah, that's also what I read with Fulton's fight plan. He just want to throw some punches and run he don't want
to engage with Inoue, and he did try his best to avoid the confrontation.

But Inoue has his own fight plan. After absorbing those punches from Fulton, he knew that he really has that big advantage.

And that what we witness when he manages to hit that solid combination, he didn't stop but to push his way to finished Fulton.

I watch the videos and the highlight and saw how Fulton hesitated to punch several times in fear of being countered and got knockdown.  I believe this kind of attitude made Fulton an easier target.  He was to afraid to receive the heavy punches that he somehow hesitated to punch and even his (Fulton) job looks half-baked.  Beside we have seen that Inoue's job is way faster than Fulton's.

It's most likely that Fulton and his camp wanted to start a psychological war with Inoue. But it's obvious that it didn't work as Naoya was really focused on the fight and you can see how sharp he really was as he didn't give any advantage to Fulton.

Although Fulton looks to be the bigger guy, but Inoue is the more aggressive and his punch has some power behind it. Fulton tasted it early and so he tries to defend himself. And technically he was very good until he was caught. And with that power of Inoue, I doubt that anyone at 118-122 lbs can take it.

True and Fulton's camp attacked Inoue for cheating about how they wrapped Inoue's hand and ends up with the procedure and Inoue camps followed it.  This simply show that their psy war did not effect Inoue and even beat them on their own strategy.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1540
Merit: 575

View Profile
July 27, 2023, 03:32:52 AM

It backfired on them, I didn't hear what Fulton said after the fight though, but in the ring after the 10 count, he was visibly shaken and still feel the effects of that power and obviously disappointed that the fight didn't go in his way. But how can he win, he throws less punch and he can't penetrate the tough defense of Inoue.

Naoya's defense is underrated because we can only see his power. But as you can see, he has a good defense and his hands is always in his chin. And after throwing a solid combo, he is back and cover his face. And then he still has the stamina and his power didn't go down a bit. His power remains all throughout the 8 rounds and that's why when it touches Fulton chin, he felt it and was not able to recover although he was able to stand up, his legs are not cooperating.
Shamm

Activity: 1106
Merit: 346

View Profile
July 27, 2023, 05:53:47 AM

It backfired on them, I didn't hear what Fulton said after the fight though, but in the ring after the 10 count, he was visibly shaken and still feel the effects of that power and obviously disappointed that the fight didn't go in his way. But how can he win, he throws less punch and he can't penetrate the tough defense of Inoue.

Naoya's defense is underrated because we can only see his power. But as you can see, he has a good defense and his hands is always in his chin. And after throwing a solid combo, he is back and cover his face. And then he still has the stamina and his power didn't go down a bit. His power remains all throughout the 8 rounds and that's why when it touches Fulton chin, he felt it and was not able to recover although he was able to stand up, his legs are not cooperating.
This is what I said before the predictions of this fight is end by KO and as we saw their fight Ko is their and I all amaze that inoue can handle Fulton in that match we are all know that Fulton is a strong boxer but the monster inside the body of inoue was released and make Fulton feel too bad. Now in our claim a new title in his career once again and I think he will aim more and more achievements after this.
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
July 27, 2023, 05:59:40 AM

This is what I said before the predictions of this fight is end by KO and as we saw their fight Ko is their and I all amaze that inoue can handle Fulton in that match we are all know that Fulton is a strong boxer but the monster inside the body of inoue was released and make Fulton feel too bad. Now in our claim a new title in his career once again and I think he will aim more and more achievements after this.

I disagree. Fulton may be considered good due to his undefeated record, but he isn't as strong in terms of his KO rate compared to Inoue, who has achieved most of his victories by knockout. We clearly saw how Fulton was able to compete with Inoue, but he seemed hesitant to throw punches because he knew he would be open to Inoue's knockout power, and that's precisely what happened.
Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1179

View Profile
July 27, 2023, 01:10:41 PM

I disagree. Fulton may be considered good due to his undefeated record, but he isn't as strong in terms of his KO rate compared to Inoue, who has achieved most of his victories by knockout. We clearly saw how Fulton was able to compete with Inoue, but he seemed hesitant to throw punches because he knew he would be open to Inoue's knockout power, and that's precisely what happened.
Yeah, Fulton did show a good fight to Inoue, but Inoue is just too strong for Fulton, so he get knocked out by Inoue. I would Fulton was the best super bantamweight boxer, but if he can get knocked out by Inoue who's a new boxer in this division, it's really shame and Inoue will become unified champion easily.

He just need to wait either Tapales or Doniare will win and Inoue will knock out either of them.
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
July 27, 2023, 01:18:00 PM

It's really very different if you step on the ring with the Monster. Fulton was full of confidence, we have seen, he even stay at 122 lbs and instead of fighting Figueroa at 126 lbs for the belt, he chooses to stay because he wants to fight Inoue even in Japan because he believes that he can beat him.

But very different Fulton, his excuse is that he has an off night. However, as fans, that is not the case, Inoue is the bigger man, although Fulton should be the one because he is the natural super bantamweight. So there should be no excuses for him but accept the defeat.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Russlenat

Merit: 910

View Profile
July 27, 2023, 01:57:20 PM

That was their only choice to make Inoue much busier while the fight night is approaching but their tactics didn't work out because Inoue was surely much stronger than what they have thought or at least expected. I can remember before that Fulton actually had the balls to say that "Inoue is good but the challenge is, can he hit me? Because I'm much faster than he is" and it turns out that it was the opposite, and that Fulton was obviously way under Inoue's league.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: