Bitcoin Forum
October 08, 2026, 05:45:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 [1346] 1347 1348 1349 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐⚽⭐ Rainbet's Bitcointalk Sports Fanatics League (BSFL) – 17000$ rewards ⭐⚽⭐  (Read 270100 times)
slackovic
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1630



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 12:26:03 PM
Merited by paco92x (1)
 #26901

After ending up with a lousy draw against paco92x, I desperately need a win. But now I'm facing one of the top division 2 teams - Harkorede. It will be tough so I have to prepare my team better than for the previous round.

paco92x
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 672
Merit: 552



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 01:23:02 PM
Merited by Harkorede (1)
 #26902

After ending up with a lousy draw against paco92x, I desperately need a win. But now I'm facing one of the top division 2 teams - Harkorede. It will be tough so I have to prepare my team better than for the previous round.

It was easy for you last round Grin, now comes the real test: the boss Harkorede. I've been hearing that he has some exceptional talent from Georgia and Burkina Faso. His team has the money and scouting budget—not like mine. We have some wiggle room for transfers, but it's mostly from football superpowers like Turkmenistan and Sri Lanka Grin.

cryptofrka (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3136
Merit: 3321



View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 01:34:31 PM
 #26903

The tennis question was only about the women's side, I thought there would be a question about the men's side after Djokovic reached the semifinals in Beijing by beating Zverev.

The final is on Tuesday, before the BSFL deadline. We'll cover the Masters 1000 (Shanghai) next week.

__________________________


I think the weirdest thing is that it happened in First Division, to get one missed submission is rare, to get 2 is rarer, to get 2 facing each other off? Maybe we never see it again.

Yup, 0-0 draws are extremely rare - we don't even have a proper way to mark them in the league tables Grin

Spack17 might get away with it in the end though - icopress is having a really busy schedule so we'll see how his season will end.
To be fair, I'm his next opponent so the fear he's having now is quite legitimate..

darbitmobilerecovery
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1162
Merit: 968



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 02:22:06 PM
 #26904

What a super win for me, i destroy my rival of the past round and scored a lot of points which is good for my goal diference and also for my stance on the Last Man surviving.

I was not expecting to score that high since it was a very dificult round.

About the Rally question and how it ended i saw how Solberg crash just at 500meter of the final checkpoint and most of the people think Evans was lucky and if we only look into this one it could seems like yes, but in reality Evans was 6 times the runner up one time it has to be for him, so deserved for all the other times when he was the second.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
Koal-84
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3346
Merit: 1584



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 02:35:25 PM
 #26905

I honestly don't think I've ever had such a phenomenal start to a BSFL season as I am having right now. Walking away with three victories and a draw, while still remaining undefeated in the Last Man Standing competition, feels almost unbelievable. I have to admit that luck has truly been on my side so far, but now we just have to wait and see if this incredible winning streak can actually keep going.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
███▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀███
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
███▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄███
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.
.ROOBET.██████.IIIIICRYPTO'S FASTEST GROWING CASINO.██████.
|
▄
█▄█
▀█▀
▄████▄▄█████████▄▄████▄
█▄████▀█░░█████░░█▀████▄█
▀█▄▄░▐███████████▌░▄▄█▀
▐██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
████████▄▄█████████
█
█
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀████████████████
▀
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
| 
.
    PLAY NOW    
Harkorede
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1206



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 02:54:07 PM
 #26906

After ending up with a lousy draw against paco92x, I desperately need a win. But now I'm facing one of the top division 2 teams - Harkorede. It will be tough so I have to prepare my team better than for the previous round.

It was easy for you last round Grin, now comes the real test: the boss Harkorede. I've been hearing that he has some exceptional talent from Georgia and Burkina Faso. His team has the money and scouting budget—not like mine. We have some wiggle room for transfers, but it's mostly from football superpowers like Turkmenistan and Sri Lanka Grin.

If any of my talent is from Georgia, then I’m afraid I’d have to bench them for this round, If I intend to score goals and possibly win, Georgia are yet to record a goal during this international break, so much for talent huh ? Kvaratskhelia, their biggest football talent missed a penalty that could have changed that narrative as well.

My team have stepped their foot off the gas, a draw in the last 2 games, and both of those draw should have been winnable, now there another task ahead.. Can’t say the confidence level is at an all time high, but it 4 games with defeat means a lot to the team.

igebotz
Staff
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2478


“What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.


View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 03:19:44 PM
 #26907

You won in the end @Nheer, I told you I wasn’t confident in this and it did hit me good. Just when I was hoping the points would get piling and I’ll be paging my way to where I need to be on the league table.

How did all of you got it right on the Evan’s question anyway, it was just all over the place and my gambling with the games for not backing Evan’s failed. My lack of confidence in this GW still got me.

