NotATether, icopress? I don't care, let them play. I understand there may be rule-breaking and gaming but I can't see any ill intent here. Count my vote as "aye aye, let them pass" on basis that both users are to me people I would trust with my... well... $50. Let us say.
It is never a problem in an individual case. Problem is that it opens paths for potential misuse later on.
Would I personally allow this change? Sure, it is a perfectly logical ask from both of them.
The potential problem doesn't come now but 2 seasons later, when 'buwaytress' wants to sell his club. His buyer 'Mustafa63' doesn't want to pay the double fee so they agree that the club will be gifted.
Naturally, 'Mustafa63' sends money to 'buwaytress' for the club through DM - but BSFL participants are harmed in the process because extra fee has not been paid.
That would mean that we'd have to choose when to grant it and when not to based on subjective criterium, in the form of 'we trust icopress but not Mustafa63'.
That is the path we don't want to take so we want to have a sensible rule in place - one that allows icopress to gift the club in this specific instance (considering that the fee to the league has already been paid), but one that also protects us from misuse in the future.
I know we don't have a situation like this strictly written in the rules but when we discussed club selling we said we wouldn't mind an 'investor' buying a club and transferring managerial duties to another member, as long as that member does not already have a club in BSFL.
Oh fuck, thanks for the loopholes....
I can transfer my club to CLS63 and Slissy to manage since they're not longer in the BSFL and that would count as legal right?
This is exactly why I was against selling a Div1 club to non BSFL participants - they won't know the value of it but y'all called me a mad man. Igebotz is a prophet!!! Lol
We like the idea of club selling. So far it has been good, it will be in this case as well. We just need to think of a bulletproof method.
You can't transfer managerial duties to these 2 guys, we don't need a special rule for that. Common sense will do