Nothing special, he was the favorite and we were just lucky Solberg lost control of his car in the last minute to give Evans the lead - he won the title but Solberg had the most points in Italy.
______
Submitted my answer for this round- the quickest I've done

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
▀▀███████▀████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
▀██▄▄████▄██▐████▀▀███████████▀▀████████████████████
█████████
▌██▐██████▌██████▌█▐█████████████▐███████████████████
█████████
▌█████████▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███████▌█████▀████████████████
██████████
▄███▀███████▀▀██████▄██████████▐█▀█▄███▀▀███████████
████████████
▄▄███▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▐███▀██▄█▐█▌██▀█▄██▀██▄▄███████████
████████████████
▄▄███▀██▌███████▄█▌███████▐██▌███▀█▄██████████
██████████
▀███▄███████████▐██▌█▐████████▐██▐████▄██▀██████████
█████████
▌██▄███████████▄████▄████▄██▄██████▀▄█████▄▀█████████
█████████
▌██▀███▀▀███▄█████████████████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████████
██████████
▄██████▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 🎰  🎲 ..Play Smarter.. 🏀  ⚽ ..Play Now..
slackovic
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1630



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 06:55:26 PM
 #26908

If any of my talent is from Georgia, then I’m afraid I’d have to bench them for this round, If I intend to score goals and possibly win, Georgia are yet to record a goal during this international break, so much for talent huh ? Kvaratskhelia, their biggest football talent missed a penalty that could have changed that narrative as well.

My team have stepped their foot off the gas, a draw in the last 2 games, and both of those draw should have been winnable, now there another task ahead.. Can’t say the confidence level is at an all time high, but it 4 games with defeat means a lot to the team.

Well, since your team confidence isn't that good, maybe you should have them a shock like Croatia was shocked by England. OK, it doesn't have to be 0-7, but losing this round could give them a positive shock. Maybe something to think about when submitting your answers Grin

buwaytress
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3682
Merit: 4541


I bit therefore I am


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 06:57:49 PM
 #26909

Oo I'm up against the notorious Vivek, who sadly won't be able to respond lamely to any of my jibes, so I'll just have to find a way to keep my fans entertained without the visiting fans.

If any of my talent is from Georgia, then I’m afraid I’d have to bench them for this round, If I intend to score goals and possibly win, Georgia are yet to record a goal during this international break, so much for talent huh ? Kvaratskhelia, their biggest football talent missed a penalty that could have changed that narrative as well.

Great betting option for the early editions of NL, but they've completely petered off now, as have their odds. Not even in my radar these days but I suppose promoting to a better league (I'm not checking) has its uh... privileges.

Asiska02
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1694
Merit: 910



View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 06:58:08 PM
 #26910

Yeah... the answer I chose was correct. You should be able to control the situation now. Hahah don't overdo it.

RTG... we will meet soon in this competition, I think in Round 5 is what we will see later, we are now preparing for the Champions League because it will start next week.

I'm starting to have more confidence in bsfl. Tongue

You were a strong opponent but nevertheless, I am still enjoying my moment here and won’t give up until the end. At least I’m not at the other bottom end of the table, things could work out for me for this new round. Busy week ahead for me, need to submit my result early this time around but will take my time and be calm because I need the win. Can’t afford to face another loss again.

Div 4 news
jeremypwr and yassinmanai are out, all their previous results have been recorded as 3:0 wins for their opponents and their negative points have been removed. This season I will not add future results at this moment, they will be added as 3:0 when every round comes.

Will the record still be 3:0 win in situation that their previous opponent won with more than three goals margin when they were still in the game? I don’t know if there was any win with such goal margin against any of them in the previous rounds.

crowolf
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 42
Merit: 10


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 09:06:08 PM
 #26911

It’s a cheap script that everyone is familiar with how it always ends… your rebuys start coming in from week 8 onwards, you’ll have chance to win it on the last day, but it won’t happen. Season in, season out, rinse and repeat 😒
Unfortunately that is the probable way things will unfold. I have big enough lead to warrant several buybacks, they will all come when they are most expensive and then I will just miss on the first spot.

Bravado and shit talk aside, I am just riding the wave while I can Smiley Next on the line, new addition, another Croat - crowolf. Time to give him proper welcome to Div 1.

Looking forward to it @trofo. Best way to make a statement is to take down the veterans. As far as i can see, no England questions in this round so i should be good to go. Smiley
Zaguru12
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1312



View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 09:37:34 PM
 #26912

Div 4 news
jeremypwr and yassinmanai are out, all their previous results have been recorded as 3:0 wins for their opponents and their negative points have been removed. This season I will not add future results at this moment, they will be added as 3:0 when every round comes.

Will the record still be 3:0 win in situation that their previous opponent won with more than three goals margin when they were still in the game? I don’t know if there was any win with such goal margin against any of them in the previous rounds.

Yes it will be recorded 3:0 on the score sheet and on the table too because it’s typically how the walk over in real life scenario works but on the LMS table it’s actually your real score that’s definitely going to be recorded and it’s the reason why you must submit result in rounds that you are facing this opponent’s because even if you would get a free pass against them you still need that maximum result to stay alive in the LMS.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
notblox1
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1682


⛨ LogoBuilder ⛨


View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 09:53:27 PM
 #26913

Yeah baby!
My team made a second win in this season, and I am climbing back up Division 2 leaderboard.
Now I really need to get serious and continue with another win against paco92, there will be no more mercy shown.
I wont comment situation in Division 1 but I dont like the team who is on top  Angry

darxiaomi
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1669



View Profile
October 06, 2026, 12:57:48 AM
 #26914

Answers submited, im not super confident on my choices since i feel like after the international break all the football is gonna enter in a big randomness so i dont know what to expect for the first games after it.

In the tennis question..... is women tennis is impossible to really guess what is gonna happen, even my grandmother can be the winner of a tournament.

And in dota, a complete coin in the air unless someone who follow that sport knows something extra.

Koal-84
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3346
Merit: 1584



View Profile
October 06, 2026, 02:40:38 AM
 #26915

I have now submitted my questions as well and truly hope that I have made a good choice. Right now, I am on a really great winning streak in this new season, and I am highly motivated to keep this positive momentum going for as long as possible. I am already very excited and genuinely looking forward to seeing the answers from my opponents.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
███▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀███
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
███▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄███
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.
.ROOBET.██████.IIIIICRYPTO'S FASTEST GROWING CASINO.██████.
|
▄
█▄█
▀█▀
▄████▄▄█████████▄▄████▄
█▄████▀█░░█████░░█▀████▄█
▀█▄▄░▐███████████▌░▄▄█▀
▐██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
████████▄▄█████████
█
█
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀████████████████
▀
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
| 
.
    PLAY NOW    
pina_pino
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 98
Merit: 15


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 04:26:55 AM
 #26916

The win I need to keep my clean sheet. Now there are 4 teams left with the same points and unbeaten in the last 4 matches in division 4. Team Pina_pino will keep fighting in the 5th match in hopes of keeping the clean sheet. Next, my team will face @Daniel91, try to withstand my team's attacks, my team is on fire from the last 4 matches Cheesy

I've already submit the answers, not too confident about DOTA 2, as usual  Cool Cool especially for this match, from these 2 teams there are players representing my country, Whitemon from 1w team, formerly known as Tundra Esport, and mikoto from Aurora.

CSDouble.io/airdrop | 2$ free credit: BITCOINTALK200 | Roulette - Cases - Case Battles | 18+
Nheer
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1344
Merit: 704



View Profile WWW
October 06, 2026, 05:40:17 AM
 #26917

You won in the end @Nheer, I told you I wasn’t confident in this and it did hit me good. Just when I was hoping the points would get piling and I’ll be paging my way to where I need to be on the league table.

How did all of you got it right on the Evan’s question anyway, it was just all over the place and my gambling with the games for not backing Evan’s failed. My lack of confidence in this GW still got me.
I can see in the end I am the lucky person. It's a good win for me to move away from the bottom but I knew it'll go either way since we have different answers for the last question. It would have been an easy win for you if you were more confident in your picks.

For the Evans question it was a lucky guess for me, I only went for the favorite to win. It turned out that Evans merely got lucky to win. Solberg should have won, he deserves it but unfortunately he lost control of his car. Maybe my prayer worked out afterall Grin
I almost went for Evans to win while having more points, but luckily I didn't.

Now heading to submit my answers for the next round. Don't know who I'm facing yet but I hope I get lucky again and win.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
slackovic
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1630



View Profile
October 06, 2026, 08:33:51 AM
 #26918

OK, answers submitted. Since I'm up against one of the teams near the top of division 2 table, I decided to do things differently this time. We will see if it will bring me more points and more chances for a win or I'll end up like Croatia against England Grin

cygan
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 4032
Merit: 13366


icarus-cards.eu


View Profile WWW
October 06, 2026, 08:40:51 AM
 #26919

in round #5, i'll be facing B1g4udge...
to stay in touch with the leaders and avoid slipping further down the standings @ division #3, i've now answered the 10 questions to the best of my knowledge and with the utmost care, and i hope to secure my 3 points on this sunday! Grin

slaman29
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1568


Viva La Masia


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 10:46:28 AM
Merited by icopress (1)
 #26920

Yup, 0-0 draws are extremely rare - we don't even have a proper way to mark them in the league tables Grin

Spack17 might get away with it in the end though - icopress is having a really busy schedule so we'll see how his season will end.
To be fair, I'm his next opponent so the fear he's having now is quite legitimate..

Don't fall for this nonsense, @icopress. mafia are only high up on the table due to their established cheating, using sports only they know tricks about for us to fall. Handball, DOTA, come on, but they will fall even harder when the real test comes.

OK, answers submitted. Since I'm up against one of the teams near the top of division 2 table, I decided to do things differently this time. We will see if it will bring me more points and more chances for a win or I'll end up like Croatia against England Grin

How did you do differently? No research? Seems like my usual strategy when things go wrong Tongue

Pages: « 1 ... 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 [1346] 1347 1348 1349 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!